Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (4023 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ Himself claimed that He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets - Isaiah included, and David as well. But you claim here instead that no prophet before Jesus Christ prophesied about Jesus Christ. So what I am instead asking is on what grounds, what evidence do Muslims have to assert Jesus Christ a Prophet of God when Muslims do not believe, as Jesus Christ claimed, that He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets? undecided

2. So you are insinuating that the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels, the Jesus Christ worshipped by Christians, is a false Jesus Christ? undecided
Since Jesus Christ didn't teach His followers Circumcision, a law God gave only to those of His Old Covenant, the vast majority of them Jews, the Christian Jesus Christ is not the same Jesus Christ venerated by Muslims? undecided

3. Jesus Christ, the Master over Christians weittern of in scripture, never asked anyone to build Him places of worship, nor did He appoint any as priests and bishops over anyone, so I am not certain how many false Jesus Christ's you claim to know there. undecided

4. So, If I am understanding you well, your claim is that
▪︎ The Jesus Christ written of in scripture who claims He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets is the false Christ
▪︎ Christians who worship/serve/Obey the Jesus Christ written of in scriptures worship a false Christ

And this brings me to my first question, where exactly do Muslims obtain their insight on the one they claim to be the true Jesus Christ? undecided

5. John the Baptist, an Old Covenant Prophet, is written to have prophesied and confirmed the Jesus Christ written of in scripture. So, is John the Baptist a false prophet He confirmed the Jesus Christ who did not teach circumsition and taught His followers that food does not defile them? undecided

1. Good now show us where in the bible Jesus "claimed" to be prophesied by old testament jewish prophets.
Show us where, any prophet of old explicitly mentioned that Jesus Christ was to come.
Then point out where i said muslims dont believe in Jesus as a prophet, messiah or messenger of God. Muslims dont need to wait for old prophets to talk about Jesus for them to believe in him as long as his teachings and actions are in line with the commandments of God, we believe him.
as i said earlier i can prove that Jesus was prophesied to come and even Mohammed but can you?
The burden of proof is on you not me. Show us where your christ prophesied about himself or where isaiah prophesied about him.

2. Well, Paul in acts of the apostles claimed that peter had a dream where Jesus appeared to him and said, in summary that it is ok to eat PIG and other unclean animals, Christians eat pig and other unclean animals TODAY and will cite Paul's narration of Peter's dream as defense for their sins. We muslims dont accept it, because God never gives different message to different prophets. If the message is from one source, the the message must be the same. Pork is haram ans Any christ that says pork is halal is of Satan, such a person is false christ.

3. One of the Pillars of Christianity as of today is believe in trinity, god the father, god the son , god holyspirit. if you reject this concept of trinity then you are not a Christian.

4. The Jesus that told peter to eat pig is false christ
Christians who worship jesus as god, worship a false god, jesus.

Anyone who follows the commadments of God is a child of God. Dont eat pig, shun alcohol, shun homosexuality..etc

5. Another conjecture. Show us where it is written that John the baptist is an old convenant prophet.
The true Christ taught that circumcision. But the false one preached by Paul the apostate deemed circumcision unnecessary, he deemed alcohol consumption as good, and eating unclean animals as good.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are changing your tune here. undecided

Earlier you had claimed that Mohammed recognized Jesus Christ as the Messiah but now you are insisting instead that Jesus Christ is not the one prophesied to come by the Prophets of Old. How come? undecided

Context matters. Also theres a false christ in play here.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Good now show us where in the bible Jesus "claimed" to be prophesied by old testament jewish prophets.

2. Show us where, any prophet of old explicitly mentioned that Jesus Christ was to come.

3. Then point out where i said muslims dont believe in Jesus as a prophet, messiah or messenger of God. Muslims dont need to wait for old prophets to talk about Jesus for them to believe in him as long as his teachings and actions are in line with the commandments of God, we believe him.

