Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6426 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, AgirlsNightmAre is female but she quickly edited her profile when i told her women aren't supposed to speak in the congregation according to the scriptures.
She's really mad at me for beating their intelligence in reasoning but there's nothing as in NATIN she fit do, her worse is to abuse, insult and curse, that's all what arrogant females like her does whenever they're dragged to their seats! wink
I don't know if it's mental problem or something more lethal to your mental health
You can check up my comments on the RedPill thread of the Romance section
Plus my posts, like the one I made about self-defense against knife attacks, which was a well written article due to my knowledge of the martial arts
My moniker has always been showing (m) in the bracket
But since you decided to be stupid and be calling me a girl or woman continue in your stupidity
There's no woman that will come up with this macho online appearance, instead of conceding defeat you're labelling me as a woman in other to vindicate yourself
Once again you to be confam idiot

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, AgirlsNightmAre is female but she quickly edited her profile when i told her women aren't supposed to speak in the congregation according to the scriptures.
She's really mad at me for beating their intelligence in reasoning but there's nothing as in NATIN she fit do, her worse is to abuse, insult and curse, that's all what arrogant females like her does whenever they're dragged to their seats! wink
You come here to rant about how you're a zealous witnesses.
Mr.man let me tell you, you're just a pure rank and file nothing else, talking about JW'S I've been a real one more than you. Guy you no reach me for wey I been dey unless for this crisis of conscience.
And one more thing I don't even see you reasoning from the scriptures atleast JW's out there have sense and try to elucidate on the what they're preaching, but you na different case you will just bring up something that's not even related to the topicabd be beating about the bush.
If you're really sincere in your quest for truth you'll just sit-down and check the two sides of the coin instead of behaving like a programmed robot with a premeditated script.
I'm a man yes a Man and a man nothing more a real nigga, a Macho man. I would have regretted it if God made a woman but no he made me man in his own image or likeness

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
Madan you're blessed in Jesus name, Amen! Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27-28 smiley

AgirlsNightmAre:

I don't know if it's mental problem or something more lethal to your mental health
You can check up my comments on the RedPill thread of the Romance section
Plus my posts, like the one I made about self-defense against knife attacks, which was a well written article due to my knowledge of the martial arts
My moniker has always been showing (m) in the bracket
But since you decided to be stupid and be calling me a girl or woman continue in your stupidity
There's no woman that will come up with this macho online appearance, instead of conceding defeat you're labelling me as a woman in other to vindicate yourself
Once again you to be confam idiot

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Mr.man let me tell you, you're just a pure rank and file nothing else, talking about JW'S I've been a real one more than you. Guy you no reach me for wey I been dey unless for this crisis of conscience.
And one more thing I don't even see you reasoning from the scriptures atleast JW's out there have sense and try to elucidate on the what they're preaching, but you na different case you will just bring up something that's not even related to the topic and be beating about the bush.
If you're really sincere in your quest for truth you'll just sit-down and check the both sides of the coin instead of behaving like a programmed robot with a premeditated script.
I'm a man yes a Man and a man nothing more a real nigga, a Macho man. I would have regretted it if God made a woman but no he made me man in his own image or likeness
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

And one more thing I don't even see you reasoning from the scriptures atleast JW's out there have sense and try to elucidate on the what they're preaching, but you na different case you will just bring up something that's not even related to the topic and be beating about the bush.
If you're really sincere in your quest for truth you'll just sit-down and check the both sides of the coin instead of behaving like a programmed robot with a premeditated script.
cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:16am On May 22, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

You're right, I was fed up with most of the things on the JW broadcasting.
Concerning the awakening I think it's mostly people from the West, here in Nigeria majority of the Teenagers I know in Higher institution don't even know the religion well, they think being part of it will ensure their salvation and the attend meetings to please their parents, non of them can engage in an exegetical discussion of sensitive Biblical topics.
And what I observed is that during WT.study people just read from the study material. Nobody dares to undertake an underground investigation.
I'm working on an article concerning the twisted view of the WT.society when it comes to the use of Blood in medical treatment and I'm planning to submit to a responsible Elder and a former friend, he's in the medical field seems it will be more appealing to him, because he even doubts some of the things that is being thought.

