Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) (18980 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by zedman1(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
Abc125:
This is how it goes.

look into my eye and tell me you are not sure about this. You know i love you, right?
you told me we're meant for each other, have you forgotten so soon? Baby, how do you think i will be without you? Do you know how it will hurt to live without you? Would you want to see me in such situation? C'mmon baby' i know you don't. You have to think twice before you let go..
The more you say such things, the more they run away. If you didn't know before, now you know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Lawkutex(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
I will be like " No it's not over oh it is a corner kick abeg you no see am ask the lines man"

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by koolaid87: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
Smoke some weed

Masturbate to the memories
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by nurudeen181(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
ok.. if you say so.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

The most hardest word to say in a relationship is: It's over.
This two words have sent so many souls to Jupita, Mars or Mecury.

Let me tell you, If you are not strong enough as a partner, it will send you into depression. A lot of people today are still depressed because of this words.

There are just two ways to doing this; either by text message, or by eye to eye (for the wicked ones).

As for me, i don't like doing the text message, i will just look straight into your eye and tell you it's the end of road for us.

Assuming your current partner just walk up to you and drop this few word; it's over between us, how would you respond or react using your current relationship as an example.
Will you cry, plead for more chance, or rather let go?

For me; i can't let go of my current relationship, i'll just cry and roll on the ground.
Guy your girlfriend mother never jail you?
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nacl: 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
Ok. Thank God.
Life goes on.

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by haabidah666: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
My response will be......I wish you best of love....

Shikena angry
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Maryjane11:
You are going no where, you must finish what you started.. That will be my response.
Na by force grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Freshman54(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
Alright bae... for my mind, another 40ft container burden off-loaded...
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by purejustice36: 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
Everywhere good
E go be na

I moveeeeee , na only lack of money fit break my heart not ogberaga
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Wizywiz(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Acidbath:

Na your type dey date girl with several boyfriends...aristo join.
my friend shift one side u be Small boy for the game..
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
dontrulee:
Okay Then keep quiet.
Ohhh dat will be so harsh she will start asking whether you ever loved her.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 9:40pm On May 12, 2022
cheesy grin
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Noone has said that to me before , they always leave me to do all the hard work , you mess up and I break up and you're saying I left you coz I never loved you I gree grin
Danyyyyyyyy you no well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Medianna(f): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Atticusxsz:
I've been in relationships like 3 to 4 times in my entirety but we splitting up just happens but the one that occurred between one of my ex and i in 2018 and the response she got from me was top notch... there's no need beating about the bush. There's no stressing and rolling on the floor with excessive emotional meltdown.

In all my dating experience, i would prefer my gf breaks up with me than me going through with it because of past experiences and it's been working like that ever since.

She called me severally on phone to drop the national cake on me but i wasn't with my phone. My phone was been charged at a charging booth within my neighbourhood. So, she came from Ogale in eleme where she's residing then with her mum to Onne to see me, although her mum's already late 2 months back.

Onome: Corpertion o... you know i really want the best 4 you in life and instead of making things easier 4 you, it's been getting worse which isn't no fault of yours.

Atticusxsz: I understand you completely.

Onome: I will always pray to God to grant you your wishes and give you someone that you'd be so proud to call your better half.

Atticusxsz: So?

Onome: If God wills and wants us to be together/end up together, there will always be a way but as it stands now, i think we aren't compatible and it can't just work. I know you won't want to break up with me, so I'll take the initiative to say we need a break so as to recollect and know where we are headed in life.

Atticusxsz: Ok... that would be cOoL. cool

Note: If eyes could kill, i would've drop dead on the spot that day. For two weeks, Onome related what transpired on that day to her clique of friends and co... swearing up and down, telling me that I've got no heart and feelings, not knowing that i was just been fair to her since she called the shots.

It's been 3 years now and Onome no one allow me hear word... hoping and wishing for a reunion, abi na comeback but I've got a lot on my plate, not to talk about the ones I'm trying to minus from the harem readily available.