4. as i said earlier i can prove that Jesus was prophesied to come and even Mohammed but can you?
1. Here's one example for you. Jesus Christ said that Moses and also David wrote of Him , this book of the Law and in the Psalms, both of the scriptures of the Old Testament - Luke 24 vs 44.. But from your claim, Muslims instead believe this Jesus Christ is a fake, am I right? undecided

2. Let's please focus our attention instead of the accounts of Jesus Christ Himself and what He claims. undecided

3. So, these teachings and actions of Jesus Christ that muslims believe to be in line with the commandments of God come from where? What is the source of this information on Jesus Christ have that muslims have and cling to? undecided

4. You can prove that Jesus Christ was prophesied by whom? Earlier you had indicated that Jesus Christ wasn't prophesied by any of the Old Prophets, so how do intend to prove He was without citing any of the Old Prophets? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Context matters. Also theres a false christ in play here.
The context here remains the Gospels .. has been for much of this discussion about the person of Jesus Christ. So is the false Christ the Christ written of in the Christian scriptures? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Well, Paul in acts of the apostles claimed that peter had a dream where Jesus appeared to him and said, in summary that it is ok to eat PIG and other unclean animals, Christians eat pig and other unclean animals TODAY and will cite Paul's narration of Peter's dream as defense for their sins. We muslims dont accept it, because God never gives different message to different prophets. If the message is from one source, the the message must be the same. Pork is haram ans Any christ that says pork is halal is of Satan, such a person is false christ.

2. The Jesus that told peter to eat pig is false christ
Christians who worship jesus as god, worship a false god, jesus. Anyone who follows the commadments of God is a child of God. Dont eat pig, shun alcohol, shun homosexuality..etc

3. Another conjecture. Show us where it is written that John the baptist is an old convenant prophet.

4. The true Christ taught that circumcision. But the false one preached by Paul the apostate deemed circumcision unnecessary, he deemed alcohol consumption as good, and eating unclean animals as good.
1. And I already explained to you in a previous post, the teaching that eating of pork, and all other foods your religion claims to be unclean actually comes from Jesus Christ Himself who declared that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 9 - 23 . So, since the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels infact decreed this, you are saying Muslims believe Him to be a false Christ, right?, undecided

2. So again, the Jesus Christ that taught all His followers to eat even pig, He himself drank alcohol, the same one who taught Jis followers that if they have seen Him, they have seen the God(the Father) is the one written of in the Gospels. So what you are saying is the Muslims have for themselves another source for information on the Jesus Christ they prefer, this since the Christian Jesus Christ is most definitely a fake Christ by Muslim standards... what is this source? undecided

3. John the Baptist was a Jew who lived according to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses and was also recorded as calling people to repentance and bapstizing them according to Old Covenant customs. If John the Baptist was not an Old Covenant Prophet, what kind of Prophet was He then? undecided

4. Where do Muslims get there information on this true Jesus Christ since the Jesus Christ written of in scripture is fake by Muslim standards?, undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's one example for you. Jesus Christ said that Moses and also David wrote of Him , this book of the Law and in the Psalms, both of the scriptures of the Old Testament - Luke 24 vs 44.. But from your claim, Muslims instead believe this Jesus Christ is a fake, am I right? undecided

2. Let's please focus our attention instead of the accounts of Jesus Christ Himself and what He claims. undecided

3. So, these teachings and actions of Jesus Christ that muslims believe to be in line with the commandments of God come from where? What is the source of this information on Jesus Christ have that muslims have and cling to? undecided

4. You can prove that Jesus Christ was prophesied by whom? Earlier you had indicated that Jesus Christ wasn't prophesied by any of the Old Prophets, so how do intend to prove He was without citing any of the Old Prophets? undecided

1. Let me help you, check isaiah 7:14
Micah 5:2, use it as part of your arguements while demolision awaits you lol
The Jesus that supports eating pork, consuming alcohol is fake!

2. No, Lets focus attention on facts and not claims.

3. By their fruits you shall know them, as long as his teachings are in line with the commandment God gave to Moses we accept him. Now we know to differentiate between the false and the real Christ because the Gospel of Jesus is different from your bible which as we all know is not the word of god.

4. Maybe Micah and Isaiah will help you out. It is you, on your other account that claimed Jesus was prophesied by older prophets, and even recently in your attempt at conjecture you posited that John the Baptist, an old convenant prophet, prophesied about Jesus. I asked, where is it written that John the baptist is an "old convenant prophets" you keep jumping all over the place with conjectures. I am just laughing at you.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Let me help you, check isaiah 7:14
Micah 5:2, use it as part of your arguements while demolision awaits you lol
The Jesus that supports eating pork, consuming alcohol is fake!

2. No, Lets focus attention on facts and not claims.

3. By their fruits you shall know them, as long as his teachings are in line with the commandment God gave to Moses we accept him. Now we know to differentiate between the false and the real Christ because the Gospel of Jesus is different from your bible which as we all know is not the word of god.