Remember this is a CULT! You should never have discussions of this sort with Elders. They are like CIA agents. Company men for Watchtower who are watching for people that develop different views from Watchtower. They hunt down for such people. For anyone that is awake, No 1 rule is Never discuss these topics with JWs around you if you have not completely left the Cult. You already know that JWs have a snitching culture. One over sabi JW will just expose you to your Elders and they will form judicial committee for you. Do you know that Admitting to Elders that you don't believe that the Governing body are spokesmen for God is a disfellowshipping offence? There are people who have been disfellowshipped simply because they said that. There are tips on how to handle the elders in ExJW forums. [b] Only have this discussions with people who are totally awake and either plan to leave the Cult or have left the Cult. How far awake is this your former friend?

See? The mere fact that I am even telling you to be careful just shows that this is a Cult!

As for younger people waking up in Nigeria, I have noticed that in most families here, amongst the children, there must be one or two that have left the Cult. You know we africans are more Family oriented than westeners. JWs in Nigeria don't shun their family members that leave the cult. But the shunning is Brutal in the western world. You will see JWs who have not seen either their parents or children or siblings for so many years simply because they left the cult. And this is why the shunning policy is dangerous! Still, there are JW Fanatics in Nigeria who still shun their families. I know of a JW elder who refused to attend the wedding of his daughter simply because she left the cult and got married to a non JW man. So, the shunning in Nigeria depends on if the JW is a fanatic. You would be surprised to know there are many JWs right now who already know the Cult is Bullshit but are just attending meetings to please their families. Notice that memorial attendance, excluding invited people, is always higher when Inactive JWs decide to attend. Same with CO Visits. After the memorial amd CO Visits, you won't see them again. Those are the people I am talking about.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2022
Courz:

Do you know that [b] Admitting to Elders that you don't believe that the Governing body are spokesmen for God is a disfellowshipping offence?

Lawlessness!
If you don't want to believe that they are God's spokesman, what are you doing in their gathering? cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:29am On May 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Lawlessness!
If you don't want to believe that they are God's spokesman, what are you doing in their gathering? [/s] cheesy

Exactly. Why can't peole disagree with your freemason gods? Why can't people leave your Cult when they disagree with your freemason gods? Why can't they leave without consequences? Why must they be punished for leaving?

Also, show me from the Bible where one who disagrees with the Governing body or doesn't believe they are spokesmen for God must be disfellowshipped.

These are God's spokesmen below:

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2022
Courz:

Remember this is a CULT! You should never have discussions of this sort with Elders. They are like CIA agents. Company men for Watchtower who are watching for people that develop different views from Watchtower. They hunt down for such people. For anyone that is awake, No 1 rule is Never discuss these topics with JWs around you if you have not completely left the Cult. You already know that JWs have a snitching culture. One over sabi JW will just expose you to your Elders and they will form judicial committee for you. Do you know that Admitting to Elders that you don't believe that the Governing body are spokesmen for God is a disfellowshipping offence? There are people who have been disfellowshipped simply because they said that. There are tips on how to handle the elders in ExJW forums. [b] Only have this discussions with people who are totally awake and either plan to leave the Cult or have left the Cult. How far awake is this your former friend?

See? The mere fact that I am even telling you to be careful just shows that this is a Cult of!

As for younger people waking up in Nigeria, I have noticed that in most families here, amongst the children, there must be one or two that have left the Cult. You know we africans are more Family oriented than westeners. JWs in Nigeria don't shun their family members that leave the cult. But the shunning is Brutal in the western world. You will see JWs who have not seen either their parents or children or siblings for so many years simply because they left the cult. And this is why the shunning policy is dangerous! Still, there are JW Fanatics in Nigeria who still shun their families. I know of a JW elder who refused to attend the wedding of his daughter simply because she left the cult and got married to a non JW man. So, the shunning in Nigeria depends on if the JW is a fanatic. You would be surprised to know there are many JWs right now who already know the Cult is Bullshit but are just attending meetings to please their families. Notice that memorial attendance, excluding invited people, is always higher when Inactive JWs decide to attend. Same with CO Visits. After the memorial amd CO Visits, you won't see them again. Those are the people I am talking about.
I can't agree less, thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
Courz:

Exactly. [1]Why can't peole disagree with your freemason gods?
[2]Why can't people leave your Cult when they disagree with your freemason gods?
[3]Why can't they leave without consequences?
[4]Why must they be punished for leaving?

The GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses aren't producing bread, they're not making clothes, they're not manufacturing electronics or electrical appliances neither are they into any form of services but they claim to be God's spokesman, so what are you doing in their gathering if you disagree with that opinion? embarassed
[1] Anybody can agree/ disagree with anybody but then you can't disagree with someone and wants to sit with him because it makes no practical sense! Psalms 1:1-3
[2] Nobody is held hostage so you're free to take your leave anytime, anyday!
[3] There's no consequences other than the ties you have with members which was based on your membership, so once you leave such ties are no longer there!
[4] That's not punishment but right of any organization as they have their rules which each person knew before joining so you can't force yourself on them, remember they already have their group before you came in so they have the right to apply their rules it's either you stay or leave!

Also, show me from the Bible where one who disagrees with the Governing body or doesn't believe they are spokesmen for God must be disfellowshipped.

Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them! Romans 16:17

These are God's spokesmen below:
You have the right to agree or disagree so choose one, but you can't force your opinion on whoever agree with them! wink
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:28am On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]The GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses aren't producing bread, they're not making clothes, they're not manufacturing electronics or electrical appliances neither are they into any form of services but they claim to be God's spokesman, so what are you doing in their gathering if you disagree with that opinion? embarassed
[1] Anybody can agree/ disagree with anybody but then you can't disagree with someone and wants to sit with him because it makes no practical sense! Psalms 1:1-3
[3] There's no consequences other than the ties you have with members which was based on your membership, so once you leave such ties are no longer there!
[4] That's not punishment but right of any organization as they have their rules which each person knew before joining so you can't force yourself on them, remember they already have their group before you came in so they have the right to apply their rules it's either you stay or leave!

Now I urge you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching that you have learned, and avoid them! Romans 16:17

You have the right to agree or disagree so choose one, but you can't force your opinion on whoever agree with them! [/s]wink

Why can't people disagree with your freemason gods? Why can't people leave your Cult when they disagree with your freemason gods? Why can't they leave without consequences? Why must they be punished for leaving?

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:31am On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] The GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses aren't producing bread, they're not making clothes, they're not manufacturing electronics or electrical appliances neither are they into any form of services but they claim to be God's spokesman, so what are you doing in their gathering if you disagree with that opinion? embarassed

You have the right to agree or disagree so choose one, but you can't force your opinion on whoever agree with them! [/s] wink

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the So called Anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the below video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:37am On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] The GOVERNING BODY of Jehovah's Witnesses aren't producing bread, they're not making clothes, they're not manufacturing electronics or electrical appliances neither are they into any form of services but they claim to be God's spokesman, so what are you doing in their gathering if you disagree with that opinion? embarassed

You have the right to agree or disagree so choose one, but you can't force your opinion on whoever agree with them! [/s] wink

A wonderful recent expose' from a JW which is directly from a CO.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:47am On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lawlessness!
If you don't want to believe that they are God's spokesman, what are you doing in their gathering? cheesy

Are you aware that one of your Governing body members, Geoffrey Jackson, denied being the only spokemen for God in a Court of law when he was asked if the governing body are spokesmen of God? He said it would be presumptuous of them to say They are the only Spokesmen of God. But in broadcasts and publications, they lie to you JWs that they are the only spokesmen of God. How about that?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Are you aware that one of your Governing body members, Geoffrey Jackson, denied being the only spokemen for God in a Court of law when he was asked if the governing body are spokesmen of God? He said it would be presumptuous of them to say They are the only Spokesmen of God. But in broadcasts and publications, they lie to you JWs that they are the only spokesmen of God. How about that?

That's the TRUTH!
He's a member of a TEAM serving as spokesman of the God of Jehovah's Witnesses, surely if they're spokesman of your own God you won't be here criticizing them.
So they are a TEAM of SPOKESMAN of our own God not yours!

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him. 1Corinthians 8:5-6

There are many Gods therefore they can only be SPOKESMAN of just one God: the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 12:57pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]That's the TRUTH!
He's a member of a TEAM serving as spokesman of the God of Jehovah's Witnesses, surely if they're spokesman of your own God you won't be here criticizing them.

For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,” there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him. 1Corinthians 8:5-6

There are many Gods therefore they can only be SPOKESMAN of just one God: the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! [/s] smiley

You don't understand English, don't you? You just want to read what you want. He admitted that The Governing body are NOT the only spokesmen of God. He said it in court. He said it is presumptuous of them (governing body) to say so. How about that?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 12:59pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] That's the TRUTH!

