Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? (42019 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by sparko1(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2022
frozen70:

That's a wrong impression

Not exactly, let me ask you.

If a man marry's a single mom, and he expect they will go for honey moon, will she go with the child or not, do you expect her to leave the child with her parent and go with you to North Korea to have sex she have been having for over 10 years.

Let say she agrees to leave the child, do you think she will be comfortable without hearing from the child in a day (she can't really be with you, no matter how much she pretend), every call she receive, she want to know the thing going on with her child, the experience is not the same, that time is suppose to be for just both of you, but, now its 3 of you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Then come the choice that is usually associated with having a child, or do you think every man wants a child? No! but if you marry a single mom, the choice is not yours to make, and the experience of having to decide is all that matters.

Do you know why if a woman cheat, men won't forgive, because, a woman don't have sex for fun, a woman is incapable of loving more than one person at a time, if she love her son, (which is of course the case, not a problem) but what are you to her, a provider, the bitter pile that we need but can't swallow, the piece that doesn't fit, you will always compete for her love.

Now move to you having your own family, some women won't want to have another child because of the experience from the previous relationships, they will just say, this one is enough, but what about the man, the man that want to have a family, trust me, until you reach that bridge, you can't understand the difficulty in crossing it.

Then come the ferminist path, most single mothers have developed so much hatred because of the father of their child, every man is a Devil, the man keep trying and eventually, even the strongest of us give up and give in, when you discover that it doesn't matter what you do, it will never be enough, then why try.

There's is a lot to consider, I just don't have the time to put them up.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Fearlez: 7:18am On May 12, 2022
stanliwise:

the person you quoted said something of concern and you gave a rather weird response or empty per se. I think you must be one of those redpits or reddrugs guy hovering on every thread screaming macho into everyone ears.
Did your aunt abuse you as a kid or perhaps your background was marked by a dominant aggressor who was an elderly female.

It's not too late to begin to understand that you're a male
You can't be a standard-less fool all your life!
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Minjim: 7:26am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's a personal issue. It's not enough to generalise all single women. Some are victims of bad men.

Maybe I should repeat my comment.

I said, " Thats what I AM facing."

Did I generalised or say it's what everyone faces ?
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 7:27am On May 12, 2022
Pharaohny:

Naaa only get sense abeg
Others just decided to give baseless and Childish opinions base on their egomaniac brainwashed capacity cool sad angry grin grin angry
You'll live long
Lol
He she is a bitter and lonely single mother trying to force his senseless and mischievous opinion on senseless and naive young and single males of value.
No matter what she says, WE ALL KNOW THAT SINGLE MOTHERS ARE:
LEFTOVERS
WASTE PRODUCTS AND A TIME BOMB FOR DISASTER.
ONLY ABOUT 1 IN 100 CAN HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY AND BE GENUINE, AND INCASE IF SHE'S A WIDOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by anyilalaz: 7:32am On May 12, 2022
Extra baggage !!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by SugarGirl44(f): 7:39am On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
debased prostitute!

Your mum right?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by denobaba: 7:43am On May 12, 2022
UncleKoboko:

You're quoting an impostor.
She is a bitter single mother.
I really thought as much. Thanks for letting me know. She just kept spilling some big lies all over the place. I should have known.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by AutoRedux: 7:44am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Neither should you mistake me for your wayward mum, your mistake children and your unfortunate father.
I m not even married n neither do I v a child.
But you came here to abuse cos you are cursed.
Enjoy your unfortunate never do well life. You deserve every calamity, bitterness and badlucknin this world, iseeee!

You did well in defining your entire family in one go. Greet them for me bitch.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

A very irresponsible post. God ll judge you.
God cannot judge me simply because I was not there when you pulled your pants for him to impregnate and dump you..

