Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (41992 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
Are you a single mum?
No. I m just surprised with your bashing of single moms. Some of them are good wives

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Larrysung(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m fine
ok na... Enjoy the ride
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Fearlez: 4:54pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Change your diaper, e don full my son
As soon as your close your dilapidated toto and confess you're an am inexorable olosho in support of toto democracy.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Fearlez: 4:55pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Admin pitied you by restructuring what I wrote. I bu nwa ajuru aju. A well trained boy cannot write that gibberish to his mother. Tell nne gi she did a bad job on you. I didn't even read any of the last two paragraphs...you are a lonely boy that needs online companionship but it's unfortunate that I'm MARRIED grin tongue
so you're Igbo? Hairy beast with yam legs and overflowing testosterone.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Puskas: 5:29pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

No. I m just surprised with your bashing of single moms. Some of them are good wives
I didn't bash them internationally. I spoke based on what I'm seeing on people around me. I agree that some of them are good wives but the ones around me are proving otherwise. I'm happy that you said you aren't a single mum which means our future plans are still intact cool
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by AutoRedux: 5:38pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

If I post screenshots of a better account than what you posted, that means I m entertaining your stupidity. Bye.

Go sleep bitch. I don't need you to post anything. Enjoy your day in misery. Mama feeder, you never chop finish you wan feed me abi you be feeding bottle.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by texasux: 5:45pm On May 12, 2022
newdawn2017:
he will discipline d child with his limits as a step parent. Due will discuss with his wife d limits of discipline in cases when she isn't around. For bigger issues he hands it over to d original parent his wife to handle...

In essence, the guy's job is to contribute money for the upbringing and provisions needed by the child, but when it comes to discipline and corrective measures for a wayward, recalcitrant and petulant child, then he should hands off and let the mother do the needful because he is not the original parent. Yet it didn't occur to you when he was working to provide for child's upbringing that he was not the biological dad of the child, right?

Being a stepfather is indeed a thankless job. Heads or tails, you never win.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by merits(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
The mumu is for what?
Mumu means dullard.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by KmniAutos(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
Eh ya very sorry bro. I hope you've moved on?

Yes, thanks for asking.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
I didn't bash them internationally. I spoke based on what I'm seeing on people around me. I agree that some of them are good wives but the ones around me are proving otherwise. I'm happy that you said you aren't a single mum which means our future plans are still intact cool
shocked
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

Go sleep bitch. I don't need you to post anything. Enjoy your day in misery. Mama feeder, you never chop finish you wan feed me abi you be feeding bottle.
I ll still slap you.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by MadeMan01(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You act like it’s impossible for a woman’s salary to be much higher than a man’s. The man isn’t always the prize in a relationship.

Women always leave when they become breadwinners in the family

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by AutoRedux: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll still slap you.

You sef go like fight like say tmr no dey. Abeg let's move on angry

Let bygones be.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
frozen70:

You sound arrogant, no wonder you are called uncle koboko
Truth is painful cheesy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Puskas: 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
shocked
I have been admiring you with my other monikers but you wouldn't know. You are beautiful
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
so you're Igbo? Hairy beast with yam legs and overflowing testosterone.

Still showcasing your mannerless self. Now I know your trib.e...una wey dey plenty for single motherhood. Go and eat small boy.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Fearlez: 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
Ninisun:

Still showcasing your mannerless self. Now I know your trib.e...una wey dey plenty for single motherhood. Go and eat small boy.
mannerful olosho. I pity anyone who calls you mother.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
mannerful olosho. I pity anyone who calls you mother.

Cry me a river Yahoo Boy! Bia let me train you well keypad warrior.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
yahoo boy? That's your first baby daddy!

Bruised bitch!

Wow "Bitch" is her maiden name before she married your drunkard dad ?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
And you somehow don’t know hundreds of millions of people with fathers who are deplorable?
texasux:

Confirmation bias!

How easy is it to cherry pick a handful of cases where the children of single mothers turned out to be recognized in the society. Now, tell us about the thousands of homicides and felonies committed by children without a father. Have you checked the prison records to know the proportion of prisoners who were raised in fatherless home?

It's quite disingenuous to use these few examples to drive home your support for single mothers. For each case you mentioned, there are also hundreds of much more successful individuals who were raised in a complete home with a father.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

You sef go like fight like say tmr no dey. Abeg let's move on angry

Let bygones be.
cheesy
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by NiggasInParis: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:
Marry a single mother at your own peril.
Why did the father of the child abandon the mother?

Most single mother's are pretenders. You'll think they've good characters not knowing they want to trap you into marrying them and taking care of their baggages.

Most of them are sick psychologically, toxic attitude, behaves irrationally. If you give a single mother your heart, she will give it back to you in pieces. Guard yourself!