So, break up abi na wetin una call am no dey move any artery 4 my body. grin

Make una continue... we go follow una 4 yansh. wink
You did not tell us what lead to the break up! Was it your fault?
(I love love stories)
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
NaijaCars4sale:
First you must try to understand if it's for a reason that can be sorted out, if not just let it go
Yes dear you are right its important to understand ur partner well.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by DonroxyII: 10:02pm On May 12, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

Let me tell you, If you are not strong enough as a partner, it will send you into depression. A lot of people today are still depressed because of this words.

There are just two ways to doing this; either by text message, or by eye to eye (for the wicked ones).

As for me, i don't like doing the text message, i will just look straight into your eye and tell you it's the end of road for us.

Assuming your current partner just walk up to you and drop this few word; it's over between us, how would you respond or react using your current relationship as an example.

For me; i can't let go of my current relationship, i'll just cry and roll on the ground.
Alright, Thanks for Your Time and Everything: I wish You Best of Luck"
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Kirkman: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
I will lock up.
Around December, my Ghana girlfriend, told me that its over between us coz I couldn't pay the bill she gave me. She blocked me on Whatsapp.
I locked up full time, no call nothing. After about 2 weeks, she unblocked me and started chatting me, I was responding like nothing happened. When she demanded to see me,, I told her I'm no longer available.
Since January, she has been begging, sending me her nudes, her misturbation video. I tell her say, confort I no do again.
Sometimes, you won't know that these girlfriends are burden till they leave you

As for me, I haven't used such word on any girl before, if I'm tired of banging or suspect any cheat, I will just ghost � you.

But as it is now, any day my wife told me is over. I will be very happy coz I'm already tired of her wahala. She is even aware
So bros are you saying that you have a wife and also a side girlfriend?
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
Lol as long as my money is intact .. she can go to hell. Who cares if wifey decides to move on sef. My major concern is my cash flow

Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by cenaman(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
toujurs:
this shit is crazy o, i see why ladies pout with their ass, and some work on ass enlargement. But there are hard working ladies though but very few i must say Who don't rely on a man, and offer more than sex, they provide financial advice, business support, mental and phychological help as well as a pro in the kitchen, if not all these skills some, i agree with you though. Because all the girls i have dated, only one could offer more than sex. And i treated her very well like a queen. The others i was just fucking them any how since its only how to give pussy, and ask for money every time they know. Till i ghost them
That's The sad truth.

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by KingMack(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2022
IF HE/SHE SAYS ITS OVER JUS APPLY SILENCE ACT101 And watch how the dice plays out!
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Atticusxsz(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
Medianna:

You did not tell us what lead to the break up! Was it your fault?
(I love love stories)

Nah... it can never and was never my fault. Even her clique of friends were envious of the relationship we had due to several factors. They're always replaying it in her head that we wouldn't last due to the so many female friends i had and who were openly interested in been in a relationship with me if I'll give in. This was a girl that would act hilariously whenever a female friend of mine puts a call across to me or she'll want to see who I'm chatting with. Even when i do show her the chats and all... she'll openly tell me that she's scared that we wouldn't end up together because majority of my friends were graduates with promising future, slay babes from Nysc camp and some working class chicks while there's nothing worthwhile about her existence and not to talk about the fact that she's just gotten admission. It's a funny scenario back then. I'll laugh over it calling her and telling her she's a comedienne due to her witty comments but she'll remind me that I always love evading the topic of discourse. wink

Athough, i do reassure her 24/7 that she's safe and shouldn't be bothered whatsoever about her fears. I do flaunt her to my hommies because she always come around to see me.

This was a girl her mum humbled and kept reprimanding on a steady that she shouldn't use her wayward life to make me abandon her or flee from the relationship since it's too good to be true that i was dating her daughter and honestly, i came to love her, not until her mum passed away and everything went berserk due to peer pressure from friends at school in Delta state. She had to be free of me so as to put in her all in the hustle and there's no job forthcoming whatsoever so as 4 to help her in anyway necessarily. Although, she had a dad but the upkeep from her dad were barely enough to sustain her week in week out. She had to succumb finally to peer pressure and that's how it all started. So, i tolerated a whole lot, things that i wouldn't even have tolerated due to her late mum and i believe if she's still alive, things wouldn't have gotten to the extent it's. If it weren't 4 her late mum, i believe i would have sank my teeth in her and call the shots. So, i had to agree to her to pursue what she's after so that it wouldn't seem as if it's a guy/bf that's limiting her in life. My rest of mind can never be compromise 4 anything whatsoever in life. So, that's just it.