There are many Gods therefore they can only be SPOKESMAN of just one God: the God of Jehovah's Witnesses! [/s]smiley

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video below? Why did the Freemasons in the video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer?

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

You don't understand English, don't you? You just want to read what you want. He admitted that The Governing body are NOT the only spokesmen of God. He said it in court. He said it is presumptuous of them (governing body) to say so. How about that?

It's you who don't understand what you're saying!

Imagine Buhari in the meeting of UN and he was asked "are you President of the human race?"
Of course he will say "NO" or "That will be presumptuous"
But as him if he's leading a nation, Sai baba will boldly say "YES! I am the leader of Nigeria" wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] It's you who don't understand what you're saying!

Imagine Buhari in the meeting of UN and he was asked "are you President of the human race?"
Of course he will say "NO" or "That will be presumptuous"
But as him if he's leading a nation, Sai baba will boldly say "YES! I am the leader of Nigeria [/s] wink

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video below? Why did the Freemasons in the video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer?

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

The highlighted shows something is wrong with your brains! cheesy

If someone didn't publicly say something why forcing it on him and asking stupid questions? cheesy

I have asked you to tell this forum what exactly is this group or organization doing that's affecting the human society in a negative way?

But instead you keep running round the circus like a clown.
Please i don't bloody care what a freemason is but tell me what this organization is doing that's badly affecting the human society that's all! smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2022
Good for nothing idiots fellowshipping with hopeless Apostates who have nothing to offer you other than false information that's of no practical benefits to anyone! cheesy
Most of you don't know that those white Apostates are ferocious racists who despises you with passion but once they realize you guys are lovers of lawlessness like themselves among the blacks they pretend you're good to go with them but just try meeting them one on one and see how much they despice anyone who is not white! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] The highlighted shows something is wrong with your brains! cheesy

If someone didn't publicly say something why forcing it on him and asking stupid questions? cheesy

I have asked you to tell this forum what exactly is this group or organization doing that's affecting the human society in a negative way?

But instead you keep running round the circus like a clown.
Please i don't bloody care what a freemason is but tell me what this organization is doing that's badly affecting the human society that's all! [/s]smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 2:26pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
[s] Good for nothing idiots fellowshipping with hopeless Apostates who have nothing to offer you other than false information that's of no practical benefits to anyone! cheesy
Most of you don't know that those white Apostates are ferocious racists who despises you with passion but once they realize you guys are lovers of lawlessness like themselves among the blacks they pretend you're good to go with them but just try meeting them one on one and see how much they despice anyone who is not white! [/s] cheesy

Watchtower drops some truth about themselves to test how totally brainwashed you JWs are. So they dropped this wonderful Truth below. They admitted below that you JWs not partaking of the memorial emblems means You JWs do not get to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus and everything else it brings. You are cast out without a relationship with God.
Since this flew over your heads and there was no reaction from you JW's, showing that the Brainwashing is complete, they decided to continue to publish their lies for you JWs hoping people won't notice.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Watchtower drops some truth about themselves to test how totally brainwashed you JWs are. So they dropped this wonderful Truth below. They admitted below that you JWs not partaking of the memorial emblems means You JWs do not get to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus and everything else it brings. You are cast out without a relationship with God.
Since this flew over your heads and there was no reaction from you JW's, showing that the Brainwashing is complete, they decided to continue to publish their lies for you JWs hoping people won't notice.

In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 1 Corinthians 11:25-30

Those Apostates really caught rebellious and hopeless fools like you!
Jesus himself declared that he has TWO fold of SHEEP {John 10:16} so that the first fold are the ones who goes wherever he goes {Revelations 14:4} while the rest have to live permanently on planet earth! Revelations 14:6
He made a clear distinction between the first fold {Matthew 5:3} and the second fold {Matthew 5:5} but since you and your friends no longer believe the Bible how are you going to comprehend all the above quotes? smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 5:05pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup. For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves. That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 1 Corinthians 11:25-30

Those Apostates really caught rebellious and hopeless fools like you!
Jesus himself declared that he has TWO fold of SHEEP {John 10:16} so that the first fold are the ones who goes wherever he goes {Revelations 14:4} while the rest have to live permanently on planet earth! Revelations 14:6
He made a clear distinction between the first fold {Matthew 5:3} and the second fold {Matthew 5:5} but since you and your friends no longer believe the Bible how are you going to comprehend all the above quotes. [/s] smiley

They admitted above that you JWs not partaking of the memorial emblems means You JWs do not get to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus and everything else it brings. You are cast out without a relationship with God.