4. Maybe Micah and Isaiah will help you out. It is you, on your other account that claimed Jesus was prophesied by older prophets,

5. and even recently in your attempt at conjecture you posited that John the Baptist, an old convenant prophet, prophesied about Jesus. I asked, where is it written that John the baptist is an "old convenant prophets" you keep jumping all over the place with conjectures. I am just laughing at you.
1. So you completely reject the Jesus Christ written of in the (Christian) Gospels, can I safely conclude that at this point then? undecided

2. I have made no claims of my own up to this point in the debate. undecided

3. If the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels is the false Christ, doesn't that mean you should through away everything He ever said as lies. Or am I missing something here still? undecided

Oh OK, so you have another Gospel of Jesus Christ, different from those documented in Christian Scripture, which Muslims cling to instead? undecided

4. Jesus Christ, the one you call fake, said that Himself in scripture. I quoted one of the many places that He said that Himself as is documented in Christian Scripture but now that I know Muslims instead have their own version of Jesus Christ separate from the Christian Jesus Christ....I see. undecided

5. Again, it was conjecture given that what I state is in fact what is written of John the Baptist in what is Christian scripture.. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. And I already explained to you in a previous post, the teaching that eating of pork, and all other foods your religion claims to be unclean actually comes from Jesus Christ Himself who declared that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 9 - 23 . So, since the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels infact decreed this, you are saying Muslims believe Him to be a false Christ, right?, undecided

2. So again, the Jesus Christ that taught all His followers to eat even pig, He himself drank alcohol, the same one who taught Jis followers that if they have seen Him, they have seen the God(the Father) is the one written of in the Gospels. So what you are saying is the Muslims have for themselves another source for information on the Jesus Christ they prefer, this since the Christian Jesus Christ is most definitely a fake Christ by Muslim standards... what is this source? undecided

3. John the Baptist was a Jew who lived according to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses and was also recorded as calling people to repentance and bapstizing them according to Old Covenant customs. If John the Baptist was not an Old Covenant Prophet, what kind of Prophet was He then? undecided

4. Where do Muslims get there information on this true Jesus Christ since the Jesus Christ written of in scripture is fake by Muslim standards?, undecided

The ten commandments say dont eat unclean foods.
God does not change.
The law is the law.
God is unchangeable.
God wont give one law to moses and another to different one to Jesus.

That shows something is wrong.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 5:00pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you are raised appropriately by a father you won't have to abuse another's father!
This is the Christian quality you are calling people to.

So Christ-like.
Unfortunately for you, you got me totally wrong. I refer not to your biological father. I refer to your spiritual father referred to as the father of lies in the bible.
John 8:44
44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I apologise if you truly feel I refer to your biological father. No; I wouldn't do that

As per your spiritual father, I have no single respect. He is an expert in Taqqiyya!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

The lie is the Al lah part!

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah =the Deity

It cant be explained away.

Do you know that its the same reason you've not been able to tell me the name of the deity of Abdullah, the father of Mohammed.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1..The ten commandments say dont eat unclean foods.

2. God does not change.
3. The law is the law.
4. God is unchangeable.
5. God wont give one law to moses and another to different one to Jesus.That shows something is wrong.
1. Again, God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, of which the first 10 out of a total of about 613 commandments or statutes are typically referred to as "The Ten commandments" was given by God only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as Law, National Constitution for the Nation of Israel which God established in the Land of Canaan. undecided

That Law binds only the children of Israel as a Nation by it meaning that those who are not born of Israel and not of the land of Israel are not bound by it - this as decreed by God in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. So my question to you here is this. Do you not believe what is written there in that passage as well? undecided

2. If you truly believe that God doesn't change His mind, then why do you at the same time believe God changed His mind and somehow included you in a Covenant which He originally excluded you from - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

3. The Law was given by God Himself to only the seeds of Jacob so, If indeed the Law is the Law, why are you a non-seed of Jacob pretending to insert yourself under a Law God excluded you from partaking and benefitting from- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

4. God is unchangeable yet you don't believe what He decreed in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 this since you instead believe He changed His mind and welcomed you somehow into that fold? undecided

5. God gave one Law to Adam but then gave another Law to Moses.... are you sure you understand who God is and what He means when He says He does not change His mind?. undecided

God won't give one Law to Moses and a different Law to Jesus Christ even though God Himself promised the Jewish people a Law with different commandments this through His Prophets Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Micah, Amos, Isaiah, etc? undecided

By the way, the word Antichrist means "against Jesus Christ" I.e. His teachings(and commandments), not against the Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

I said:

Do you know that its the same reason you've not been able to tell me the name of the deity of Abdullah, the father of Mohammed.

