Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18803 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 10:16am On May 12, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

THIS THIS!! Is the major issue I have with these hypocrites! It’s ok to throw political mudslinging at an igbo politician, that’s politics. But when you accuse them for something your own politicians do even worse is where I get so fvcking pissed with them. When it comes to an igbo politician they want to raise the bar higher than it ever was for others in other regions. These people voted Buhari for fvck sakes! A man who was a military dictator. A man whose waec( common waec o) is still in question! A man who can’t articulate himself even if his life was dependent upon it. A man with zero economic no-how. A tribal jingoist! YET the likes of seunfly and co voted such a man! But they want igbos to bring a saint from heaven above. They don’t fool no one.

Typical character, attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. Where in any of comments did I attack Peter Obi or call anybody a Saint/devil?

For your information I voted for Buhari in his first term because things were going bad from how Yaruadua left it and I Voted for Kingsley maghulu in 2018/19 because I believe in continuous change until we will get the right person.

Like I v said in the past, I came to realization that the problem of this country is not in one man's hands, it is the foundation and constitutional, which no political figure of today is willing to address. If Obi comes in at best he will temporarily solve the security issues in the east and then the north might get worse and vice-visa in continuous circle.

My only issue is with Obi's promoters, instead of them to build bridges so he will look like everybody's president, they were busy forcing him down people's throat and I made example of a guy I boarded a bus with in Suleja who condemned every politicians from Niger state but praise Peter Obi as an angel who has transformed anambra yet the same man is hustling in Niger state, why is he not in Anambra that he called heaven.

Just like I said this morning, I v not seen Obi with emirs in the north, Obas in the west, Igwes in the east or any traditional rulers neither have I seen him familiarized with anybody in other region. I v not seen him in agbada, babariga or tie rapper like Niger delta man. All this little things makes alot of differences even if he does not believe in it, he just needs to pretend.

Finally the only person that can make impact in this country is anybody that has enough influence within Bretton wood members and could parduade the members to include Nigeria in their agenda. They are the only group that can make a nation rich or poor.
Lastly we need to address our system, the constitution and our mindset

I rest my case, may the best man win.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dumte(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2022
At this point, without any political interest in any party or candidate, though based on my personal conviction. After thorough investigation and research on his political career. Setting aside the mindset of zoning and religious sentiment. Putting together the interests of the masses and cultivating the idea of a #OneNigeria, I want to publicly declare my support for the candidacy of Mr. Peter Obi of the #PDP as the best Presidential aspirant.

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2022
Bless you! You can imagine one idiot insulting my mum because I did not jump on the bandwagon of Obi for President. How on earth will I pray for such a man to be President? Most of them are poorly brought up kids who are a danger to the society at large.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:23am On May 12, 2022
OmoEpe:

That love was why SE remains the only region MKO Abiola of the SDP lost the Election to Tofa of the NRC.

That love na wa o

Lolz. True. MKO even won in Tofa's NW but lost in the East. We can only guess why..

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by CSTRR: 10:25am On May 12, 2022
Coming from a clown that consistently proven that he writes for hire.

If you expected different from fredrick nwabufo, then you must not be a Nigerian.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by CSTRR: 10:28am On May 12, 2022
As it is right now, peter Obi is the Antibiotics in Nigerian politics.

He is shocking the bacteria in the political system, both in the apc and pdp.

Expect all kinds of nonsense as election appraoches.

It is just to hide the fact that they are not comfortable with a true leader that would prioritise the welfare of the masses over the elites.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2022
Peter obi has been trending since last month nation wide everywhere in and out every corner Obi Nothing like bad publicity is either your talking or ur mouth is closed.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
CSTRR:
As it is right now, peter Obi is the Antibiotics in Nigerian politics.

He is shocking the bacteria in the political system, both in the apc and pdp.

Expect all kinds of nonsense as election appraoches.

It is just to hide the fact that they are not comfortable with a true leader that would prioritise the welfare of the masses over the elites.
asin his a headache both PDP and APC i swear

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by ViperAda: 10:45am On May 12, 2022
CSTRR:

If you like, write pandoraa 1,000,000 times, It will not change the fact that nobody in your region has the positive reputation that peter obi has.