She's been seeking for my permission to come around from Delta state where she schooled since she's now done with her ND program to see me in Onne in R/S. Telling me about what she's missed, how she's missed me and all, trying to wake up dead memories but that's all crap to me. I had to tell her in person via video call but she's damned still persuasive and slightly hopeful. grin

What she fails to comprehend fully since I've been preaching and preaching, according to her is that in all the relationships I've had, I've never for once gone back to my ex after splitting or breaking up no matter the persuasiveness, memories or love we shared as long as they were the ones that called the shots. Also, i may have their pics, contacts and all but I've never 4 once call them or chat them up and that's what one of my ex lecturing in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic pointed out to me recently. I had to tell her that I've been living with such a lifestyle since time immemorial and it's been superb and nourishing ever since. wink

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2022
sorosoke101:
This thing happened to me 3 days ago she told me point blank "it is over between us" and I haven't gotten over it all because of a yahoo boy. In fact I thought of crying out loud but you see this inner cry is the most painful. Depression can kill ooh, my blood pressure is still very high, and I have been thinking a lot especially reminiscing the good times we had together. I just dey nairaland to while away time, now I met this God forsaken topic again that has made me remember every thing all over again. Op you have caused me more trouble with this topic than good right now I am looking for a woman to pet and console me so I could just forget abt her but I can't even surmon courage because my spirit soul and body are in separate dimensions.

Just give it a time ur hrt will heal, is normal and give ur self time to heal before going into another relationship.
Don't mind all these crayfish forming james bond

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by MUAnaZephyr: 11:51pm On May 12, 2022
As in, ONE FOR THE ROAD grin

cenaman:
I will be like, ok no problems but, come let's do dey do one last time before u go. grin grin grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by sorosoke101: 12:11am On May 13, 2022
SoapQueen:

Oh My God! Is it that bad? Trust me, you'll be fine. Many have passed through this and they came back better.

I know you may feel rejected and cheated on but try to picture yourself in the next 3, 5 years. You'll be thankful for this breakup.

Try to cheer up. Take long walks, get active, engage in any hobby. You'll be grateful in the coming months that you put yourself first.. Please, don't allow anybody give you blood pressure.
oh my God, are you a psychologist! You see that long walk you talked about chai I walked from mile2 down to national theater Orile I swear to God ! We use to go picnicking there. I was relieved when I saw the massive renovations.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Acidbath: 1:01am On May 13, 2022
Wizywiz:
[s]my friend shift one side u be Small boy for the game[/s]..

Sh1t
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2022
ask the reason why (for future references) and jejely walk away...
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by suffering: 1:27am On May 13, 2022
How would you respond to “you’re sacked. Don’t come to work tomorrow?”
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Shalayetv: 5:10am On May 13, 2022
When insecurity or jealousy begins to surface, it can often appear harmless and somewhat adorable. But if it sinks its teeth too deep into the relationship, it can make you act out of character and harm the relationship. If that's the case and it's taking a toll on you and your partner, here's what you need to do.

Please subscribe to our channel to enable this video to reach more people for them to learn from these tips thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM6C7lQt8I
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by phemmyfour: 5:31am On May 13, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

I just said ok
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2022
Maryjane11:
You are going no where, you must finish what you started.. That will be my response.
Hilarious.. grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

You will cry and roll on the ground...grincheesy

Most times it is over between us, Doesn't necessarily mean it is break up...Baby girl could be reacting to an action of yours that got her adrenaline on the rise..

At that point, a tight hug, a sorry whispered to her ears and peck can quench the anger..

Then, most times it is break up..When both parties are fed up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.