Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (3852 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:30am On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This wasn't about winning any argument since there is no rule given by the writer of the original text that when translated to other languages, only one word can be used while other synonyms of the same word rendered invalid. undecided

The Hebrew word mitzvot when translated to English language corresponds to the words command, commandment, rule, edict, law, law, precept etc., which are as indicated in the dictionary too. undecided

You conveniently looked up the Oxford dictionary meaning of the word commandment and decided there and then that Oxford definition was the reserved divine meaning, ignoring the fact that other translation of the same word have it linked to other English words. undecided

Then you also conveniently accused of me of commiting sin this by my simply applying other Englsh words that share the same meaning as the word used in scripture, as if to suggest somewhere that God decreed it a sin to use word synonyms in depicting that which is written or even attributed to Him. undecided

I am clearly not the one trying really hard to win an arguement at all. undecided

Certain thing you need to understand:
1. Commandment is divine rule. This should not be disputed. You can command you workers but you cannot commandment you workers.
[center][/center]
2. You see most of the bible was written from the third person point of view meaning someone else wrote the passages instead of the supposed authors, for instance, if Peter was writing about how he healed a leper it would be

A. And I (Peter refering to himself) healed a leper on my way to Galilee.

Instead of....

B. And Peter healed a leper on his way to galilee.

That means after peter died someone else sat down and pen it down. Probably changed some words to fit his/their narrative as is the norm with christians like you, too proud to accept truth!

3. You need to read about the Ebionites and how the church completely erased them and their writing from the surface of the earth. They were the earliest "christians" and didnt believe tgat Jesus was God, son of God or was divine in anyway. They held up the laws of moses and kept the sabath(seventh day)

You were overzealous because you were trying so hard. Why would you think commandment and edict/rule meant same thing and therefore substituted it for the original words of scripture. Yet here you are claiming right instead publicly admitting your mistake.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 6:49am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah =the Deity

It cant be explained away.

Do you know that its the same reason you've not been able to tell me the name of the deity of Abdullah, the father of Mohammed.

This is a lie.

Al-iilah does not join to Allah in Arabic.

Na big lie you lie.

Na Christian lie.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

How Muslims relish lies and deception, only Allah knows.

My question is simple and direct enough for a lover of truth

Ok.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:25am On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is a lie.

Al-iilah does not join to Allah in Arabic.

Na big lie you lie.

Na Christian lie.
Please, what does it join to!?

Okay, would you say Allah (Arabic) is NOT the same as Eloha/Elohim (Hebrew)?

Quran 29:46
۞ وَلَا تُجَـٰدِلُوٓا۟ أَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ إِلَّا بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوٓا۟ ءَامَنَّا بِٱلَّذِىٓ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَـٰهُنَا وَإِلَـٰهُكُمْ وَٰحِدٌۭ وَنَحْنُ لَهُۥ مُسْلِمُونَ ٤٦
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:33am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Hope you know about this truth too?
Elohim is the father of Yahweh as written in the original Hebrew Bible and not some Catholic/Protestant version like kjv, niv.
If this is true, congratulations because your god allah is the God of the Jews as you claim
۞ وَلَا تُجَـٰدِلُوٓا۟ أَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ إِلَّا بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوٓا۟ ءَامَنَّا بِٱلَّذِىٓ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَـٰهُنَا وَإِلَـٰهُكُمْ وَٰحِدٌۭ وَنَحْنُ لَهُۥ مُسْلِمُونَ ٤٦
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:35am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

If this is true, congratulations because your god allah is the God of the Jews as you claim

And what do we say “Allah” is? Is it a person or a title?
Allah and Elohim origin is gotten from Akkadian ilum.
Languages that predate all Semitic languages.

When are we going to talk about Yahweh? wink Child of Elohim and Asheerah in the Hebrew Bible.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:38am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

And what do we say “Allah” is? Is it a person or a title?
Allah and Elohim origin is gotten from Akkadian ilum.
Languages that predate even Semitic languages.
Allah and Elohim origin is gotten from Akkadian ilum!?

You are speaking the up the truth small small!
What do they mean in Akkadian ilum?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:41am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

Allah and Elohim origin is gotten from Akkadian ilum!?

You are speaking the up the truth small small!
What do they mean in Akkadian ilum?

Semitic tribes are from shem. Which state was shem born? In a Mesopotamia state. What are the languages of the Mesopotamia, Akkadian.
The Hebrew Bible is a copy of the Sumerian texts.

