Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,581 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (41094 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
It's too early to be talking about ex mata OP. Talk about how people can make money legitimately, especially hundreds of thousands of university students who are at home doing nothing due to ASUU strike
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Pimine: 9:18am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass
Aswearugaaad

Sharraaaap you're not only a SIMP, you're a simping impostor.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by HiFive: 9:19am On May 12, 2022
If she has moved on then what are you still standing there for?

My bro, love is not enough. And you shouldn't let yourself feel like you feel it's bad for your health.

I once had a girlfriend that did similar thing to me too but you gat to be the bigger man and move on. And trust me, if you keep contacting her and doing all that romantic shit, then you are on a long thing.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by neonly: 9:20am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

What type of useless mind game is this please.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Damn, let me drink some beer.
Life has been unfair to me relationship wise cry

1. Don't ever marry out of pity it doesn't end well personal experience
2.she playing with yur mind
3. No body want to dump it lose a good partner except she otherwise reason u japa
4. Be a man and don't go back to yur vomit ok
Good luck
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by spafu(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2022
You are not ready to move on.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by uthlaw: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

probably she Bleep so good!
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2022
Have you found your life's purpose on earth?
Concentrate on that, with time, other irrelevant issues (including hers) will fall off. For now, your job is to STOP yourself from contacting her by every means necessary!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by HiFive: 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's too early to be talking about ex mata OP. Talk about how people can make money legitimately, especially hundreds of thousands of university students who are at home doing nothing due to ASUU strike

My brother, na wetin dey worry am right naw be this. Show some respect. If u no get wetin to tell am on top the matter, bounce!!!.

More people die of heartbreak than bad heart.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by babyfaceafrica: 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Get yourself occupied, travel, embark on a project... You will forget her easily. It's like you are idle

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Emma1Oj(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I was a little abusive . But she actually pushed me. You know this thing where someone provokes u, u react and they use it against u? That is how it played.
Manipulation
go straight to the point Oga.. jus tell us u beat her up. It's not fair o..

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by when2(f): 9:23am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

How can you be dating somebody's daughter for complete five good years!?
Nawa!
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Lovelyperson(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I never contacted her, I seriously made up my mind to leave her too. I bleeped 5x hotter girls them her, did every shit to keep her off but non actually worked.
Maybe the jasi she use for u never expire. Fast and pray brother
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2022
Resolve any issues and continue with her. It is well
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Parachoko: 9:25am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

I understand you bro.

But believe me, you have to try not to take her back. It might take more than 6 month or more than a year, but you will eventually forget her.

Just try to hold on man. The lady does not deserve you.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2022
You are after her honey pot and nothing else, because aside not asking for money or been materialistic, nothing else is worthy from her. Bros let your life be meaningful you will attract good and positive vibes to yourself, allow this small children grow in peace, try to fall in love with your job the right woman will come knocking
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by barrypro: 9:25am On May 12, 2022
Give it time, you gon be alright. Just focus on your hussle.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by dontrulee: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
Curse is the man who builds his life around a woman. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by tiffanyfan(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

Yeah ....most of dm redpillers are redshits in real life. Don't mind them, you will heal in time though it's not easy but you will surely get there one day

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Johel(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Why u wan kill yourself ontop woman matter?, If relationship no work, focus on the hustle and gather up enough money....Na pussy no just make some men get focus for life....too bad.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by omoiyamayor(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2022
If you really don’t want her again, you need closure not rebound, stop running from her, face your fear. Start messaging her and checking on her,the love will fade out in no time.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Johel(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I never contacted her, I seriously made up my mind to leave her too. I bleeped 5x hotter girls them her, did every shit to keep her off but non actually worked.

She don tie u inside bottle,u might just be her scapegoat...lol

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by AdaAwka1: 9:30am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Lover boy kwatinu
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by pagorino(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

my guy, all you need is food and peace. With time, you go dey alright
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Apst: 9:31am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This is pure description of what I am doing now. A big fool. All these and even more is what I will say if someone had posted this and I am to respond or give advice. Dude I talk to people about not being simps teach them the redpill shit . Make them know that no girl is worth their time etc but here u am defying all what I teach , some times it is not as easy as it seems. I am one of those guys that have never been in love before, I just Bleep this girls and that's it. But this time everything changed. I can't even imagine is doing this. But somehow I know I am more after revenge that actually having her back. I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.
U can lie oooo
U said she is ur first love yet you have been bleeping since and not taking women serious u think say na small children abi SIMPs na full nairaland?
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by akinade28(f): 9:32am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Hey bro, you are not a robot, this was a five-year relationship. Memories are not something you can just wipe out or delete easily. Humans are different, because of our personalities, it easier for some people to recover from a break up than other. So don't let anyone discourage you, give yourself enough time to heal.
With time you will discover you have completely forgotten about her, and she looks like a statue to you.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Ishilove: 9:33am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This here is real talk.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by LadyTara(f): 9:33am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working . I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

This is the part where I had to sit back and laugh grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by crackhouse(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Let me know when u have made up your mind to commit suicide...
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by emerged01(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Na just for a moment! Somethings are very hard to bear,they will all pass away. Na matter of time.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by AfroKnight: 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Drink more beer.

grin

6pack
Ya stupîd sha. You want to be depressed because of someone who is toying with you openly. She no even send you and you say you’re in love? Ya very stupîd.

Better drink your beer and focus on your hustle.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by LUAN(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na only SIMP dey suffer from oneiti, redpill is real both in real life and social media. You are reaping SIMP rewards, if you are not reaping now, you go reaping am later.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Shadysen: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
we all need love don't mind those redpill guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.