Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18805 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Forgodsgrace: 8:37am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:
Instead of simply campaigning for their candidates, they spills hates on other ethnic groups, insult others and condemned others as if Peter, his supporters and his ethnic group alone can vote him to become president.

You need to rally others around your candidates, u need to build bridges and u need to market him properly to others.

I was in a bus in suleja on Monday and one guy kept insulting every other political aspirants, he even insulted suleja local government chairman and senator representing Niger east senatorial district. In the end he started praising Peter Obi as the only Saint in Nigeria, if that was true why is he not in Anambra hustling instead he chose to hustle in a state with bad leaders.

How foolish can someone be, u are living in somebody's town, condemned their leaders and praised your own yet he expected them to accept him with that silly tactics.

In as much as I don’t want to be tribalistic, my conscience won’t allow me.Igbo’s are very aggressive and they act before they think.
Recently,A one and half legged Igbo man was even abusing and insulting me for telling him that PDP cannot win Lagos and there is no way Peter Obi can win in Nigeria of today.
He called me so many unprintable names.Mindyou,the Igbo man is disabled ,I just left him and walked away.

4 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by nick50(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2022
History555:

Just like ikechukwu iziguruzo the acclaimed president of ohaneze is a fictional character so is fredick nwabufo. When nwabufo wrote a piece criticising innoson for trying to expand his business in the east instead of branching out to other regions was when i knew this guy was a fake non existent character
..including Joe igbokwe and Ralph uwazurike they are always against the interest of ndigbo.. whenever something good is about to happen for igbos they will be paid to quench it
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dikebuka: 8:40am On May 12, 2022
In the last 2 months.

Peter Obi was attacked by Wike and his group in Anambra
Peter Obi was attacked by Tinubu and his group

Peter Obi have been accused of going for VP
Peter Obi have been fact-checked.
Peter Obi's have been accused of lying about his son not owning a car
Peter Obi cannot campaign in the North.
Peter Obi is

Peter Obi have downplayed.

Despite all this, the man have been going about doing his low key campaign and consultation across Nigeria, discussing the issues.

Peter Obi went to the late Tafawa Belewa tomb to emphasize the role of borrowing for production. They mocked him.

Few days later Osibanjo went to the same place. We have seen Wike visit the Yar'Adua' s mother in Kastina.

The facts are very clear. 2023 will expose how other ethnic group perceive the Igbo man.

Heads or Tail Igbo will win.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Udemzy05: 8:43am On May 12, 2022
Very useless post.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by perez100: 8:44am On May 12, 2022
At times you don't blame such Igbos. Take example, some people telling me that Igbos cannot rule Nigeria right from my Primary School days and when I ask why? Nobody gives me any reason. I grew up hearing this even when I didn't know the difference between Igbo and another tribe. When I see the very person around me as my best friend not minding where he or she comes from. Even I was ready as a kid to fight my fellow Igbo from same village for trying to fight my friend who might be Yoruba or Hausa, Nupe, Ijaw etc. I was hearing the message that "Igbo cannot rule Nigeria" when I was not able to know why they were making and repeating the comments. Now, I grew up and saw that there actions are not showing anything love to me. They mocked and showed me the pictures of kids starved to death. These pictures and the mockery poisoned my mind, driving away my love for them. Who is to blame? No sign of remorse to show that both our fathers made a mistake. They love it and still reminds me that history will repeat itself. Haba!
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by TempleHouse: 8:48am On May 12, 2022
HOW CAN YOU TELL A YORUBA MAN TO VOTE PETER OBI WHEN ORJI KALU DOES NOT SEE HIM A GOOD CANDIDATE

THE IGBO PEOPLE ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY !

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Oracleforce: 8:49am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

All I know is you can't plant Cocoyam and want to harvest Apple

The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government, below is 2011 thread that shows what they truly think of us Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated

They are trying to decieve gullible Nigerians with Peter Obi a fruad that couldn't develop Anambra and we are here to checkmate every single lies they told using verified reports and statistics

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

The writers has said the truth...
Forget about.all these facts and figure you are churning out...nigeria election is.beyond all these rhetoric and santimious sermon.or else you keep on chasing the shadow...

The fact remains that an average Igbo. man is too tribalistic in nature and this is. what will demarket Peter Obi and also give an edge to whosoever become the APC candidate...
We are all witnesses of the 2011 and 2015 elections...and we know where the entire southeastern votes went to...
Don't let anybody deceive you, Obi cannot have majority votes from both southwest and the north by your ethno-politcal attitude. It is too glaring...
In.2023 general election, Obasanjo.nearly lost some of the southwest state even though he was from that region...