And do you know “el” is gotten from ugartic language too, earliest language of the Semitic tribe.

How come you are good at searching other religion but not Yours.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 9:43am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

Please, what does it join to!?

Okay, would you say Allah (Arabic) is NOT the same as Eloha/Elohim (Hebrew)?

It's not the same!

Elohim was used for humans, Angel, Satan and Yahweh in the Bible.

Allah is used only for Allah!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:59am On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's not the same!

Elohim was used for humans, Angel, Satan and Yahweh in the Bible.

Allah is used only for Allah!
No wonder Abdullah the father of Mohammed was an idolater and he served Allah!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:04am On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Semitic tribes are from shem. Which state was shem born? In a Mesopotamia state. What are the languages of the Mesopotamia, Akkadian.
The Hebrew Bible is a copy of the Sumerian texts.

And do you know “el” is gotten from ugartic language too, earliest language of the Semitic tribe.

How come you are good at searching other religion but not Yours.
The OT and the Scriptures of the Jews are a copy of the Sumerian texts!?

SOme people are so dumb to believe and convince themselves that David, Solomon, Zachariah, Isaiah, Joshua, Ezekiel etc are all Sumerians! SMH!!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

The OT and the Scriptures of the Jews are a copy of the Sumerian texts!?

SOme people are so dumb to believe and convince themselves that David, Solomon, Zachariah, Isaiah, Joshua, Ezekiel etc are all Sumerians! SMH!!

You are the dumb one.
The Old Testament is called tanakh or Hebrew Bible, And it belongs to Judaism. Why are you using another person’s religion?

Are David, Solomon, joshua, Samuel, Elijah, elisha and zacharich English people? Why are you calling them with English names?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

No wonder Abdullah the father of Mohammed was an idolater and he served Allah!

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

Many Babalawo are here bearing Christopher. Names does not translate to religion!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 12:28pm On May 13, 2022
[Reference : Sahih Muslim 203,In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 408]
(Anas reported: Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.)

AntiChristian:

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.

Many Babalawo are here bearing Christopher. Names does not translate to religion!
In theistic societies, people bear the names of their God/Deity!
Allah was the chief idol of the tribe of Quraish, so it makes sense when Mohammed's father bore the name Abdullah (servant of Allah).

If your argument is that Abdullah worshipped the muslims Allah but his crime was being polytheistic (associating partners with allah), the Allah of Abdullah had THREE daughters.

Does the Allah of Muslims also have three Daughters?

Also
(Sahih al-Bukhari 2:667)
Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: 'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

Abdullah kissed the black stone as an idolater and Mohammed continued the practice. Have you ever wondered that not one single descendant of Abraham or any true Prophet of God kissed any stone?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On May 13, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Certain thing you need to understand:
1. Commandment is divine rule. This should not be disputed. You can command you workers but you cannot commandment you workers.
You were overzealous because you were trying so hard. Why would you think commandment and edict/rule meant same thing and therefore substituted it for the original words of scripture. Yet here you are claiming right instead publicly admitting your mistake.
I think we have more than beaten this horse to death at this point, don't you think? undecided

You seem to have rules about how to comprehend scripture that defy even human language comprehension rules and have absolutely nothing to do with what is written in scripture as Law to those who follow it... so I suggest you keep those rules to yourself and move on to other issues... where scripture is concerned, it is NOT SIN for one to apply synonyms where they exist NEITHER IS IT SIN to attempt easier comprehension of what is written by breaking it down to simpler terms. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 12:34pm On May 13, 2022
Chichigi1990:
3. You need to read about the Ebionites and how the church completely erased them and their writing from the surface of the earth. They were the earliest "christians" and didnt believe tgat Jesus was God, son of God or was divine in anyway. They held up the laws of moses and kept the sabath(seventh day)
I have studied extensively about the many Christians sects that once existed and I fail to see how or what their story has to do with this here discussion or anything else. undecided

If it is the case that you have run out of ideas as far as your own topic is concerned, then it is OK to take it that we have sufficiently shown how Mohammed is not related to the Bible God and the Bible God not related to Mohanmed. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have studied extensively about the many Christians sects that once existed and I fail to see how or what their story has to do with this here discussion or anything else. undecided

If it is the case that you have run out of ideas as far as your own topic is concerned, then it is OK to take it that we have sufficiently shown how Mohammed is not related to the Bible God and the Bible God not related to Mohanmed. undecided

