Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (3949 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Just glad that atleast now you know ABRAHAM WAS A PROPHET OF GOD BUT(ACCORDING YOU ) NOT A PROPHET OF GOD TO THE JEWS.
AND YOU AGREE THAT A NON JEW(GENTILE like Abraham) CAN BE A PROPHET OF GOD.

thats all i wanted you to grasp.
I always knew Abraham a Gentile prophet. Same as Balaam, Noah, Enoch and many others before God instead established for Himself the Jewish Nation and set Laws to guide His plan towards Jesus Christ. undecided

But after Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, arrived however, the rule regarding Gentile prophets changed. And so anyone claiming to be a prophet of God either has to be a prophet under submission to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses or of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Okay as a Christian, i believe you agree that Jesus is the son of God and also Jesus is God, yes or no?
Yes, as I explained above. undecided

And also every follower who lives their life in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings (and commandments) of Jesus Christ, is eventually set free from bondage to sins and transformed into a Son of God like Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I always knew Abraham a Gentile prophet. Same as Balaam, Noah, Enoch and many others before God instead established for Himself the Jewish Nation and set Laws to guide His plan towards Jesus Christ. undecided

But after Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, arrived however, the rule regarding Gentile prophets changed. And so anyone claiming to be a prophet of God either has to be a prophet under submission to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses or of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant. undecided

But you said before that only Jews from the line of Jacob can be Prophets, didnt you?

Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently....

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, as I explained above. undecided

And also every follower who lives their life in continuous submission to and obedience of the teachings (and commandments) of Jesus Christ, is eventually set free from bondage to sins and transformed into a Son of God like Jesus Christ. undecided

During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn't call himself God and didn't consider himself God, and ... none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God.

God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)

‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

When Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

Jesus worshipped the only true God

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

Jesus is not God and God is not man.
Trinity is church docterine.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. But you said before that only Jews from the line of Jacob can be Prophets, didnt you?

2. Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently....
1. This is instead what I said. ..
Kobojunkie:

....2. I am afraid the hallmark of a true prophet to the people of Israel is more than that this since the same God who gave the Law of Moses to the children of Israel also gave them other laws regarding the prophets he would send to them one of which was that the prophet would come from among their brethren aka The bloodline of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided

And since Mohammed isn't of that bloodline, he couldn't measure up to the Daniel's or the Isaiahs who God sent in accordance with His Covenant with the children of Israel. undecided
2. The rule regarding Gentile prophets changed with Jesus Christ instead institution that He alone is the way to the Father. So, no Gentile can directly access God except through Jesus Christ. undecided

During the time of Abraham, Balaam, Noah etc., God made direct connections with men of His choosing. However, through His Laws, He set up instead common contacts/ Covenants defining His relationships. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. This is instead what I said. ..
2. The rule regarding Gentile prophets changed with Jesus Christ instead institution that He alone is the way to the Father. So, no Gentile can directly access God except through Jesus Christ. undecided

During the time of Abraham, Balaam, Noah etc., God made direct connections with men of His choosing. However, through His Laws, He set up instead common contacts/ Covenants defining His relationships. undecided

The problem is that you shapeshift easily. Look at what you said in the screenshot.

And then Abraham is a Gentile Prophet of God you said. Not a prophet to the jews.
Meanwhile Abraham is the father of All Jews, Muslims and Christians.

Nowhere in the scrptures did God make distinctions between Prophets to the Jews and Prophets to the Gentiles of which according to you Abraham is a Gentile Prophet. According to you, Enoch, Abraham were gentiles. Do you know what makes a man gentile? Circumsition on 7th day.
Okay Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently....

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Beautygoddesss: 6:07pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:

The problem is that you shapeshift easily. Look at what you said in the screenshot.

And then Abraham is a Gentile Prophet of God you said. Not a prophet to the jews.

Nowhere in the scrptures did God make distinctions between Prophets to the Jews and Prophets to the Gentiles of which according to you Abraham is a Gentile Prophet.
Okay Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently....

u wat is ur problem y are u on the christian thread y not go your muslim section and do it arguments there u cannot force ur religion on is never even the devil prophesy
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Beautygoddesss: 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Read it properly. In islam, there is no deity or god but Allah. Show me were it says explicitly that Allah had Daughters and win N10,000 now.
then why do ur Allah sleep with women
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u wat is ur problem y are u on the christian thread y not go your muslim section and do it arguments there u cannot force ur religion on is never even the devil prophesy

Isnt this religious section?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Beautygoddesss: 6:09pm On May 10, 2022
Maynman:

Allah is a title not a person.
What’s the origin of the word, Allah?
The stone you guys worship in Mecca has a name, Allah is just a title.