Blame him for making you a single mama.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 7:49am On May 12, 2022
marvy69:
Pls what about woman with two kids,can someone marry her if she is serious
Yes na grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Creamypie(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2022
marvy69:
Pls what about woman with two kids,can someone marry her if she is serious
people dey avoid present and future trouble, u dey waka enter. Issorite. Marry her
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 7:53am On May 12, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

i have absolutely NO DISCRIMINATION towards single mothers because i do believe that being a single mother doesnt make a woman a bad person nor does it makes that woman a future bad wife nor a future bad mother, therefore why should i/we discriminate against a woman with a child?!

being with a single moher is 10x better than being with one of them fancy single ones you see out there, who go to Dubai every weekend that may have been fukced by dogs and eating excrements.

and whats so wrong about that?! its not like he is gonna continue fukc your wife or sleep in your bed, is it?! remember, you are just a "surrogate" father at best to this child, and nothing more. dont try to play "captain save a child" here as this is NOT your child. so whether he has a father still alive (or not) is irrelevant here. sadly, your misplaced ego is giving you funny thoughts and you are so insecure that you believe that the baby daddy could come anytime and just tell your woman to :"lets go" and she will just follow the yeye dude. come on!

come on now.... even with your biological child and his mother, you could suffer the same above fate... so instead of telling us stories, why dont you guys tell us EXACTLY What you are scared about?!?!?

many women out there may "seem" that they have no baggage but they will carry more load than a single mother (all them Dubai sista that are all fancy and beautiful but get mounted by dog and eat shiiit). again, you guys are not being honest about what really is bothering you with this single mother issue....because it is obvious, the flimsy excuses you all give here on this thread doesnt sound valid....especially when good women are scarce in 9ja.
[/s]

Trash

Cry of a lonely single mother grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by wisemum: 7:55am On May 12, 2022
I think the problem remains the same both ways. Marrying a woman who already has a child or marrying a man who already has a child. From my experience, it's the same. The biological father or the biological mother of the child will always be in your life. Ask Funke Akindele.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Oracleforce: 7:57am On May 12, 2022
MistarT:
Please candid opinions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Itwill do humanity great good, if we hear from marriage counsellors with wide range of experiences, thanks.

Don't try it...becsuse in most cases....you will continue from where his runaway husband stop....
Let them go and sort themselves...

After all, there are many single ladies in town who has giving birth....why going for the single ladies with children...

Though there are lots of exception cases.....not all single mothers are bad.....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by UncleKoboko: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
frozen70:

What goes around comes around
If you are a single father, are you forbidden to get a woman
This is where your sense should tell you that MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.

WE ARE NOT EQUAL AND WILL NEVER BE EQUAL FOREVER NO MATTER HOW SENSELESS FEMINISTS AND SOCIETY TRIES TO EVEN FORCE IT.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

DON'T COMPETE, WE ARE HERE TO COMPLEMENT EACHOTHER AND NOT TO COMPETE FOR EQUALITY.

You dey see Nerd nwoke? You see the late aalafin of Ọyọ? Etc
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Creamypie(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2022
Belafonte:
Marrying a single mother is like arriving at a party after everyone has left and cleaning up the mess they left behind
tell that woman for d bar at your junction to give u two bottles of very chilled big stout pls. Your papa naI'm born u aswear

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by martinzjay(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2022
It's high time we men stop digging into women lives and preferences. If you love her, give her the chance,its worth it. Marrying a virgin is no guarantee that you have her 100% because it's still our fellow men that will drag her with you....lols; we-men are worst �
Know it now and know peace that no man or woman is perfect,we all have our past and had alot of mistakes but let it not define us.
The average guy or girl here have been involved in abortion more than once so it's high time we celebrate those brave enough to stand for what they believe,that's bravery.
If she pledges her loyalty to you and you believe she loves you, you are good to go....
I'm just a free thinker,not even a marriage counselor ���� good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by samology2000: 8:03am On May 12, 2022
The truth of the matter is that 99'/, of such situation don't end well. I will not advise even my enemy to try it please.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
God cannot judge me simply because I was not there when you pulled your pants for him to impregnate and dump you..

Blame him for making you a single mama.
Mumuman. I m not a single mom.
Your life is balderdash cos you generalise anyhow.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 12, 2022
AutoRedux:

You did well in defining your entire family in one go. Greet them for me bitch.
You did well by describing your generation.
I did well by telling you hidden secrets of the misfortune that befell you & them.
Regards to your relations

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Ndidi2: 8:10am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
Just Bleep her and run.... anything she tell you as a reason for her been single is lies.

They are sadist.

They are really bittered.

They are manner less

They are wayward.

Most of them just take a break from active prostitution.
l don't like baby mama stuff.
However not all of them bad o

I have a neighbor here she is a very lovely lady who got pregnant and the supposed fiance disappointed her.

Now she is all by herself with the parent helping her to raise the sweet baby girl.
The way this girl call Grandpa every now and then break my heart.