Free world.
Truth remains unchanged.
Believe what pleases you. Keep being emotionally led because it fits you very well.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Free world.
1. Truth remains unchanged.
2. Believe what pleases you. Keep being emotionally led because it fits you very well.
1. But do you understand what Truth is and do you know what it means to say, "Truth remains unchanged"? undecided

Somehow I am convinced at this point that you seem to think Truth is dependent on the words used in expressing it, something that makes no sense ofcourse given Truth isn't dependent on even the very language it is expressed in.undecided

Sure the writers of the Old Covenant wrote in the Hebrew language, but that in no way means that when translated to another language, the Truth originally expressed in Hebrew looses it truthiness nor does it mean that somehow Hebrew is God's chosen language for His Truth, and that only when read in Hebrew can God's Truth be known..... all that is human foolishness. undecided

Instead Truth retains its Truthiness no matter what language and what number of words are used in expressing it. So long as it is Truth, it remains valid regardless of words used in conveying/communicating it. undecided

2. I don't believe what pleases me. I believe in God and God alone. And where God has made no rules, I don't believe it my place to dictate rules.. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 2:05pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Care to share about these Christian sects?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by enilove(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop being deceived .
Evidences from your Qur'an is there for you to know that Allah is ignorant and devilish.

1) Allah does not know how babies are created in the womb . How come

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
فَلْيَنْظُرِ الْإِنْسٰنُ مِمَّ خُلِقَ
"So let man observe from what he was created."
خُلِقَ مِنْ مَّآءٍ دَافِقٍ
"He was created from a fluid, ejected,"
يَخْرُجُ مِنۢ بَيْنِ الصُّلْبِ وَالتَّرَآئِبِ
"Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs."
(QS. At-Taariq 86: Verse 5 - 7)

Tafseer :
86:5] So let man consider, by way of reflection, from what he was created, from what thing: [86:6] the response is: He was created from a gushing fluid, gushing forth from the man and the woman into the womb, [86:7] issuing from between the loins, of the man, and the breast-bones, of the woman. [86:8]

Why is it that Allah does not know about the woman eggs produced by the ovaries ?

The answer is simple . Muhammad and men of his time could only see the secretion of the women during intercourse and felt it resembles the breast milk and there4 came to the conclusion of '' fluid gushing from the breast bone of the woman and the back bone of the man'' .

As per Allah , the scrotum of the man is just a mere balloon.

Allah knows nothing because he is not the Original God who created humans , the earth and the heavens.

Just think and leave this human made religion and cult .
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On May 13, 2022
Chichigi1990:

1. .....
The Jesus that supports eating pork, consuming alcohol is fake!
2. No, Lets focus attention on facts and not claims.
Also, wanted to point out another thing to you. undecided

The God of the Bible is not against the drinking of alcohol. In His very Old Covenant Law of Moses, God, who gave wine presses to His people, even went as far as to encourage them to purchase the wine/alcoholic drink of their choice and drink/party it in His presence. undecided
22 “You shall tithe all the yield of your seed that comes from the field year by year.
23 And before the Lord your God, in the place that he will choose, to make his name dwell there, you shall eat the tithe of your grain, of your wine, and of your oil, and the firstborn of your herd and flock, that you may learn to fear the Lord your God always.
24 And if the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to carry the tithe, when the Lord your God blesses you, because the place is too far from you, which the Lord your God chooses, to set his name there,
25 then you shall turn it into money and bind up the money in your hand and go to the place that the Lord your God chooses
26 and spend the money for whatever you desire—oxen or sheep or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves. And you shall eat there before the Lord your God and rejoice, you and your household.
27 And you shall not neglect the Levite who is within your towns, for he has no portion or inheritance with you. - Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 -27
So since think the Jesus Christ written of in Christian scripture is the fake Christ, that would also mean that the God written of in the Jewish Torah is also the fake God to Muslims, are my right? undecided

Surely you have to to reject the Jewish God this since His commandments as given through Moses do not all align/agree with those Muslims believe in either. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 3:19pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Also, wanted to point out another thing to you. undecided

The God of the Bible is not against the drinking of alcohol. In His very Old Covenant Law of Moses, God, who gave wine presses to His people, even went as far as to encourage them to purchase the wine/alcoholic drink of their choice and drink/party it in His presence. undecided
So since think the Jesus Christ written of in Christian scripture is the fake Christ, that would also mean that the God written of in the Jewish Torah is also the fake God to Muslims, are my right? undecided

Surely you have to to reject the Jewish God this since His commandments as given through Moses do not all align/agree with those Muslims believe in either. undecided

Are you intentionally lying, or is it ignorance?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 4:17pm On May 13, 2022
TenQ:
[Reference : Sahih Muslim 203,In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 408]
(Anas reported: Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the Fire.)

