Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6789 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Come again! cheesy

Show your intelligence you keep boasting about and answer these questions below:

You have no problem with Watchtower owning the dead bodies of Bethelites. So, What is Watchtower doing with dead bodies of Bethelites? And are you a member of a Secret Cult apart from JW?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2022
Come again! cheesy

Courz:

Show your intelligence you keep boasting about and answer these questions below:
You have no problem with Watchtower owning the dead bodies of Bethelites. So, What is Watchtower doing with dead bodies of Bethelites? And are you a member of a Secret Cult apart from JW?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 5:04pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Come again! cheesy

Faces of Freemason JWs a. k. a The Anointed Ones. They admit Jehovah is Lucifer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

Faces of Freemason JWs a. k. a The Anointed Ones. They admit Jehovah is Lucifer.

Back to your old stories on the dead thread!
Can you just say one EVIL the so called Lucifer people are doing to affect their neighbours? Matthew 10:25 cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:30pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Back to your old stories on the dead thread!
Can you just say one EVIL the so called Lucifer people are doing to affect their neighbours? Matthew 10:25[/s]cheesy

Another video of a Freemason JW Elder caught trying to remove his freemason ring when he and another JW were approached to reveal to them, the Freemasonic nature of the Cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3UZG-Wg1lg

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 6:38pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Back to your old stories on the dead thread!
Can you just say one EVIL the so called Lucifer people are doing to affect their neighbours? Matthew 10:25 cheesy

It's a good thing you have admitted to being Lucifer's Witnesses. Nice one!

This is the Legacy of Lucifer's Witnesses below:

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

It's a good thing you have admitted to being Lucifer's Witnesses. Nice one! This is the Legacy of Lucifer's Witnesses below:
Insanity!
You accused people of being satanists and at the same time fabricating stories claiming that they're doing evil in secret but it has not affected the general public in any way.
Ọmọ you don dey colo o! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Even the OP (FatherOfJesus) who started the thread is now confused as to how far some people can go to accuse a guiltless group of people and at the same time calling on the general public to attack them whereas the public don't know a single evil deed the group is doing to warrant such hatred! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Even the OP (FatherOfJesus) who started the thread is now confused as to how far some people can go to accuse a guiltless group of people and at the same time calling on the general public to attack them whereas the public don't know a single evil deed the group is doing to warrant such hatred! cheesy
That's God for you, always confuse.
It's like my trademark.
I know all, I created man in my image, tested him with a fruit which I know he will eat, he ate it, I got angry and changed my divine plans. People whom I knew were going to turn sinners, I killed them and then change plan once again. I knew they were going to keep sinning, so I sent my son to come die for them when I could have Just killed satan whom I created in the first place and always knew that he would turn bad. My son died and rose again but people and still sinning.
I need a change of plan this time, maybe I will come and die by myself for your sins in form of a pig cheesy

There's nothing more confusing than that my brother cheesy

May I bless you
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Insanity!
You accused people of being satanists and at the same time fabricating stories claiming that they're doing evil in secret but it has not affected the general public in any way.
Ọmọ you don dey colo o! [/s] cheesy

Deceit of the Cult right below :

Which was a great success making JWs worship a Freemason Diety.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Pẹ̀lẹ́ tìẹ! grin

FatherOfJesus:
That's God for you, always confuse.
It's like my trademark.
I know all, I created man in my image, tested him with a fruit which I know he will eat, he ate it, I got angry and changed my divine plans. People whom I knew were going to turn sinners, I killed them and then change plan once again. I knew they were going to keep sinning, so I sent my son to come die for them when I could have Just killed satan whom I created in the first place and always knew that he would turn bad. My son died and rose again but people and still sinning.
I need a change of plan this time, maybe I will come and die by myself for your sins in form of a pig cheesy

There's nothing more confusing than that my brother cheesy

May I bless you

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

Deceit of the Cult right below :
Which was a great success making JWs worship a Freemason Diety.

