Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18840 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by 07kjb: 7:42am On May 12, 2022
Hoodnigga123:
That is how typical Igbo behaves. They hate everybody thinking everybody hates them. I went to 3 public schools yesterday in Lagos, and almost 40% of the students are Igbo. Many of them are employed in Lagos civil service yet they always see themselves as victims. Insulting others is their lifestyle. Personally, I've given up on them. Let them continue like this

God gave man conscience,and it is only a fool and not a coward). That wouldn't ask what belongs to him or his own share

Since 1999
1:west:8yrs president. 8yrsvice president=16yrs

North:10yrs president.4yrs vice president=14years

South:6yrs president.2yrs vice president=8years

EAST=0years
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Miracle2022: 7:43am On May 12, 2022
07kjb:

Go and collect your remaining brain from who ever brain washed you

Obi is the best to be Nigerias president unless Nigerians love suffering
Obi is a devil who reward the killer of 78youths with an appointment.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by TemmyT002(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2022
Don't mind them. All they know is abuses.
You forgot to add that they are tribalists too.
They are not longer calling Nigeria a Zoo. Now they want an Igbo president. They think elections are won on social media.
But make we no lie, if Nigeria misses electing Peter Obi, we are in soup again o.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 7:44am On May 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Oga, if you use what happens online to decider who the power brokers are likely to support, then your views are either biased or immature.

Nobody, and I repeat nobody, will choose Wike over Obi because Wike is a violent man who doesn't even hide his identity. It is risky to leave power in a multiethnic country like Nigeria in the hands of such a person.

For this, the power brokers would rather go for someone else if they don't want Obi. The reason is that nobody can reason with or advise violent thugs. Power brokers support people they believe they would have some significant influence on, not someone who uses machetes and daggers to address his people.

Lol, I laugh in Spanish. I was with some political heavyweight people from the north the day CBN governor declared, u need to hear what they are saying. Appart from Tinubu's influence, many are even mentioning Wike because of his high handed ways of approaching things. Many big men in the north were saying Wike will handle security of the north better than every other candidate they v seen because the way he handled Rivers issue. This is even coming from a group of a very top APC guys.

Like I v said Social media is the last thing u will ever use to judge events in Nigeria. Social media is opinion of Lagosians, lekki and island people to be specific and other few people here and there in other states.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by vanunu: 7:44am On May 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

This is the most ridiculous article I've ever read in a long while. Laced with so much biased and driven by the bandwagon mentality.

The most vocal people supporting Obi are not even Igbos. Go through any thread and you will see its other tribes bringing ethnicity into any argument against Peter Obi's crew.

Well, I'm not surprised, the fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom for all thieving politicians.

The writer is a known bastard.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by IreneJane: 7:44am On May 12, 2022
"The Igbo young today, particularly those who take up residence on social media, are quick-tempered, oafish and ready to maul anyone who holds a plural view. They are unthinking, rash and uncritical. It must be their way or the highway to hell. What a retrogressive evolutionary trajectory! How did a critical mass of the Igbo young become so narrow-minded and uncultivated?"

There are many here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Alhamdulilai

Non of my Generation suffers... We have trained lawyers, doctors and dual citizens

So speak for yourself

It's not by force to vote Peter Obi and you can't blackmail anybody

Jagaban all day everyday

Your hate won't win Election so try love instead

PS: what you wish for my Generation over politics is yours and that of your Generation insha Allah

I think igbos have been so marginalised they use threats to express their will and seriousness. its,not really hate bt a desperate cause of political recognition or liberation.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 7:47am On May 12, 2022
ihimiray:
bro I wanted to reply him ,but I chose to ignore cos he is braindead like those the writer is talking about...and for u and your generation..God will continue to bless you all...I reject and rebuke any negative thoughts and prayers from that guy.have a nice day

Amen sir thanks
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Born2Breed(f): 7:47am On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
we shall see if everybody is in support of Peter Obi. I can swear to you that Peter obi will never get pdp ticket sef, talkless of competing in a presidential election.

This is Nigeria. It's only a political neophyte who is so cocksure of who will win the primaries.

Delegates are a few greedy and self-centred politicians who are only after what favours themselves.

Politics is never say never.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by NOwazobia: 7:47am On May 12, 2022
This man just published my thought for sometime now.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 7:49am On May 12, 2022
jaxxy:

I think igbos have been so marginalised they use threats to express their will and seriousness. its,not really hate bt a desperate cause of political recognition or liberation.

