Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? (6422 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:18pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
[s] Jesus' return in the year 1914 is indisputable otherwise present any better performing group than this group who claimed Jesus chose them when he returned in the year 1914.

On this same thread (not another) remember two of your cohorts confessed that Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people, the other confirmed atheist said Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people.

So instead of arguing blindly just present a better performing group than the one your own friends spoke well about them! [/s] wink

But your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the below verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

But your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable!

The thing just dey pain you like pepper for body! cheesy
Each time the truth hits your forehead you angrily cancel it as if the original post will no longer be visible for followers to read!

Jesus himself is the evidence that what the JWs said about 1914 is indisputable!

He said:
By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

If you and all your families of the house of Apostasy can't find any group performing better than Jehovah's Witnesses and some of your friends are saying:

Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people ~ FatherOfJesus
Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people ~ AgirlsNightmAre

And this group were able to gather this people during a time when the world is full of lawless, good for nothing, dishonest and evil people.

Then Jesus himself has confirmed that what the organization said about 1914 is TRUE. It's impossible to gather grapes from thorns nor is it possible to gather figs from thistles! Matthew 7:17 wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]The thing just dey pain you like pepper for body! cheesy
Each time the truth hits your forehead you angrily cancel it as if the original post will no longer be visible for followers to read!

Jesus himself is the evidence that what the JWs said about 1914 is indisputable!

He said:
By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

If you and all your families of the house of Apostasy can't find any group performing better than Jehovah's Witnesses and some of your friends are saying:

Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people ~ FatherOfJesus
Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people ~ AgirlsNightmAre

And this group were able to gather this people during a time when the world is full of lawless, good for nothing, dishonest and evil people.

Then Jesus himself has confirmed that what the organization said about 1914 is TRUE. It's impossible to gather grapes from thorns nor is it possible to gather figs from thistles! Matthew 7:17 [/s] wink

But your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the below verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

FatherOfJesus:

They (Jehovah's Witnesses) are usually well meaning, generally honest!
Some of the examples we have on nairaland is MaxInDHouse and cornelboy.

AgirlsNightmAre:

If you've read about RottenNaija's ordeal, something similar happened to me I reach the crossroads, I will say a crisis of conscience.
The JWs are good and law-abiding people but the leadership has continued to enforced man-made rules and promoting of mere speculations as a central doctrine coupled with a sugarcoating of their history and forcing scripture to fit organizational policy.

Let other followers read these two comments coming from the enemies of the organization then compare to what Jesus of Nazareth said himself:

So prove that Jesus didn't return in 1914 as said by this group (Jehovah's Witnesses) by presenting a better performing group practicing what Jesus said to the extent of getting commendation even from those who hate the group! 1Peter 2:12 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:37pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the above verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 7:46pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Let other followers read these two comments coming from the enemies of the organization then compare to what Jesus of Nazareth said himself:

So prove that Jesus didn't return in 1914 as said by this group (Jehovah's Witnesses) by presenting a better performing group practicing what Jesus said to the extent of getting commendation even from those who hate the group! 1Peter 2:12 [/s] wink

But the same people you mentioned also criticised your Cult and called you JWs thoroughly misguided people! You also called them names! Their positive comments mean absolutely nothing.

Your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the below verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Courz:

But your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the above verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

You're dealing with Maximus the skillful soldier who has been trained by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to silence all tongues that rises against the truth! Isaiah 54:17

So i'm sorry my friend, you will continue to get angrier and angrier anytime you decide to do this with me because i know how to use the spiritual sword like a true Christian soldier! Luke 22:36; Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12 smiley

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

But the same people you mentioned also criticised your Cult and called you JWs thoroughly misguided people! You also called them names! Their positive comments mean absolutely nothing.

So what does that signifies about them?

Of course they're mentally unstable!

