Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) (18974 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Acidbath: 6:15pm On May 12, 2022
Wizywiz:
[s]Well I believe it hurts .... I personally I ve told my ladies ITS OVER IN THE PAST and I know how shattered they were when I told them, one even asked me then " so you have to say it to my face you want to kill me" but now as an advocateand ambassador of TRP I just lock up and move on while she dates herself when she gets tired she will advise herself grin ...no time to check time....TRP is DIAMOND[/s]

Na your type dey date girl with several boyfriends...aristo join.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by frankmoney(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
No wam
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by sylve11: 6:19pm On May 12, 2022
Maryjane11:
You are going no where, you must finish what you started. That will be my response.

I fear you. shocked cool
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by abimic(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2022
I remember when a babe told me she would tell my sister I was dumping her for someone else. Who still tell eachother it's over between them... We just ghost eachother biko.... No time...
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by jamesversion: 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Only pussy asss niggarrrz say such words to a baby girl
And only a pussy ass niggarr will also allow a baby girl to say such words to him

What then should be said.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Confirm4real(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
I don't allow it get to that...

Once I notice your behavior and you don't respond to my messages and calls, I will simply delete your number asap and forget about you.

That's how we roll and we don't fall in love unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by toujurs: 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
Aside sex, the female gender has nothing to offer.
this shit is crazy o, i see why ladies pout with their ass, and some work on ass enlargement. But there are hard working ladies though but very few i must say Who don't rely on a man, and offer more than sex, they provide financial advice, business support, mental and phychological help as well as a pro in the kitchen, if not all these skills some, i agree with you though. Because all the girls i have dated, only one could offer more than sex. And i treated her very well like a queen. The others i was just fucking them any how since its only how to give pussy, and ask for money every time they know. Till i ghost them
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by lomprico(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Noone has said that to me before , they always leave me to do all the hard work , you mess up and I break up and you're saying I left you coz I never loved you I gree grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nickymichy(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
I will simply say okay
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Raph82(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
It depends on the type of lady you're dating, the level of relationship and your personal self. Some ladies don't really see that statement as a big deal, at the slightest provocation, they will say it, but they don't mean it. I've heard that word countless times from my wife before we married, and here we are today waxing stronger. Once she's boiling like that and uttered the word, if it's on phone, I would abort the call and give her break, few days later, she would be the one running after me. You just need to be calm as a man, study your lady and understand her well, know how to handle conflicts, differences and misunderstandings. Most ladies I guess, won't mean that word when they say it, but they never understand it goes a long way in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fernandez01: 6:45pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by jasmeel: 6:48pm On May 12, 2022
Tor no wahala now. Flex
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by openmine(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2022
'Its Over between Us'..........
Later on.....

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Alaganature09(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2022
sorosoke101:
This thing happened to me 3 days ago she told me point blank "it is over between us" and I haven't gotten over it all because of a yahoo boy. In fact I thought of crying out loud but you see this inner cry is the most painful. Depression can kill ooh, my blood pressure is still very high, and I have been thinking a lot especially reminiscing the good times we had together. I just dey nairaland to while away time, now I met this God forsaken topic again that has made me remember every thing all over again. Op you have caused me more trouble with this topic than good right now I am looking for a woman to pet and console me so I could just forget abt her but I can't even surmon courage because my spirit soul and body are in separate dimensions.

Bro I know how you feel right now most especially someone you truly love but I will only advice you to move on instead of allowing her to cause more harm than good to you

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

The most hardest word to say in a relationship is: It's over.
This two words have sent so many souls to Jupita, Mars or Mecury.

Let me tell you, If you are not strong enough as a partner, it will send you into depression. A lot of people today are still depressed because of this words.

There are just two ways to doing this; either by text message, or by eye to eye (for the wicked ones).

As for me, i don't like doing the text message, i will just look straight into your eye and tell you it's the end of road for us.

Assuming your current partner just walk up to you and drop this few word; it's over between us, how would you respond or react using your current relationship as an example.
Will you cry, plead for more chance, or rather let go?

For me; i can't let go of my current relationship, i'll just cry and roll on the ground.

Depends on how nice, responsible, deep pocketed and spiritual you are before a tear can flow from the precious eyes during those days.

Na a mugu partner dey wait for "it's over between us"...know the signs earlier and mooooooooovvvvvvveeeeee wink
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2022
Depends on the value I have for the person bt whatever the case I will say whatever 1st bt I say anything I really wanna say.

And I'm definitely not gonna break a sweat for sure. unless I'm at fault then I will apologise accordingly. undecided
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by unmask: 7:19pm On May 12, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders'

The most hardest word to say in a relationship is: It's over.
This two words have sent so many souls to Jupita, Mars or Mecury.

