Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed (40560 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by zoroby(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

What type of useless mind game is this please.
The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Damn, let me drink some beer.
Life has been unfair to me relationship wise cry

Summary: u r toxic to urself
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by backtalkG(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2022
grin grin
Carcholce:
You should add sniper into the beer and drink it.

Deaths to SIMP.
this movement don dey go extreme oo
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by 79733139(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2022
Block her number and all her social media accounts so that you can move on. If you don't those, then it means you like being and staying depressed.

6pack:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago. I have not been able to get her out of my mind.

She moved on got dumped by the guy in less than one month and she contacted me 5 days ago and I responded today. I tried settling it out and she said I responded late. That it can't work now. She even said she was going to see another guy . Like wtf.

The fact is I love her so much. She is not the type that is after money or material things.
And I don't believe in double dating. We have been moving alone for 5 years now. I don't know how to get her off my mind. I have watch countless YouTube videos on how to get an ex off your mind but non is working. I have tried having sex with different girls just to get her thoughts off but its not working. This thing is affecting my hustle seriously.

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by internationalman(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2022
oglalasioux:
Drink beers, bro.

The next girl will do the same thing. The only woman who 'truly' loves you is that woman who keeps her affairs top secret from you. And who told you a woman who doesn't take money from you ain't taking it from other men?

You need more beers.

Bro, What do you mean by the only woman who truly loves you is the woman who keeps her affairs top secret from you..

I think I understand you a bit but I'd like you to shed more light.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Explorece: 11:23am On May 12, 2022
Hi, how are you doing,
I sent you a message,via Mail going tru same too...
I await your response.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Worksunlimited: 11:25am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

The worst thing you can do, is to take it on alcohol. Trust me I have been there and I have don that and to be honest it's a struggle to quit thereafter.

The best to do is to take it 1 day at a time.. breathe more, live more, work on yourself, hang out with your guys that cheer you up and not pinpoint your weaknesses.

Trust in a month or two you would have gotten over her.

The yeye girl will still come back down the line and try this same rebound trick on you but by then you go chase am commot with the higher standard you have attained.

Women dont think twice on dropping something they have cherished for years for a new thing in a blink of an eye.

So why should you live in the pain created by a woman that doesn't think twice about you?

Life is full of more pains, how you handle this one, will teach you how to deal with the next pain down the line.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by chiboy1116: 11:27am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Yup for now I don't think she even loves me again. That is what's causing all this. I don't hope to go back.. I am just depressed from the situation. I bluntly even told her that if she knows whats good for her she should not come back because if she does, she will get the most brutal revenge from me. And I swear I mean it. I might fix marriage and all an on that day bounce her out and marry someone else grin
why the tears then? Mtchew or you just felt like posting something . Abeg rest

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Explorece: 11:28am On May 12, 2022
Michhy123:

Email me , let be chatting I think I'm going through same thing.

I don't ask my guy for anything, but life is unfair

I sent you a message via Mail, am going through same... let's be chatting
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by We4all: 11:28am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
I was a little abusive . But she actually pushed me. You know this thing where someone provokes u, u react and they use it against u? That is how it played.
Manipulation

Awon woman beater! It is good that she left you.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Havertz10: 11:29am On May 12, 2022
I understand how you feel, we have all been there, you allowed yourself to get carried away

There are millions of girls out there, trust me, whatever made her special there are millions more better, be it cooking skills, ass or looks, there are many better, the sooner you adapt to that reality the better your sanity

If you tell a woman you love her 90% in actuality it should be a lie and it should only mean 5% operate like that, stop over investing your emotions into someone that isn't your wife

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Chris2863(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass
Lmao. You are not a simple but came up with this annoying post of yours?
You need to grow up man
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by od501: 11:31am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Pick interest in Nigerian politics, the frustration alone will me you forget her, and even more.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by EagleSquare1(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2022
There you go brave dude. Brace your 6-pack and move on Bruv! There’s so much in life ahead.

6pack:
Yes I still love her deeply , and yes she is manipulating it and using it to her advantage but the table will turn soon.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by penceman(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2022
We just getting irritated by these rats who have no other idea othan than endless copulation to saddle us with the over crowded country we have now. The country is burning down but the unfortunate proletariat are only focused on sex

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by richard69(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

you're just a cunt
Fucking sisi
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by dhiqson(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Mumu SIMP! angry

A hoe and a prostitute came back to you and you're even still willingly to accept her back.
The runz girl told you she's going to see another guy who's already banging her pussy, And you're here killing yourself.

Pussy ass niggars everywhere! U don't date Nigeria girls oga, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Alaye, you can either swallow the Red Pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

Not tryna validate you but
I skipped every bs postulated up just to read yours and as usual
You off my mind!

These guys should learn the hard way
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by legionISproteus: 11:38am On May 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Whick kain fake weed you dey smoke? Why on earth are you searching for a relationship with your ex? Did you not learn your lesson?
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Osinnowo: 11:40am On May 12, 2022
see below

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2022
6pack:

Why did you break up with her in the first place? 5 years old relationship oh
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 11:47am On May 12, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op I don meet manchi's like you and I dey always sorry for them and I don help some heal and focus.

