Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus (43944 Views)

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Murdered Soldier Couple: Gloria Matthew's Family Speaks From Nkwere / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rotji(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

I repeat, its a well funded propaganda mill targeted at a tribe.

I'm very happy that the OP has fully described you and your likes and shamefully you are brandishing the same cursed traits explicitly outlined by the Journalist about you and your kinds.
I so pity for your likes who in your extremism will God forbid bring Igboland only disasters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by FuckOsuPigs: 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:
There's no Igbo man that will kill any other igbo person for nothing. It has never happened before and never will. The only people who have strong murder genes in them are from the North.

Life in the North is worth less than an orange.The killing of the army couple looks like what they will do the North. Other tribes in Nigeria are also known to cut human heads and harvest organs.

But propaganda against Igbos has the support of the information ministry. These posts are paid for and will be pushed to the front page without any evidence.

Wetin concern us. Just restrict your madness to Igbo land. If una like, make una kill unasef finish. In fact that's what we want. Wipe yourselves out so that we fit take una land do farming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Franklyspeakin: 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Thats a lie, I have an Igbo student with the surname Johnson. OSU cast system made people adopt English names.
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name

6 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Uzoisaga(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

The claim was first posted on Facebook on 7th May by a user named Chidi Cali.

https://www.facebook.com/100000984358442/posts/5206502942725799/

Indeed you are a good writer, but its all full of emotional debris, barbaric tribal hysteria, wicked blackmail, venomous slandering and scandalous vituperations against a people you love to HATE. I forever could not decipher a single sense in even the most stupid Ungun known whatever in decapitating such innocent uninformed servicemen and then calling their family to mock them, about what exactly.
This callous and cowardice murder from all sensible calculation is an insider game. Remember, both of them were young, left previous relationships. I SENSE RIVALRY AND REVENGE.
Your write up is one sided aimed at finding reasons to nail the people you hate. IGBO WILL OUTLIVE YOUR HATRED

7 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by President2001(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

What this one is saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by simplesearch: 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
Is it the same IPOB/ESN/UGM that keep destroying Easterners economy with senseless sit at home order, and whoever dares to go against the rules have their closest choice property at sight set ablaze; be it car, tricycle or just name it. And sometimes victims only eacape with their life on a whimsical. Are they the ones now claiming innocence every now and then over something they are capable of or are known to be deeply involved in. Freedom fighting that involves murder and senseless dealings even if achieved at the end, brings no joy or stability to the state; as the warlords will start to fight each other almost immediately to have the best of what the state has to offer. Easterners are not known to be destructive not to talk of being murderous, and if they start all this barbaric act like their counterparts in the North whose activities we condemn holistically over time, what impression will be given if we all keep mute when same senseless and barbaric act is being committed by people we think should know better?

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by tempest2019: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
This is absolute nonsense

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Terrence99: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
LZAA:

Which land is getting destroyed?
Please provide pictorial evidence
Infact include the extrajudicial killings by the security forces as well
Ipob this ipob that
A group that has since called off sit at he
Smh

Called off sit at home but you didn't go out today.
If you say Igboland is not being destroyed, may it continue to be the way it is.

5 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Uzoisaga(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
From the Meta wall of Ivan The Machine. Poignant truth. His post is a reaction to a viral conspiracy theory that the killings were staged.

However, a family member of the couple with first-hand knowledge of the incident told credible news sources in an interview that the killing occurred after they were waylaid by four armed youths “who emerged from the bush” not far from Banana Junction in Orlu.

Conspiracy theorists and supporters of the Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) separatist group on social media are actively pushing the narrative that the gruesome video was doctored and the horrendous and babaric slaying actually occurred in Cameroun.

The claim was first posted on Facebook on 7th May by a user named Chidi Cali.

https://www.facebook.com/100000984358442/posts/5206502942725799/

In a sane clime, thorough investigations will be launched to unravel the real culprits than simply waking up to point all these leprous fingers at Igbos just to crucify them.
WHO DOES THAT?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Called off sit at home but you didn't go out today.
If you say Igboland is not being destroyed, may it continue to be the way it is.
Amen oo
And may skull mining and rituals continue in SW

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by legba1(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Continue, bask on in the euphoria if you self delusion.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by successmatters(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
theamazonguru:

I am afraid you are wrong.
A very close friend went for a function in Imo and unfortunately drove into the brutal UGM. This is a fellow igbo man ooh.They told him to start saying his final prayers as he would be made a scape goat for daring to defile their sit at home order.
My guy said he was just thinking of what will become of his wife and the little baby they just had.