It should be a single mother loving you and not the other way round. grin grin

Baddest! Your last line is final! Let them be the one loving you. Enjoy the love and sex.. but never commit to extent of marrying them
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
I have been admiring you with my other monikers but you wouldn't know. You are beautiful
help o
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
NiggasInParis:

Baddest! Your last line is final! Let them be the one loving you. Enjoy the love and sex.. but never commit to extent of marrying them
You ll lose your dic k if you continue to reason like this
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Larrysung(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
help o
ti e ba e! You must marry a NLer by force
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Dimaya: 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
HajiaNotu:
I read from page 1-10 and I smh for most people that contributed.I want to believe they are all virgins or are celibate..if not, Your Hypocrisy Stinks shocked

Lets take for Instance,
I am in a relationship in my late 20s with someone for 3yrs, in fact we were already planning our wedding..All of a sudden, he opted out with no tangible reason.I realised later I was carrying his baby..So according to this thread, its more noble to abort than give birth to the baby...So that the woman will be tagged( A single lady with no baggage, or A decent lady)
Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale grin

This is not to exonerate those ladies living recklessly or intentionally hooking men with pregnancy...

All in all, marrying a single mother does not guarantee happinness in marriage neither will happiness be a sure bet, if you marry a single lady.

The " God factor " is very important in chposing a life partner( short , tall, fat, slim, ugly , beautiful, intelligent, dullard, baby mama/dada, single, young or old)

You're just being emotional. Let's imagine your situation were reversed. A guy was in a relationship planning his marriage to his son's babymama. Then for no tangible reason, she fought with him, chopped off his d*ck and left the boy with him.

Would you, as a single, pretty childless woman, marry such a man, especially when there are very many other wealthy young men with no babymama drama wooing you?

That's how most babymamas appear to us men.

Women should until they marry before they carry. There are multiple forms of birth control on the market. Most single mothers could have waited until marriage before getting pregnant. It's their choice to have a child with irresponsible men. So why should another man have to clean up their poo?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Pharaohny: 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

You and the guy you quoted, una two, be mumu

My age mate for your Family naa hin mumu

Bitter man grin angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry
I don need to drag with a KID
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Dimaya: 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
There's a problem with single mothers which most men who have dated them constantly report.

If she's in a new relationship, and the babyfather returns on his knees, begging to have her back. She will end the new relationship in a heartbeat.

I have counselled several who have confided that they don't love their husbands. They still miss their babaydaddy and would return in a jiffy.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7123631/woman-arrested-ondo-stabbing-ex-boyfriend

See them, probably the reason her baby daddy refused to wife her, a chronic unrepentant cheater. Someone is even trying to accommodate you with your two kids, yet the best bet is to cheat on him and call off the relationship when he caught you red handed. Tomorrow now, someone will say it’s insecurity. There is a reason the baby daddy did not wife her, if he is alive. Never take her words for it. Unless she genuinely dodged a bullet quitting the previous relationship. Her type will come to NL tomorrow, vindictive and venomous saying men are scum.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by AutoRedux: 10:16pm On May 12, 2022
Pharaohny:

My age mate for your Family naa hin mumu

Bitter man grin angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry
I don need to drag with a KID

Dick head go siddon for one corner.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
skoskosko:
It depends on the circumstances that led to that status. Never take her word for it, it does not mean you are insecure;
1) Is the boyfriend/husband deceased? If so good to go, although With added expenses.
2) If he is alive, why did he not wife her;
a-: did she have to escape an abusive/immature relationship? If so, no problem.
b-: was she a promiscuous, abusive partner, that the man had to run for his sanity.

A true life story that happened last November. I and my flatmate live in diaspora. I got a call early November from a mutual friend if my flatmate is still with his babymama, I used the term, because although with complete tradition engagement/intro done, they were not yet officially married. She lives in his house with their child, has every good thing of life and runs his bussiness. Marriage is in the works and there is no case of abandonment because we visit Nigeria twice or in worse case once every year. Communication is good, FaceTime is almost nonstop. I confirmed in the affirmative and he went on to tell me how his woman has been passed around by virtually everyone he knows, unfortunately for her she did not know this guy knew us, so she was basically free around since it was a bit off their zone.

I broke the news to my flatmate, he vowed to catch her red handed, but I asked how? For the first time, he embarked on a trip home in November instead of December without her knowing he was on the way right until he walked into his home one evening. On entering his house, he went immediately for her phone , giving her zero opportunity to wipe clean. She was completely caught unawares. The contents were heartbreaking, the allegations confirmed and she had no choice to admit to it all. It became clear that what she does was wipe all traces of infidelity clean whenever he announces he was coming home. Most horrible is the fact that they were multiple. Although my guy foolishly lost his cool and beat her up and it ended at state CID, but was later settled. Today, that relationship is effectively ended, she is officially a single mum.

Now, tomorrow she will paint a pathetic story of how she left because he was abusive, while leaving out how she was sleeping with every thing that has a dick. And someone would want to form woke and just wife such a woman without sue deligence.

There is a reason she is single if the baby daddy is alive, find out why and do not take her words for it.

Lastly, I expect some people to try to rationalize her actions by asking why the hubby did not take her along. Please whoever will cheat will cheat, while you are even at home with her, what if the conditions were not favorable? Mind you, he visits once/twice a year, and it wasn’t about funds, she runs the family biz!
You just described 95% of most of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.