Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) (18963 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Newboss(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by MrBroke(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
Start the game again, choose another player and we both play. I mean it's simple
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Miles17: 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
My answer always remains "OKAY" and move on.
Na mumu dey fall inlove this kind period

and you go be d mumu one day bet
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
DryMouth:
I always respond with "OK"

I always expect breakup in a relationship so I don't love anybody. Plus I always see any girl am dating like a sex mate nothing more.

My nigga cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
Thanks for your tenure.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by qtguru(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

The most hardest word to say in a relationship is: It's over.
This two words have sent so many souls to Jupita, Mars or Mecury.

Let me tell you, If you are not strong enough as a partner, it will send you into depression. A lot of people today are still depressed because of this words.

There are just two ways to doing this; either by text message, or by eye to eye (for the wicked ones).

As for me, i don't like doing the text message, i will just look straight into your eye and tell you it's the end of road for us.

Assuming your current partner just walk up to you and drop this few word; it's over between us, how would you respond or react using your current relationship as an example.
Will you cry, plead for more chance, or rather let go?

For me; i can't let go of my current relationship, i'll just cry and roll on the ground.

Take my L and bounce and keep my distance too. But luckily for me the grass is always greener esp with Sativa grin

2 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by bilo1(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2022
@OP,i know it hurts deeply,but you will get over it,you will find someone else but surely you will get over it

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Ellegacy(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2022
When it done on text, my best response has always being 'Bye'.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by prinsam30: 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
SAVE JOURNEY................

I CANNOT GO AND KILL MYSEF BIKONU
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by omooba969(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
It's OVER náa ni grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by themes009(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
Alright best of luck
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Hespee93: 5:14pm On May 12, 2022
I don't think I have anything to day than to just look away from her.

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by ljoh: 5:15pm On May 12, 2022
OK simple
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:15pm On May 12, 2022
In my early days, I would have asked WHY and then we progressed to, IT'S FINE.

But now we reply with NOTED!

1st Corinthians 13:11 is the motto right now

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2022
Deep Quote
Life has no pattern.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by olisaEze(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2022
My response: ba yawa, buh shey u wii still come dis night? undecided
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2022
My response: One big Jameson bottle, one big jumbo size kush and a lapdance from my fav stripper. But i got no one so it ain't happening cheesy
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by lanocfoods: 5:17pm On May 12, 2022
Divoc19:
Okay, have a nice life without me.

I'll feel bad for some days and later move on.

But a younger version of me would go

Really?
Why?
What did I do wrong?
Please let's work on this and bla bla bla

Asking why is a mature way of dealing with it, not because you want to grovel but at least you need to know the reason for closure, so my response will be"why"

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by LUAN(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2022
Relationship is not by Force,..not a must you relate with a stranger,. You can fvck and pass on to the next person if you like fvck, but if you don't like fvck stay on your own , don't stress yourself over a stranger,. I still dey wonder why people relate with a stranger,. very very difficult,.the most stupid thing in human history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Anaerobi(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2022
LoL.
At first, It use to break me down.

But now, i ghost you before you say that.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Janedoe007: 5:20pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=112751869]
Yes beg her. Potential simp.

I can can't. ����

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by humahn(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
wish her well and move on that's all
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by brosom(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Only pussy asss niggarrrz say such words to a baby girl
And only a pussy ass niggarr will also allow a baby girl to say such words to him
this ur comment is neither here or there undecided

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by EgunMogaji2: 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
"It's over? Nice. It's been good. Enjoy."
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by abobote: 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
I will lock up.
Around December, my Ghana girlfriend, told me that its over between us coz I couldn't pay the bill she gave me. She blocked me on Whatsapp.
I locked up full time, no call nothing. After about 2 weeks, she unblocked me and started chatting me, I was responding like nothing happened. When she demanded to see me,, I told her I'm no longer available.
Since January, she has been begging, sending me her nudes, her misturbation video. I tell her say, confort I no do again.
Sometimes, you won't know that these girlfriends are burden till they leave you

As for me, I haven't used such word on any girl before, if I'm tired of banging or suspect any cheat, I will just ghost � you.

But as it is now, any day my wife told me is over. I will be very happy coz I'm already tired of her wahala. She is even aware

10 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Kewellbanks: 5:25pm On May 12, 2022
The bag of rice I bought since coro season just got finish.

Being single is such a blessings.

Who girlfriend help?

6 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Brighfuture(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
Just say calm down... We will talk tomorrow.Lol
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by shedisavage: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
tongue tongue :oIt was nice meeting you.
I learnt a lot from you
Which u luck and sum1 beta in ur nxt relationship
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by toujurs: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
I will be like, ok no problems but, come let's do dey do one last time before u go. grin grin grin
Men and sex. Haba. Is it only sex women were made for shocked. It's alwys about sex once it comes to the female gender, a guy was pissed off over how his girlfriend bills him, and my guy asked him, if he doesn't f**k. And i was like. So sex is now a reward. Like seriously. Mehn this life is bleeped up!!

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Dagenius53: 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Wizywiz(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2022
Abc125:
This is how it goes.

look into my eye and tell me you are not sure about this. You know i love you, right?
you told me we're meant for each other, have you forgotten so soon? Baby, how do you think i will be without you? Do you know how it will hurt to live without you? Would you want to see me in such situation? C'mmon baby' i know you don't. You have to think twice before you let go..
Simp Simper Simpest grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.