She was naive
And for me that was her only crime..
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the issue of single mothers is very simple... if you have no problem with it, then meet them and enjoy your life with her....and if you have a problem with it, then dont date/marry single mothers, et voila!

a woman with a child shouldnt be an issue, unless that woman is a bad person....sadly, many people will automatically view a single mother as a bad person, while many others wont/dont, and will instead judge that woman on the go or her character. some single mothers are fantastic women who became single mothers because of a bad union, a death and/or an accident. you cant possibly judge a woman negatively on the sole act of having a child unmarried (unless of course, you are one of them religious holier than thou hypocrites who forgot that even JESUS mother was a single mother, lol!)
Do not compare virgin Mary with all this violated single mothers who became single mothers due to there" I will enjoy myself before marriage "
The Bible never told us Mary was a wayward lady or lazy parasites living on handout from men.

But Mr Brown, I am curious... Do you have a single mother as a wife?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 12, 2022
Minjim:

Maybe I should repeat my comment.

I said, " Thats what I AM facing."

Did I generalised or say it's what everyone faces ?
If you dey face am, what v you done to correct it? You need to find a good solution.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Mom007(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:

Even a girl you married as a virgin will care for her child more than the husband.

The only problem with single mother;
The father of her child has 98.783% access to her kpekus.
This is a sick line of thought and its not true. Well, ba una sabi. I don't know the kind of ladies outside but I can't vouch for anyone who opt to be a baby mama in the first place.
The golden rule about marrying someone, either male or female who has a child already is this: If you cannot/will not love and treat their child/ children as you would your own, then don't marry them. That's all there is to it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2022
Ndidi2:
l don't like baby mama stuff.
However not all of them bad o

I have a neighbor here she is a very lovely lady who got pregnant and the supposed fiance disappointed her.

Now she is all by herself with the parent helping her to raise the sweet baby girl.
The way this girl call Grandpa every now and then break my heart.

She was naive
And for me that was her only crime..

you are right...
I told brownjay something similar... you know we have die hard wayward single mama on this forum who are not even sorry for disappointing their parents.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2022
Mom007:

This is a sick line of thought and its not true. Well, ba una sabi. I don't know the kind of ladies outside but I can't vouch for anyone who opt to be a baby mama in the first place.
The golden rule about marrying someone, either male or female who has a child already is this: If you cannot/will not love and treat their child/ children as you would your own, then don't marry them. That's all there is to it.
Is 100% true

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Toktee(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumuman. I m not a single mom.
Your life is balderdash cos you generalise anyhow.
you are pained cos u are a single mama... nut am not responsible u know.

You are very bitter old lady and just you know I don't comment to entertain sadist like you.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2022
I know of a lady dat has a child out of wedlock and she got a second chance by marrying again with 2 children now. But she is always on long talks with dis her child's father. I wonder if dat guy won't still be accessing her honey pot

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by perez100: 8:27am On May 12, 2022
There are many good single mothers out there. If a girl at her 20years or there about becomes a single mother because a guy who is not ready for marriage is responsible for the pregnancy but denies the pregnancy as in "you say na me give your belle?" - No be me oooh."

So, in this case you still judge the girl of having a bad character as the reason that made her man abandoned her? Or a nice lady that ran away from a beast that called himself a boy friend like Osinachi"s husband or even a criminal who the lady later discovered to be a criminal - in this case, I think the lady has a very good reason to quit the relationship and become a single mother. Let us reason before you give advice. Don't condemn all single mothers after all it is better to marry a single mother than a lady that had committed abortions many times. You should focus more on character. That is the main thing to consider in marriage.

Finally, the way some people reason will only push many ladies to abortion. We need to change our mentalities to be able to change the world positively.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by Ndidi2: 8:28am On May 12, 2022
Toktee:
you are right...
I told brownjay something similar... you know we have die hard wayward single mama on this forum who are not even sorry for disappointing their parents.
This life is somehow
This said girl is the only daughter and they are quadruplet.
She disappointed herself and family.

Lack of exposure and inexperience killed her
I pray she find love.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by ivolt: 8:28am On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
She will end up loving and caring for her child more than you
Nonsense.
Same thing applies to those with no kids.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? by stanliwise(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2022
Fearlez:
Did your aunt abuse you as a kid or perhaps your background was marked by a dominant aggressor who was an elderly female.

It's not too late to begin to understand that you're a male
You can't be a standard-less fool all your life!
you sound empty. Abeg move jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.