Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18800 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 6:31am On May 12, 2022
seguno2:

Why should people who matter across Nigeria give Obi the same support that Obasanjo, Yar’Adua and even Buhari was given? On what basis

Most aspirant has been going from north to south, meeting with elder statemen etc for support but some people just think a candidates should just get automatic support with out any effort other than online noise. At this point i think Wike is even more popular among the power broker than him.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by History555: 6:34am On May 12, 2022
nick50:
They should show us the picture of this fredrick nwabufo aka Mr one Nigeria I think auto pilots want to see him

Just like ikechukwu iziguruzo the acclaimed president of ohaneze is a fictional character so is fredick nwabufo. When nwabufo wrote a piece criticising innoson for trying to expand his business in the east instead of branching out to other regions was when i knew this guy was a fake non existent character

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by dadexcel: 6:36am On May 12, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obis-supporters-are-demarketing-him/amp?fbclid=IwAR1CkHxqiCsvdKf9t3DqFfILbSNwzrKSEU02pHrs4MDmiLPoOTrEUeuzWBA
......another indirect attempt to demarket Peter obi....why is everyone after this man's case ?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 6:36am On May 12, 2022
Exactly yes.

I have no personal hatred towards him, but the moment he started portraying himself as St. Obi when he is Obi Pandora, my respect for him evaporated. And to make the matter worse, his online gorillas attack everyone. I dont care. When we know Atiku is the one winning PDP primary or Wike can pull a surprise. Las las Atiku wants ibos vote...so Obi Pandora is going for the position of VP again. And both Atiku and Obi go chop am again. Dem go collect am. For sure!

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by MartinsD12(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obis-supporters-are-demarketing-him/amp?fbclid=IwAR1CkHxqiCsvdKf9t3DqFfILbSNwzrKSEU02pHrs4MDmiLPoOTrEUeuzWBA
With the way things are in the this country, those supporter's are good Nigerians why would they not attack evil , evil is evil , let's tell ourselves the truth the country is heading to doom if we allow same incompetent leadership old cargo looter's to continue ruling this country, Peter obi will make governance economic and competency driven , he is not after your looting and expensive government he will make sure every high cost of running government is reduced, he is a good manager of resources that is the kind of person Nigeria needs

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Vinemeka1(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2022
Peter okwute,onye omam,carry go, though the world no the truth that Peter obi is the light man for 2023,bet many of our people do to one thing or the other don't like good thing, Bet I trust the living God,who will disappoint them.peter carry goooooooooo.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Vinemeka1(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2022
Peter okwute ,onye oma m,carry go, though the world no the truth that Peter obi is the right man for 2023,bet many of our people do to one thing or the other don't like good thing, Bet I trust the living God,who will disappoint them.peter carry go.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2022
seguno2:

Why should people who matter across Nigeria give Obi the same support that Obasanjo, Yar’Adua and even Buhari were given? On what basis
On the same basis you gave OBJ, YarAdua, and Buhari opportunities. OBJ alone handpicked YarAdua and GEJ before calling for support. That is the system. Obi's case is not different.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 6:45am On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
Obi is campaigning like other candidates and their supporters.
The only problem is he is on the top list of favourites.

Which bridges, you build one when another bridge is ready to support you.

Inside the bus: for the records the Igbos supported OBJ, Atiku even some supported Buhari.

And for the Insult all supporters are guilty. Atiku was challenged to enter the US, Tinuba is called a drug dealer and Obi is a thief because of Pandora's report, etc.
Yo3u can see it went round.
Did Tinubu tell lies about his son is not able to buy a car in his 30s cos he is poor? Did Atiku give you such lies? If he is poor, why would he need to hide taxes that is not there in the first place with Pandora? See...Obi Pandora is extremely deceptive. And the annoying issue is that he did nothing in Anambra. Is it not the same Anambra Soludo is in now that we all know is nothing but a shadow of itself? He is the St Obi. He didnt steal...bla bla bla.. When Osinbajo was attacked, he went to court and his opponents were fined for defamation of whatever. But your Obi ran to a TV show to defend himself when he was asked about Pandora. Can't he sue those he said are destroying his name. He speaks like someone with stone in his throat. grin

He is the biggest thief pretending to be the only saint in Nigeria. After he finished in Anambra, what was the GDP? And his zombies talk as if we are all illiterates.

