Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37053 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Sukovick(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Just like me who can't afford a single room and my fiancee is telling me to go rent room and parlour sfc.. have been running up and down since then...
Mind you, at this junction I am now, I cannot come and kill myself oooooo
�����
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Eefosa1: 10:37am On May 11, 2022
bros, to be honest with you, i dont like guys saying nothing to do,there are several menial job that u will do to raise money within one month.
visit construction site.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart
you have a woman with all these attributes and despite knowing you are dead broke and by most standards currently above ur league still is sticking with you and trying to bring out the success in you and you’re here complaining? Just wow…… she is even willing to pay part

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Philip4564(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
gringrin
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Samakus(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:

I never see this kind of simping in my entire life.

Some guys sha. Jeez
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ogianyo(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2022
[You wicked o. But truth is bitter sometimes quote author=doggedfighter post=112712910]How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

[/quote]
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by TheGift: 10:45am On May 11, 2022
That Woman is a real Woman, and if She did not send you , She won’t give such advice talk-less of offer to support you in getting there.

I like the fact that She also doesn’t hide Her phone, just like my Wife and I before and after we got married. It indicates that She is secure and not dodgy. She also doesn’t encourage you to be a borrower.

The question now is are you a real Man? Do you have what it takes to handle that kind of Woman? A real Man should be gingered if someone is not only pushing them to progress but also willing to support them.

A real Man will not be focused on what He does not have but will apply His mind to finding solutions to His problems. A real Man is not afraid of a strong Woman!

If you are not a real Man, Man up! Even if you don’t end up marrying Her, you will be a better Man for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by 4ormidable(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays cool. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her . grin

OP from the emboldened above, I hope you've been able to confuse us and not convince us that you have been convicted. cheesy
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by achimendy(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

You borrowed money just to take her out for swimming, you're a very foolish fellow. You better go look for something doing instead of talking about love.

You're even lucky she's encouraging you to get something doing so you can get your own apartment.

Mumu pikin, Open big Mouth they talk about love. Love kee you there.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by PapaFejiro: 10:51am On May 11, 2022
This guy why are you weak?
Are you not lazy like this?
You need to firstly develope your mental abilities as a man and man up.
You are questioning a lady when you don't even have anything and she is helping you out? Omo you dey ment o.
For you to even take a loan to flex a woman you be mumu.
Peter Obi has been shouting everywhere that you don't borrow for consumption, you borrow for investment. Yet you no dey hear.
You need to wake up and stop fooling yourself.
Zanzibar1:

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by efficiencie(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Guy sorry. I'm so sorry to say this but you are a profound fool. Your stupidity is worthy to be praised. I got to the part where you said you took a loan to take a lady out and I just got tired on your behalf. If these loan sharks start hunting you to pay up you will come here lamenting like a bush baby!

Dude grow up. Ladies naturally hate overgrown male babies. Only an idiot baptised in the fire of stupidity takes a loan for the purposes of consumption. Take your life seriously, leave woman for now, become financially independent and then look for a lady that can help you not some random beautiful bitch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Hartugrin27(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
You love her and you know it. You don't need to be hard on yourself.
Grown up girls/ladies always want their boyfriend to have their own place they stay.

She wants you to get your own place because her friends are probably taunting her for dating a broke boy despite all her beautiful looks. She is already giving in to those taunts from her friends eventhough she likes you.

She's the kind of girl you should keep. She's motivating you, the only way women knows how to. You may not know the social pressure she is facing among her colleagues for choosing you. Try to get an apartment bro... So many advisers and motivators.

Best comment ever

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by HRMK: 10:54am On May 11, 2022
my concern here is that ur jobless and dead broke,yet ur dating!living on a lady wont command any respect from her!YOU NEED TO HUSTLE FOR MONEY BUT IT MUST BE LEGIT!!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by johnwegs(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2022
One simp spotted, one mugu about to go down!
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by colizee(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2022
I swear na better girl be that.... She actually wants the best for you and believes in you even you gan dey doubt yourself.

She wants you to man up. Bro man up double your efforts and be better, even if she eventually lives you no relent. Push harder....
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by TheGift: 10:56am On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:

You're concluding so fast...calm down and apply wisdom.

No beautiful and reserved Nigerian girl will be with a broke guy unless something is attached. This gender can't be in relationship without gaining anything. They can't love you for who you are but for what they stand to gain. Forget Nollywood.

So it is the other gender that can be with someone without gaining anything. Most Women have capacity to love some guy even if they’re broke, it is staying broke and not doing anything about it that they can’t handle. And that’s fair enough.

But with this your absolute way of reasoning. You are the type that will enter relationships and marriages with a contractual mindset.