Your problem is acting on impulse but you're expecting everyone to do the same whereas real intellectuals make sure of all things and hold fast to what is good! Thess 5:21

You don't expect intelligent people to start reacting simply because they got some information, it might be true or false but one thing is sure it must have either positive or negative effect on the society at large {Matthew 7:16-18} that's what Jesus told us to focus on not mere stories! 2Timothy 4:3-4

So please don't be offended that your stories doesn't make any sense to me, that's how the agents of the Intelligence behaves.
Thanks for your time! smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by FatherOfJesus: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ tìẹ! grin

may I bless you.
I love you unconditionally but if you don't do as I like, I will make you suffer cheesy
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Your problem is acting on impulse but you're expecting everyone to do the same whereas real intellectuals make sure of all things and hold fast to what is good! Thess 5:21

You don't expect intelligent people to start reacting simply because they got some information, it might be true or false but one thing is sure it must have either positive or negative effect on the society at large {Matthew 7:16-18} that's what Jesus told us to focus on not mere stories! 2Timothy 4:3-4

So please don't be offended that your stories doesn't make any sense to me, that's how the agents of the Intelligence behaves.
Thanks for your time![/s]smiley

More Legacy for the Cult below:

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Pẹ̀lẹ́ tìẹ! grin
FatherOfJesus:
may I bless you.
I love you unconditionally but if you don't do as I like, I will make you suffer cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

More Legacy for the Cult below:
Óyá you yourself try to be open minded, what has RING! RING!! RING!!! got to do with all the problems facing mankind today? undecided
If a group could erase racism and politics from the hearts of millions across the globe making them to vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever {Isaiah 2:2-4} my friend whatever anyone claim about their RINGS will never make any sense to right thinking individuals. If fact kings and rulers who can see the good results of their group will like to get such rings perhaps the power to control people and make them think like real humans not killing themselves is in that ring. smiley

My friend, I don't know how you're thinking but that's my take on all these freemason what have you! smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Óyá you yourself try to be open minded, what has ring got to do with all the problems facing mankind today? undecided
If a group could erase racism and politics from the hearts of millions across the globe making them to vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever {Isaiah 2:2-4} my friend whatever anyone claim about their rings will never make any sense to right thinking individuals. If fact kings and rulers who can see the good results of their group will like to get such rings perhaps the power to control people and make them think like real humans not killing themselves is in that ring. smiley

My friend, I don't know how you're thinking but that's my take on all these freemason what have you![/s] smiley

Gay Mafia of the JWs and more. Man in the last pic was the Homosexual partner of the Governing body member in the 3rd pic. Nice!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Óyá you yourself try to be open minded, what has RING! RING!! RING!!! got to do with all the problems facing mankind today? undecided
If a group could erase racism and politics from the hearts of millions across the globe making them to vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever {Isaiah 2:2-4} my friend whatever anyone claim about their RINGS will never make any sense to right thinking individuals. If fact kings and rulers who can see the good results of their group will like to get such rings perhaps the power to control people and make them think like real humans not killing themselves is in that ring. smiley

My friend, I don't know how you're thinking but that's my take on all these freemason what have you! smiley

Watchtower : Avoid Politics BUT I CAN TAKE PART IN POLITICS. Join politics and you will be Disfellowshipped. BUT I CAN JOIN POLITICS AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

Gay Mafia of the JWs and more. Man in the last pic was the Homosexual partner of the Governing body member in the 3rd pic. Nice!
Haba!
Please what has all these got to do with what is happening within the human society torí Ọlọ́run? smiley
How do you sleep at night with all these things in your mind whereas nobody in your neighbourhood is affected negatively with all these things you're storing in your head? smiley

What a pity! embarassed
Is this what you're getting from Apostate's site?
Well people differ in reasoning sha, so you may be interested in such needless stories but to a person like me who keeps anticipating the day mankind will stop killing one another over politics and racism all these stories are like Tom and Jerry! undecided
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

Watchtower : Avoid Politics BUT I CAN TAKE PART IN POLITICS. Join politics and you will be Disfellowshipped. BUT I CAN JOIN POLITICS AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

How do you think a neutral person will take this?