You better clear off the road before you chop backhand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Superwave16320: 6:46am On May 12, 2022
This Pandora criminal you worship in Igboland will not be president or vice in Nigeria. Even with all his lies n loot there are many more capable candidate beta than him.

jerseyboy:
I forgive them sha. They almost turned me off the candidate however Peter Obi remains the one eyed man in the country of the blind. Though I am not for One Nigeria, Peter Obi still has my sympathy. Since no one can save Nigeria, we might as well give it to an Igbo. He cannot do worse.

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Freedom34: 6:48am On May 12, 2022
"Who would want a Peter Obi presidency where his supporters are rabid, caustic, bigoted and hateful? It is becoming obvious that some of Peter Obi’s supporters may be from the same gene-pool as those who promoted south-east secession. It is the same non-strategy – hate, anger and more hate".
End of discussion!
cool
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 6:48am On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
On the same basis you gave OBJ, YarAdua, and Buhari opportunities. OBJ alone handpicked YarAdua and GEJ before calling for support. That is the system. Obi's case is not different.

Is it Buhari who has handpicked Obi?
Are the people who gave Obasanjo and Buhari opportunities also lined up for Obi now already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Well I don't know if he is truly at the top or on social media. Like I v said social media election is the most inaccurate thing in Nigeria apart from Nigeria's constitution. If u want to know who is truly popular, go deep in the village from North to South not this urban dwellers who don't vote. They only queue for 30 minute in polling boot and they will be complaining about how bad election is but deep in the villages especially the northern part of Nigeria, people will queue for hours or days if necessary just to cast their votes.

The people who votes in Nigeria talk less while the ones who don't vote shout the most. Social media is not electoral body.
If they support Obi the same way Buhari was supported, Obi will win.
Because of Buhari many PDP govers and strong men left to join APC at a time some governors walked out under the GEJ for Buhari.
These things are not science.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Superwave16320: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
Even you know you father are fools n you have also threading the foolish path they laid. Biden is 78 with dementia how come dead brain foolish Igbos like you are not making that a selling point for Tinubu.

You think any cares if you like Tinubu / Yoruba or not. Can you not see the opposition you are receiving concerning your hate against Tinubu n election never start. Make I no just loud am.

driand:

our grandfathers hated Awolowo for obvious reasons, but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu, Tinubu would have been my choice of president 4 or 8 years ago, now he's old and tired, we can't deny that...

Show be another candidate better than obi and I'll support, and he doesn't necessarily has to be igbo...

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mandate2023: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
The pigs hate to hear d truth......

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by OmoEpe(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2022
driand:

our grandfathers hated Awolowo for obvious reasons, but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu, Tinubu would have been my choice of president 4 or 8 years ago, now he's old and tired, we can't deny that...

Show be another candidate better than obi and I'll support, and he doesn't necessarily has to be igbo...

That love was why SE remains the only region MKO Abiola of the SDP lost the Election to Tofa of the NRC.

That love na wa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Creamypie(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2022
shox:
PDP should just give po the presidential ticket and damn the consequences.

I strongly believe in the guy
d only thing that will make obi or any of our eastern neighbors produce president is if both major parties field Igbo man. Let's be honest. Even if APC fields Igbo man, and PDP fields northerner, PDP wins by a very very wife margin
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Superwave16320: 6:55am On May 12, 2022
So you foolish Igbo insulting Buhari Tinubu Akpabio Fashola Amechi Oshomole Oshibajo can ask for consensus ? Can you now see that it will never ever be beta for you fool. May thunder strike your papa blokos for the mouth you take ask for consensus. Ogun u there.

Kingspin:
Obi gets support from Home, but they still complain they are not united. First of all, let's have a free and fair primary and then general elections.

Who then even supported Buhari's candidacy?
From a layman's understanding of Nigeria, one needs consensus among party leaders, go's, shareholders and followers before he/she could think of gaining a victory in the presidential election.

This was how OBJ became president, the same with Musa Yar'adua even Buhari.
If Obi is given the same support he will win.
Any other thing is a distraction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Oplomo: 6:56am On May 12, 2022
This Nwabufo guy is always full of himself.

Where does the efulefu come from? Where is his village in Igbo? Is he a member of his umunna kindred meeting. Do they even know him?