I don't have to be a soothsayer to know you a Igbo person...we know where most of the Igbo vote will go to....unfortunately, the southeastern and south-south vote cannot make Obi president of this nation...and don't forget, you have Aboki as the INEC umpire......

This election will become a Deja vu that is, history repeats itself....keep wasting your time and be gathering facts and figure while on the other hand, your people keep tribaliziing Obi...candidature

Good luck in your campaign spree....i'm. I also here for all of you...

Breeze.....

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The last time Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man helped Jonathan an Ogbia man from the creeks to power and Ibos hijacked the Government, below is 2011 thread that shows what they truly think of us Yoruba

Their grandfathers hated Awolowo for no reason, their fathers hated Abiola for no reason , now it's Tinubu's turn to be hated

They are trying to decieve gullible Nigerians with Peter Obi a fruad that couldn't develop Anambra and we are here to checkmate every single lies they told using verified reports and statistics

Everyone can access Anambras GDP growth rate, their Infrastructural deficit and his below average performance

Cry me a River!

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You are wrong. May be our grandparents hated Awolowo and perhaps for good reason. But we are our fathers never hated Abiola. We never hated Yoruba people. I don't know how old you are, but I and many youths in Aba then were ready to take up arms and defend Abiola and democracy in 1993/94 when Nigeria came very close to war as a result of the annulment of the 1993 elections.

Young like to say things without verification. You may hate Igbo, but it doesn't mean everyone shares your hatred.
I lived in Lagos when Tinubu was the governor. No Igbo man "hates" Tinubu as a person. But politically some people are not for him - not only Igbos but even many Yorubas. Stop this hatred. It really does not exist in the streets. It only exists here on Nairaland and on the internet. I do not hate any Yoruba man. I was born in Ibadan. I had 3 Yoruba friends at UNN as a student.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Som497: 9:08am On May 12, 2022
haslaw:
Help me tell them oo

Same thing we told them and they insulted us.

Yeebos are the most confused liars in the world. They keep speaking from both sides of the mouth.

1) Their brand of politics is ridiculous if not downright hilarious. They want to blackmail and threaten Nigerians into handing over power to them.

2) They hate Nigeria and want Biafra but also want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that?

3) They hate quoter system but want Nigerians to zone presidency to SE

4) They want us to vote in one of the most currupt and bigoted politician in Nigeria's history as president. This man is known as Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.

4) How are they going to convince northerners to vote in a bigoted kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary who was deporting northerners out of Anambra
it's your stupid father that is kelptomaniac and he will die if he hasn't died yet. Stupid sonafabitch. I no dey like comment for this forum but the insult on Obi is getting much. I don't even care if he wins or not. If you no like amjust criticise him constructively and move on and not insult him you son of a slut. It's obvious the LovePeddler of a mom you have slept with several mad men and dogs before conceiving you and as such who your father is remains a mystery. But whether he's a dog or man, he must die if he's still alive. Bastardised bastard
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by kingyakos: 9:11am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I have never heard you speak without being sentimental, without garnishing your speech with hate,lies and blasphemous word against other tribes.
Your mind has been consumed with hatred and bitterness to other tribes, I'm not from the southeast but i can give you proof that that southeast voted massively for Chief MKO Abiola, and you can't find any southeastener among those who betrayed Abiola rather you find your fellow Yorubas among those that betrayed Abiola, even his first son confirmed it that Yorubas killed his dad and share his meat.
The Igbo delegate betrayed Sir Alex Ekuweme by supporting Obasanjo, Ekuweme accepted defeat and campaigned for Obasanjo, igbos voted massively for Obasanjo who didn't win in his own ward.
Igbos has always been in support of making Lagos a center for excellence
Igbos have uncountable structural investment in Lagos but show me one structural investment the fulani have in the entire western region
Igbos dead corpse and blood also crying for justice at lekki toll gate.
Mention any one fulani blood that was spilled at the lekki toll gate and i will mention 3 of my Igbo friends that lost their lives at the toll gate shooting by a the fulani military.
Please my brother help your self and free your spirit from bitterness and hate, be a good ambassador for love and peace, preach peace and love, practice it too, it will uplift you to a higher ground.
Shalom
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 9:14am On May 12, 2022
kingyakos:

I have never heard you speak without being sentimental, without garnishing your speech with hate,lies and blasphemous word against other tribes.
Your mind has been consumed with hatred and bitterness to other tribes, I'm not from the southeast but i can give you proof that that southeast voted massively for Chief MKO Abiola, and you can't find any southeastener among those who betrayed Abiola rather you find your fellow Yorubas among those that betrayed Abiola, even his first son confirmed it that Yorubas killed his dad and share his meat.
The Igbo delegate betrayed Sir Alex Ekuweme by supporting Obasanjo, Ekuweme accepted defeat and campaigned for Obasanjo, igbos voted massively for Obasanjo who didn't win in his own ward.
Igbos has always been in support of making Lagos a center for excellence
Igbos have uncountable structural investment in Lagos but show me one structural investment the fulani have in the entire western region
Igbos dead corpse and blood also crying for justice at lekki toll gate.
Mention any one fulani blood that was spilled at the lekki toll gate and i will mention 3 of my Igbo friends that lost their lives at the toll gate shooting by a the fulani military.
Please my brother help your self and free your spirit from bitterness and hate, be a good ambassador for love and peace, preach peace and love, practice it too, it will uplift you to a higher ground.
Shalom

Same thing we are talking about, you still ended up exhibiting same character we are talking about,

Insulting me, calling me emotional, bitter and hateful for my opinion

Is this not the same thing your brother is telling you in the article

Next time learn to talk better and perhaps people might want to hear you

The moment I saw name calling I stopped reading and all your points became invalid

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Som497: 9:15am On May 12, 2022
TemmyT002:
Don't mind them. All they know is abuses.
You forgot to add that they are tribalists too.
They are not longer calling Nigeria a Zoo. Now they want an Igbo president. They think elections are won on social media.
But make we no lie, if Nigeria misses electing Peter Obi, we are in soup again o.
in as much as I'm Igbo, what you said is true. But na Obi we dey hope for revival.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Freedom34: 9:20am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

In this country, if there is any region that has shown brotherly love the most, honestly it is Yoruba

With proper approach and dialogue many Yoruba out there are more than willing to vote and Campaign for Igbos

It's just the approach
brah, to be candid what u did is true but that was BEFORE O , ehn-ehn!

That one na b4, but no more.
My ppl tork say "the person wey we dey look nor (suppose to) dey look elsewhere (but look back at u)."

With d level of hatred exhibited by d majority towards yorubas and her leaders (and to Nigeria/Nigerians by extension), any one thàt is still thinking of any form of alliance shd have his brain checked!
Period!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by emapeteum(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2022
This man has spoken my mind.A young Igbo man is filled with arrogant and hate.He thinks he's wiser than others.Even if Peter Obi wins the primaries,is it not ordinary Nigerians that would decide who becomes the President of this country?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by kingyakos: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Same thing we are talking about, you still ended up exhibiting same character we are talking about,

The moment I saw name calling I stopped reading and all your points became invalid

I am pointing out what i have noticed in you but if you take that for insult, then i say I'm sorry
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Freedom34: 9:28am On May 12, 2022
Taaa dia!
The majority of yorubas are were liberals but una don open
our aiz!

Make everybody hol' hin mama brezz!
cool
jaxxy:

I agree with u some section of yoruba are Liberal bt some are bigots also.

igbos are not also similar, they have Liberals and bigots bt due to marginalization over the years the bigots have increased and had a louder voice.

in actual fact igbo don't really hate. they are loving people and that's why they live anywhere in the world.

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Som497: 9:31am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Omo the stupidity in your family is inherent and hereditary. Bloody fvckin bastardised bastard. Your papa and mama go die. Fool. So it's Tinubu that is no t corrupt bah. Someone that has a bullion Van stacked with cash at home. God go punish you. Infact that curse that guy laid on you go come to pass. The slut of your mom will die for sleeping with men around and conceiving a nonentityy like you. If she has already died let her soul be restless. Stupid He Goat
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Som497: 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

he is right you ass hole. Why not answer his questions and stop hitting around the bush. He gave you instances where Igbos supported Yourba even though he's not Igbo but as foolish as you are like your father and useless as you're like your mom refused to answer and started talking off point. I wish someone can just behead you and your cut off your mom's breasts and feed it to pigs. Bastardised Bastard
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
kingyakos:

I am pointing out what i have noticed in you but if you take that for insult, then i say I'm sorry

And Apologize if you find my opinion offensive... I have absolutely nothing personal against real Igbos, grew up with Igbo childhood friend and even ex girlfriend, till date most think I am Igbo if I don't speak, and a good number of my regular clients are Igbos... And I am 100% honest here