In this country, if there is any region that has shown brotherly love the most, honestly it is Yoruba

With proper approach and dialogue many Yoruba out there are more than willing to vote and Campaign for Igbos

It's just the approach

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Miracle2022: 7:51am On May 12, 2022
seguno2:

Why should people who matter across Nigeria give Obi the same support that Obasanjo, Yar’Adua and even Buhari was given? On what basis
yes the north will give you the same votes you gave buhari, the Yoruba will also give igbos the same votes they gave to Abiola, olu falaye etc.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Miracle2022: 7:55am On May 12, 2022
Advocate500:
Igboman campaigning against igbo candidate because of bribe, if obi supporters are demarketing him ,why don't you market if you believe he is the right candidate?
that is the reason he wrote this article so that people like you can stop doing that foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by jaxxy(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

In this country, if there is any region that has shown brotherly love the most, honestly it is Yoruba

With proper approach and dialogue many Yoruba out there are more than willing to vote and Campaign for Igbos

It's just the approach

I agree with u some section of yoruba are Liberal bt some are bigots also.

igbos are not also similar, they have Liberals and bigots bt due to marginalization over the years the bigots have increased and had a louder voice.

in actual fact igbo don't really hate. they are loving people and that's why they live anywhere in the world.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Advocate500: 8:00am On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
that is the reason he wrote this article so that people like you can stop doing that foolishness.
i don't know when wailing morning and night about the strategy of an opponent have become part of campaign. I believe as time continues to grow those who because of one sentiment or the other refused to align will automatically ask themselves questions.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ijaya123: 8:00am On May 12, 2022
driand:

our grandfathers hated Awolowo for obvious reasons, but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu, Tinubu would have been my choice of president 4 or 8 years ago, now he's old and tired, we can't deny that...

Show be another candidate better than obi and I'll support, and he doesn't necessarily has to be igbo...

Osinbajo is better by miles by far.
�The most qualified
�The most educated
�The most internationally recognised
�The most experienced

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Cj4charles(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2022
Daddyyin:

This is exactly what we are talking about. Any contrary opinions must attract insults from them. Well, let’s see what you will benefit from your hate preaching
you guys are all paid to spoil Obi's image like he is the only one contesting on PDP's platform.. How many time have they created any trend to tarnish Bola Tinubu or other politicians image? Even with the Bullion van found in his house.. But everyday Nairaland keeps creating trend to demarket Peter Obi
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by emerged01(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2022
That's just the fact! Anybody that go against their view has become their enemy.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by martinslaura: 8:04am On May 12, 2022
SwissMass:
They think online votes can make Pandora Peter Obi president,

My friend WILL YOU KEEP QUIET
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by PHIPEX(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2022
It's no longer Igbos are not united, it's now Obi supporters are insulting, never mind that no one has shown the evidence of insult. Never mind that all political supporters insult each other

Everyone wants to use Igbo to gain popularity. Same Obi that has been called all sorts of names online including Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by lookingfly: 8:09am On May 12, 2022
jerseyboy:
I forgive them sha. They almost turned me off the candidate however Peter Obi remains the one eyed man in the country of the blind. Though I am not for One Nigeria, Peter Obi still has my sympathy. Since no one can save Nigeria, we might as well give it to an Igbo. He cannot do worse.
when bubu supporters where threatening the survival of Nigeria as nation in 2015 with war and killing of non-indigenes of the north, what was ur reaction then? Leave us let's support our po in peace. It's not ur support or your PO!

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by PaedophileProph: 8:09am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

All I know is you can't plant Cocoyam and want to harvest Apple

The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government, below is 2011 thread that shows what they truly think of us Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated

They are trying to decieve gullible Nigerians with Peter Obi a fruad that couldn't develop Anambra and we are here to checkmate every single lies they told using verified reports and statistics

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

MkO Abiola contested against a fellow Yoruba man , and bulk of the majority vote he had to clinch the Presidency came from the East. Be guided .
Olusegun obasanjo , the same .

Support Igbos because they supported you and for the sake of Brotherhood, Nationhood , if not for the quality of The Candidates they present .

Do the right thing , nothing in this world
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2022
Tallesty1:
The problem is that the only time anybody asks these questions is when it's an Igbo person, that's what make Igbos angry.

Which other candidate have you guys asked these questions? None.

Then why single out the Igbo candidate.

If you're going to set bars, doi it, it's noble but don't raise it when an Igbo man comes close.

