Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (41932 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2022
Bro if u really knw the person u wanna marry, if she gives u peace of mind marry her. Don't let pple's opinion of someone they knw contribute to u losing a good lady

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Wizywiz(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Op after all said and done....the choice is yours to make.....the most important thing is go for her if she ticks your boxes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Amopeekun(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2022
This goes both ways in most cases...I will advice that you study her. Don't be blinded by love. At least, that's what courting is all about. All the best!
Puskas:
Any attempt from you to discipline the child will not always go down well with her. She will be seeing it as a hatred for the child because the child is not yours

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by bluefilm: 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
MistarT:
Please candid opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Itwill do humanity great good, if we hear from marriage counsellors with wide range of experiences, thanks.

There are no Pros.

Don't even try it

It's always a disaster and suicide mission on the part of the guy

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by KmniAutos(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2022
Puskas:
She will end up loving and caring for her child more than you

God bless you, happened to me

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by KmniAutos(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.

Exactly... Very manipulative and pretenders

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
Hmmm mk una still try get virgins na,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Janastic12: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by BRATISLAVA: 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Just marry her and stop asking around.

Small men here will tell you they are high value men who will only have a virgin, or this and that type of woman, yet the women around them are all single mothers so they will certainly end up with them. You don't have the clay to make any woman, so marry the one you see before you, and stop your choosiness. Otherwise you will end up an old bachelor at Shiloh while others men who aren't aschoosy would've had their families settled down.

Marry her and quit the opinion seeking.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
KmniAutos:

God bless you, happened to me

Hmmm, you expect anyone to put another person before their own children? Were you going to be the biological father of her child, or did you expect her to dump her child for you?

It's childish to expect that.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Freelane33(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
If she ticks all the boxes bro don’t hesitate to tell your parents , there are few good women out there
cenaman:
Same thing that is giving me sleepless nights.

My current girlfriend was my childhood friend in primary school before we lost contact after our FSLS.
Though she's a single mom and independent woman, I don't know how to tell my parents that she is a single mom.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Tickles001(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
MistarT:
Bros what if she's now ready to learn and has known that life is not a jamboree, she should be given a second chance?

Let it be known to you that there is no such thing. Women don't change, they only get defeated or disqualified.
Whenever you see a lady who was a terrible at young age suddenly become reasonable at old. Know what it's not that she changed. She just lost form, and now putting up a good image looking for someone to salvage her.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Belafonte(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
Marrying a single mother is like arriving at a party after everyone has left and cleaning up the mess they left behind

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by KmniAutos(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Hmmm, you expect anyone to put another person before their own children? Were you going to be the biological father of her child, or did you expect her to dump her child for you?

I was a simp then

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
This

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by KmniAutos(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No vex , I was a simp then
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by bn2murphy(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
It's a big challenge.
The lady will do everything to win your heart.
By the time you drop your guards she will show you her real self.
Just pray you did not go broke then you are on your own.
She may be a good wife afterall come rain shine.
All women are not exactly same.
But it's a risk, take it or leave it.
Afterall any other marriage is a risk too.
Wishing you good luck.
MistarT:

Itwill do humanity great good, if we hear from marriage counsellors with wide range of experiences, thanks.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by BRATISLAVA: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
KmniAutos:

I was a simp then

It has nothing to do with being a simp.

Nobody will value you over their child. Expecting them to do so is a sign of immaturity and unreadiness for a relationship.

How on Earth can anyone equate the attention given to a child to romantic attention? That's immaturity. And such a person should stay far from relationships.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nathnaija(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
95 percent of single ladies are sadist,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by halaqasa: 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
Once in a while banging from ex

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by mcdokwe(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
Well, the reason she broke up is very important. Whereas it is difficult to get the true story from both sides, understanding her personality will give you clues. However, we are all humans, having a baby doesn't make them any different or more promiscuous than those who don't.

If she made a mistake and have learnt from it, you just might land yourself a very good bargain.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by darediamond(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.
The reason why you should Run For Your Life While You Can As Be Said And I Embolden It Too.

If you want peace and happiness, you know the rest..... Hmmm

Eni awi fun......

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by mcdokwe(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It has nothing to do with being a simp.

Nobody will value you over their child. Expecting them to do so is a sign of immaturity and unreadiness for a relationship.
[b]
How on Earth can anyone equate the attention given to a child to romantic attention? [/b]That's immaturity. And such a person should stay far from relationships.

I wonder

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
I'm afraid to admit it but this post just shows how many juvenile men are in this forum.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by denobaba: 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
MistarT:

It should be a complete NO for a young person, given as there are many single ladies without kids to pick from. Widowers, divorcees or the old may wish to consider.

I understand that life happens to us all, but as a rule of thumb I would advise men to run away from ladies with kid(s) where marriage is the subject of conversation.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by CaptainLora: 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
Wahala!
Why not just a regular girl without all these baggage and have peace of mind? That shitt is too complicated abeg.

MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand that many men have misplaced egos thus they will always look down on a single mother because they will always believe that they are competing for her love with that child, not understanding that its two different things. some would even tell you that this woman will always love and/or go back to baby daddy bla bla bla (how insecure is that?)... also, i wont even talk on theo ones whose ego is so bruised, they only see her child as a confirmation that she had a life before she met them.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by oilmane(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
MistarT:

It depends on the lady, who is the child living with, her mum, the dad or the lady? If she living with the dad or the lady's mum then there's nothing to worry about but you might have some issues if the child is with the mum cause he/she will join the mum in your home, the mum might view your trying to discipline the child as hatred for him/her but it isn't so in all instances, you might just have the best time of your life with the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by DaveHarry(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
Puskas:
She will end up loving and caring for her child more than you
This particular reason is always prevalent!
I once dated a young lady who had a baby already. There were sometimes I would bring up some matters, and her replies will most times include her baby boy. That's when I knew the reason people gave me not to continue with her is true. I had to end the relationship after like 6months.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Lightway: 9:41pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you have to understand that many men have misplaced egos thus they will always look down on a single mother because they will always believe that they are competing for her love with that child, not understanding that its two different things. some would even tell you that this woman will always love and/or go back to baby daddy bla bla bla (how insecure is that?)... also, i wont even talk on theo ones whose ego is so bruised, they only see her child as a confirmation that she had a life before she met them.

Shut up, you fooool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by HopefulFuture: 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Eskiss sir..The father of Jesus is Joseph.
MrBrownJay1:

the issue of single mothers is very simple... if you have no problem with it, then meet them and enjoy your life with her....and if you have a problem with it, then dont date/marry single mothers, et voila!

a woman with a child shouldnt be an issue, unless that woman is a bad person....sadly, many people will automatically view a single mother as a bad person, while many others wont/dont, and will instead judge that woman on the go or her character. some single mothers are fantastic women who became single mothers because of a bad union, a death and/or an accident. you cant possibly judge a woman negatively on the sole act of having a child unmarried (unless of course, you are one of them religious holier than thou hypocrites who forgot that even JESUS mother was a single mother, lol!)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by czarr(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
There are no pros
Only cons

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by ufotty2001: 9:42pm On May 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.