OK a group ZEALOUSLY PREACHING AND INDUSTRIOUSLY TEACHING people throughout the world not to participate in making, selling or using weapons is involved in the production of WEAPONS!
Please how are they going to make their own money after sending out publishers in millions to go throughout the earth discouraging people from patronizing their own product! embarassed

Abeg use your brains nah! undecided
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:42pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Haba!
Please what has all these got to do with what is happening within the human society torí Ọlọ́run? smiley
How do you sleep at night with all these things in your mind whereas nobody in your neighbourhood is affected negatively with all these things you're storing in your head? smiley

What a pity! embarassed
Is this what you're getting from Apostate's site?
Well people differ in reasoning sha, so you may be interested in such needless stories but to a person like me who keeps anticipating the day mankind will stop killing one another over politics and racism all these stories are like Tom and Jerry![/s] undecided

Freemasonic connections. International Bible Students meeting in Masonic Lodges today!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

Freemasonic connections. International Bible Students meeting in Masonic Lodges today!

Wòó my friend i'm already feeling sleepy, see you some other time, until then try to figure out what exactly do the people you're reporting did that's affecting the society as a whole apart from the fact that they don't go to WAR?
Good night my friend, do sleep well! smiley
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Courz:

The time has come for the bolded to happen! You have no idea. Many people are waking up! You need to see the population of ExJW reddit forum increasing! The Governing body are getting worried now. If you still attend meetings, you will notice their watchtower magazines having fear mongering messages and trying to keep JWs in by all means necessary. They are now hammering on JWs OBEYING THE FAITHFUL SLAVE EVEN WHEN INSTRUCTIONS DON'T MAKE SENSE!! They said it February, March, April and now May issues. They keep repeating it over and over again. Just pay attention to the messages in their publications during meetings. FEAR!! They also say the Judgement of Jesus of Mankind is based on how obedient JWs are to the Faithful Slave!! That's serious twisting of the bible!! Their broadcasts have warnings of JWs staying away from ExJWs and avoiding negative reports of Watchtower.

In the ExJW reddit forum, some Elders revealed that their COs have been complaining of a mass number of people leaving the Cult! They said people are becoming Inactive and some are not attending meetings as often as they should. There is also a great number of people in many countries preferring Zoom meetings than In person. JWs have become lazy. Many JWs have come to forums to discuss about how they woke up from the Cult during the Pandemic!! Even Teenagers are waking up!! Many people have also handed their elders letters of disassociation from the Cult. Ministerial servants and Elders are dropping their resignation. Watchtower is seeing this and making frantic efforts to make young men as young as 20 years Elders. For Watchtower to start putting fear mongering messages, it is obvious something big is going on. They are seeing their worst fears come to fruition. And it makes me laugh so hard.

Now with these people leaving the Cult, Watchtower will go and lie with numbers claiming 8.6 million of JW population. How can many people leave and you end up selling Kingdom Halls yet you LIE and say they are still 8.6 million? How? Watchtower lies about EVERYTHING!!

God and Jesus will not allow a Satanic Cult hold their people ransom. They will continue to expose Watchtower and make people come out of that Cult! There is nothing Watchtower can do about it!

You're right, I was fed up with most of the things on the JW broadcasting.
Concerning the awakening I think it's mostly people from the West, here in Nigeria majority of the Teenagers I know in Higher institution don't even know the religion well, they think being part of it will ensure their salvation and the attend meetings to please their parents, non of them can engage in an exegetical discussion of sensitive Biblical topics.
And what I observed is that during WT.study people just read from the study material. Nobody dares to undertake an underground investigation.
I'm working on an article concerning the twisted view of the WT.society when it comes to the use of Blood in medical treatment and I'm planning to submit to a responsible Elder and a former friend, he's in the medical field seems it will be more appealing to him, because he even doubts some of the things that is being thought.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
Janosky:

Empty tantrums of sifia pained mumu mysogynist.
He was born of a woman but his moniker speaks volumes.
Don't be scared of the moniker, I have nothing against women
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57am On May 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