But God came through for him, as one of them from nowhere came and begged his fellows to let the guy man go.
That was how he escaped death that day.
Bros this dare devil group is real. I pray you do not become a victim before you believe they murder for real.

This looks like how Igbos act. Mercy.

It's only northerners that kill without good reasons.
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Oplomo: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
ogbuefi677:

The manner wey u carry this matter for head,be like this ya evening newspaper status done de make you frustrated.
50 ppl were killed in Zamfara on Saturday,I've gone thru your profile, you haven't typed ordinary RIP for them.
Abi abokki lives don't matter?
Find another work senior aunty

Ishilove and her frustrations.

She go soon go lament for her diary after taking heavy knocks herein. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Galadimabawa: 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
I just dey watch some Igbo people,
Go and ask northeast poeple, majority of them presently if u tell them to support killing a dog now they can't.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Rotji(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
subsidywise18:

Dude, please stop.

Your region has a problem, and you are in denial.

That's how many people warned the North about the 'almajiris' they were coddling. And about Boko Haram. They no listen. Now see as dem dey enjoy the beneifts.

God bless you, you just spoke my mind and saved me time to reply these SE bandits on NL
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
LottiOk:
Op blessings of progress & prosperity continue 2 fall on u & dat guy who wrote dis.
May u b remembered 4 speaking Truth 2 evil, making sure Des semi illiterate gang of fraudsters (Ipob) don't plung us into a morden day war .

Don't bother replying Des bastards ipob members here still foolishly continue 2 make excuses & twist logic in it head with ridiculous narratives just 2 sooth dia souls of d evil dat dey've realized dey've unleashed upon Alaigbo.

D curses d writer placed on all Ipob members,plus mine & all Igbos who r appauled by dis barbarity, is alrdy pricking dia consciences dats y u c Dem still shamefully trying 2 deny d monster dey made, dia My annoyance is dat all of Dem (ipob sm wing) won't b rounded up/killed by d authorities & we might not get 2 c dia stupid faces here on NL but I'm comforted cos I believe does who escape d law won't escape karma.

Dey must all suffer wit huge regrets wen d souls of dat military couple & odas dey've killed with dia hate-filled, bigotry ladden, inciteful lies,cums 2 haunt Dem. Dey wld pray 4 death but wld (sa na onu) suffer pain,shame & misfortune b4 dey die. 4 spilling dia bloods 4 a scam agitation called Ipob. Iseeeee!!!!

What language are you speaking exactly. Truth be told, you are grossly incoherent

2 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by LZAA: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
simplesearch:
Is it the same IPOB/ESN/UGM that keep destroying Easterners economy with senseless sit at home order, and whoever dares to go against the rules have their closest choice property at sight set on blaze; be it car, tricycle or just name it. And sometimes victims only eacape with their life on a whimsical. Are they the ones now claiming innocence every now and then over something they are capable of or are known to be deeply involved in. Freedom fighting that involves murder and senseless dealings even if achieved at the end, brings no joy or stability to the state; as the warlords will start to fight each other almost immediately to have the best of what the state has to offer. Easterners are not known to be destructive not to talk of being murderous, and if they start all this barbaric act like their counterparts in the North whose activities we condemn holistically over time, what impression will be given if we all keep mute when same senseless and barbaric act is being committed by people we think should know better?

Maggie thatcher once called nelson Mandela a terrorist
So lemme leave that one aside because I'm heading to the main point
If alaigbo was as horrible as the media was painting it do you think ndigbo would not have put a stop to IPOB?
Bakassi boys killed derico and other criminals but when they got out of control they were disbanded and mbandinuju lost his re election bid
You people should quit this infantile propaganda
Ndigbo see right through it

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by an0daGuy: 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
MyFlair:

What language are you speaking exactly. Truth be told, you are grossly incoherent

As in ehn … undecided just trying to read a sentence causes migraine.