I like the way you are researching this, hope you are also researching the origin of “Yahweh” ? Who is father and mother are in the Hebrew Bible?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, of which the first 10 out of a total of about 613 commandments or statutes are typically referred to as "The Ten commandments" was given by God only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as Law, National Constitution for the Nation of Israel which God established in the Land of Canaan. undecided

That Law binds only the children of Israel as a Nation by it meaning that those who are not born of Israel and not of the land of Israel are not bound by it - this as decreed by God in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. So my question to you here is this. Do you not believe what is written there in that passage as well? undecided

2. If you truly believe that God doesn't change His mind, then why do you at the same time believe God changed His mind and somehow included you in a Covenant which He originally excluded you from - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

3. The Law was given by God Himself to only the seeds of Jacob so, If indeed the Law is the Law, why are you a non-seed of Jacob pretending to insert yourself under a Law God excluded you from partaking and benefitting from- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 ? undecided

4. God is unchangeable yet you don't believe what He decreed in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 this since you instead believe He changed His mind and welcomed you somehow into that fold? undecided

5. God gave one Law to Adam but then gave another Law to Moses.... are you sure you understand who God is and what He means when He says He does not change His mind?. undecided

God won't give one Law to Moses and a different Law to Jesus Christ even though God Himself promised the Jewish people a Law with different commandments this through His Prophets Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Micah, Amos, Isaiah, etc? undecided

By the way, the word Antichrist means "against Jesus Christ" I.e. His teachings(and commandments), not against the Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

"Law with a different commandment"

What does this statement mean?
Can you prove it with scripture?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Ayo081(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2022
You wouldn't get a satisfactory response(s) if you refer to the God who is the Father (Spiritual) of Christ.

You must be willing to accept the bolded above and not think of it as physical.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Let me repeat

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah

And I said:
What was the name of the god/deity of Abdullah the Father of Mohammed?

There will be no answer except the rhetorics and repetitions as usual!

Pls. tell us the name with fact.

Waiting patiently...
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Ayo081(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

You have the potential of being a true beliver. May Allah guide you to the right path.

grin
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Pls. tell us the name with fact.

Waiting patiently...

What name?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

What name?
TenQ:

I said:

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
"Law with a different commandment"

What does this statement mean?
Can you prove it with scripture?
Here's hoping comprehension will not get in the way of your grasping this one.

A Law/Agreement/Contract/Yoke/Way consists of a it's own set of commandments/statutes etc.

▪︎ In Genesis 2, God gave to Man a Law which we read that He famously rejected and was judged for in Genesis 3

▪︎ In Genesis 26 vs 1 - 6, we read that God gave to Abraham, a Law which Abraham subsequently obeyed and was made righteous by

▪︎ Then in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Number and Deuteronomy, we read, in details of God giving specifically to the children of Israel a Law(of about 613 commanments) tailored to them and the life in the Land of Canaan, ratified to indicate this in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20

▪︎ In the same Law of Moses, and also through His Prophets, the same God also promised a New Law/Agreement/Contract/Yoke/Way to come which would be different from the Old Way... even in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 ....

The Law God gave to Adam didn't have the same set of commandments with the Law which God gave to Abraham. So also the Law which God gave to Abraham certainly didn't contain the same set of commandments as the Law which God gave to the descendants of Jacob, and so on... undecided

So you see God is a God of Laws, and each Law different and separate from the other Laws. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You are the Muslim and you should know the religion of the father of your prophet.

Except you are afraid of telling me. Is Mohammed's father a Muslim?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
When a religion can't present any group of people practicing what it's holy book says it simply means such a religion doesn't make any practical sense!
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=3422474735927714058&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You are the Muslim and you should know the religion of the father of your prophet.

Except you are afraid of telling me. Is Mohammed's father a Muslim?

LOL!

I believe you know the religion of his father.
His father obviously wasn't a Muslim.