Ok.

-Viper

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Typical character, attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. Where in any of comments did I attack Peter Obi or call anybody a Saint/devil?

For your information I voted for Buhari in his first term because things were going bad from how Yaruadua left it and I Voted for Kingsley maghulu in 2018/19 because I believe in continuous change until we will get the right person.

Like I v said in the past, I came to realization that the problem of this country is not in one man's hands, it is the foundation and constitutional, which no political figure of today is willing to address. If Obi comes in at best he will temporarily solve the security issues in the east and then the north might get worse and vice-visa in continuous circle.

My only issue is with Obi's promoters, instead of them to build bridges so he will look like everybody's president, they were busy forcing him down people's throat and I made example of a guy I boarded a bus with in Suleja who condemned every politicians from Niger state but praise Peter Obi as an angel who has transformed anambra yet the same man is hustling in Niger state, why is he not in Anambra that he called heaven.

Just like I said this morning, I v not seen Obi with emirs in the north, Obas in the west, Igwes in the east or any traditional rulers neither have I seen him familiarized with anybody in other region. I v not seen him in agbada, babariga or tie rapper like Niger delta man. All this little things makes alot of differences even if he does not believe in it, he just needs to pretend.

Finally the only person that can make impact in this country is anybody that has enough influence within Bretton wood members and could parduade the members to include Nigeria in their agenda. They are the only group that can make a nation rich or poor.

you will see him soon his coming!!! You will see Real politics like never before what happened during jonathan first time is coming with super package ObI is just doing test the mic oh! As for people hating on u when speak against peter obi don't blame them people are frustrated with bad governance is like someone having a gold at hand and your saying his gold is fake that's the reaction youths wants change for better governance.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Ok I read your reply and I admit you made sound and valid points. Obi isn’t the pdp flag bearer yet. So there’s a limit to the politicking he will do(understandably). You can accuse him of political naivety if he gets the ticket and doesn try to launder his image the ‘Nigerian way’. Obi is no saint, I don’t want a ‘saint’ in ask rock. I want a man who understands the flow of money and how to earn, save and invest it. That was why I never fell for the Buhari integrity hullabaloo. If integrity was all that was needed I for vote my uncles wey don reach 80 years in the village. The western countries work not because of integrity but because of their economic know-how and policies.

Again you said no one man can change Nigeria and I was echoing it during the pre 2015 elections. I knew Jonathan wasn’t the Best But common sense and logic also told me that Buhari was the worse option given their various personal and administrative indices. I voted for Jonathan not because he was the best Nigeria had to offer but because he was better than Buhari. But that’s all history now…2023 is another (and the last diminishing hope for Nigeria).
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by kingyakos: 11:33am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=ViperAda post=112754272]
You're just another ignorant delusional chestbeating airhead. All the properties if Ibos in SW combined are not equal to one tenth of Dangote's investment in Lagos.
You ain't productive, you're traders, all you do is buy & sell.. Nothing special about you.. nitwit.

* Dangote is a core hausa not a fulani
* Let buyer stop buying and seller stop selling
for a day or two, production and economy
will suffer a great lost
* You are very good in raining insult and i
believe that's your purpose here on earth
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by PaedophileProph: 11:38am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Well politics is about intrest...

If you market Igbo Presidency well and I know what my people stand to gain, then I might reconsider

After all in business Igbos are good marketers, why are they going about politics differently
You mean same interest on whose platter you were cowed with empty promises and deceived the last time ?

Even Katsina people almost gained nothing from the Nepotistic/Tribal appealing they voted the last time , now they are desperately seeking GEJ to come back .

For the sake of equity , justice and brotherhood spirit we pledge in our national anthem, to really give everyone the sense of belonging amidst the fact that Obi is cerebral with attested integrity and leadership needed to take this country where it truly deserve .

Let's be our brother's keeper and help Igbo man be the president of this country .

We Igbos can't do it alone, we need your help too bro
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by duality(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Everyone keeps saying this but the people don’t want to hear.

