Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (40557 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by torqque7(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So sjhove your simp talk up your ass

Exactly what a SIMP will say..Most SIMPS claim to be hard redpillers..u need sense.

Girl wey another guy don fucccķ wella for a month and still DUMPED her ass na Im u still dey mumu for and yet she still rejects ur sorry pathetic ass..u no even suppose get mouth they tell anyone to shove anything anywhere in fact it's ur Ass that needs a dicckk shoved in cos u are the bitccchh in the relationship and the pussssy here. #Deathtoallsimps angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Ekzoba(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
grin
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Oblivionz5(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
Rita5:

Your the one that need glasses oga. Go back to the first page and read his messages. Your experience is your own, and that's not the topic of discuss so keep it to yourself. Focus on what has been said

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by airsaylongcome: 7:22pm On May 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Airsaylongcome...

Too many o! To many abeg. The absurve nearly gave me a stroke

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Bigcola(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

Bro, you are A SIMP!!!, take it or leave it.
Bloody SIMP
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by tightpussy156: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
You are a stupid SIMP.You are dating a prostitute up and down.She left you date another guy after the guy don bang the prostitue tear her TOTO to red dump the BITCH.she now came back to you telling you ddint respond to her on time she is going to see another guy your sense no tell you say na CONFIRM OLOSHO.You are a disgrace to men.You dont kill yourself over a PROSTITUTE.A public DOG.A girl meant for the STREET.You bang clean mouth move on.These BITCHES ARENT LOYAL.Who.quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by omolasho: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
If you have done these things and you still feel glued to her, then you are SOUL-TIED to her. It is spiritual matter and not love. Handle it like you would life or death. Olorun a maa wa pelu e o.

6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

What type of useless mind game is this please.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Damn, let me drink some beer.
Life has been unfair to me relationship wise cry
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by tafarikul(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it
Boy I'm so convinced you don't even know what love is and as a result can recognize first love if she passes you bye.
Again u are far from qualified to get married.
You have been playing urself all along in the guise of trust.
Boy u don't love urself and u are not obedient atol.
Make I smoke my 2nd tie.
Now don't allow urself to be a devil's waste bin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by tafarikul(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2022
Young and inexperienced boys think with their dick.bro start to build your career first.very soon every girl go ignore you.
Better be a born again !
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Lekmanz87(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Okay here it is…if you could waited till 5days later before you responded to her,then you can do without her just focus on those things you were doing within those days and gradually you will overcome it
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by BRATISLAVA: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Too many o! To many abeg. The absurve nearly gave me a stroke

I guess that's the word of the day, because at that very word I had to Heil The Furhrer.

And we (I am) are enjoying your contributions in other fields.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by airsaylongcome: 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I guess that's the word of the day, because at that very word I had to Heil The Furhrer.

And we (I am) are enjoying your contributions in other fields.

Lol…it’s the Lords work
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by BRATISLAVA: 9:51pm On May 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol…it’s the Lords work

Indeed.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Successdude(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it

Wow.... What makes see reason to respond is where u said its your first love; planning on marrying.

But bro, you got to tell yourself the truth. Its a pain. And you'll go through it but the problem is when shall it be through (you ask in your mind. )

It shall. If you apply the right principle. First, look prayerfully for a girl with THE TRAIT you see in a woman that makes you want to wife her - those thought you had in secondary school (wen life neva begin to happen to you ) about your future wife. When you find such, it'll make u feel even better than how you felt with the ex.

Lastly, never make excuses for your ex that you don't blame her blah blah blah, it is not her fault blah blah blah.... If SHE LOVES YOU (as you hope ) she wouldn't have ANY EXCUSE to stay away not to talk of using lateness to chat as a reason.

There is true love and there is dating love - they ain't same.

True counts no wrongs. They might feel hurt but when you sincerely ask for forgiveness they'll overlook your wrong.

Example, do you know how many times you've offended your mom ? Why does she still show you care and all that moms show ? Cos of true love.

True love isn't manipulation : manipulation is in two phases - lying and torture. What your girl is doing to you might not be lying but the second one - torture. Like why did she have to tell you she was going to see another guy ?? Why did she have to tell you she had been in another relationship ?

All that is torture. And how can you call what one who does this to you has for you ? Love ?

Nahhhhh

PS: work on yourself. As in hustle.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Your love is unrequited and you are obsessed with her. That is big trouble. You are not getting out of it any time soon.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Destiblack(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2022
6pack:

Man up bro, always expect anything in life. Focus and be determined with your hustle. She will come begging but never accept her back cos what made her to leave before will make her leave again leaving you in bigger sorrow.