You're right, I was fed up with most of the things on the JW broadcasting.
Concerning the awakening I think it's mostly people from the West, here in Nigeria majority of the Teenagers I know in Higher institution don't even know the religion well
Just like Akinwale (my first son) he began doubting the organization at the age of 18 and by the time he's 19 got a girl pregnant making me an unwilling grandpa, instantly his junior brother (Fernando) who likes doing just like him decided to end his education in the technical college, that's how they both went their separate ways then my friend took Fernando to south America since he's interest is in mechanized farming. Today Akinwale is still studying for his so called master degree but the irony of it is that Fernando (the Brazilian farmer) is now the one sponsoring Akinwale through schooling, In fact his mother is the one insisting Fernando mustn't marry ahead of his senior brother otherwise my son would have been married to one south American by now.

they think being part of it will ensure their salvation and the attend meetings to please their parents, non of them can engage in an exegetical discussion of sensitive Biblical topics.
I taught my sons to choose for themselves because my own families are Muslims, their mom is from a religious divided home where some of her grandparents are JWs but her father who chose not to be a JW married a Pentecostal. So my sons have different sects at their disposal and they're free to choose any they like after all i myself just got baptized few years ago. But i noticed that while Akinwale is trying to be inquisitive in everything the JWs teach Fernando concentrates on any organization that could perform better than JWs. In fact he told me "Fine boy (the nickname they gave me) thanks for teaching me what you know but mind you i will switch to another religious organization anyday i found one performing better than JWs"
And immediately i told him "son my God will never forgive you if you dare hesitate to call me anyday you find something like that because i will also like to be with the best performing group"
So don't think everyone will think the way you do, i have two sons and they don't think the same way. As for Akínwale his own son David (7) is my carbon copy the little boy took after me, in fact i always remind him that we are not his parents but grandparents as he always call me "dad" but his real dad "uncle Wale".
And what I observed is that during WT.study people just read from the study material. Nobody dares to undertake an underground investigation.
Since you have done the so called "underground investigation" try to expose us to any better performing group you have found after all we love working with Jesus' group! smiley
I'm working on an article concerning the twisted view of the WT.society when it comes to the use of Blood in medical treatment and I'm planning to submit to a responsible Elder and a former friend, he's in the medical field seems it will be more appealing to him, because he even doubts some of the things that is being taught.
The underlines!
(1) Blood transfusion has preserved many and killed many so there's nothing unique about it, it's not a sure medical treatment that can save life!
(2) How do you call someone who deals with Apostates "a responsible elder" when all of you know that's totally against the norms of the organization? smiley
(3) If anyone is doubting the jw.org teachings why is he still a member? Why not switch lanes to another religion claiming Christians, after all most people do it claiming it's all about different DENOMINATIONS? cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just like Akinwale (my first son) he began doubting the organization at the age of 18 and by the time he's 19 got a girl pregnant making me an unwilling grandpa, instantly his junior brother (Fernando) who likes doing just like him decided to end his education in the technical college, that's how they both went their separate ways then my friend took Fernando to south America since he's interest is in mechanized farming. Today Akinwale is still studying for his so called master degree but the irony of it is that Fernando (the Brazilian farmer) is now the one sponsoring Akinwale through schooling, In fact his mother is the one insisting Fernando mustn't marry ahead of his senior brother otherwise my son would have been married to one south American by now.

I taught my sons to choose for themselves because my own families are Muslims, their mom is from a religious divided home where some of her grandparents are JWs but her father who chose not to be a JW married a Pentecostal. So my sons have different sects at their disposal and they're free to choose any they like after all i myself just got baptized few years ago. But i noticed that while Akinwale is trying to be inquisitive in everything the JWs teach Fernando concentrates on any organization that could perform better than JWs. In fact he told me "Fine boy (the nickname they gave me) thanks for teaching me what you know but mind you i will switch to another religious organization anyday i found one performing better than JWs"
And immediately i told him "son my God will never forgive you if you dare hesitate to call me anyday you find something like that because i will also like to be with the best performing group"
So don't think everyone will think the way you do, i have two sons and they don't think the same way. As for Akínwale his own son David (7) is my carbon copy the little boy took after me, in fact i always remind him that we are not his parents but grandparents as he always call me "dad" but his real dad "uncle Wale".