In theistic societies, people bear the names of their God/Deity!
Allah was the chief idol of the tribe of Quraish, so it makes sense when Mohammed's father bore the name Abdullah (servant of Allah).
Which texts says Allah is the chief idol in Arab? Give references!

If your argument is that Abdullah worshipped the muslims Allah but his crime was being polytheistic (associating partners with allah), the Allah of Abdullah had THREE daughters.

Does the Allah of Muslims also have three Daughters?
Reference where Allah claims He has three daughters!

Also
(Sahih al-Bukhari 2:667)
Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: 'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

Abdullah kissed the black stone as an idolater and Mohammed continued the practice. Have you ever wondered that not one single descendant of Abraham or any true Prophet of God kissed any stone?

The Ka'bah was from Abraham and Ishmael. So Muhammad retrieved Abraham's religious property from the idolaters!
Show me a reference where Abudullah kissed the black stone!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by sreamsense: 4:39pm On May 13, 2022
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 4:40pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Which texts says Allah is the chief idol in Arab? Give references!

Reference where Allah claims He has three daughters!

The Ka'bah was from Abraham and Ishmael. So Muhammad retrieved Abraham's religious property from the idolaters!
Show me a reference where Abudullah kissed the black stone!
I am sorry for you.

You defend lies as if your life depends on it.

Quran3:54
Satan is the head of all idols and he is a deceiver BUT
Allah is the best deceiver therefore, Allah is the same or head of satan.

Mohammed certainly believed Allah had 3 daughters. Later it was said that satan whispered into his ears.
Without the error of Mohammed corrected in Surah 53:19-22 and Surah 22:52-53, we would never have known the names of the daughters of Allah.

But Mohammed kissed the black stone. That is sufficient information for now! Abdullah is in fire already according to Muslim sources, therefore we dont need another record!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=sreamsense post=112798227][/quote]

Sheep, I’m not a Muslim.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by sreamsense: 4:56pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Sheep, I’m not a Muslim.
Bloody Goat, are you saying you are atheist?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 5:01pm On May 13, 2022
TenQ:

I am sorry for you.

You defend lies as if your life depends on it.

Quran3:54
Satan is the head of all idols and he is a deceiver BUT
Allah is the best deceiver therefore, Allah is the same or head of satan.

Mohammed certainly believed Allah had 3 daughters. Later it was said that satan whispered into his ears.
Without the error of Mohammed corrected in Surah 53:19-22 and Surah 22:52-53, we would never have known the names of the daughters of Allah.

But Mohammed kissed the black stone. That is sufficient information for now! Abdullah is in fire already according to Muslim sources, therefore we dont need another record!

I asked for three references from you liar!
May God punish you if you can't provide the three references for your lies here!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
sreamsense:

Bloody Goat, are you saying you are atheist?

Who is an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by sreamsense: 8:16pm On May 13, 2022
Maynman:

Who is an atheist?
You are using question to answer question which leads to confusion? Answer question on top first
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I asked for three references from you liar!
May God punish you if you can't provide the three references for your lies here!
And you didn't see any reference!?

You want a kind of reference where Jesus says " I am God, worship Me". No other reference will I give you. Manage the ones I gave you.

May which god punish me!? Allah!?
You must be joking: Allah that cannot fight for himself, who need you Muslim faithfuls to kill people on his behalf and his prophets behalf. I laugh in Swahili

Qur'an 33:57
Verily, those who cause hurt to Allah and His Messenger — Allah has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter, and He has prepared for them a humiliating torment

Abi, what does يُؤْذُونَ mean?

You can see why I don't have any reverence for your Allah? Without you (Muslims), he is nothing!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by EmmaxKeys: 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Isaiah is telling you that only God can prophesy, the devil can only tell you his future plans that he intends to accomplish.
But if you insist on your stance that the devil has the power to prophesy , i will send N10,000 to you if you can prove your stance beyond reasonable doubt with scriptural evidence from any of the Abrahamic holy books.
You stand a chance of winning N10,000 so get to work.

Are you ready to pay 10,000 naira to me? If so, I will show the proofs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural / Why Do Nigerians Like To Worship Men Of God? / Can I Still Go To Heaven Even If I Don't Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.