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Lightorder: 6:57am On May 12, 2022
Nwabufo , you don’t beat a child and tell him how to cry. Leave Igbos alone. If you say that they hated Awolowo , kindly investigate why and put yourself in their shoe and come with this same article. Besides, is it same Igbos I know you wrote about or another in Iceland ? Finally, I have made myself clear on 2023. Just make same mistake you all made in 2015 and see for yourselves. Thank God that the bus conductor who collected fares from our bus the other , didn’t care to know the region his passengers came from before collecting his money. Hardship knows no region. Thank you

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by walefresh3(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2022
HBB1:

How dare you insult the most intelligent tribe in Africa?
grin

The most intelligent ? And thier region is unprodutive....abeg talk another thing... That lie is too heave...
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mandate2023: 7:01am On May 12, 2022
driand:

Osinbajo is everything better than obi
Experience
Education
And acceptability

2 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by jrusky(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2022
Nwabufo God bless you. This is why they hate me and I don't care. I have never seen any human on Earth like my own people even Afghanistan Talliban better than average igbo youth especially the online warriors. They believe you must forcefully key-in into their ideas either it favours you or not and if you don't automatically you are Afonja or Aboki. And this is why they mumunly follow goats like Kanu and Ekpa pushing them around like donkeys.

Overly arrogant, extremely abusive, no iota of respect, genetically confused, everybody are nobody except them, other tribe are nothing to them, nose divers like pigs, hate correction, allergy to truth, blamers, very very hateful and filled with horror of tribalism yet want foolish Nigerians to trust them with power, it's a big joke.

We go learn hard way las las.

Good day.

The next now is Biafra or nothing just watch them in their genetic confusion....

5 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Freedom34: 7:01am On May 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People will never vote their own. They will rather vote a Fulani Man from Niger Republic, to come and rule over them. Than to vote their own grin
Lolz.....if na only dt one e for beta o, but dem go vote fulani cum label u 'beetlayer' for not voting for their kin whom they themselves rejected

Haba!

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seunfly: 7:02am On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
If they support Obi the same way Buhari was supported, Obi will win.
Because of Buhari many PDP govers and strong men left to join APC at a time some governors walked out under the GEJ for Buhari.
These things are not science.

The question is "is Obi known by those people" like other candidates?

I was In Gamawa local government last week, guess whose poster and flag I saw there, Tinubu, Atiku etc this is same in many part of the north.
What as Obi done to gain such support?

Other aspirant are going round the country, meeting with people, canvassing for support but Obi's people are online demanding supports. It doesn't work that way, even Wike is much more popular at the grassroots across the country than Obi except on social media.

3 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by udemzeus(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2022
This guy used to say rubbish, he is an idiot
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by odoemenacelevian(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2022
This post is sponsored by other politicians
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Freedom34: 7:04am On May 12, 2022
Angelparadise:
Fredrick Nwabufo use childish smartness after seeing the reasonable citizens that want Peter Obi as Nigeria President
U forgot to add "......on Twitter"
cool
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by winterfell007(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Everyone keeps saying this but the people don’t want to hear.

You are stepping on every bodies toes, trying to forcefully shove something down our throats and insulting us for asking questions like what did he builtd for Anambra in all his 8 years as governor?

Why is Anambra not a heavenly place now?

Why does Anambra owe over 60billion Naira with nothing to show for it?

Why did Obi have a tax haven with lots of hidden money stashed away?

And many more. Once you ask any of these they will insult you into submission. They won’t even address the question the next thing you’ll here is Folani slave or something similar smh

Obi wants to rule Nigeria after failing in Anambra it’s not fair na

At the bolded, I keep wondering why you folks keep falsifying a narrative. Peter Obi well wealthy trader before he ventured into politics, All the investments he had was well before he even ventured into government house. If he ever stashed away money that belonged to the public, EFCC should have long being on his case just as they are to his successor, Obiano. The reason people don't like him is because is because of his enthic profile, nothing more. Anyway Nigeria was always bound to run in circles for an eternity, We have never taken the right choice and we may never take it.
To some people, denying an Igbo man presidency is a way of getting back at them, very pathetic thinking.

3 Likes

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Miracle2022: 7:08am On May 12, 2022
driand:

osinbajo is far better than Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by 07kjb: 7:08am On May 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Osinbajo is everything better than obi
Experience
Education
And acceptability

In what aspect are u basing this conclusion?

Though he is the best the west should offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.