Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? (5312 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse / Reasons Why Most Virgin Females Don't Bleed First Time They Have Sex And Why Hym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

Guy ar u really that jobless? . .

Is it you that saw small money in a girl's account and lost your mind that has job? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Cousin9999: 8:10pm On May 09, 2022
Bleeding happens mainly from breaking the hymen. However, many things can rupture a hymen: sports, wears away over time, or tampon use.

So the lack of blood doesn't mean anything. Furthermore, obsessing about virginity is strange, and it's bad for society. India obsesses over virginity, and it has a bunch of miserable, violent young men terrorizing communities. It's also common in India for men to be intimate with men (hijra). So chill.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

Bad guy. .
Abeg ooo! Tedy96, na girl I be ooo
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:
I really don't knw how it work but most nigerian ladies don't bleed after s3x

Is there any good reasons?
How many virgins have you slept with? undecided
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is a biological reason why, and a good one too this since virgins/women are not really meant to bleed during sex unless there is a problem. undecided
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326122#the-hymen

Basically, if you sleep with a woman and she bleeds, it means the sex was rough, virgin or not, Nigerian or none. undecided
See how you're confidently saying something wrong.

Majority of virgins bleed during their deflowering.It has nothing to do with being rough.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Abeg ooo!
Tedy96, na girl I be ooo

When your cheat is flat nko grin
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On May 09, 2022
Albertone:

See how you're confidently saying something wrong.

Majority of virgins bleed during their deflowering.It has nothing to do with being rough.
Interesting claim! Care to show evidence to back up this outrageous claim of yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claim! Care to show evidence to back up this outrageous claim of yours? undecided
My main point is bleeding of a virgin during sex has nothing to do with being rough.

You don't need to be rough before she bleeds.Tearing of the hymen causes the bleeding.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:36pm On May 09, 2022
Yes it occurs not everyone bleed
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On May 09, 2022
Albertone:

My main point is bleeding of a virgin during sex has nothing to do with being rough.

You don't need to be rough before she bleeds.Tearing of the hymen causes the bleeding.
You so-called point goes against that which has been scientifically evidenced so forgive me if I am will wiling to take it as anything more than arrogance and ignorance on your part without evidence. undecided

So again, Interesting claim! Care to show evidence to back up this outrageous claim of yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You so-called point goes against that which has been scientifically evidenced so forgive me if I am will wiling to take it as anything more than arrogance and ignorance on your part without evidence. undecided

So again, Interesting claim! Care to show evidence to back up this outrageous claim of yours? undecided

Did you see roughness as part of the reason for bleeding?

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On May 09, 2022
Albertone:
Did you see roughness as part of the reason for bleeding?
The same material only tears in some cases means it is dependent on the amount of force exerted aka roughness. Be it during horseback riding, using of tampon or insertion of any other objects, including during sex. So, for sex to compare to horseback riding in terms of result, it is rough. undecided

That said, the more outrageous claim you made suggesting that most women bleed, you have yet to provide evidence of. So kindly do so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same material only tears in some cases means it is dependent on the amount of force exerted aka roughness. Be it during horseback riding, using of tampon or insertion of any other objects, including during sex. So, for sex to compare to horseback riding in terms of result, it is rough. undecided

That said, the more outrageous claim you made suggesting that most women bleed, you have yet to provide evidence of. So kindly do so. undecided

When did force become roughness?
Mind you,I was only referring to sexual deflowering not horse riding or tampon or some shii.
In the same vein, bleeding of a virgin during sexual intercourse is independent on rough sex.

Okay 43% of virgin women bleed during sex.Are you happy now?
The remaining ones that don't bleed during intercourse are the ones that don't have hymen naturally or that lost/weakened theirs due to rigorous activities.

But for those that have hymen naturally and didn't weaken or lose it,99.371% will bleed during deflowering.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
1a. When did force become roughness?

1b. Mind you,I was only referring to sexual deflowering not horse riding or tampon or some shii. In the same vein, bleeding of a virgin during sexual intercourse is independent on rough sex.

2. Okay 43% of virgin women bleed during sex.Are you happy now? The remaining ones that don't bleed during intercourse are the ones that don't have hymen naturally or that lost/weakened theirs due to rigorous activities.

