Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job (37529 Views)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by AUSTYN01(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2022
you can send a dm or call 07045310766

or whatsApp 08067351961

akaahs:

I'm open for mentorship
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Ever8090: 1:52pm On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Go to a rural area and start weed(marijuana)farming on a low key

Or if you are real niggar....then buy iPhone

And meet other niggars for tools and format and start keyboarding and become a keyboard warrior

Or if you get mind as a real niggar...then dey carry sure odd for betting....

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by HomoSapiien: 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Evidenx:
I don't know about Lagos as am not in Lagos. But in my state so far no registration,I was hearing them say government says they should come register but it has not taken any effect.
As for the break down, get a new bike from 300k to 400k
Licensing of the bike and the box to be mounted on the bike and tracker(will take up to another 100k)
So with 500k you are good to start a dispatch rider business also known as delivery business.

Thank you for this. I appreciate.

What’s the name of that bike in the picture please?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by akaahs(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2022
DeleTaller:

Go into betting business... I mean you should become a bet shop owner
But not player... make sure you get a license to Operate only bet9ja and not any other.
Employ just one person with yourself and start making your money gradually...
I'm planning to venture into it precisely bet9ja bonanza. I'm looking for a rough estimate on how much it ll cost especially equipment to be use such as TVs, generator, computer, printers and others with specifications please.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by seanwilliam(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
I will be straight, no investment you can run with 500k than just buying yourself foodstuff for house while you draw out a plan to work with.
500k is so useless bro.

Pls before you quote me, let me see your acct statement
cos in real sense 500k can’t start anything meaningful for someone who just quit a bank Job
baba you no lie.
500k is very useless these days and can’t set up anything tangible .
Even 1m..

500k is less down 850$..

I’ll advice him to keep 100k aside for home upkeep ,then start pos or gas with 400k

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Agima1st: 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
Visit Ikeja chambers of commerce, industry and Agriculture office off Allen Avenue, register with 20k, to become member. You get trained twice weekly on Agriculture. Get links to govt loans, land etc...You thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by deflover(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Buy Luna coin and be a million next year cool

God bless southsouth and southwest

this is how i lots spoil traders names
una go just open mouth
buy this
na so
btc is crashing
the bottom has not reached
yet he should buy

i blame u

trading now the new escape for all of una

of when we were trading in 2007
u go fit talk

mtcheeeeew

oga go Amazon buy this book

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y8XT8PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_EZ0J8V2KP66ANXSSSZ9G

learn how to trade

its just $10

that money with u can be doubled
if u know how to trade

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Sardauna24(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Everything affiliation marketing
Mtcwww..no mind them
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by AbuAeesha: 2:03pm On May 11, 2022
Paulplayy:
Let me introduce you to a platform where you make 3.5% on arbitrage trading..

Check more details here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lkfdz2v5k

Check my signature for registration link
done registering wat next
08134357899 whatsapp
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Great0ne1: 2:03pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Please I need a good and legit advice from everyone.

Thanks.

Have no business to suggest, but why don't you meet a barber and dedicate one month and learn the skill. 98% of businesses you will be advised to try here, will make you loose your funds very quick. BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. YOU HAVE A FAMILY TO CARE FOR.

3 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Evidenx(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Thank you for this. I appreciate.

What’s the name of that bike in the picture please?
you welcome
The name is Qlink
Check pic below

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Majesty33(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
If u know u also came here to gather business idea just like me, gather here.

13 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Biggcake: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
Centgift:
COTP can give u 3.5percent of your investment on a daily bases, and u can withdraw anyday anytime. Chart me up via WhatsApp 080_3437_9102

You get mind... For person life savings?

You for ku ku tell am make e do 86fb, Chinmark or ovaioza....

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by tayo360(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
Gripinsight:
There are couple of things you can do that will yield really well.

1. Invest in birds breeding (i would say you should look for an established company to invest with to avoid much loss)
2. Start a blog (get a domain, pick a product (with high affiliate commission), get 5 articles from freelancers, publish and promote)
3. Start a dropshipping business with AliExpress (double your income with facebook or google ads)
4. Buy and resell Cocoa, Palm Oil or buy Pakki, get some workers to produce you with Garri, Fufu and
Elubo. Pay them, sell your stuff and keep the change

What kind of technology you use for this your website bro

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Bondesniger(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerianboi1960:
If you are tech savvy (good with the internet), have constant power and can talk well to people online. Send a DM. I'll help you with a mentors contact.

