Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37031 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by dontrulee: 1:51pm On May 11, 2022
You be simp, you borrow money from loan apps to impress a girl??
Guy you Bleep up but I forgive you.

You don't need ladies for now, need to focus on your Life. Situation is tough I know, but there is money everywhere, just open your eyes to see it. Look at where your money goes to the most and reverse engineer the process. If you do that successfully, you'll make your first million in less than Ten months. I have the principles, unfortunately it is not for free. Get to work nigga!! grin grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
streetsoldier1:

hehehehe, oya nah.... i like your sense of humour, i hope the OP get the message and behave like a man

No mind op, e be like se em go need crash course.....but from all the comments from the OG's on this thread OP suppose don collect sense. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by McCoy9067(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish
Totally finished, you took a loan just impress a lady, when I was reading his epistle the moment I reach where he said "I take a loan" I thought he wanted to use for a petty business. Your breakfast is still on the gas cooker, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Elidrisy20: 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
Make you collect loan buy house
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by candygist: 1:59pm On May 11, 2022
Many Nigerian men have died young because of women.
No go carry gun becourse you want to make your bitch happy.
Work hard and smart for your own good and not for the good of a community bitch. Don't feel like you are the only man poking her pussy.
Be rational and not emotional.
Good bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by KingMilan(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2022
AllKnowing:
Your Babe is giving you the “appropriate” energy, quite frankly. However, it is your prerogative to decide how to respond. You can allow Nairalanders to come give you the usual line - “Don’t allow a vaginarian pressure you!”

Or you could try to put in the work, for 3 months, and see if you’ll find opportunities to raise 150k for rent. We both know you want an apartment to yourself. Why does anyone have to “pressure” you to go get something you badly want?
Omo, people get sense o

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by candygist: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
You love her and you know it. You don't need to be hard on yourself.
Grown up girls/ladies always want their boyfriend to have their own place they stay.

She wants you to get your own place because her friends are probably taunting her for dating a broke boy despite all her beautiful looks. She is already giving in to those taunts from her friends eventhough she likes you.

She's the kind of girl you should keep. She's motivating you, the only way women knows how to. You may not know the social pressure she is facing among her colleagues for choosing you. Try to get an apartment bro... So many advisers and motivators.

He should get an apartment without a job ? No be JuJu be that ?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by HARDDON: 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart

Be very, VERY careful, too many red flags and learn to trust your intuition.

A chick that will grow into a c0ck, can be spotted the very day it was hatched. Wolf in sheep clothing.

A word, they say, is enough....

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Stevedison(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2022
Stick to the plan: GET AN APERTMENT, GET A JOB, and then consider getting a gf
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by edosignature(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
I was once in same stage as you. No Job, No money to eat, Always putting on my Junior brother cloths, Pass through stress & disbelief to pay my school fees from Secondary school to Masters level.

My girl then left me for good & I was in shock & regret when I notice her moves, ......but fast forward to the present...... I'm a proud owner of Three (3) houses a blessed wife & children & a job.

Bros!!! "hustle Hard & Smart" to make your life better & you'll get a better girl (WOMAN) if she eventually leaves you.

As it stands now you're in a delima for she seems to loves you but do not rush to get money for an apartment as this might set you back for you'll Start living a false comfort Life & this might not serve you interest at the long run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by yongg: 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Mind if I can see your CV?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ChiefSweetus: 2:24pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by macrodata(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

He has lost focus. Spending all that energy on a girl when he should be job hunting.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by chukwuibuipob: 2:57pm On May 11, 2022
Mustiboy:

Bro I need an apartment in Lagos. Just self con.