The bolded is what i want to know...
Pls. with reference to a credible source.
Thank you...
TenQ:

I said:

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's hoping comprehension will not get in the way of your grasping this one.

A Law/Agreement/Contract/Yoke/Way consists of a it's own set of commandments/statutes etc.

▪︎ In Genesis 2, God gave to Man a Law which we read that He famously rejected and was judged for in Genesis 3

▪︎ In Genesis 26 vs 1 - 6, we read that God gave to Abraham, a Law which Abraham subsequently obeyed and was made righteous by

▪︎ Then in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Number and Deuteronomy, we read, in details of God giving specifically to the children of Israel a Law(of about 613 commanments) tailored to them and the life in the Land of Canaan, ratified to indicate this in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20

▪︎ In the same Law of Moses, and also through His Prophets, the same God also promised a New Law/Agreement/Contract/Yoke/Way to come which would be different from the Old Way... even in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 ....

The Law God gave to Adam didn't have the same set of commandments with the Law which God gave to Abraham. So also the Law which God gave to Abraham certainly didn't contain the same set of commandments as the Law which God gave to the descendants of Jacob, and so on... undecided

So you see God is a God of Laws, and each Law different and separate from the other Laws. undecided

Dont be an author of confusion the 10 commandments are part of the 613 laws of moses you mentioned.

This is what you posted:
"even though God Himself promised the Jewish people a Law with different commandments this through His Prophets"

You just cant seem to give a short, comprehensive answer.

Okay now again prove this with a short concise answer
"The Law God gave to Adam didn't have the same set of commandments with the Law which God gave to Abraham. "
What law and commandment did God give adam( just one example) and what law and commandment did God give Abraham(just one example). Make it short and concise.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Dont be an author of confusion the 10 commandments are part of the 613 laws of moses you mentioned.
What are you confused about now? undecided

As I said, what you call the Ten commandments are only the first 10 of about 613 commandments or statutes contained in the Law that God gave specifically to the children of Israel, this not the first Law that God is written to have given in scripture and definitely not the Law of God's Laws. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok.... and what are you confused about now? undecided

"The Law God gave to Adam didn't have the same set of commandments with the Law which God gave to Abraham. "
What law and commandment did God give adam( just one example) and what law and commandment did God give Abraham(just one example). Make it short and concise.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are you confused about now? undecided

As I said, what you call the Ten commandments are only the first 10 of about 613 commandments or statutes contained in the Law that God gave specifically to the children of Israel, this not the first Law that God is written to have given in scripture and definitely not the Law of God's Laws. undecided

You wrote this, didnt you?

Okay now just give me one example of the law and commandment that God gave Adam and one example of a different law and commandment God gave Abraham.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. What law and commandment did God give adam( just one example)
2. and what law and commandment did God give Abraham(just one example). Make it short and concise.
1. Read Genesis 2 vs 16 - 17 for one of the commandments that God gave specifically to Adam. undecided

2. Read Genesis 12 vs 1 for one of the commandments that God gave specifically to Abraham. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Read Genesis 2 vs 16 - 17 for one of the commandments that God gave specifically to Adam. undecided

2. Read Genesis 12 vs 1 for one of the commandments that God gave specifically to Abraham. undecided

Genesis 2:16
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest bfreely eat: But of the atree of the bknowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the cday that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Genesis 12 v 1
"Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

Both of these chapters involves COMMANDS!

Command and commandment mean different thing.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
Na thunder go kill prophet Mohammed
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Na thunder go kill prophet Mohammed
Haba! embarassed
The man is dead already some 1600 years ago! embarassed
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Genesis 2:16
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest bfreely eat: But of the atree of the bknowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the cday that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Genesis 12 v 1
"Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

Both of these chapters involves COMMANDS!

Command and commandment mean different thing.
undecided
1. And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
2Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the people of Israel and say to them, This is the thing that the Lord has commanded.
3 If any one of the house of Israel kills an ox or a lamb or a goat in the camp, or kills it outside the camp,
4 and does not bring it to the entrance of the tent of meeting to offer it as a gift to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord, bloodguilt shall be imputed to that man. He has shed blood, and that man shall be cut off from among his people - Leviticus 17 vs 1 - 4
undecided

A command/edict/rule/order given by God amounts to a commandment. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
undecided

A command/edict/rule/order given by God amounts to a commandment. undecided

Ok prove that a command=commandment=rule=order=edict.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) / See What Christians Worship / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.