Jesus said:
"A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:18

Therefore if someone could say a group of people are WELL MEANING and HONEST, GOOD and LAW ABIDING but later turned around and say this same people has been thoroughly misguided. Then the only way to prove such a person is mentally OK is by presenting a better performing group where this GOOD and LAW ABIDING, WELL MEANING and HONEST people should be! cheesy

wink
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
cheesy

[s] You're dealing with Maximus the skillful soldier who has been trained by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to silence all tongues that rises against the truth! Isaiah 54:17

So i'm sorry my friend, you will continue to get angrier and angrier anytime you decide to do this with me because i know how to use the spiritual sword like a true Christian soldier! Luke 22:36; Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12 [/s] smiley

Prove that you are a real Soldier by responding to this below:

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:01pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] So what does that signifies about them?

Of course they're mentally unstable!

Jesus said:
"A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit" Matthew 7:18

Therefore if someone could say a group of people are WELL MEANING and HONEST, GOOD and LAW ABIDING but later turned around and say this same people has been thoroughly misguided. Then the only way to prove such a person is mentally OK is by presenting a better performing group where this GOOD and LAW ABIDING, WELL MEANING and HONEST people should be! [/s] cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Prove that you are a real Soldier by responding to this below:

Courz:

Honest hearted and sincere individuals know i have answered you so leave it the way it is my friend, those who are searching for the truth will surely read all these and benefits from it! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:18pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Honest hearted and sincere individuals know i have answered you so leave it the way it is my friend, those who are searching for the truth will surely read all these and benefits from it! [/s] wink

Your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the above verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Your doctrine of 1914 goes against what Jesus and Apostle Paul said about the coming of Jesus. You are also saying that Jesus and Apostle Paul know absolutely nothing of what they are talking about! Prove to me from the Bible that 1914 is indisputable! Look at the above verses and tell me where 1914 is stated there.

Oteneaaron, don't kill yourself with HBP, the truth about JEHOVAH, Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses is far beyond what anyone can deny. So if you and your friends aren't interested in what we have no wahala but you can never ever stop prospective subjects of God's Kingdom from traveling through the road that leads to everlasting life! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:39pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Oteneaaron, don't kill yourself with HBP, the truth about JEHOVAH, Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses is far beyond what anyone can deny. So if you and your friends aren't interested in what we have no wahala but you can never ever stop prospective subjects of God's Kingdom from traveling through the road that leads to everlasting life! [/s] wink

Everybody is Oteneaaron. Even a Christian still showing you Bible verses and pointing fingers at you against your Blasphemy against Jesus is Oteneaaron. Make use of your brain for once! Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

Everybody is Oteneaaron. Even a Christian still showing you Bible verses and pointing fingers at you against your Blasphemy against Jesus is Oteneaaron. Make use of your brain for once! Idiot!

Funny enough AgirlsNightmAre was also ready to quote the Bible and argue until i brought out HER recent post where she denied the Bible outrightly! cheesy
So stop deceiving yourself oteneaaron but if you choose to continue deceiving yourself no wahala i'm feeling sleepy already, see you tomorrow! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Funny enough AgirlsNightmAre was also ready to quote the Bible and argue until i brought out HER recent post where she denied the Bible outrightly! cheesy
So stop deceiving yourself oteneaaron but if you choose to continue deceiving yourself no wahala i'm feeling sleepy already, see you tomorrow! [/s]wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Honest hearted and sincere individuals know i have answered you so leave it the way it is my friend, those who are searching for the truth will surely read all these and benefits from it! wink

But you didn't answer ANY of his questions.

He asked you to show PROOF from the Bible that 1914 was Jesus came back invisibly to earth.

How difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by oteneaaron(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
Courz:

MaxInDHouse cannot honestly answer any of your questions without shooting himself in the foot.

He has no biblical proof for their 1914 doctrine.

MaxInDHouse is suffering from a very bad case of Cognitive Dissonance.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

MaxInDHouse cannot honestly answer any of your questions without shooting himself in the foot.

He has no biblical proof for their 1914 doctrine.

MaxInDHouse is suffering from a very bad case of Cognitive Dissonance.

I just enjoy the way he keeps shooting himself in the foot and making a fool of himself. The Cognitive Dissonance is now becoming Psychotic!
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 10:52pm On May 23, 2022
oteneaaron:

He asked you to show PROOF from the Bible that 1914 was Jesus came back invisibly to earth.