I pray you don’t meet a sincere Woman who loves you for you , only to mess her up with your preconceived notions…. after all, you don’t believe they exist. smiley

OP, don't let her niceties becloud your sense of reasoning. Try and know what you're getting into before making a grave mistake.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by karmaleon: 10:56am On May 11, 2022
How can one be broke and be in a serious relationship? Especially with a liability too... It's ridiculous
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2022
Heavensent01:

Aza man, no dulling moment. I fingered a married lady sef she dey cry if she no hear from me

na OT the Op need

No dulling
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Go through the thread again, i asked first.. grin

Ok wetin go happen be say we go do 50/50 grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by MASCOTECH: 11:03am On May 11, 2022
Yours is a case of misplacement of priorities/ wrong decisions and actions. You should search for job/ source of income first.
To hear that you took a loan to impress a lady when you have no job/ source of income tells a lot about your sence of judgement and the lady has seen it and wants to be sure you are a serious person.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by okoroemeka(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
this is incredible, taking a loan to impress a girl,how on Earth will the loan be repaid?is pvssy an investment?pls let us cut our coat according to our size and not bring unnecessary stress to our life just to be like the Benjamin's

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Berezuski: 11:09am On May 11, 2022
She's conditioning you already even when she knows too well you can't afford it now.
Na set up
Let her know point blank you can't afford it
If she insist, or really mean well for you, then let her provide it in full( no cap)
No go do anyhow o

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Mavor: 11:12am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

You have your priorities mixed up. Why are you in a relationship when you have no job? Relationship with a 9ja girl for that matter. OYO for you bros. Let's pray that God uplifts you, because the lady in question seems like the supportive type, but she is also a realist.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ednut1(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2022
Took a loan to take a babe out Seems you are destined to be unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by lionphil(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Are you sure she's not pregnant? E remain to settle down. Probably use u as the father.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by TeeKings: 11:24am On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Just do your best and get one apartment to manage

From your story...it seems she is a good girl but also a runs babe on a low key

And she is seeing you as someone she wants to take a little bit serious

Runs girl on a low, that’s the word.

All girls are potential runs girl sha so Op manage her and do her good

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Skmoda360(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
That one na fatality now shocked
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by seanwilliam(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2022
We MEN sometimes don’t set our priorities right . A broke man has nothing to do with relationship. You have to set your life right first ..

If you can’t afford getting apartment of your own now, clear her , even if she paid, do you have job to sustain yourself or pay the next house rent?

Most of y’all throw caution to wind immediately women show you slightest care ..

Besides you’re dumb for taking a loan to impress human being not to talk of a naija girl . You didn’t take a loan to rent house or brush your skills, but you took a loan to impress over used pussy .

Shame on you ,, simp ..

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by penceman(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2022
Well its not bad like others, you aim high despite our status. But check for house and tell her to give assistance otherwise well chop and go. Girls are now a big cross
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by rickleye: 11:35am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Omo let her go…
I’ll tell you a short story for context. Went to Unilag and had a crush with this beautiful babe. But I was poor .
Back then you had upper class- middle class - lower class - poor class ( now you have ranges among the classes and a 5th class called “ just poor” )
In high school , we were mid class but when I got to Unilag , I realized we were poor!
I didn’t date anyone on campus for fear that if we ever spoke I could tell her , I wasn’t dating anyone.
In any case we occasionally have these huge classes which everyone takes regardless of department. My friend and I usually reserve seats for one another but on this particular day. Out of the blue, my crushee asks in the Ajebo tone “ if that seat was taken - I froze, for 2 secs. Do I say , yes or no. I responded. No, I reserved it for you. Omo, the boys in the area shouted “ wa sere” , the girls in the auditorium all did “ mtchse” ( the mouth thing - can never spell it properly)
we exchanged pleasantries and started a friendship from there.
That week was an awesome week. Started walking with my friend , eating fish and chips , in which she would pay but omo when I paid, I realized that my one week allowance was gone in a day. She didn’t cook frequently. So she ate 3 or 4 times outside. I didn’t know how to cook but learnt how to cook “ concoction “ ( that’s when you boil beans and when it’s texture is soft, you add rice , spices and canned fish) .
She went shopping and asked that I tag along which I did. Omo , she spent my one month’s allowance in one shop.
I kept telling myself - dude how is this going to work. We kissed and fooled around in hotels but it was her footing the bill. After going back home to get allowance from dad for a record 4th time in a semester. My conscience had had enough.
How do I cross this divide. - we are in school . Don’t know where this relationship was heading .
I couldnt afford eating out all the time, she could. Her dad was opulent , my dad wasn’t.
Do I drag/bring this girl down to my level or is her love and commitment to me so strong that she could lift me to her level. ? ( I mean, we would hang out with her friends and give me money to pay and act like I was paying ) she’s was an amazing person and never made me feel like I didn’t belong.
However, after seeing my grades fall off. My dad couldn’t reconcile the record amounts of money received with my results . Plus she lived in PH and I Lagos , I knew our fling wouldn’t survive the break and if it did, I had had enough.
In any case - you have to mature into the situation. Don’t go broke to fit into a relationship.
Now what I described prior was in school.
Now, I can dine with the best of them if I wanted to but I am humble and don’t want to. I don’t live above my means and I cut my clothes according to my cloth.
You have to find your footing first before carrying someone else. If you can’t afford to get an apartment- you can’t and if she decides to break up. Count it as her loss !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Joshemmy(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
How is she your girl?

Your jobless self met a lady in March and you know next to nothing about her .

The next thing is to call her your girl .

And to think you relocated to come find work.

Reason you are squatting

Now you are creating threads on ' your girl '

Call your mum on phone and narrate what you are telling us here to her

And hear what she will tell you lipsrsealed

So what should he call her. His aunty... People are allowed to grow and experience irrespective of financial background or capabilities. Stop creating barriers for others because of the one you're stuck in.
Love found him in his situation, pray love finds you to. No dey badbelle. So he shouldn't be a human being again because he's looking for work. Hear your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / Check Out Adesua Etomi's Bridesmaids Squad / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.