Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18804 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:
Instead of simply campaigning for their candidates, they spill hate on other ethnic groups, insult others and condemned others as if Peter, his supporters and his ethnic group alone can vote for him to become president.

You need to rally others around your candidates, u need to build bridges and u need to market them properly to others.

I was on a bus in suleja on Monday and one guy kept insulting every other political aspirant, he even insulted the suleja local government chairman and senator representing Niger East senatorial district. In the end, he started praising Peter Obi as the only Saint in Nigeria.

How foolish can someone be, u are living in somebody's town, condemned their leaders and praised your own yet he expected them to accept him with that silly tactics.
Obi is campaigning like other candidates and their supporters.
The only problem is he is on the top list of favourites.

Which bridges? you build one when another bridge is ready to support you.

Inside the bus: for the records the Igbos supported OBJ, Atiku even some supported Buhari.

And for the Insult all supporters are guilty. Atiku was challenged to enter the US, Tinubu is called a drug dealer and Obi is a thief because of Pandora's report, etc.
You
You can see it went round.

5 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by gadgethead: 5:24am On May 12, 2022
driand:

our grandfathers hated Awolowo for obvious reasons, but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu, Tinubu would have been my choice of president 4 or 8 years ago, now he's old and tired, we can't deny that...

Show be another candidate better than obi and I'll support, and he doesn't necessarily has to be igbo...

but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu

You must be new on nairaland

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by shortIGBOman: 5:26am On May 12, 2022
IGBO People will never vote their own. They will rather vote a Fulani Man from Niger Republic, to come and rule over them. Than to vote their own grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by mu2sa2: 5:30am On May 12, 2022
If Peter Obi's middle name weren't "Pandora" they could make a case for him, perhaps. Lying, hypocrisy, doublespeak and deception have damaged Peter pandora, the son of obi, beyond redemption.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kenistry(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2022
When they did not see any tangible thing to attack/demarket the very capable man, they snoop around looking for anything around him..... today, it's his supporters , tomorrow it will be his gap tooth.
Petty people everywhere!

Anyway, Nigeria will never progress again until that fraudulent 1999 Constitution is completely replaced with a better Constitution with complete devolution of powers from the centre.
Nigeria is dead and buried, and her people are irredeemably damaged by the corrupt system she practice.

Peaceful Disintegration is the only solution now, my people already have the restoration of our home in sight.

BIAFRA! our only hope!!

5 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Angelparadise: 5:37am On May 12, 2022
Fredrick Nwabufo use childish smartness after seeing the reasonable citizens that want Peter Obi as Nigeria President

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DesChyko: 5:39am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

Pray show us how you by yourself, accessed(assessed) Anambra GDP growth rate under Peter Obi and his performance.

Pandora leaks is too far to access a one-time Nigerian governor.

I'ld like to know your local sources of assessment.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 5:41am On May 12, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obis-supporters-are-demarketing-him/amp?fbclid=IwAR1CkHxqiCsvdKf9t3DqFfILbSNwzrKSEU02pHrs4MDmiLPoOTrEUeuzWBA
"His supporters have been the most intemperate. Wielding virtual cudgels, they bludgeon anyone who refuses to acknowledge Peter Obi as a better presidential candidate. They empty their bowels of invective, hate and threats against anyone who points out the obvious political weaknesses of the former Anambra governor."

Lies, supporters of the Iragbiji man has been the most intolerant and intemperate group in the social space.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Born2Breed(f): 5:41am On May 12, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obis-supporters-are-demarketing-him/amp?fbclid=IwAR1CkHxqiCsvdKf9t3DqFfILbSNwzrKSEU02pHrs4MDmiLPoOTrEUeuzWBA

This is the most ridiculous article I've ever read in a long while. Laced with so much biased and driven by the bandwagon mentality.

The most vocal people supporting Obi are not even Igbos. Go through any thread and you will see its other tribes bringing ethnicity into any argument against Peter Obi's crew.

Well, I'm not surprised, the fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom for all thieving politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 5:43am On May 12, 2022
DesChyko:

Pray show us how you by yourself, accessed(assessed) Anambra GDP growth rate under Peter Obi and his performance.

Pandora leaks is too far to access a one-time Nigerian governor.

