Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68928 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Odebayo4010(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2022
Candidlady:

He suffering from strabismus undecided

Have you seen her man before?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Na your soul mate you have o...I like the openness you both share..

Carry go jareee..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by UncleKoboko: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
You don't deserve bride price honestly.
Imagine if it was another guy marrying the waste product and leftover...
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by regma: 8:17pm On May 09, 2022
Hope he paid your dowry too
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2022
whippersnapper:
baba I believe your doings . With a monicker that says fuckanizer. I'm solidly behind you

GBY Sir... Ya heavily sighted elegbon ágbá. grin
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Bimpe29: 8:52pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Semi finals no mean say you go play finals. Ask Man city.

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by raphroye: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Omo daada (better pikin) congratulations dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MartinsD12(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Emperordynasty:

God bless u for standing for the truth,.Asin nobody holy pass o,
But the truth is that we must point out that formication is a sin and it's wrong, it leads the society decadence...and it's a big dishonour to her parents...Kai and everyone is forming woke,

Congrats to her on her soon to happen wedding but chair really need to beg for mercy, cuz u are about to be wed in holy matrimony with a foundation of sin and fornication and if abortions were involved she needs serious deliverance cuz blood is invovled
Honestly speaking if I tell you am not worried for youth's of nowadays I will be a liar , youth's these days now support evil, they now see nothing wrong in evil, infact they celebrate evil, celebrate fornication, imagine in that six years am sure the lady might have took in and aborted it , what really made me angry is the boldness in her to say after six years of giving him sexxxxx what a shame, people don't have shame again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
raphroye:

Omo daada (better pikin) congratulations dear

Thanks alot
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MartinsD12(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Them marry person una complain if they still dump the person una go still complain nawao

Zukwanunu ike
Check if she is your daughter as a father will you allow your daughter to live in a man's house for six years, steady knacking fornication relationship, am sure she must be a product of poor parental upbringing, them no train that lady well , it's wrong for a lady to live in a man's house six years without paying her dowry there is nothing to celebrate there , it's totally unacceptable it's not a good attitude

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Na your soul mate you have o...I like the openness you both share..

Carry go jareee..

Aww thanks
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Pat081: 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
and you think this will last

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kodifashionhub3: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
If una na born pikin that means una don comot belle tire. All the same congratulations
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by DonroxyII: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
m

Aww thanks, funny thing is, babe can fuvck hehe
You be Confirm Nairalandress and headgirl of dem weyrey dem get nothing on you abeg grin
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
Pat081:
and you think this will last

She's just deluded.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by CHAQUR: 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
Oh no...! If one test run a car and later buy it, that doesn't mean that he will not ride or still buy another when that one is parked at home... The title will only be "my first ***"
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by CaptainFM1: 10:06pm On May 09, 2022
My question is....why you stay 6yrs with steady banging with him?

Tell me the guy is not loaded!

If the guy bangs you for 1week and he dey meet your financial needs, won't you Japa?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Orpe7(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
Hope una never abort una children finish sha

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Paramount01(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Never!

So for all the 6 years nobody browses you
You deserve it.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by infinitemiles: 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
Orpe7:
Hope una never abort una children finish sha

Steady knacking for 6yrs! She suppose don miss her period more than 3times
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 10:20pm On May 09, 2022
Paramount01:

So for all the 6 years nobody browses you
You deserve it.

Dem kuku come price me, but i no dey sell

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Alexaonfleek: 10:24pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

100 percent reality
Congrats babe
I'm glad it worked out for you smiley
I love seeing love stories from young couples.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Eben91: 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade. Na today you just dey know?

Women sees marriage as their greatest achievement in life. They gain so much from marriage whereas a man gains absolutely nothing. Of course, they offer only their over used pussy which is like a trophy to them.
No wonder one girl and her family members were dancing with full force at her wedding, she is over 28yrs, her husband never wanted the white wedding but the girl tricked him into doing it, he nearly call off the wedding when the girl said that he should transport her family members from East to Lagos for the wedding , as the girl come see say my guy don de get double mind she come agree make them do the wedding for her village. With what am seeing in today's marriages, I think wedding should be done 10yrs after the guy and the girl have lived together and have given birth to children
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by DonroxyII: 10:34pm On May 09, 2022
iampeterben:

First, before I congratulate you I will advise you to ask God for forgiveness for your sins. I am happy you recognized your wrongdoings. Make sure you don't allow anyone close to you follow such line of actions again. Congratulations and I pray may God forgive you and may your home be blessed.
Amen!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by IBRAHEEM8(m): 3:11am On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Not much to say than pray for you dear.
Pls leave out those bad comment.
Some of them do want good news but rather a retard and bad news everyday.

I wish you all the best in your marriage.
Say me well to your man
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by dapbims: 4:15am On May 10, 2022
Themainboy22:
Exactly! even if she manage reach finals, she should wait till after 90 mins.

It may even drag to extra time and if care is not taken, penalty shootouts may be the decider.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 4:24am On May 10, 2022
IBRAHEEM8:

Not much to say than pray for you dear.
Pls leave out those bad comment.
Some of them do want good news but rather a retard and bad news everyday.

I wish you all the best in your marriage.
Say me well to your man

Thanks, the bad comments are people that the Nigerian situation have shown shege and they don’t know how to react to good news. I don’t have time to trade words with them as you can see

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Munzy14(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Aww thanks
Welcome.

The secret to a healthy ŕelationship/marriage is openness it strengthens the trust.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Alonso91(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2022
Serial48:

Congrats........
Ur face looks familiar
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 7:13am On May 10, 2022
Alonso91:

Congrats........
Ur face looks familiar

Aww thanks. Were you in mapoly? Marketing? Babalakin hall set 2013??
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52am On May 10, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo bitter souls full this life o, imagine the comments from certain people on a faceless forum "Got me thinking how much more if it's face to face then" as if na she say make una no go marry una own.

Op forget anybody misyarning, carry on and trust in the process and he go sure for you and your hubby IJN Amen.

Life no too hard like that na human beings make am dey like this.

Congratulations cool
It's just nairaland..
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Serial48(f): 7:55am On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's just nairaland..

Yes Nairaland Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.