Now read John 6 vs 53 and 54. What did Jesus tell you to do there? Was there a specific instruction to great crowd separate from the anointed? Are you aware not eating the emblems means no everlasting life for you as stated by Jesus?

Secondly, Apostle Paul says you are to keep doing this to proclaim Jesus's death until he comes. But you JWs say Jesus has already come in 1914 invisibly. Why are you JWs still doing the Memorial when you say he has already come when Paul says to do it TILL JESUS COMES?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

They admitted above that you JWs not partaking of the memorial emblems means You JWs do not get to benefit from the sacrifice of Jesus and everything else it brings. You are cast out without a relationship with God.

Now read John 6 vs 53 and 54. What did Jesus tell you to do there? Was there a specific instruction to great crowd separate from the anointed? Are you aware not eating the emblems means no everlasting life for you as stated by Jesus?
Jesus said:
“I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:24
Because it's only with Israelites that the Christ (Messiah) had a direct dealing, other nations will have to tap the connection through those having direct dealings with the Messiah! Zechariah 8:23
So when he's talking about eating his flesh and drinking his blood he was specifically addressing those who will have direct dealings with him not all mankind, that's why he often refer to this ones as the LITTLE FLOCK! Luke 12:32

Secondly, Apostle Paul says you are to keep doing this to proclaim Jesus's death until he comes. But you JWs say Jesus has already come in 1914 invisibly. Why are you JWs still doing the Memorial when you say he has already come when Paul says to do it TILL JESUS COMES?

The Christ returned in 1914 but not for the benefit of the great crowd yet, it was to start taking away the first flock and restructure his group which Satan has devastated over the centuries! Matthew 13:25
Time is coming when he will take away the rest of them and by then we will no longer do any memorial again because those directly involved are no longer with us! smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 5:40pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Jesus said:
“I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:24
Because it's only with Israelites that the Christ (Messiah) had a direct dealing, other nations will have to tap the connection through those having direct dealings with the Messiah! Zechariah 8:23
So when he's talking about eating his flesh and drinking his blood he was specifically addressing those who will have direct dealings with him not all mankind, that's why he often refer to this ones as the LITTLE FLOCK! Luke 12:32

The Christ returned in 1914 but not for the benefit of the great crowd yet, it was to start taking away the first flock and restructure his group which Satan has devastated over the centuries! Matthew 13:25
Time is coming when he will take away the rest of them and by then we will no longer do any memorial again because those directly involved are no longer with us! [/s]smiley

Now read John 6 vs 53 and 54. What did Jesus tell you to do there? Was there a specific instruction to great crowd separate from the anointed? Jesus was speaking in the synagogue, a public place, with the Jews and the disciples present, thus showing he was speaking generally with all people. Read the verses before and after. Are you saying the Jews were anointed at that time? Are you aware not eating the emblems means no everlasting life for you as stated by Jesus?

Secondly, Apostle Paul says you are to keep doing this to proclaim Jesus's death until he comes. But you JWs say Jesus has already come in 1914 invisibly. Why are you JWs still doing the Memorial when you say he has already come BUT Paul says you should do it UNTIL JESUS COMES?

Thirdly, show me from the Bible where it says that Jesus will come invisibly in 1914. Also, show me from the Bible where it says Jesus came only for the benefit of the anointed.

Fourth, are you aware that during the passover meal with disciples and Jesus present, the disciples WERE NOT ANOINTED at that time but were anointed with the Holy Spirit afterwards?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Are you aware that during the passover meal with disciples and Jesus present, the disciples WERE NOT ANOINTED at that time but were anointed with the Holy Spirit afterwards?

But they were all his faithful disciples (Jews) and prospective members of his first flock! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But they were all his faithful disciples (Jews) and prospective members of his first flock! smiley

Now read John 6 vs 53 and 54. What did Jesus tell you to do there? Was there a specific instruction to great crowd separate from the anointed? Jesus was speaking in the synagogue, a public place, with the Jews and the disciples present, thus showing he was speaking generally with all people. Read the verses before and after. Are you saying the Jews were anointed at that time? Are you aware not eating the emblems means no everlasting life for you as stated by Jesus?