I'ld like to know your local sources of assessment.

obtain or retrieve (computer data or a file).
"information can be accessed from several files and displayed at the same time"

Pandora leaks by world body of Investigative journalist from arround the world is enough to tell me Obi's character

But if Pandora leaks is to foriegn the let's use NBS statistics, DMO debt figures, UNDP Human Development Indexes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 5:43am On May 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

This is the most ridiculous article I've ever read in a long time. Laced with so much biased and driven by the bandwagon mentality.

The most vocal people supporting Obi are not even Igbos. Go through any thread and you will see its other tribes bringing ethnicity into any argument against Peter Obi's crew.

Well, I'm not surprised, the fear of Peter Obi is beginning of wisdom for all thieving politicians.

To think the writer is of Eastern descent is even more ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by shortIGBOman: 5:44am On May 12, 2022
satandeterrible:
Peter Obi 2023.
No going back.

Igbo can never rule this Country. Go and rule your Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by pegix(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:
Instead of simply campaigning for their candidates, they spills hates on other ethnic groups, insult others and condemned others as if Peter, his supporters and his ethnic group alone can vote him to become president.

You need to rally others around your candidates, u need to build bridges and u need to market him properly to others.

I was in a bus in suleja on Monday and one guy kept insulting every other political aspirants, he even insulted suleja local government chairman and senator representing Niger east senatorial district. In the end he started praising Peter Obi as the only Saint in Nigeria.

How foolish can someone be, u are living in somebody's town, condemned their leaders and praised your own yet he expected them to accept him with that silly tactics.
asin so sad

But na poliTical strategy
Information. Politics

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DesChyko: 5:46am On May 12, 2022
Daddyyin:

This is exactly what we are talking about. Any contrary opinions must attract insults from them. Well, let’s see what you will benefit from your hate preaching

Please, rest. There is sense in what he is saying about letting sleeping dogs lie but anybody expecting everyone to tread the same line of thought is as stupid as those expecting everyone to back Obi's ambition.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by shortIGBOman: 5:47am On May 12, 2022
DreamersVille24:
When any fool wants to trend all they need to do is write a piece about Igbos and voila, the internet hordes swarm in like flies on a corpse.

This is another of such senseless pieces.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Born2Breed(f): 5:47am On May 12, 2022
Astoria:

Judas was one of Jesus Christ's disciples. There are always saboteurs in every tribe.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by 07kjb: 5:51am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

All I know is you can't plant Cocoyam and want to harvest Apple

The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government, below is 2011 thread that shows what they truly think of us Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated

They are trying to decieve gullible Nigerians with Peter Obi a fruad that couldn't develop Anambra and we are here to checkmate every single lies they told using verified reports and statistics

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

Go and collect your remaining brain from who ever brain washed you

Obi is the best to be Nigerias president unless Nigerians love suffering

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DesChyko: 5:53am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

But if Pandora leaks is to foriegn the let's use NBS statistics, DMO debt figures, UNDP Human Development Indexes

Yes, I believe Pandora leaks is too vague as there are many loopholes as pointed out by equally erudite persons who processed the information after their release. I'm aware many didn't even give the loopholes a second thought as they have been hell bent on getting some dirt on him, any dirt at all, typical of Nigerian political scene.

One thing that can't lie though is the Nigerian assessment by Nigerians who lived through his tenure as a governor in Anambra state, devoid of political flavour. I happen to be one, not from Anambra but happened to live in Anambra state when he won the mandate to be governor and started his tenure.

That's by the way, I would appreciate links to the NBS statistics and DMO debt profile (hopefully released when he was governor) with which you used to arrive at the verdict that he was a failure as a governor.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DesChyko: 5:58am On May 12, 2022
Astoria:

He is entitled to his opinion. He doesn't need to speak for everyone. There are still a good number of people in Igboland who reason along his line of thought.

I just wonder when the Nigerian political climate has ever been devoid of this kind of hate. It's funny. Is he living in the real world?

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by 07kjb: 6:02am On May 12, 2022
Obi has been the one speaking on how to create job for the millions of Nigerian youths

He has been the one speaking on how to strengthen Nigerias currency, through massive manufacturing and industrialization

He has been the one speaking on Nigerias economy and security

I don't know what majority of NIGERIANS want,a country of indecision population were the greedy elites dictate for the suffering masses and they follow them sheepishly

A group of people even the so called Omokri few months ago were advising Nigerians to market there candidate,now that majority of Nigerians have started marketing PETER OBI the same foolish people came out shouting that they are demarketing him because they were PRESENTING facts.....if we continue like this it won't end well for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by PoliteActivist: 6:09am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Alhamdulilai

Non of my Generation suffers... We have trained lawyers, doctors and dual citizens

So speak for yourself

It's not by force to vote Peter Obi and you can't blackmail anybody

Jagaban all day everyday

Your hate won't win Election so try love instead

PS: what you wish for my Generation over politics is yours and that of your Generation insha Allah

Seems broad spectrum of Nigerians love Obi (see the screenshots below)
Watch this short: https://youtube.com/shorts/OfosDGQro9w?feature=share

Then watch the longer version here, as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH about Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Obi is campaigning like other candidates and their supporters.
The only problem is he is on the top list of favourites.