Note that it isn't a get out of jail free card sha. Hard work dey, but reward dey too.
no be yahoo oo
what's app me pls on 08066954121 thanks
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by JBoss25(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
Try Barbing
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Sheisenough01: 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
What this trend shows is that Nigerians lack innovation. See the same ideas being repeated. Pos, forex, etc

To Op Cutecharlz ,only you can decide what you want. What are your interests?

Take something in that line, go out and meet companies to learn. It doesn't need to be paid. Network massively. For you to save 500k from 65k shows you're a smart individual.

No business brings Quick cash and you may be disappointed the one you do fails. So I'll recommend you learn and grow.

If you feel its too much then try your hands at any business.

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Curious346: 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:
Greetings everyone. My company just shut down due to economic polices, no incoming business nor fund to sustain the staff. So as it is now, I am back to the street.
I made a savings of 500k from my meagre salary of 65k monthly. I am married with a kid.
What business can I venture into that can sustain I and my family before house-hold expense will reduce the money to nothing.

Thanks.

email me on emiidanii4@gmail.com
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Dashlish12: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerianboi1960:
If you are tech savvy (good with the internet), have constant power and can talk well to people online. Send a DM. I'll help you with a mentors contact.

Note that it isn't a get out of jail free card sha. Hard work dey, but reward dey too.
no be yahoo oo
. Ok im mentioning u for future reference bro

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by BadNews: 2:08pm On May 11, 2022
Start Blogging Business
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by incogni2o: 2:09pm On May 11, 2022
peteruapata:
Go buy a car at installment with your 500k . Then start doing Uber

This is risky without prior Uber experience

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Paulplayy: 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
AbuAeesha:

done registering wat next
08134357899 whatsapp

Sent you message on whatsapp
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Abariwiseman: 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:

Thanks.

Go start Akara business with your wife.

She fry while you sell.

You don't need up to N100k to start in a good location.

3 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by funshint(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Fastt:
Use 50% Buy BTC(leave it at least 2 yrs)
Use 30% self training on field adaptable for your age.

10% sustain with family.

Enter street and hustle. It doesnt matter. Any work will do. As long as its legit. At night, you work on your skill and job posting. This shall pass.

Do not give any one money or buy any resources. Do it yourself. Build yourself. there is recession and you dont want to loose the remaining money.
Invest in cryptos. Find someone that can teach you "Spot Trading"
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Wannabenz: 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Leave the money and find someone to give you Keke to drive on higher purchase, it'll help you daily and sustain your family as well.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by LagBlogger(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2022
Cutecharlz:

Thanks.

Oga I understand your situation.

I for say POS because the thing is profitable, I am into it although my wife manages from her shop where she sells provisions.

I started with 80,000 in March and as of last week Saturday my total capital is more than 180,000 from profit I have been re-investing back into the business.

Why I won't guarantee it is that it depends on location and there is some risk involved.

If you want to go into it look for opay or kudi. Avoid palmpay and moniepoint.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Majesty33(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
eminikansoso:

I was once in your condition. It is only God that can sustain you. Be careful there are many scammers out there looking for whom to swallow.
My best advice for you is go into phone accessories. Look for a busy junction and look for shop or container. Start selling mobile phones accessories, you will not regret it and when you get another well paid job, your wife can manage it.
If care is not taking #500k will be vanished.
Regards
I love this, was thinking about setting up something of this nature but i ma employed currently.
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by olaolaking: 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

You could do a bit of affiliate marketing. it won't take upto 100k.
Can one actually start affiliate marketing with 100k?
Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Slynation(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Buy Luna coin and be a million next year cool

God bless southsouth and southwest
Luna?? That coin is gone bro

2 Likes

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by LagBlogger(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2022
Sheisenough01:
What this trend shows is that Nigerians lack innovation. See the same ideas being repeated. Pos, forex, etc

To Op Cutecharlz ,only you can decide what you want. What are your interests?

Take something in that line, go out and meet companies to learn. It doesn't need to be paid. Network massively. For you to save 500k from 65k shows you're a smart individual.

No business brings Quick cash and you may be disappointed the one you do fails. So I'll recommend you learn and grow.

If you feel its too much then try your hands at any business.

Enjoy!!

Oga business is about practicality. What works not what looks fancy.

Innovation is only necessary when being competitive and trying to outshine your competition.

No need to reinvent the wheel where uncertainty and risk are involved.

1 Like

Re: What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 11, 2022
importation, buying and selling from china.

or probably look for a car loan and start bolt or uber

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.