Let me tell you, If you are not strong enough as a partner, it will send you into depression. A lot of people today are still depressed because of this words.

There are just two ways to doing this; either by text message, or by eye to eye (for the wicked ones).

As for me, i don't like doing the text message, i will just look straight into your eye and tell you it's the end of road for us.

Assuming your current partner just walk up to you and drop this few word; it's over between us, how would you respond or react using your current relationship as an example.
Will you cry, plead for more chance, or rather let go?

For me; i can't let go of my current relationship, i'll just cry and roll on the ground.
okay
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2022
My response will be "really is that what you want?"
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Divoc19(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm, As far as am sure nothing is wrong with me and I did my best, I'll still say enjoy your life without me and I become a free bird again smiley It's good to be free but not for long thiugh wink

lanocfoods:

Asking why is a mature way of dealing with it, not because you want to grovel but at least you need to know the reason for closure, so my response will be"why"
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Peskid: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
We move nothing new under the sun break fast must be shared for every one to taste.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
I really wish it'd happen though

All my life I've been the breaker and not the breakee

And worst part of it all is that my reasons are not concrete enough. Once I tire, I'll move on na u go use ur hand advice ursef
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
Nobody has ever said that to me., and nobody will
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by SoapQueen(f): 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
sorosoke101:
This thing happened to me 3 days ago she told me point blank "it is over between us" and I haven't gotten over it all because of a yahoo boy. In fact I thought of crying out loud but you see this inner cry is the most painful. Depression can kill ooh, my blood pressure is still very high, and I have been thinking a lot especially reminiscing the good times we had together. I just dey nairaland to while away time, now I met this God forsaken topic again that has made me remember every thing all over again. Op you have caused me more trouble with this topic than good right now I am looking for a woman to pet and console me so I could just forget abt her but I can't even surmon courage because my spirit soul and body are in separate dimensions.

Oh My God! Is it that bad? Trust me, you'll be fine. Many have passed through this and they came back better.

I know you may feel rejected and cheated on but try to picture yourself in the next 3, 5 years. You'll be thankful for this breakup.

Try to cheer up. Take long walks, get active, engage in any hobby. You'll be grateful in the coming months that you put yourself first.. Please, don't allow anybody give you blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by OGmoney19(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
No problem.. Take care but let's just keep talking.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Starz825(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2022
DryMouth:
I always respond with "OK"

I always expect breakup in a relationship so I don't love anybody. Plus I always see any girl am dating like a sex mate nothing more.

Na why your mouth dry now grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Atticusxsz(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
I've been in relationships like 3 to 4 times in my entirety but we splitting up just happens but the one that occurred between one of my ex and i in 2018 and the response she got from me was top notch... there's no need beating about the bush. There's no stressing and rolling on the floor with excessive emotional meltdown.

In all my dating experience, i would prefer my gf breaks up with me than me going through with it because of past experiences and it's been working like that ever since.

She called me severally on phone to drop the national cake on me but i wasn't with my phone. My phone was been charged at a charging booth within my neighbourhood. So, she came from Ogale in eleme where she's residing then with her mum to Onne to see me, although her mum's already late 2 months back.

Onome: Corpertion o... you know i really want the best 4 you in life and instead of making things easier 4 you, it's been getting worse which isn't no fault of yours.

Atticusxsz: I understand you completely.

Onome: I will always pray to God to grant you your wishes and give you someone that you'd be so proud to call your better half.

Atticusxsz: So?

Onome: If God wills and wants us to be together/end up together, there will always be a way but as it stands now, i think we aren't compatible and it can't just work. I know you won't want to break up with me, so I'll take the initiative to say we need a break so as to recollect and know where we are headed in life.

Atticusxsz: Ok... that would be cOoL. cool

Note: If eyes could kill, i would've drop dead on the spot that day. For two weeks, Onome related what transpired on that day to her clique of friends and co... swearing up and down, telling me that I've got no heart and feelings, not knowing that i was just been fair to her since she called the shots.

It's been 3 years now and Onome no one allow me hear word... hoping and wishing for a reunion, abi na comeback but I've got a lot on my plate, not to talk about the ones I'm trying to minus from the harem readily available.

So, break up abi na wetin una call am no dey move any artery 4 my body. grin

Make una continue... we go follow una 4 yansh. wink
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Burgerlomo: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
I will dance to OBO Skelewu song grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by dontrulee: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Okay
Then keep quiet.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Mcslize: 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Only pussy asss niggarrrz say such words to a baby girl
And only a pussy ass niggarr will also allow a baby girl to say such words to him

The weed man has spoken. grin

You dey really dey see far my brother.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
First you must try to understand if it's for a reason that can be sorted out, if not just let it go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.