That said , politically we don't share Ideology and many youths out there throw alot of trash at Yoruba, Muslims , Fulanis and others and due to long years of silence they have this feeling it is the right thing

I can link you to several monikers displaying unbridled hate at Yorubas, many threads all over and that won't go unchecked even on a Yoruba owned platform

While others react secretly by marginalisation and boycott, others come out to voice their concern

This is where I stand, same as Tunde Bakare, Oluwo of Iwo, Benin Archbishop, Reno Omokiri and a host of others that have spoken out instead of react

We have spoken out mind, consiquential or inconsiquential that's who we are, many won't say anything but they would have their revenge in a very wicked manner
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 9:38am On May 12, 2022
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 9:39am On May 12, 2022
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2022
Freedom34:

Taaa dia!
The majority of yorubas are were liberals but una don open
our aiz!

Make everybody hol' hin mama brezz!
cool

different mother thesame father. grin
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Henz81: 9:43am On May 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Everyone keeps saying this but the people don’t want to hear.

You are stepping on every bodies toes, trying to forcefully shove something down our throats and insulting us for asking questions like what did he builtd for Anambra in all his 8 years as governor?

Why is Anambra not a heavenly place now?Obi this and that, just take a chill pill. Now tell us how your state has fare so far?

Why does Anambra owe over 60billion Naira with nothing to show for it?

Why did Obi have a tax haven with lots of hidden money stashed away?

And many more. Once you ask any of these they will insult you into submission. They won’t even address the question the next thing you’ll here is Folani slave or something similar smh

Obi wants to rule Nigeria after failing in Anambra it’s not fair na

Some one tagged me and said something so here is a reply to that person.
THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WAS Dr. NNAMDI AZIKIWE HE RULED FROM 1963 to 1966
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 9:48am On May 12, 2022
Thorondor:

[s]Your head no correct with this Pandora nonsense. When you become rich you are gona understand the importance of owning a shell company in tax havens. No crime in that as long as it was done within the ambit of the law. I own mine in Mauritius and I feel super great about it.
Imagine waking up to see that your 500m naira domiciled in naira acc has suddenly shrunk to 150m. That’s the reality every capitalist has to face. [/s]
Na your papa and mama dem head no correct. Werey.

Who tell you say a no knw how to organize the shit? Mumu .....dundie.

I am sure you didnt read the details of the Pandora report. Did I ever say you cannot protect your investment by opening something abroad? You be dende. Dundie. Anyone in investment and international business understands Panarama, Pandora etc....and many of those Island's abrakatabra. How many of the funds looted there have been recovered? Dem tell you say Abacha no loot money there? Even your Mauritius is shit. Dey deceive yourself.... see..no legitimate businessman will do it cos they know it is usually a cover up business scheme. How come we still recovered from Switzerland US and also from the UK?

Na lie lie you go dey talk. One said it was for tax purposes....I bursted the werey that it's cheaper even to pay Naija tax the way we pay than even go there. We know how the thing be. You kon talk naira devaluation issue. If that is your issue, Canada no dey there? UK or some other European nation that are plain no dey there?

Even now, Flutterwave and some other naija companies allow you to open USD, Euros and pounds sterling account without setting up businesses there. Una go just dey talk like say we no sabi anything.

If I tear you backhand, you go sidon. Useless he goat. Na your papa and mama dem head no correct. Foo.lish boy.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2022
driand:

our grandfathers hated Awolowo for obvious reasons, but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu, Tinubu would have been my choice of president 4 or 8 years ago, now he's old and tired, we can't deny that...

Show be another candidate better than obi and I'll support, and he doesn't necessarily has to be igbo...

Dave Umai is far better, just that he is not in PDP the beloved party of the Igbos.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2022
Dshocker:

Your generation will keep suffering,unless you do the right thing...

And the right thing is Pandora Peter Obi?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

This is the most ridiculous article I've ever read in a long while. Laced with so much biased and driven by the bandwagon mentality.

The most vocal people supporting Obi are not even Igbos. Go through any thread and you will see its other tribes bringing ethnicity into any argument against Peter Obi's crew.

Well, I'm not surprised, the fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom for all thieving politicians.

Which tribe is supporting Obi Pandora like the Igbos? Forget it, that only happens in the east.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2022
07kjb:

Go and collect your remaining brain from who ever brain washed you

Obi is the best to be Nigerias president unless Nigerians love suffering

Best to rule the online Biafra

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mrkcee(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2022
nick50:
They should show us the picture of this fredrick nwabufo aka Mr one Nigeria I think auto pilots want to see him
grin grin grin
What a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.