Teenagers with smartphones have overrun this forum

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

When it is the turn of your family member(s), we will be here to read your tale.
There was a guy who praised #Endsars protesters when they were looting everywhere but they eventually came for her mother's wares and he started calling on the police. Lol. U go soon be served your dinner too.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by depure(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
APC led by buari is evil

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Vickym1(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:
This one is pained that IPOB busted their lies. Nkwere is a Local government. Which village is he from. Igbo people don't adopt English name as their saw name
Exactly, which village in Nkwerre was she from cos I've not heard such news in Nkwerre

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by an0daGuy: 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
LottiOk:
Op blessings of progress & prosperity continue 2 fall on u & dat guy who wrote dis.
May u b remembered 4 speaking Truth 2 evil, making sure Des semi illiterate gang of fraudsters (Ipob) don't plung us into a morden day war .

Don't bother replying Des bastards ipob members here still foolishly continue 2 make excuses & twist logic in it head with ridiculous narratives just 2 sooth dia souls of d evil dat dey've realized dey've unleashed upon Alaigbo.

D curses d writer placed on all Ipob members,plus mine & all Igbos who r appauled by dis barbarity, is alrdy pricking dia consciences dats y u c Dem still shamefully trying 2 deny d monster dey made, dia My annoyance is dat all of Dem (ipob sm wing) won't b rounded up/killed by d authorities & we might not get 2 c dia stupid faces here on NL but I'm comforted cos I believe does who escape d law won't escape karma.

Dey must all suffer wit huge regrets wen d souls of dat military couple & odas dey've killed with dia hate-filled, bigotry ladden, inciteful lies,cums 2 haunt Dem. Dey wld pray 4 death but wld (sa na onu) suffer pain,shame & misfortune b4 dey die. 4 spilling dia bloods 4 a scam agitation called Ipob. Iseeeee!!!!

You this illiterate, can’t you wait to complete your waec and jamb and pass before you come and write aboki almajiri English for the whole world to struggle and read?

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Not supporting violence, but, why is it that when Nigerian Army killed Innocent Igbo sons and daughters in Orlu, no one said anything? All lives matter. Condemn evil when it happens not only when it affects you.

Like you just did now? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by MadeMan01(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Stop denying the obvious. Did you not hear them speaking Igbo in the video? It's sad Igbo land has been taken over by criminals because of the "money answereth all" mentality. Unknown gunmen are known to their relatives and fellow community members. They know. If care is not taken, it will consume the East. Imagine a region that allows bigots like Nnamdi kanu sow seeds of discord while his family is abroad. The couple killed did no wrong just that they worked in the federal Army. Who would be next? INEC official Conducting elections? Even colonial masters were not this heartless to blacks. I have Igbo blood in me, my mother is from Orlu but I don't support this mad violence on the innocent or unarmed. It's the way of cowards

4 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Blazejidenna: 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

pls be careful I just watched the video there actually speaking igbo... Too horrible to watch

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
future001:

God bless you for the clarification. Even Bokoharam are not as barbaric. The perpetrators are Igbos no doubt about it. I am still having nightmares from that video and will continue for a very long time.

IPOB/ESN/Unknown Gunmen are responsible for these havocs. You know why, because their members are criminals in thoughts and actions. They do not represent anything about Igbo where human blood is sacred. But I’m very certain that their end is very near.
God Bless Igbo land and the spirit of our ancestors!

Did the video show the actual killing of the couple?
Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Uzoisaga(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

As she ballooned up in size, her IQ shrank.
She's now Kanu's concubine.

TERRENCE99, zukwanu ike. Hatred is poisonous and acidic to the health of the bearer. Am now pitying you like seriously.
Your wish is to simply blink your eyes and the entire IGBOLAND goes in blazes.
Mtcheeeew...busy writing thrash and chasing clout

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
successmatters:

Negro please... This is already stale!

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Kingspin(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Who can tell me the village, community, or LGA area in Imo State.

Am currently in Imo, I will personally visit there to verify with videos.

Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

I always say if there is mistakable evidence like the famous apple 6 homicide, the Nigerian government especially through the security agencies can go as far as killing your father and label the son, a murderer.
The news will still fly. People should shine their eyes.

1 Like

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
Balkan:

Please don't be daft!

A lot of Igbos adopt English names as Surnames (not Saw name). Mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus by pansophist(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
War is all about deception. You deceive, accuse, defame, and do everything necessary to paint and accuse with the other badly so that slaughtering them could be easier and acceptable to the masses. With all the wealth in hands of this terrorist government, painting ipob with a bad brush won't work, because the masses ain't fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.