150 to 200k. That's my budget
wic area? Make I help u ask peeps
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mustiboy(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
wic area? Make I help u ask peeps

Any area on mainland, provided there's light and security. Me no Sabi Lagos like that.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by chukwuibuipob: 3:06pm On May 11, 2022
Mustiboy:

Any area on mainland, provided there's light and security. Me no Sabi Lagos like that.
I'll ask and get back to u
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by purejustice36: 3:16pm On May 11, 2022
88% of Nigerian men needs a babe like yours to motivate them

If that girl isn’t enough motivation to you then I wonder what will .. otondo
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by doggedfighter(f): 3:21pm On May 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Calm down na.

She done dey give am money naw. Why won’t she be his girl? Useless slay-king. grin

Very useless dimwit. Who dashed him slay king.

I think you have a point about free money making him senseless

He may be among the ones saying all women are useless grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mustiboy(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
I'll ask and get back to u
Thanks, brother
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by bejick(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

[b]The truth remains that you will be under pressure to hold her down. She definitely loves you but the pressure from her friend will finally break you guys. I was once in this same situation. I have no good paying job, instead of me to be praying for God to help me get a good job i was busy praying that God should help make the lady stay with me. She pushed me a limit, and finally left me. I was heart broken to the extent the even her younger fine sister wanted to replace her but I was not feeling her. I just wanted her back at all cost. Miss world meant nothing to me then. I latter get over it after several months. I concentrated in my training and finally got a job with an Oil servicing firm with a good pay. One day from no where my Ex called me trying to connect back. I just focused my mind on all the bad things she did to me during our relationship. Of course I didn't take her back. I moved on and I thank God for it. Am married to the woman God prepared for me, very helpful no pressure on any side.
All this long sermon is for you to prepare your mind she will leave at the point you are about to have to break through.[/b]
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:

see who is talking....CRIMINALS OF NL!!!! we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by nick50(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2022
U want to displease yourself to please others...op I see premium tears loading..no go do pass urself..try to raise up some money, save up ,build urself before renting an apartment
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 3:51pm On May 11, 2022
bejick:

[b]The truth remains that you will be under pressure to hold her down. She definitely loves you but the pressure from her friend will finally break you guys. I was once in this same situation. I have no good paying job, instead of me to be praying for God to help me get a good job i was busy praying that God should help make the lady stay with me. She pushed me a limit, and finally left me. I was heart broken to the extent the even her younger fine sister wanted to replace her but I was not feeling her. I just wanted her back at all cost. Miss world meant nothing to me then. I latter get over it after several months. I concentrated in my training and finally got a job with an Oil servicing firm with a good pay. One day from no where my Ex called me trying to connect back. I just focused my mind on all the bad things she did to me during our relationship. Of course I didn't take her back. I moved on and I thank God for it. Am married to the woman God prepared for me, very helpful no pressure on any side.
All this long sermon is for you to prepare your mind she will leave at the point you are about to have to break through[/b]

I see the signs already. I know well enough she'll leave me. She probably tried to hammer on me getting an accomodations to to serve as a distraction from me questioning her. Or maybe her request on is genuine

I dont know why people on the thread can't see that or maybe I am just being pessimistic or thinking too hard
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by DrDunamis(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Make she show you road.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 4:12pm On May 11, 2022
rickleye:

Omo let her go…
I’ll tell you a short story for content. Went to Unilag and had a crush with this beautiful babe. But I was poor .
Back then you had upper class- middle class - lower class - poor class ( now you have ranges among the classes and a 5th class called “ just poor” )
In high school , we were mid class but when I got to Unilag , I realized we were poor!
I didn’t date anyone on campus for fear that if we ever spoke I could tell her , I wasn’t dating anyone.
In any case we occasionally have these huge classes which everyone takes regardless of department. My friend and I usually reserve seats for one another but on this particular day. Out of the blue, my crushee asks in the Ajebo tone “ if that seat was taken - I froze, for 2 secs. Do I say , yes or no. I responded. No, I reserved it for you. Omo, the boys in the area shouted “ wa sere” , the girls in the auditorium all did “ mtchse” ( the mouth thing - can never spell it properly)
we exchanged pleasantries and started a friendship from there.
That week was an awesome week. Started walking with my friend , eating fish and chips , in which she would pay but omo when I paid, I realized that my one week allowance was gone in a day. She didn’t cook frequently. So she ate 3 or 4 times outside. I didn’t know how to cook but learnt how to cook “ concoction “ ( that’s when you boil beans and when it’s texture is soft, you add rice , spices and canned fish) .
She went shopping and asked that I tag along which I did. Omo , she spent my one month’s allowance in one shop.
I kept telling myself - dude how is this going to work. We kissed and fooled around in hotels but it was her footing the bill. After going back home to get allowance from dad for a record 4th time in a semester. My conscience had had enough.
How do I cross this divide. - we are in school . Don’t know where this relationship was heading .
I couldnt afford eating out all the time, she could. Her dad was opulent , my dad wasn’t.
Do I drag/bring this girl down to my level or is her love and commitment to me so strong that she could lift me to her level. ? ( I mean, we would hang out with her friends and give me money to pay and act like I was paying ) she’s was an amazing person and never made me feel like I didn’t belong.
However, after seeing my grades fall off. My dad couldn’t reconcile the record amounts of money received with my results . Plus she lived in PH and I Lagos , I knew our fling wouldn’t survive the break and if it did, I had had enough.
In any case - you have to mature into the situation. Don’t go broke to fit into a relationship.
Now what I described prior was in school.
Now, I can dine with the best of them if I wanted to but I am humble and don’t want to. I don’t live above my means and I cut my clothes according to my cloth.
You have to find your footing first before carrying someone else. If you can’t afford to get an apartment- you can’t and if she decides to break up. Count it as her loss !

I learnt something from here

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by wonderr(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2022
Do not misplace your priority, ask yourself is getting a 150k apartment the next thing for you to succeed in life? if no, then let her go, if you find every means to raise the money for rent and you don't invest, she will later leave you when you can't afford the rent again.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by doscar(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
In your story bro, there are certain things there that showed weakness from her.

To manipulate someone, you have to show weakness.

Smart People will understand this

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by doscar(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2022
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
jaxxy:

The op has 2 major problems.

1, is the house bt he's working towards it since he just changed city or state

2. This is the bigger problem. why is a girl he met in march all over him like juju. :-

Right energy bt questionable energy also. Thsts his problem. Zanzibar1 I hope I'm correct here? undecided
Thanks for atleast understanding my post @ the bolded. Your kind is rare
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Plugsk(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
It's really disappointing you're broke but looking for a girl friend. SMH
Zanzibar1:

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by kriss27(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Chat me up on 09092140826
WhatsApp lets discuss bro,
Life has many stages.
Just see this as one em, which you shall surely pass as you go up higher
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by kriss27(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lemme first say this.. you took a loan just to take a lady out undecided a lady you met March and we are still in first/2nd week of May undecided

Madness real madness

To the issue on ground
Idont think she is comfy coming to your friend's place.. me for one can't be free except we are only going to spliff and nothing else cool

Ireally don't know the setting of your friend's apartment but it seems like you guys share the same room... the lady can't be free cuz while anything is going on with you guys her mind will always be on the look out shocked

Knock on the door
Footsteps of your friend roaming the house
Hearing him talk on the phone or with a neighbour

You won't even enjoy her, cuz her mind won't be in whatever thing you guys wanna get down with _ except you guys only wanna gist Shikena and the gisting ma will be selective talks_

Iswear icant be comfy

privacy is key and in another man's house privacy is something you might not get..

Advice
get your own apartment. But please no collect loan just cuz you wanna please the girl danAllah. Ipray Allah connects you to a job
Amin

°°°nothing like dragging mari in the middle of the night°°° therapy for the soul•••
I like vibe
What 3mari abeg? I like your vibe I mean!
What is mari?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / Man Borrows Money From Girlfriend For Business, Only To Travel For His Wedding / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.