Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (41107 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Newbielearner(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
;
Carcholce:
You should add sniper into the beer and drink it.

Deaths to SIMP.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Uchenna10(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

Don't mind those fools claiming to be redpillers.... nonsense!!

Love us natural bro, everyone feels the same wen he/she breaks up with a loved one

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Uchenna10(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2022
6pack:
I never contacted her, I seriously made up my mind to leave her too. I bleeped 5x hotter girls them her, did every shit to keep her off but non actually worked.

I understand...even if u bleep 100 girl, you'll still feel that way....... I'd urge u to start up another relationship to get her off ur mind

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Uchenna10(m): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2022
rickpat:
bro you are letting her mess with your mind...if she really loves you the way you love her...she won't be doing this to you....be careful though so you don't go into much commitment in a relationship where you are always begging and she sees "loving" you is doing you a favour...BEWARE OF MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE

Manipulative people re the worst being to deal with

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Uchenna10(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Olusanya827:
Dont date her if u hv see red flag ....be a man of yourself...dating someone that won't give u peace of mind is like digging early grave for yourself

No be lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.