Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo (18801 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / You Are Demarketing Obi - Datti / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by victorDanladi: 2:48pm On May 12, 2022
driand:
Nigeria can't afford another 4 or 8 years on autopilot.... We need a president who can actually act and not be caged by his cabal because he's already too old for stress...
Tinubu looks like someone that can be caged by cabal?

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by driand(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
gadgethead:

but no one hated Abiola or Tinubu

You must be new on nairaland
this will not be the day yoruba and igbo stop hating on each other...

Now go back and read my comment again and again till you understand my point...
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ijaya123: 3:20pm On May 12, 2022
driand:

These "most this most that" is exactly what got us where we are today...

What's the yardstick for measuring most this and that?

How does your candidate measure up to those qualities?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

The question is "is Obi known by those people" like other candidates?

I was In Gamawa local government last week, guess whose poster and flag I saw there, Tinubu, Atiku etc this is same in many part of the north.
What as Obi done to gain such support?

Other aspirant are going round the country, meeting with people, canvassing for support but Obi's people are online demanding supports. It doesn't work that way, even Wike is much more popular at the grassroots across the country than Obi except on social media.
You know YarAdua before?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
So you foolish Igbo insulting Buhari Tinubu Akpabio Fashola Amechi Oshomole Oshibajo can ask for consensus ? Can you now see that it will never ever be beta for you fool. May thunder strike your papa blokos for the mouth you take ask for consensus. Ogun u there.

You are part of the problem not Obi.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2022
seguno2:

Is it Buhari who has handpicked Obi?
Are the people who gave Obasanjo and Buhari opportunities also lined up for Obi now already
OBJ was in prison before he was picked. Obi can get the same support if Nigerians say agree.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by seguno2: 4:39pm On May 12, 2022
Kingspin:
OBJ was in prison before he was picked. Obi can get the same support if Nigerians say agree.

You seem to be missing my point- have the people who matter in our country picked Obi for the same support that Obasanjo got from prison in 1999?
Are there enough Nigerians across the six geopolitical areas to force these people who matter in national decisions, into picking Obi to support him

1 Like

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Kingspin(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
seguno2:

You seem to be missing my point- have the people who matter in our country picked Obi for the same support that Obasanjo got from prison in 1999?
Are there enough Nigerians across the six geopolitical areas to force these people who matter in national decisions, into picking Obi to support him
We are on the same page.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by DreamersVille24(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

I want to be hopeful it's not a lost cause!

Lol.

Which tribal sentiments are you even talking about?

Using the actions of a miniscule miscreants to talk about Igbos generally can only be as a result of disturbing prejudice...or in the writer's case, a disgusting need to trend.

By the way there's no need to adopt a patronising tone on this matter, idgaf about who becomes president cos your British overlords will never allow Nigeria breathe cos your country was and remains only a business concern to them.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by TenQ: 6:26pm On May 12, 2022
DreamersVille24:

Lol.

Which tribal sentiments are you even talking about?

Using the actions of a miniscule miscreants to talk about Igbos generally can only be as a result of disturbing prejudice...or in the writer's case, a disgusting need to trend.

By the way there's no need to adopt a patronising tone on this matter, idgaf about who becomes president cos your British overlords will never allow Nigeria breathe cos your country was and remains only a business concern to them.

Many guys especially on NL had been myopically tribal. Everyone is perceived as an enemy. Unfortunately, no one is an island
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mandate2023: 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
driand:
yes but he'll just be a Fulani stooge...

I'd rather go for bukola saraki

Deep down u know u r not being sincere with ur sef.....no one will occupy d number one seat and be a stooge for anybody, d little period Buhari handed over to him when he went for treatment abroad with Osinbajo sacking some top Buhari ally should tell u what his made off......but as usual u guys always look for stupid, silly and funny excuses....after beating u at ur own game u still will find another excuse
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dshocker(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Ingocof:

And the right thing is Pandora Peter Obi?

100% better than Tinubu in all ramifications
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dshocker(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Alhamdulilai

Non of my Generation suffers... We have trained lawyers, doctors and dual citizens

So speak for yourself

It's not by force to vote Peter Obi and you can't blackmail anybody

Jagaban all day everyday

Your hate won't win Election so try love instead

PS: what you wish for my Generation over politics is yours and that of your Generation insha Allah

I hate no one,i prefer to vote Osinbanjo than voting one sick man that is at the point of dying as my president,suffering from parkinson disease and have issues with his bladders.