Tinubu was mentioned in that Pandora documents too, there was a bullion van and some other things.

Atiku is terribly corrupt, Osibanjo chaired the economic council that watched Nigeria drown, he has some corruption cases hanging on his neck but you guys are not asking them these questions.

See, let's be honest. Something is off somewhere. I won't call it hatred but it's not okay that any type of person can run Nigeria except Igbo, once it's their candidate, we suddenly remember how a politician must be righteous.

A friend I was talking to said Obi didn't build the right bridges and I asked him, what bridge did Yaradua build? What bridge did Buhari build?

He then switched over to IPOB issues and I asked again, if Bandits and Bokoharam do not stop a northern candidate then when should IPOB matter? Imagine saying that IPOB of yesterday is the reason we haven't had Igbo president.

These things are only taken seriously when it's an Igbo person.

People keep saying that Igbos hate others, bro, use nairaland as an example, this very post for a start.

Read the comments and tell me in honestly if others are loving Igbos.
THIS THIS!! Is the major issue I have with these hypocrites! It’s ok to throw political mudslinging at an igbo politician, that’s politics. But when you accuse them for something your own politicians do even worse is where I get so fvcking pissed with them. When it comes to an igbo politician they want to raise the bar higher than it ever was for others in other regions. These people voted Buhari for fvck sakes! A man who was a military dictator. A man whose waec( common waec o) is still in question! A man who can’t articulate himself even if his life was dependent upon it. A man with zero economic no-how. A tribal jingoist! YET the likes of seunfly and co voted such a man! But they want igbos to bring a saint from heaven above. They don’t fool no one.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Zeeku: 8:12am On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi 2023
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 8:14am On May 12, 2022
PaedophileProph:

MkO Abiola contested against a fellow Yoruba man , and bulk of the majority vote he had to clinch the Presidency came from the East. Be guided .
Olusegun obasanjo , the same .

Support Igbos because they supported you and for the sake of Brotherhood, Nationhood , if not for the quality of The Candidates they present .

Do the right thing , nothing in this world

Well politics is about intrest...

If you market Igbo Presidency well and I know what my people stand to gain, then I might reconsider

After all in business Igbos are good marketers, why are they going about politics differently
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Halifaxguy: 8:20am On May 12, 2022
HardMirror:
they have made me vow that no igbo will ever win.. just because of how they talk, I have started working against all and any igbo candidate. What nonsense. I love peter obi but no way am I going to support him because of these people

You are very inconsequential and stupid in the scheme of things. Sane Nigerians knows that you Thief Tinubu urchins are tribal and religious bigots. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. By the time Buhari finished dealing with pee poo criminal Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria does not resolves around SW. Don't quote me cos I won't honor a poor fool like you with response.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by SirWisy: 8:23am On May 12, 2022
Buhari's supporters did worst, unah no talk anything oooo.

Go rest joor.
On Peter Obi's mandate I stand

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Oplomo: 8:23am On May 12, 2022
walefresh3:

The most intelligent ? And thier region is unprodutive....abeg talk another thing... That lie is too heave...
I guess Nwabufor is now greater than Awolowo for insulting his Ibo people according to you yorubas.

grin grin
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by warlordd(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi's political career died the day he left APGA. In 2018 governorship, Obi sponsored Eseloka Obaze and lost woefully, failing to win in any of the 21 local govts in the state. Just last year, Obi sponsored Valentine Ozigbo and was thrashed mercilessly by APGA's flagbearer, Soludo.
Yet, this is the man these online miscreants believe can perform magic and win the rugged presidential election.
Anyway, Obi as far as this election is concern is a pretender. He knows he's not in the race. As usual, he's hoping to be picked as Vp by Atiku. I just dey laugh.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Oplomo: 8:25am On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:
Nwoke, u have just proved him right!
cool

I agree with you. Nwabufor is now greater than our yoruba gods Oduduwa and Awolowo for insulting Omo yeebos.

We yorubas will even elevate him more if he insults MNK and Ojukwu. grin

Mugus.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by lexy2014: 8:31am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government.

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated.

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

How many times did Obasanjo help Jonathan to become president that u say "The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan..."?

At what time did Obasanjo help Jonathan become president and how did he do it?

How did the grandfather's of igbos "hate" awolowo and abiola and how are they hating Tinubu?

What is the relevance of anambra GDP and infrastructure to the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge / Oyetola Asks Appeal Court To Reverse Tribunal’s Decision / Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.