Secondly, Apostle Paul says you are to keep doing this to proclaim Jesus's death until he comes. But you JWs say Jesus has already come in 1914 invisibly. Why are you JWs still doing the Memorial when you say he has already come BUT Paul says you should do it UNTIL JESUS COMES?

Thirdly, show me from the Bible where it says that Jesus will come invisibly in 1914. Also, show me from the Bible where it says Jesus came only for the benefit of the anointed.

Fourth, are you aware that during the passover meal with disciples and Jesus present, the disciples WERE NOT ANOINTED at that time but were anointed with the Holy Spirit afterwards?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
Obviously you're not even reading responses but no wahala followers will read what you're not reading so keep what you think you know while i keep mine! cheesy
Courz:

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:56pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Obviously you're not even reading the response but no wahala followers will read what you're not reading so keep what you think you know while i keep mine! cheesy

You're not answering the questions. You are also not reading those verses I quoted. Do you see how your doctrines have too many holes to pick on? There are just too many errors to the point that you even formed your own doctrine, saying Jesus came for only the anointed. This is what happens when you lie.

Watchtower knows the 1914 doctrine is Bullshit. You JWs know it is Bullshit. This is why you still do the Memorial. In order for that doctrine to be proven TRUE, it must make sense when you view it from different perspectives. Everything that ties to it Must be True. How can you prove 1914 is true when Apostle Paul has exposed your doctrine in that single verse? Apostle Paul even exposed the fact that you JWs are Not following simple instructions.

Do you know that Jesus warned about your Cult? In Matthew 24: 3 to 8, Matthew 24 vs 23-31, 2Thessalonians 2 vs 1-12, Luke 21: 7-9, several warnings are there exposing your Cult. Go and read those verses very well. Guess who has been saying the end is near from its inception? Your Cult. Guess who said Jesus has already come? Your Cult. Guess who said he came invisibly which is similar to saying he is hiding somewhere, where no one saw him? Your Cult. Right from the inception of your Cult, they have been talking about Armaggedon Armaggedon Armaggedon, End of the world. The end is near! The lord's day has come even fixing dates!! Same thing Jesus warned against! Jesus says Don't believe them. Because when I come, Everybody will see me including those that pierced me! He is saying anyone Preaching about me coming invisibly is a False prophet because just as lightening shines from East and can be seen in the West is the same way his coming will be showing that Everyone will see him.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
Jesus' return in the year 1914 is indisputable otherwise present any better performing group than this group who claimed Jesus chose them when he returned in the year 1914.

On this same thread (not another) remember two of your cohorts confessed that Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people, the other confirmed atheist said Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people.

So instead of arguing blindly just present a better performing group than the one your own friends spoke well about them! wink
Courz:

You're not answering the questions. You are also not reading those verses I quoted. Do you see how your doctrines have too many holes to pick on? There are just too many errors to the point that you even formed your own doctrine, saying Jesus came for only the anointed. This is what happens when you lie.
Watchtower knows the 1914 doctrine is Bullshit. You JWs know it is Bullshit. This is why you still do the Memorial. In order for that doctrine to be proven TRUE, it must make sense when you view it from different perspectives. Everything that ties to it Must be True. How can you prove 1914 is true when Apostle Paul has exposed your doctrine in that single verse? Apostle Paul even exposed the fact that you JWs are Not following simple instructions. Do you know that Jesus warned about your Cult? In Matthew 24: 3 to 8, Matthew 24 vs 23-31, 2Thessalonians 2 vs 1-12, Luke 21: 7-9, several warnings are there exposing your Cult. Go and read those verses very well. Guess who has been saying the end is near from its inception? Your Cult. Guess who said Jesus has already come? Your Cult. Guess who said he came invisibly which is similar to saying he is hiding somewhere, where no one saw him? Your Cult. Right from the inception of your Cult, they have been talking about Armaggedon Armaggedon Armaggedon, End of the world. The end is near! The lord's day has come even fixing dates!! Same thing Jesus warned against! Jesus says Don't believe them. Because when I come, Everybody will see me including those that pierced me! He is saying anyone Preaching about me coming invisibly is a False prophet because just as lightening shines from East and can be seen in the West is the same way his coming will be showing that Everyone will see him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Should Christians Attend Church? / Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.