Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43941 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Uzoisaga(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
My own be say make Omoluabi avoid SouthEast for now may we not mourn our brothers over some evil wicked people amen

Now your real identity revealed. Omoluabi no be so? Face front and shade yourself from excess Hatred.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by InoGetJoy: 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

Shee they said the lady is from Nkwerre. I was in Nkwerre 3 days ago and I didn't hear anything. I can make more findings if need be. Where from Nkwerre is she? I'll go to her community and find out

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by PHIPEX(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
So where is the evidence in all of this epistle?

No family detail
No Village
No detail of the supposed friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Snowx: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.

Go and sit down Mr Man.,..I hate sentiment with Passion
I knew that we have some religious extremist that kill for fun in the north..which I curse them for any soul they wasted..the same with those people that killed these mullitary couple the language they use is igbo language...their generation will know no peace for such grusome murder

Bastards!!!
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by kingjiss: 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

If you say they where not killed by Igbos ,may this happen to you and all your family members

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by InoGetJoy: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
They should tell me the name of her community in Nkwerre and I'll personally go there and ask questions. Nkwerre that I went to 3 days ago
The report says they were coming to Nkwerre from Orlu whereas most people going to Nkwerre nowadays will go from Okigwe road instead of Orlu road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by kingjiss: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

Which language where they speaking ?
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by InoGetJoy: 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Taaaaaaa! there.

Ibos have the highest kidnappers, 419ners, ritual killers and armed killers in Nigeria.

Most of the ritual killings, murders and armed robberies going on in Ibo land... who is doing them?

Americans right
Sharrap. If a thread appears in front page about ritual murders, I wont need to read the content to know a Yoruba man is the ritualist. Same way I wont need to read the content to know an Igbo man is involved when it comes to hard drugs.
The both tribes are well represented.
Armed robbers/bank robbery is also a main-stay in the Wild Wild West

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Shee they said the lady is from Nkwerre. I was in Nkwerre 3 days ago and I didn't hear anything. I can make more findings if need be. Where from Nkwerre is she? I'll go to her community and find out

Don't mind them. I have called several people from Nkwerre.

None is aware of this particular incident, only few said they read it on social media.

But those on ground, are not aware of anything like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
Kingspin:
I always say if there is mistakable evidence like the famous apple 6 homicide, the Nigerian government especially through the security agencies can go as far as killing your father and label the son, a murderer.
The news will still fly. People should shine their eyes.

Exactly. You understand the game well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by kingjiss: 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

The claim was first posted on Facebook on 7th May by a user named Chidi Cali.

https://www.facebook.com/100000984358442/posts/5206502942725799/

Who ever support the killing of this two military officers and say they where not killed by their brothers ,may death visit his or her family
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Zorn: 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
ogbuefi677:

The manner wey u carry this matter for head,be like this ya evening newspaper status done de make you frustrated.
50 ppl were killed in Zamfara on Saturday,I've gone thru your profile, you haven't typed ordinary RIP for them.
Abi abokki lives don't matter?
Find another work senior aunty
They're paid to push the propaganda against ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Fredchisom(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.shut up my friend,they were said to be wedding on 30th as their card stated,so what on earth will they be doing in a public transport going to imo on the same day of their wedding according to Nigerian army..

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
KIDfurniture:
So some humans re claiming the barbaric execution of the couple didn’t happen in the yeast…well what about the killing in osumenyi at a beer parlor ? That’s my fucking village man. God forbid I visit that village for now. Igbos without education re very deadly… they re like the fulanis. They re used by their people that have money for destruction only.. Igbos without education re deadly.. I weep for my people ..

Some that are educated are no better...

Kanu, Ofoegbu, Ekpa, etc, are educated and even abroad based, yet more poisonous than those stark illiterate cretins back home!

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by olawonder(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Oga forget this baseless rants wey you dey display here… we’ve seen the video, those who carry out that gruesome murder were speaking fluent Igbo! When we see the truth let’s talk am… I’m a Yoruba and I can’t deny that Yoruba can kill Yoruba, same thing Fulani can kill Hausa, but to come here to come and propagate Igbo as some saints when it comes killing to safe face? What, u think everyone is stupid as you?

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
kingjiss:

Which language where they speaking ?

I can speak Yoruba and Hausa fluently.

Does that make me any of those tribes.

Anybody can speak Igbo doesn't mean the person is Igbo.

Beside, those who wrote the script and carried it out can easily pay any efulefu to record and speak Igbo.

We have one here that calls himself udele.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
LZAA:

Which land is getting destroyed?
Please provide pictorial evidence
Infact include the extrajudicial killings by the security forces as well
Ipob this ipob that
A group that has since called off sit at he
Smh

Denial won't survive the test of time... Same as propaganda!

Reality will always be a bitch!

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by delpee(f): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Oh really ?

The most dangerous place for an Igbo is in Igbo land.

Is James Nwafor a Fulani?

What of all those ritualist killings in your yeast? Is it yaribanzas that are doing it?

What of the Catholic church massacre that happened in Anambra a few years ago where a drug gang stormed a church and opened fire indiscriminately on worshippers in their bid to assassinate a rival?

What of the ongoing killings by Igbo drug rivals in SA that sees at least 3 cadavers landing from SA into Enugu airport via Ethiopian airlines ?

What of the bloody cult wars in Anambra involving Igbo cultists ?

What of the incessant communal clashes in Ebonyi over rice paddy lands between Igbo communities ?