There is an angel out there waiting for your undying love cos you deserve better.

There is dignity in no love lost nor found.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by luvyaself95(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2022
6pack:

Your Healing is simple but long to work because it's time and time goes on you will forgive her.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by 6pack: 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
Bigcola:

Bro, you are A SIMP!!!, take it or leave it.
Bloody SIMP
at least I am richer the the richest in your linage
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by piagbara: 5:14pm On May 13, 2022
Bro don't be depressed for anything or anyone, move on.
imagine the pain if being dumped the first time, imagine her having mind blowing sex with other guys with bigger dicks, also administering Bj, the sloppy type, she doing this with not just one guy but several guys on different occasions. Actually take time and imagine her doing this stuffs, really think about this,abeg it's not worth the stress. Men she is actually having a blast and you here claiming love......a word is enough o
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 14, 2022
1. First those countless YouTube videos should be use for your personal self development.

2. Love is not always a two way street , so stop giving yourself headache.

3. Most likely she want to get married and you probably not ready so she is browsing around

4.That you fall apart doesn't stop you from been friends( cool Quiet lady) wink

5. grin Life is too short

6. Sometimes you need to smoke or drink away your problem...at least you would be more concern about the damage you are causing your health while at it than any other thing in the world ...a necessary distraction.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Choilila: 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
6pack:
This is pure description of what I am doing now. A big fool. All these and even more is what I will say if someone had posted this and I am to respond or give advice. Dude I talk to people about not being simps teach them the redpill shit . Make them know that no girl is worth their time etc but here u am defying all what I teach , some times it is not as easy as it seems. I am one of those guys that have never been in love before, I just Bleep this girls and that's it. But this time everything changed. I can't even imagine is doing this. But somehow I know I am more after revenge that actually having her back. I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.

Plot of the devil sign, very calculative .

I know why you are crying.
she's not only a sexmate to you but a friend.
A rarely fall in love and if they do,moving on isn't as easy as their cool demeanor.
Best advice
Just detached emotionally. cuz u guys are really good at thiswink.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Kulawyn: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sad situation... No words at all. But you have to understand that you are the creator of your life and your fate. I believe if you will find the ways out of this situation, you will be certainly the happiest man ever lived on the planet. Such difficult situations make people twice stronger than they were before they had happened.
It's tough to you to let this situation go, I understand, but you should know that the only way out is to start gradually forgetting about it.
Maybe, months of recovery, but the time cures for real. If you are feeling so bad, then you can apply yo therapist and open up your soul to him/her. It will also help you to sort out your brain, feelings and mind. Never try to close in yourself, just try to find any ways out.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by omolasho: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
6pack:

Oga please calm down. There is this old spanish proverb that " woman you do not hold will never leave you". A girl that has legit reason to quit on you in relationship will have hundreds of legit reason to divorce you after marriage. Would you either prefare a woman to walk out of your marriage or of your relationship? Is she the right mother for your unborn children? That is what matter most forget all your " I love her", its all sex and emotional induced.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
You don't love her. You are only afraid of losing her to someone else. It is an obsession.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
6pack:

Solution to problems no dey for bottle of beer
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Stargurl20(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Rita5:

You see how your hate for women dey smell. Op literally said he slept with several women but you won't see it. Na home depressed and crying you go see. They broke up because he was abusive according to him and she got another guy possibly to rebound and deal with the pain but she's a hoe. The 1 who slept with only one other person is a hoe the one that slept with so many other people is a saint sitting in his house crying
My sis, I thought I'm the only who saw his comment. My God help we ladies o
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Anietieo: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogyman I hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Anietieo: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin
Carcholce:

grin

Na small girl wan make you commit suicide so. Shove your balls up your asxx
grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Maysdevices(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
6pack:
You can’t even keep with inconsistencies in your obviously made up story.

First you broke up with her, now you’re saying she left? Keep writing for dunces.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Maysdevices(f): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
penceman:
We just getting irritated by these rats who have no other idea othan than endless copulation to saddle us with the over crowded country we have now. The country is burning down but the unfortunate proletariat are only focused on sex
Someone send this man some money.

Why can’t all black men develop this mindset? All they do is talk about copulating and dominating women endlessly everyday.

They can’t even think to compete with races of other men psychologically, all they know is women and sex.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by BigIyanga: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
6pack:

Abe go take procold or phensic …go hustle . Life is going to be harder if u dont. No money no honey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marrying An Older Lady? / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.