Which bridges, you build one when another bridge is ready to support you.

Inside the bus: for the records the Igbos supported OBJ, Atiku even some supported Buhari.

And for the Insult all supporters are guilty. Atiku was challenged to enter the US, Tinuba is called a drug dealer and Obi is a thief because of Pandora's report, etc.
Yo3u can see it went round.

Well I don't know if he is truly at the top or on social media. Like I v said social media election is the most inaccurate thing in Nigeria apart from Nigeria's constitution. If u want to know who is truly popular, go deep in the village from North to South not this urban dwellers who don't vote. They only queue for 30 minute in polling boot and they will be complaining about how bad election is but deep in the villages especially the northern part of Nigeria, people will queue for hours or days if necessary just to cast their votes.

The people who votes in Nigeria talk less while the ones who don't vote shout the most. Social media is not electoral body.

6 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 6:13am On May 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Seems broad spectrum of Nigerians love Obi.
Watch this short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/Il-piXiiLQk?feature=share

Then see the screenshots below.

Then watch the longer version here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

Lol you people don't get it that real voters are not on social media.

Kano, kaduna and Kastina are likely going to be among the top 5 highest voters during election, how many of them voted here?

Only Lagos and Rivers can match any of those 3 states.

3 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 6:18am On May 12, 2022
jerseyboy:
I forgive them sha. They almost turned me off the candidate however Peter Obi remains the one eyed man in the country of the blind. Though I am not for One Nigeria, Peter Obi still has my sympathy. Since no one can save Nigeria, we might as well give it to an Igbo. He cannot do worse.

You are very correct that no one/no single person can save our country. Not Peter Obi. Not Jonathan. Not Tinubu. And definitely not Buhari.
It is a critical mass of Nigerians who can save Nigeria and keep saving it, since it is not a touch and go job but a continuous process.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by TenQ: 6:21am On May 12, 2022
DreamersVille24:
When any fool wants to trend all they need to do is write a piece about Igbos and voila, the internet hordes swarm in like flies on a corpse.

This is another of such senseless pieces.

You don't know those who love you because you're blinded by tribal sentiments

8 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 6:22am On May 12, 2022
shox:
PDP should just give po the presidential ticket and damn the consequences.

I strongly believe in the guy

Is your belief shared by the PDP delegates and a majority of Nigerian voters in 774 LGAs to secure 25% votes in 2/3rd of Nigeria’s 36 states i. e. across four of the six geopolitical zones

6 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Godjone(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2022
A very senseless piece.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by NaijaNaWaa: 6:22am On May 12, 2022
Says the same hustler who wrote off Peter Obi. Let God decide

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 6:25am On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Obi gets support from Home, but they still complain they are not united. First of all, let's have a free and fair primary and then general elections.

Who then even supported Buhari's candidacy?
From a layman's understanding of Nigeria, one needs consensus among party leaders, go's, shareholders and followers before he/she could think of gaining a victory in the presidential election.

This was how OBJ became president, the same with Musa Yar'adua even Buhari.
If Obi is given the same support he will win.
Any other thing is a distraction.

Why should people who matter across Nigeria give Obi the same support that Obasanjo, Yar’Adua and even Buhari was given? On what basis

7 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Advocate500: 6:25am On May 12, 2022
Igboman campaigning against igbo candidate because of bribe, if obi supporters are demarketing him ,why don't you market if you believe he is the right candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 6:26am On May 12, 2022
NaijaNaWaa:
Says the same hustler who wrote off Peter Obi. Let God decide

Based on the work you are doing, along with others

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 6:31am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You don't know those who love you because you're blinded by tribal sentiments

They don't like the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Prepare For Post Boko Haram – UN Analyst / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / Billions Spent On Dredging River Niger Haven’t Yielded No Fruits — Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.