Still in Ebonyi, did you forget the descent senseless killings in Ezza over control of a motor park ? In sane Ebonyi there are communities that have been vacated over incessant violent clashes over land disputes .

Can you tell me with honesty that the SE isn't the capital of assassinations ? Or have you forgotten how the SE is still regarded as a bedrock of kidnappings of Igbos by fellow Igbos. Was there not a time during Yaradua's tenure that the SE was a no go area with most igbos refusing to go back home for the holidays and other functions?

Your SE has produced the most daring and brazen hardened criminals that have terrorised not only your region but other states like Rivers and Lagos.

Why are you igbos such brazen liars?

The denial amazes me really! This level of delusion attributable to a large number of otherwise intelligent people is extraordinary. Something is wrong somewhere.

Reminds me of "edi" in Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
...... Oga....if you know the village it happened, will fear allow you to mention it??

Why can't government mention the village in their report.

So people can ask the natives to get more clarity on the issues.

Why are they hiding the location.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by successmatters(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
olawonder:

Oga forget this baseless rants wey you dey display here… we’ve seen the video, those who carry out that gruesome murder were speaking fluent Igbo! When we see the truth let’s talk am… I’m a Yoruba and I can’t deny that Yoruba can kill Yoruba, same thing Fulani can kill Hausa, but to come here to come and propagate Igbo as some saints when it comes killing to safe face? What, u think everyone is stupid as you?

Do you know the number of northerners who can speak fluent Igbo? Obviously you don't.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by generalwo(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Why can't government mention the village in their report.

So people can ask the natives to get more clarity on the issues.

Why are they hiding the location.
..... At times i don't understand how people think..... I am asking you now... If you're a villager and you know where such an atrocious act happened and the government come to ask you..... Will u be bold to tell them knowing fully well that the the gun men will come for you and the government won't be there to protect you??

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

Bingo. I see you can't read. Banana junction in orlu. Now scamper away, ezi Ohia.

Same Banana junction that has military checkpoint abi another one.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by successmatters(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
Snowx:

Go and sit down Mr Man.,..I hate sentiment with Passion
I knew that we have some religious extremist that kill for fun in the north..which I curse them for any soul they wasted..the same with those people that killed these mullitary couple the language they use is igbo language...their generation will know no peace for such grusome murder

Bastards!!!

You have answered yourself.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Fredchisom(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Nigerians are the most useless set of people on this earth,2 people were set to wed on 30th April in benue by 9am according to their iv card,so my questions to these comlound fools is,what were they doing in a public bus going to imo on the said date of their wedding accordingto Nigerian army who quicklyascertained their tribe yet more than 35 abokis life has been snuffed off by banditsin zamora,it has not been reported nor their identities ascertained..all these are just coined to tarnish the name of a certain group and people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UNDFTD: 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:

The writer can make whatever claims he can muster, the facts still remains that there are very pertinent questions begging for answers. NOT until those questions are answered, the story remains another propaganda by the Fulani Government of Nigeria and their water carriers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by haslaw(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
They have blamed everyone but themselves in the gruesome and evil way they killed their own sister and her husband to be on their way to the traditional marriage.

First they blamed DSS
Next they blamed the Army
Then they blamed Buhari
Then they blamed Fulani
Then they blamed Boko Haram
Then they blamed Yoruba
Then they blamed the ex husband of the their sister
Then they blamed the ex wife of their sister's husband.
Then another one said the true killers spoke Fulfulde and must be Kanuri
Another people they are now blaming are Cameroonians
And the list is endless.

The only people who they will never blame are themselves who are the real monsters.
IPOB were the real monsters behind the gruesome murder of that military couple and their friends.

7 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
..... At times i don't understand how people think..... I am asking you now... If you're a villager and you know where such an atrocious act happened and the government come to ask you..... Will u be bold to tell them knowing fully well that the the gun men will come for you and the government won't be there to protect you??

Individuals can ask and verify.
People from that village will confirm if the news is true or not.

Are you saying nobody from that location is on social media to verify the news or journalist cannot visit there.

Be deceiving yourself.

Even state where Bokoharam burn and kill people, journalist do visit there to get first hand information from the locals.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by ogbuefi677(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seu.n Mynd.44 Justwi.se Dominiqu.e Mukina.2.
Rule 2.
Why not call FBI,CIA,KGB,Mi6,GRE
If you mention my moniker again,amadioha will shave your head.
Aturu

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by successmatters(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
Blazejidenna:
pls be careful I just watched the video there actually speaking igbo... Too horrible to watch

That many Igbo people speak hausa, does it make them Hausa people?

The gory images is what they want you to see and cringe, that as the motive foe the killings, to scare people and create hate for ipob and Igbos.

Nigerians are so brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by UNDFTD: 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
haslaw:
They have blamed everyone but themselves in the gruesome and evil way they killed their own sister and her husband to be on their way to the traditional marriage.

First they blamed DSS
Next they blamed the Army
Then they blamed Buhari
Then they blamed Fulani
Then they blamed Boko Haram
Then they blamed Yoruba
Then they blamed the ex husband of the their sister
Then they blamed the ex wife of their sister's husband.
Then another one said the true killers spoke Fulfulde and must be Kanuri
Another people they are now blaming are Cameroonians
And the list is endless.

The only people who they will never blame are themselves who are the real monsters.
IPOB were the real monsters behind the gruesome murder of that military couple and their friends.

Answer the questions that were raised and stop being silly! This is not the first time you and your Fulani masters have staged killings and blame IPOB. So, you can make all your allegations but that do NOT make them true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.