3. But for those that have hymen naturally and didn't weaken or lose it,99.371% will bleed during deflowering.
1. You really need for me to answer this question for you, even after what is right before you? undecided

You are told that other possible reasons for such rupture to occur are horseback riding, tampon insertion and masturbation meaning the force used during sex compares to the force exerted on the same hymen by those other activities. undecided

2. Where did this number of yours come from? Your imagination or what? undecided

3. Again,where do you get these numbers from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You really need for me to answer this question for you, even after what is right before you? undecided

You are told that other possible reasons for such rupture to occur are horseback riding, tampon insertion and masturbation meaning the force used during sex compares to the force exerted on the same hymen by those other activities. undecided

2. Where did this number of yours come from? Your imagination or what? undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Before I continue, I'll want to know your gender.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:

Again...1. You really need for me to answer this question for you, even after what is right before you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again...1. You really need for me to answer this question for you, even after what is right before you? undecided

So to answer Male or Female is what is giving you headache now.
I can see you like fight more than peace.I've noticed you on this forum.

It's not worth arguing again as I've stated my facts already.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
So to answer Male or Female is what is giving you headache now.
I can see you like fight more than peace.

It's not worth arguing again as I've stated my facts already.
Of what relevance is that information to this topic?, undecided

All you have done here is attempt to sell what amounts to your brain farts as facts thinking yourself the most intelligent here by it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

A male perspective to female virginity can be different from a female perspective.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
A male perspective to female virginity can be different from a female perspective.
A male perspective to female virginity? Are you an eejit or something? undecided

All you have done here is attempt to sell what amounts to your brain farts as facts thinking yourself the most intelligent here by it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Smh

And only online una dey roar like lion oh.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
Smh
And only online una dey roar like lion oh.
You are confronted with what is medical perspective of this, yet you continue to argue meaninglessly against even that which you put forth, why? undecided

The nhs.uk Website was your idea. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A male perspective to female virginity? Are you an eejit or something? undecided

The last time I was arguing with you, you took on things that eventually pissed me off.Now look at this.

You always feel you're the only right one.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are confronted with what is medical perspective of this, yet you continue to argue meaninglessly against even that which you put forth, why? undecided

The nhs.uk Website was your idea. undecided

You know what?I'm done with you.

If this is the kind of shitty personality you have offline,I can only pity your partner.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
The last time I was arguing with you, you took on things that eventually pissed me off.Now look at this.

You always feel you're the only right one.
I don't always feel I am right so don't try to make this about me. undecided

You posted the link from nhk.uk which I posted from. You now choosing to reject even that medical reference insinuating a gender perspective makes more sense is ridiculous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:
You know what?I'm done with you.

If this is the kind of shitty personality you have offline,I can only pity your partner.
Pay attention abeg! My personality is the least of your many problems here. undecided

In the face or medical evidence,you continue to assert what is ignorance and that is a serious problem considering ignorance is not bliss. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Nobody: 7:42am On May 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Can you learn how to shut up its only very lonely people that talk the way you talk learn to keep your mind calm and your hands steady
Thanks sir. I m very gentle.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't always feel I am right so don't try to make this about me. undecided

You posted the link from nhk.uk which I posted from. You now choosing to reject even that medical reference insinuating a gender perspective makes more sense is ridiculous. undecided

Albertone:

Is this not what I typed? Have I "continued"?

Sincerely,you have a shitty attitude.You will never accept other people's views because you feel you are always right.
Notice that your argument with people always end in same disagreement it started with.....because you will never accept other people's views.

I will never quote you again on this forum!
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Albertone(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks sir. I m very gentle.

I never expected this reply.Thought you'll get mad at him.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 10, 2022
Albertone:

I never expected this reply.Thought you'll get mad at him.
Like I said. I m peaceful like a dove cheesy
Re: Why Did Nigeria Vírgíns (ladies) Don't Bleed After S3x. .? by Owologbo(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
A very needless thread. But since you Teddy96 abi na Teddy Bear born in 1996, Just 26years and creating a sec sch boy topic has brought your head out for bottles to land, I ll make sure bottles are fixed on that your tomato � shape head.
I think you are mouthed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies Of 'over Sweet' Sex!!!! (photos) / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female / Man Arrested with 300 Zebra Peniises ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.