This na wetin dey happen when you mix business with pleasure, you allow your love life to come dey affect your hustle.

You better commot your eyerinse from that shenkes mattais before you lose yourself.

WHEN IN LOVE

Heart involvement- 20%
Brain involvement- 80%
If otherwise you're in trouble

Run am like this and you go see say no girl for planet earth go make you lose yourself and peace of mind during dating and after breakups regardless of who and how she was to you, na healing method 101 na hin I drop so for you, if you like loseguard again.

Take this advice for your next relationship and you'll be fine. For the current one, you can't escape the pain. Time will eventually heal you.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by wumi2017(f): 11:52am On May 12, 2022
Hunmmmm story of my life 2years ago
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Owopariola1: 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
na I am not a simp. I can even say I am one of the meanest redpillers but in real real life the redpill shit is garbage. So shove your simp talk up your ass

You're a simp. But there is no way you can know. The day you know, that's when you stopped being a simp.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by IamV: 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Dude it's far from mindset. she is my first love and we are actually suppose to get married. I trusted her with everything. Though her reasons for leaving is quite legit but I was not expecting it

Excerpt ;
The rational male 1 - Rollo Tomassi

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Richie77: 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
For this kind economy, you dey carry gf matter for head. Chai... That breakfast no do you. You deserve a bigger plate.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by T0BY(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If not a fool, a lady dumped u 4 anoda guy.he dumped her b4 she came back 2 u.u didn't respond on tym and she's spinning ur head left and right and u are simping around too.Sir,to be candidly honest, you are a big fool.it's ur type that women cheat on u,collect ur money and give other guys and finally dump u.U are an idiot.i hate stupidity.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Freelane33(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
“Do Not Mock A Pain That You Haven’t Endured.”
Carcholce:
You should add sniper into the beer and drink it.

Deaths to SIMP.
“Do Not Mock A Pain That You Haven’t Endured.”
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by delpee(f): 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This is pure description of what I am doing now. A big fool. All these and even more is what I will say if someone had posted this and I am to respond or give advice. Dude I talk to people about not being simps teach them the redpill shit . Make them know that no girl is worth their time etc but here u am defying all what I teach , some times it is not as easy as it seems. I am one of those guys that have never been in love before, I just Bleep this girls and that's it. But this time everything changed. I can't even imagine is doing this. But somehow I know I am more after revenge that actually having her back. I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.

Give up on revenge bro. Not worth the effort plus you'll only be sowing bad seeds with its attendant consequences. At the end of the day, you'll still be full of regrets. If she wasn't fair to you, she'll get her due reward. It doesn't have to be from you. Learn your lessons, make amends and move on to a better relationship.

Remember that being abusive under any circumstance can be scary for a peace loving lady. Get into therapy if need be for anger management. You should learn to control your temper at all times if you want to be a good husband and father.

By the way, the fact that you're still seeking for revenge means you're still angry and bitter. Please move on, anger poisons you both body and soul. Damaging to health too. It's not an exagerration. Google is your friend.
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Brightdude007: 12:12pm On May 12, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If not a fool, a lady dumped u 4 anoda guy.he dumped her b4 she came back 2 u.u didn't respond on tym and she's spinning ur head left and right and u are simping around too.Sir,to be candidly honest, you are a big fool.it's ur type that women cheat on u,collect ur money and give other guys and finally dump u.U are an idiot.i hate stupidity.
You are taking this thing too personal grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by IamV: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
Where did I talk of suicide ? My life is too sweet to ever think of suicide. This type of Depression is temporal , na brokeness depression dey lead to suicide

Hit the gym bro.
Go burn those emotions in the gym.
Believe me,15 reps 5 sets of military press,10 reps 5 sets of bench press & 10 reps 5 sets of squat will burn those negative energy & emotions away.

Go burst those sweats in the gym bro,and watch everything fall into place; your mental fortitude,your confidence & your self worth.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by rickpat(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
ttmax09:
Exactly what I do tell people, never ever beg to be loved. The moment you do that, you lose your free will. They start thinking they doing you a favour. To me love is a decision, the moment you decide to stop loving someone you get them off your mind, been there and done that.
I really hope people learn

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Making Me Depressed by Brightdude007: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
6pack:
This is pure description of what I am doing now. A big fool. All these and even more is what I will say if someone had posted this and I am to respond or give advice. Dude I talk to people about not being simps teach them the redpill shit . Make them know that no girl is worth their time etc but here u am defying all what I teach , some times it is not as easy as it seems. I am one of those guys that have never been in love before, I just Bleep this girls and that's it. But this time everything changed. I can't even imagine is doing this. But somehow I know I am more after revenge that actually having her back. I still want to see how I can get her back, waste a handful of her years and send her out on our wedding day. This might not sound real but that is exactly what I will do if my plot twist works.

Lol and what does it justify that you are the game master grin grin. Please make sure there is enough food and refreshment on the day you plan to childishly cancel your wedding joker grin after all na your money de burn, which guest would take you seriously again. That lady has reprogrammed your common sense. #LordOfTheSimps grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.