You are stepping on every bodies toes, trying to forcefully shove something down our throats and insulting us for asking questions like what did he builtd for Anambra in all his 8 years as governor?

Why is Anambra not a heavenly place now?

Why does Anambra owe over 60billion Naira with nothing to show for it?

Why did Obi have a tax haven with lots of hidden money stashed away?

And many more. Once you ask any of these they will insult you into submission. They won’t even address the question the next thing you’ll here is Folani slave or something similar smh

Obi wants to rule Nigeria after failing in Anambra it’s not fair na

Some one tagged me and said something so here is a reply to that person.
THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WAS Dr. NNAMDI AZIKIWE HE RULED FROM 1963 to 1966

You don't want them to rally support for their candidates?

Now look at how over the top, this your response is. If his passionate supporters respond, you'll say they are angry and putting you off.

Let's be honest.

Fact is do I agree with some of the Obi supporters, NO!

But all these write-up, is just to make it seem as if Obi is unpopular. It's unfair.

If elections weren't rigged in Nigeria, how many of the people we think are popular can win election.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by omohayek: 11:38am On May 12, 2022
Excelloque:

You are wrong. May be our grandparents hated Awolowo and perhaps for good reason. But we are our fathers never hated Abiola. We never hated Yoruba people. I don't know how old you are, but I and many youths in Aba then were ready to take up arms and defend Abiola and democracy in 1993/94 when Nigeria came very close to war as a result of the annulment of the 1993 elections.

Young like to say things without verification. You may hate Igbo, but it doesn't mean everyone shares your hatred.
I lived in Lagos when Tinubu was the governor. No Igbo man "hates" Tinubu as a person. But politically some people are not for him - not only Igbos but even many Yorubas. Stop this hatred. It really does not exist in the streets. It only exists here on Nairaland and on the internet. I do not hate any Yoruba man. I was born in Ibadan. I had 3 Yoruba friends at UNN as a student.
If most Igbo people who speak out were as fair and open-minded as you seem to be, there'd be no need for you to have to write the above. Unfortunately, the facts are otherwise, as evidenced by so many of the remarks on this very thread, let alone the rest of Nairaland, and the incessant demands of Ohaneze and affiliated organizations for the Presidency to simply be ceded to "Igboland" collectively without competition speaks very strongly against your claim that Igbos aren't collectively in the grip of runaway tribalism, as does the popularity of Nnamdi Kanu, who has made his "career" out of demonizing all those other tribes whose votes are now needed to gain access to Aso Rock.

The general, barely veiled sentiment I've seen from so many Igbos both on and offline is that they can live with a non-Igbo President as long as it isn't a Yoruba man, an attitude that can hardly be explained other than as deriving from tribalistic hatred, a hatred which is all the more bewildering, seeing as Yorubas have never engaged in mass lynchings of Igbos, or in the seizure of their "abandoned" properties, acts carried out by groups none of the Igbo tribal warriors spend half as much energy spewing bile at. If you want an honest discussion, I suggest you begin by taking a critical look at your own kinsmen and women, and how their own attitudes help to drive the reactions of others towards them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 11:41am On May 12, 2022
PaedophileProph:

You mean same interest on whose platter you were cowed with empty promises and deceived the last time ?

Even Katsina people almost gained nothing from the Nepotistic/Tribal appealing they voted the last time , now they are desperately seeking GEJ to come back .

For the sake of equity , justice and brotherhood spirit we pledge in our national anthem, to really give everyone the sense of belonging amidst the fact that Obi is cerebral with attested integrity and leadership needed to take this country where it truly deserve .

Let's be our brother's keeper and help Igbo man be the president of this country .

We Igbos can't do it alone, we need your help too bro

Well fair enough.... If I wanted to pick due to my party preference and the little he has done with very small allocation.... Without any regret Dave Umahi won me over 100%
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ebiz29(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2022
Tonypens48:
Joy cometh in the morning.... Let's just do our best and leave the rest for the possible out. One believe I always have is, if the country is good, we all will enjoy it, and if it is bad, the same fate awaits us.