Allah daughter Al Uzaa and Al Lat. it’s visible to the blind.
tell him ooooooi
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Beautygoddesss: 6:10pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Isnt this religious section?
and so but there are christian and none christian section in it
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn't call himself God and didn't consider himself God, and ... none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God.

2. When Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

3. Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2). Jesus worshipped the only true God

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

4. Jesus is not God and God is not man.
Trinity is church docterine.
1. Jesus Christ did say to Phillip, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father, right?

And the same Jesus Christ said that He was in the Father and the Father was in Him, right? undecided

2. If you go back to the list of God's attributes and Jesus Christ's I posted earlier, you would see that as Jesus Christ made clear there, He does not possess God's Good essence. He is instead God's Truth, God's Life and one of God's Law. undecided

3. To Worhip God actually means to serve/obey God. And Jesus Christ did command His disciples to worship Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20 & John 15 vs 14.... God Himself is written of speaking from Heaven commanding that the people Obey Jesus Christ -Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5 undecided

Indeed Jesus Christ worshipped God and inturn commanded His followers to worship Him. undecided

4. What Jesus Christ said has nothing to do with trinity doctrine at all. undecided

And it is OK if you don't believe what Jesus Christ said of Himself which is that if you have seen Him, you have seen the Father. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 6:12pm On May 10, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
tell him ooooooi

Allah translates to Elohim, father of Yahweh, the god of the Semitic.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ did say to Phillip, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father, right?

And the same Jesus Christ said that He was in the Father and the Father was in Him, right? undecided

2. If you go back to the list of God's attributes and Jesus Christ's I posted earlier, you would see that as Jesus Christ made clear there, He does not possess God's Good essence. He is instead God's Truth, God's Life and one of God's Law. undecided

3. To Worhip God actually means to serve/obey God. And Jesus Christ did command His disciples to worship Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20 & John 15 vs 14.... God Himself is written of speaking from Heaven commanding that the people Obey Jesus Christ -Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5 undecided

Indeed Jesus Christ worshipped God and inturn commanded His followers to worship Him. undecided

4. What Jesus Christ said has nothing to do with trinity doctrine at all. undecided

And it is OK if you don't believe what Jesus Christ said of Himself which is that if you have seen Him, you have seen the Father. undecided

But you said the Bible is the word of God meanwhile the contradictions are enormous, how do you reconcile and explain that?

Im still waiting.... Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently because this is the bedrock of you arguement.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. The problem is that you shapeshift easily. Look at what you said in the screenshot.

2. And then Abraham is a Gentile Prophet of God you said. Not a prophet to the jews.

3. Nowhere in the scrptures did God make distinctions between Prophets to the Jews

4. and Prophets to the Gentiles of which according to you Abraham is a Gentile Prophet. According to you, Enoch, Abraham were gentiles.

5. Do you know what makes a man gentile? Circumsition on 7th day.

6. Okay Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently....
1. You need to go back through the post you quoted since you don't seem to comprehend the message in that at all. undecided

2. What has a Abraham being the father of All jews etc., got to do with anything though? Are you saying that should someone trump what is God's Law and decree as given by Him only to the descendants of Jacob? undecided

3. Again, God did that in His Old Covenant Law of Moses which He gave only to the Jewish people, a law which you started off attempting to insert Mohammed as a prophet by , this until I clearly pointed out how that could not work since Mohammed was not of the correct bloodline. undecided

4. Pay attention please... I didn't use the term "Prophets to the Gentiles". Instead I said Gentile prophets. Abraham, Noah, Enoch, Balsam... were Gentile prophets. undecided

5. That is wrong! Circumcision has nothing to do with whether a person is a Gentile or not. As God made clear, you are not born of the blood of Abraham &Isaac and Jacob, you are not an israelite aka a Jew. Hence you are a Gentile. undecided

6. I already did that. When Jesus Christ by declaring Himself the Only Way to reaching God essentially declared that all those who claim to be of God must be followers of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 1 - 7. Jesus Christ as the Only Way to reach God means no longer can any man claim to have direct access to God all on his own. He has to first be a servant of Jesus Christin order to gain access to God. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. But you said the Bible is the word of God meanwhile the contradictions are enormous, how do you reconcile and explain that?

