Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37056 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by toffyz(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish

Boss Man
I can't stop laughing here walahi grin grin

As in, collect loan to take pussy out

Truly, there are more simps in 9ja than anywhere in the world!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ajilegend(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2022
You better not let her pressurize you to get an apartment because after the apartment, she will still pressurize you to marry her or get pregnant for you. Run at your pace to avoid story that touches the heart. Its not getting a job alone is the problem at hand, but having savings and enjoying your money before being entangled with other things
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Heavensent01(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2022
Samfloxin:
He must be a Yoruba man

stop sounding dumb, holding a phone doesn't qualified you to be stupid
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart
my dear it is obvious that you are not yet financially stable to date a naija girl. That is the better truth. The lady in question loves u, and also from her discription, she is a runz girl. Runs girls and sales of hair and nails is like 5n6. Oga leave that babe alone for a richer dude probably a politician with a pot belly or a Yahoo boy and focus on building ur career. Your real babe still dey ss2.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by rajiedreez: 10:02am On May 11, 2022
It's kinda tricky though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2022
To what I see..or rather what I felt..is..you getting a job..and sit her down..to explain things to her..tell her you need a job..dat ur priority..why you relocate..and if she is yet to understand this..then end the relationship..too ease pressure..
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by victorazy(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

You wickedth ai swey grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ExcelDBM: 10:04am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

Hey hey, take your insults elsewhere. Can you even afford a bicycle tyre?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Truth80: 10:04am On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Just do your best and get one apartment to manage

From your story...it seems she is a good girl but also a runs babe on a low key

And she is seeing you as someone she wants to take a little bit serious
my niggar you get the point olosho on low key
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by chineduuu3(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2022
Dear OP, stop trying to impress people. As for your new found love. Take it slowly. One step at a time. I pray you don't learn the hard way. Peace!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by RexTramadol1: 10:06am On May 11, 2022
Lol

Hustle man!

That girl na good banny
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zulu2022: 10:06am On May 11, 2022
Na ur angel b dat ooh,she fit get u job wit her connect if she meant well fr u,na nursing u go nurse am..most of this high way gals get contact mad ooh plus rabba,tell am pure that u are broke,u want to declare ursef bankruptcy join
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by sirsugar(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Chai! O jáà mi làrá jè
o gbadun grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by dazzlingd(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2022
This kind of stories don’t end well
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by robosky02(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2022
Do fast she loves you or else

You'll lose her
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mattwillz: 10:15am On May 11, 2022
That your babe na big time olosho in case you no know
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Johnchrix(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2022
@ Op first of all, where are you living?, Mainland or island? See I have once met a girl who just wanted to date me because I lived on the island, because I had a house. I think she was madly in need of accommodation. There are girls like this everywere, I think she's having an issue were she's currently staying... and she's trying to push you to get an apartment.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mom007(f): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
Op, anybody urging you to continue in relationship with a lady that is ready to bankroll your getting an apartment is a fellow greedy and lazy Nigerian youth like yourself! If I read your story correctly, you don't have a job nor money yet she is gingering you to rent an apartment... Is she not urging you into crime? And for what purpose? When you get an apartment, then what? You marry her? She comes for sleep overs? Then you will start looking for money to furnish flat and then money to maintain a high class girlfriend. Abi do you want to turn into her boy toy? For her to be feeding you too? After all she is partially bankrolling the apartment. Mr man, beware of starting what you cannot finish. Stay where you are and remain hungry. It will push you to work hard and seek opportunities to better your life. Tell her if she wants to help you, she should connect you to someone who can give you a job or raise you capital for a business and give you like a year to pay back. I will not venture into saying she is a this or a that but the pressure she is putting on you is unhealthy.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by bizhop01: 10:20am On May 11, 2022
Get life before wife
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by BigDick70inch(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
What are you doing in a relationship with a Nigerian girl when you could barely afford a house?
Sometimes na we dey use our hand cook grin angrybreakfast give ourselves.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by oylam(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2022
Make she dy go. If you budge, she'll use it against you later. Try healthy communication.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by mailemy(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2022
Leave girlfriend and focus on your life first. With your current condition, you should focus more on finding your direction in life first. Get a job first and have your own place before this woman thing to avoid suffering yourself mentally and physically.

Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by hallowswit: 10:24am On May 11, 2022
Wake up nigga! Lady is willing for you and you're slacking. Your friend go soon take over. Watch this space. You said it yourself..."she has the curve that you like" and in reality, not only you but your friend(s) and most niggas on the street.

Most stories of I stay with my friend and my girlfriend sleep over don't end well.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by mailemy(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2022
Seriously, it tells more about his personality. Who does that. Not even a loan to make gain on some biz but rather to take woman out. Finish is an understatement. I would have left you if were to be the girl.
bmdmix14:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Sweetvie: 10:26am On May 11, 2022
U no get money u dey follow girl... U no serious
Even taking loan to impressed a girl... Why don't you take the loan to start something for yourself rather? But no u dey find toto wey u wan f***k, i pity u
And the girl she is really good, u hardly see a girl that is going to encourage u to do something for yourself. Go get work or be self employed... Soon your friends sef will get tired of u staying with them wen you're contributing nothing. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Joshmuch: 10:27am On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Just do your best and get one apartment to manage

From your story...it seems she is a good girl but also a runs babe on a low key

And she is seeing you as someone she wants to take a little bit serious
Oil dey your head!! U sabi the game
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by treatise: 10:27am On May 11, 2022
You're supposed to do Thanksgiving because God has averted supposed future disaster.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by lavenjcrown(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2022
bro... we are just in the same shoe...
having no stable income or job would definitely deprive you from having a true love or relationship.my ordeal.
Zanzibar1:

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by edungene7: 10:28am On May 11, 2022
OP no go thief ooo nah so Jezebel take advice Ahab to collect Naboth vineyard no go over impress enter prison u first collect loan with interest to take a woman out wrong move a woman that can't love u without a condition attached to it no love u she only they lust after you nah only guys way they try to over impress nah women dey manipulate
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by oliverwrites: 10:31am On May 11, 2022
My advice is too ways.

I have a runs girl in my compound who I am constantly praying for GOD to change. She wasn't going to church but she has started going to my church now.

What am I saying here, anyone can change and although I try not judge but based on what you wrote she may well be a runs girl as the one in my compound also claims to sell bags, shoes, jewellery e.t.c but she is a runs girl.

And if she is, you think she is doing it out of necessity not that she is a promiscuous woman, you can help her change.

Secondly, I won't tolerate a woman I met in March giving me such orders ( demands if you want ). Women who love you want you to do well but for me, and I repeat, for me, it is too early.

She should calm down.

A woman who gives you money and tries to encourage you is a keeper but get her to say the absolute truth. If she can't say the true there is wahala.

Don't judge her though unless you have never done something bad before.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by lavenjcrown(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2022
he is not finished manh... the loan he took could probably be a sacrifice in winning the lady's heart.
bmdmix14:
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2022
RealityKings:

Kanye West
Exactly....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.