The decision lies in our hands.
You make sense, na we all go either enjoy am or suffer am. I hope Nigerians will leave sentiments aside and do the right thing for once, because 8 years nor be 8 weeks o

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DreamersVille24(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You don't know those who love you because you're blinded by tribal sentiments

You can stick your advice where the sun don't shine smiley
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DreamersVille24(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
this is the same thing that the writer just talk about.

All what the writer mentioned is normal in politics all over the world.

Why is it that you Nigerians subject anything that has to do with Igbos to the highest form of scrutiny and standards which your own ethnic groups have never attained?

Miss me with the BS abeg!
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by TenQ: 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
DreamersVille24:

You can stick your advice where the sun don't shine smiley
I want to be hopeful it's not a lost cause!
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Pristine664: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

All I know is you can't plant Cocoyam and want to harvest Apple

The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government, below is 2011 thread that shows what they truly think of us Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated

They are trying to decieve gullible Nigerians with Peter Obi a fruad that couldn't develop Anambra and we are here to checkmate every single lies they told using verified reports and statistics

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

Hmmm... Thanks for sharing that 2011 thread.

Though very toxic, it's very revealing.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by PaedophileProph: 12:44pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Well fair enough.... If I wanted to pick due to my party preference and the little he has done with very small allocation.... Without any regret Dave Umahi won me over 100%
Obi borrowed nothing and owe nothing , unlike Umahi
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Born2Breed(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
Ingocof:

Which tribe is supporting Obi Pandora like the Igbos? Forget it, that only happens in the east.

What's Pandora?? Educate us on the Pandora report

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
Halifaxguy:

You are very inconsequential and stupid in the scheme of things. Sane Nigerians knows that you Thief Tinubu urchins are tribal and religious bigots. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria. By the time Buhari finished dealing with pee poo criminal Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria does not resolves around SW. Don't quote me cos I won't honor a poor fool like you with response.
this is where you are an idiot. To you everyone is a tinubu supporter. What is my business with tinubu? The same tinubu I opened a thread to talk against here? Oya nau let us see if you guys will ever be president. Very disgusting set of people. You think you can use hate to force people to support you

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by HardMirror(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
07kjb:

No body needs your support bro, the wise people are already queing in
lol. Na u sabi. All I know is you guys will never lead this country. I see all the tribalism and politics of hate you engage in and you want me to be cool with it? No way.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by aribisala0(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Dshocker:

If you don't something tangible to say,just rest abeg
Good advice for yourself
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by aribisala0(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
perez100:
At times you don't blame such Igbos. Take example, some people telling me that Igbos cannot rule Nigeria right from my Primary School days and when I ask why? Nobody gives me any reason. I grew up hearing this even when I didn't know the difference between Igbo and another tribe. When I see the very person around me as my best friend not minding where he or she comes from. Even I was ready as a kid to fight my fellow Igbo from same village for trying to fight my friend who might be Yoruba or Hausa, Nupe, Ijaw etc. I was hearing the message that "Igbo cannot rule Nigeria" when I was not able to know why they were making and repeating the comments. Now, I grew up and saw that there actions are not showing anything love to me. They mocked and showed me the pictures of kids starved to death. These pictures and the mockery poisoned my mind, driving away my love for them. Who is to blame? No sign of remorse to show that both our fathers made a mistake. They love it and still reminds me that history will repeat itself. Haba!
Ibos do not mock or post nasty pictures .They are innocent victims
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by driand(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2022
Ijaya123:

Osinbajo is better by miles by far.
�The most qualified
�The most educated
�The most internationally recognised
�The most experienced

These "most this most that" is exactly what got us where we are today...

What's the yardstick for measuring most this and that?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by driand(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2022
victorDanladi:

Then if you don't hate Tinubu but just don't like his ambition stop blackmail the mam,stop mocking his old age...just let him be!
Nigeria can't afford another 4 or 8 years on autopilot.... We need a president who can actually act and not be caged by his cabal because he's already too old for stress...
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by driand(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Osinbajo is everything better than obi
Experience
Education
And acceptability
yes but he'll just be a Fulani stooge...

I'd rather go for bukola saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP / Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / 2015 Gov Bid Plunged Me Into Debt – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.