Im still waiting.... Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed. Waiting patiently because this is the bedrock of you arguement.
1. Again, I never said this and I clarified this earlier with you. undecided

2. I already did. Under God’s New Covenant, Jesus Christ said He alone is shepherd, Teacher, Guide, comforter, Counselor, Helper, Master, Head/Leader, Authority etc., over those who belong to Him essentially doing away with the need for prophets of the Old kind. When Jesus declared Himself the Only Way/Law by which all men can come to God, He basically changed the scape so there are really no needs for prophets. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, I never said this and I clarified this earlier with you. undecided

2. I already did. Under God’s New Covenant, Jesus Christ said He alone is shepherd, Teacher, Guide, comforter, Counselor, Helper, Master, Head/Leader, Authority etc., over those who belong to Him essentially doing away with the need for prophets of the Old kind. When Jesus declared Himself the Only Way/Law by which all men can come to God, He basically changed the scape so there are really no needs for prophets. undecided

1. If you say "...God of the Bible.." and yet the Bible is not the word of God to you, then what is the Bible to you?

2. All you said is like your personal opinion, conjectures not based on scriptures. Show us where it is written in the scriptures not by word of mouth.
You are basically saying Mohammed isn't a Prophret with concrete scriptural evidence.
Show me where in the Bible the rule regarding gentile prophets changed dont give us your translation.

In the Quran, Jesus is described as the Messiah (al-Masīḥ), born of a virgin, performing miracles, accompanied by disciples, rejected by the Jewish establishment, and being raised to heaven.

Prophet Mohammed in now way disputed the messiahship of the Real Jesus. The trinity is a couterfeit and as a christian you all follow the trinityn

You can aswell point out my conjectures and demand concrete scriptural evidence.. i am waiting.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. If you say "...God of the Bible.." and yet the Bible is not the word of God to you, then what is the Bible to you?

2. All you said is like your personal opinion, conjectures not based on scriptures. Show us where it is written in the scriptures not by word of mouth.
You are basically saying Mohammed isn't a Prophret with concrete scriptural evidence.

3. In the Quran, Jesus is described as the Messiah (al-Masīḥ), born of a virgin, performing miracles, accompanied by disciples, rejected by the Jewish establishment, and being raised to heaven. Prophet Mohammed in now way disputed the messiahship of the Real Jesus. The trinity is a couterfeit and as a christian you all follow the trinityn
1. The Bible is compendium of books of scripture. The Word of God instead refers to the Word out of God's own mouth .I.e. Words directly attributed to God, in scripture. undecided

2. Again, scripturally, Mohammed does not qualify as
▪︎ a Prophet to the Jewish people because God stipulated only Jewish Prophets will He send to His Jewish people - Deuteronomy 18
▪︎ a Prophet to the Gentiles because Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, who came over 650 before Mohammed, already declared that He is the only way given by God for Gentiles to reach God with - John 14 vs 6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7

3. Be that as it may, the fact remains that Mohammed cannot be a prophet of the same God of the Bible because Mohammed instead contradicts God's Old Covenant Law and God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 7:04pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Bible is compendium of books of scripture. The Word of God instead refers to the Word out of God's own mouth .I.e. Words directly attributed to God, in scripture. undecided

▪︎ a Prophet to the Jewish people because God stipulated only Jewish Prophets will He send to His Jewish people
▪︎ a Prophet to the Gentiles because Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, who came over 650 before Mohammed, already declared that He is the only way given by God for Gentiles to reach God with - John 14 vs 6

3. Be that as it may, the fact remains that Mohammed cannot be a prophet of the same God of the Bible because Mohammed instead contradicts God's Old Covenant Law and God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided

Who are the people that attributed those words to “God” in the scripture?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

▪︎ a Prophet to the Jewish people because God stipulated only Jewish Prophets will He send to His Jewish people - Deuteronomy 18

1. John 14:6-7
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me. [7] If you had known me, you would have known my Father also; henceforth you know him and have seen him. "

Did Prophet Mohammed recognize Jesus as the Messiah?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. John 14:6-7
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me. [7] If you had known me, you would have known my Father also; henceforth you know him and have seen him. "

Did Prophet Mohammed recognize Jesus as the Messiah?
What does it mean to say Mohammed recognized Jesus Christ as Messiah?, undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean to say Mohammed recognized Jesus Christ as Messiah?, undecided

Because the Quran recognizes the one you call Jesus as messiah, so what say you?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Because the Quran recognizes the one you call Jesus as messiah, so what say you?
Recall that I said earlier on about how God Himself, spoke from Heaven, commanding that the people obey Jesus Christ - Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5? Well, according to Jesus Christ, those who belong to Him, the same who love Him, are those who worship Him. undecided
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me..... - John 14 vs 23 - 24
It is not enough to claim by mouth that one recognizes Jesus Christ as Messiah as that really means nothing at all. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God and those who belong to Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments)- what it means to follow The Way - and this is the only way to Honor God who, again, commands that we obey Jesus Christ. undecided