Since you have done the so called "underground investigation" try to expose us to any better performing group you have found after all we love working with Jesus' group! smiley

The underlines!
(1) Blood transfusion has preserved many and killed many so there's nothing unique about it, it's not a sure medical treatment that can save life!
(2) How do you call someone who deals with Apostates "a responsible elder" when all of you know that's totally against the norms of the organization? smiley
(3) If anyone is doubting the jw.org teachings why is he still a member? Why not switch lanes to another religion claiming Christians, after all most people do it claiming it's all about different DENOMINATIONS? cheesy
Why not seek for psychiatric help
Brain damage is real
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The underlines!
Na your father be Apostate
Nonsense, you better get sense before it becomes too late
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Why not seek for psychiatric help
Brain damage is real

Well over 8,000,000 throughout the earth have the same line of thought as i do {John 17:20-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10} and ironically you as in yourself quantified them as "GOOD and LAW ABIDING people"
So do you really think GOOD and LAW ABIDING people need psychiatric help or you're just saying this out of a bad condition of the heart? Luke 6:45 smiley

AgirlsNightmAre:

Na your father be Apostate
Nonsense, you better get sense before it becomes too late

OK the "RESPONSIBLE ELDER" is your own father or like a father to you, shey? smiley

And better get sense before it becomes too late to do what exactly? cheesy

Remember the OP outrightly condemned all religions and here you are talking about sense before it's too late. Abeg too late to join a better performing group or forgo the worship of God altogether?
Please enlighten me i'm all ears! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
DID NOAH'S FLOOD REALLY HAPPENED, AND IF IT HAPPENED WAS IT WORLDWIDE?

THE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF CREATION HAS A LOT OF LOOPHOLES," LIGHT WAS CREATED BEFORE THE SUN".......

A LOT OF INCONSISTENCIES IN SOME VERSES IN THE BIBLE, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THIS VERSES WAS LATER PLAGIARIZED BY COPYISTS?

WHY IS THE THE BOOK OF ENOCH REJECTED, WHEN JUDE QOUTES FROM IT IN HIS LETTER

There are more than this, they are somethings that need a second thought before being dogmatic, religion from what I've seen limits your thinking capacity.....
https://www.nairaland.com/7070307/im-beginning-question-almost-everything#111790338

Walahi talahi it's really psychopathic to hate the truth!
I'm happy that all these are on the internet for everyone to read and reread.
So my friend AgirlsNightmAre, you have just two options it's either you repent of your sins and get help from the GOOD and LAW ABIDING people or you stick to the Apostates like Courz who also disown the organization of GOOD and LAW ABIDING people, of course everyone knows that only EVILDOERS and LAWLESS people finds it hard to maintain their position in the midst of GOOD and LAW ABIDING people! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
They are usually well meaning, generally honest but misguided, misinformed and fearful people who genuinely do believe that the world (or “this system”) is about to be destroyed. And so – out of fear – do whatever their leaders tell them to do in order to survive it.
Some of the examples we have on nairaland is MaxInDHouse and cornelboy.

Jehovah's Witnesses are USUALLY WELL MEANING, GENERALLY HONEST! Matthew 5:14-16

And some of them are MaxInDHouse and Cornelboy! 1Timothy 4:15

I wonder how some people could speak so lofty of their fellow humans like this yet wants to convince themselves that such people are not doing what is right! 1Peter 2:12; 3:16 cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2022
Janosky:

Empty tantrums of sifia pained mumu mysogynist.
He was born of a woman but his moniker speaks volumes.

My brother, AgirlsNightmAre is female but she quickly edited her profile when i told her women aren't supposed to speak in the congregation according to the scriptures.
She's really mad at me for beating their intelligence in reasoning but there's nothing as in NATIN she fit do, her worse is to abuse, insult and curse, that's all what arrogant females like her does whenever they're dragged to their seats! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Wife Limousine / Happy 60th Birthday Dr Olukoya / Ashamed Of Your Traditional Name Based On Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.