Don't pretend like you don't know what i am saying,it is high time you help yourself and that of your generation,because since 1960 the people in government keeps recycling the same old people that has nothing to offer,so think twice and think wise.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Thomasankara(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Peter pandora him tu lie that can't win pdp primary but sha na yeebow jews miscreants dey support him

abeg make Dem no see am o grin angry grin
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Mooh247: 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
Dshocker:

I hate no one,i prefer to vote Osinbanjo than voting one sick man that is at the point of dying as my president,suffering from parkinson disease and have issues with his bladders.

Don't pretend like you don't know what i am saying,it is high time you help yourself and that of your generation,because since 1960 the people in government keeps recycling the same old people that has nothing to offer,so think twice and think wise.

Thank God man isn't God the giver of life, many have spoken with arrogance and God had ended them to prove his might

Tinubu came out openly to ascertain he had knee surgery and he is OK, everyotger thing the enemies put together to rubish him will fall back to them

Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
Dshocker:

100% better than Tinubu in all ramifications

Who is Tinubu?
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by walefresh3(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Oplomo post=112751004]
I guess Nwabufor is now greater than Awolowo for insulting his Ibo people according to you yorubas.

grin grin
[/quote
Mumunism
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by JohnsonObieshi: 7:52am On May 13, 2022
Please what is the meaning of Nwabufo in Igbo language? This guy seems to me like an Imposter.Did anybody know him in person? Just asking.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by JohnsonObieshi: 8:33am On May 13, 2022
This guy answering Nwabufo is not an Igbo guy so as most guy commenting here as Igbo. This Nairaland is propaganda site for Yarubas, that is why most People don't take the forum serious anymore. People don't comment here as they use to.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by JohnsonObieshi: 8:42am On May 13, 2022
nick50:
..including Joe igbokwe and Ralph uwazurike they are always against the interest of ndigbo.. whenever something good is about to happen for igbos they will be paid to quench it

He is right, those name he mention are not Igbos. We can se Joe Igbokwe and Ralph, Nwabufo and Isugozo are typical Yaruba Impoters. You thank we don't know
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by JohnsonObieshi: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
Oracleforce:

The writers has said the truth...
Forget about.all these facts and figure you are churning out...nigeria election is.beyond all these rhetoric and santimious sermon.or else you keep on chasing the shadow...

The fact remains that an average Igbo. man is too tribalistic in nature and this is. what will demarket Peter Obi and also give an edge to whosoever become the APC candidate...
We are all witnesses of the 2011 and 2015 elections...and we know where the entire southeastern votes went to...
Don't let anybody deceive you, Obi cannot have majority votes from both southwest and the north by your ethno-politcal attitude. It is too glaring...
In.2023 general election, Obasanjo.nearly lost some of the southwest state even though he was from that region...

I don't have to be a soothsayer to know you a Igbo person...we know where most of the Igbo vote will go to....unfortunately, the southeastern and south-south vote cannot make Obi president of this nation...and don't forget, you have Aboki as the INEC umpire......

This election will become a Deja vu that is, history repeats itself....keep wasting your time and be gathering facts and figure while on the other hand, your people keep tribaliziing Obi...candidature

Good luck in your campaign spree....i'm. I also here for all of you...

The writer is a typical Yaruba like you, He is doing what you guy are known for, run propaganda aganst Igbos with Fake name.
Breeze.....
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dshocker(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
Ingocof:

Who is Tinubu?

Your preferred candidate
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Dshocker(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Thank God man isn't God the giver of life, many have spoken with arrogance and God had ended them to prove his might

Tinubu came out openly to ascertain he had knee surgery and he is OK, everyotger thing the enemies put together to rubish him will fall back to them

I believe you are learned enough to chose a young vibrant candidate that will lead the country to greatness
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Ingocof(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2022
Dshocker:

Your preferred candidate

Is he fighting for the PDP presidential ticket with Pandora and others? Let your Obi have the ticket in PDP first before talking about other party's aspirants.
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by Yibo(m): 2:05am On Aug 23, 2023
We warned them
Re: ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Which wan consine you?
Is it your 'de-market'?
Nor go worry about your depleted foreign reserve under EGBEKEGBE ALMAJIRI PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS.

30 billion dollars depleted!
And you are here worrying about ?

Your 'QUOTA SYSTEM BILLIONAIRE' is eating Nigeria dry and you are here worrying about ?

Shameless things!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge / President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Governor Wike Investigates Cause Of Flood Just After 10 Hours Downpour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.