So, saying the Quran recognizes Jesus Christ means nothing really. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Recall that I said earlier on about how God Himself, spoke from Heaven, commanding that the people obey Jesus Christ - Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5? Well, according to Jesus Christ, those who belong to Him, the same who love Him, are those who worship Him. undecided
It is not enough to claim by mouth that one recognizes Jesus Christ as Messiah as that really means nothing at all. Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God and those who belong to Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments)- what it means to follow The Way - and this is the only way to Honor God who, again, commands that we obey Jesus Christ. undecided

So, saying the Quran recognizes Jesus Christ means nothing really. undecided

Now you are preaching a false christ. The one who demands worship. Atleast you cant deny it.
Now show me where Jesus demands worship in the bible!

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Now you are preaching a false christ. The one who demands worship. Atleast you cant deny it.
Now show me where Jesus demands worship in the bible!
undecided

How can it be said that I preach a "false" Christ when what I say is exactly what is written, this about 2000 years now, of the one who is Jesus Christ, the same that predates even the Quran by over 600 years? undecided

Recall my earlier response to you....
Kobojunkie:
3. To Worship God actually means to serve/obey God. And Jesus Christ did command His disciples to worship Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20 & John 15 vs 14.... God Himself is written of speaking from Heaven commanding that the people Obey Jesus Christ -Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5 undecided

God's Mandate from even the time of Adam is that men Worship Him through obedience of His Law/commandments. So, when God said men should obey Jesus Christ, that means worship through obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings (and commandments). undecided

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

How can it be said that I preach a "false" Christ when what I say is exactly what is written, this about 2000 years now, of the one who is Jesus Christ, the same that predates even the Quran by over 600 years? undecided

Recall my earlier response to you.... God's Mandate from even the time of Adam is that men Worship Him through obedience of His Law/commandments. So, when God said men should obey Jesus Christ, that means worship through obedience of Jesus Christ's teachings (and commandments). undecided

Show me where the God or Jesus says to worship Jesus christ in place of God! Show us in your bible!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Show me where the God or Jesus says to worship Jesus christ in place of God! Show us in your bible!
I already did that several times now....
Kobojunkie:
3. To Worship God actually means to serve/obey God. And Jesus Christ did command His disciples to worship Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20 & John 15 vs 14.... God Himself is written of speaking from Heaven commanding that the people Obey Jesus Christ -Luke 9 vs 35 & Mark 9 vs 7 & Matthew 3 vs 17 & Matthew 17 vs 5 undecided

30 Then two men were there, talking with him. They were Moses and Elijah. 
31 They also looked bright and glorious. They were talking with Jesus about his death that would happen in Jerusalem. 
32 Peter and the others were asleep. But they woke up and saw the glory of Jesus. They also saw the two men who were standing with him. 
33 When Moses and Elijah were leaving, Peter said, “Master, it is good that we are here. We will put three tents here—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” (He did not know what he was saying.)

34 While Peter was saying these things, a cloud came all around them. Peter, John, and James were afraid when the cloud covered them. 
35 A voice came from the cloud and said, “This is my Son. He is the one I have chosen. Obey him.”
36 When the voice stopped, only Jesus was there. Peter, John, and James said nothing. And for a long time after that, they told no one about what they had seen.- Luke 9 vs 30 - 35...
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I already did that several times now....

So based on your bible obey and worship means the same thing?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
So based on your bible obey and worship means the same thing?
Since the very beginning, God's mandate to all men has been that they worship Him through their obedience of His Law(commandments). It was the same during the time of Adam. The same mandate given to the israelites through Moses, and now God gave the same mandate in the person of Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's very own Law. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:09pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since the very beginning, God's mandate to all men has been that they worship Him through their obedience of His Law(commandments). It was the same during the time of Adam. The same mandate given to the israelites through Moses, and now God gave the same mandate in the person of Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's very own Law. undecided

Obey is different from worship, it also says in Bible versions that you should obey the constituted authorities, should we apply your logic too?

Before the commandments weren’t people obeying and worshipping your Christian god?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

So christians are instructed to worship Jesus as you said earlier instead of God, yes?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
So christians are instructed to worship Jesus as you said earlier instead of God, yes?
As it is written right there in the Gospels, yes. undecided

Again, these things have been a part of the Gospels from before Mohammed showed up on the map. So, it isn't that seem falsehood is being preached about Jesus Christ here as we both can read the scriptures for ourselves but that someone probably didn't pay close attention to it all before now. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Body Does Jesus Have In Heaven? / Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!! / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.