How difficult is that?

That's the problem. He's not answering them. He's also not reading the Bible verses I quoted. He's skipping them and typing Watchtower crap for me. He keeps boasting about Intelligence and being a Soldier for the Freemason gods but I have not seen any proof of that. I don't know what is difficult in the questions I asked for someone who claims to be intelligent.
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On May 24, 2022
Courz:

That's the problem. He's not answering them. He's also not reading the Bible verses I quoted. He's skipping them and typing Watchtower crap for me. He keeps boasting about Intelligence and being a Soldier for the Freemason gods but I have not seen any proof of that. I don't know what is difficult in the questions I asked for someone who claims to be intelligent.

oteneaaron:

He asked you to show PROOF from the Bible that 1914 was Jesus came back invisibly to earth. How difficult is that?

Keep playing around the circus like a clown in two accounts that's your headache! cheesy

When it comes to proof Jesus made us know that enemies of truth doesn't need scriptures to expose them {Matthew 7:6} because the Bible itself is not a book that could be read without guidance so how do you use such a book to prove something to a person who doesn't even want to believe the book?

Jesus answered:

do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:36-38

If you doubt the 1914 issue that's no problem because it's not obvious to most people living back then that a mighty spirit King visited the earth, but what about the FINE WORKS Jesus foretold about his group? {Matthew 28:18-20} Are these people doing it? AgirlsNightmAre did confirm that this group does it excellently!

What about the production of the fine FRUIT?
"Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people" ~ FatherOfJesus

"Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people" ~ AgirlsNightmAre

These two are not JWs neither do they wish to commend this organization yet out of all the religions they could think of they openly confessed that Jehovah's Witnesses met the expected standard (FRUIT)

Sorry Oteneaaron, i have answered you but if you choose to disbelieve it's none of my business honest hearted and sincere individuals will read all these and benefit themselves!

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12am On May 24, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Mind your words Jesus was no founder of cultism.
Don't insult the King, all things has been subjected under his feet including you, so next time don't frame him for something he was not guilty of.

The above write-up came from the same person whose evidence of doubt regarding the Bible could be noticed below:

AgirlsNightmAre:
DID NOAH'S FLOOD REALLY HAPPENED, AND IF IT HAPPENED WAS IT WORLDWIDE?

THE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF CREATION HAS A LOT OF LOOPHOLES," LIGHT WAS CREATED BEFORE THE SUN".......

But because SHE wants to antagonize JWs who are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people (according to herself) she now changed her expression trying to say she believes in Jesus whom she has already shown is just a myth by disbelieving what Jesus himself confirmed in his own words:
THE ACCOUNT OF NOAH! Luke 17:26-27 cheesy

I'm so glad that all these are on the internet, many will come and read all what you LIARS are typing and laugh at your stupidity! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:06am On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Keep playing around the circus like a clown in two accounts that's your headache! cheesy

When it comes to proof Jesus made us know that enemies of truth doesn't need scriptures to expose them {Matthew 7:6} because the Bible itself is not a book that could be read without guidance so how do you use such a book to prove something to a person who doesn't even want to believe the book?

Jesus answered:

do you say to me whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.” John 10:36-38

If you doubt the 1914 issue that's no problem because it's not obvious to most people living back then that a mighty spirit King visited the earth, but what about the FINE WORKS Jesus foretold about his group? {Matthew 28:18-20} Are these people doing it? AgirlsNightmAre did confirm that this group does it excellently!

What about the production of the fine FRUIT?
"Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST people" ~ FatherOfJesus

"Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING people" ~ AgirlsNightmAre

These two are not JWs neither do they wish to commend this organization yet out of all the religions they could think of they openly confessed that Jehovah's Witnesses met the expected standard (FRUIT)

Sorry Oteneaaron, i have answered you but if you choose to disbelieve it's none of my business honest hearted and sincere individuals will read all these and benefit themselves! [/s]

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video below? Why did the Freemasons in this video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2022
Courz:

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video below? Why did the Freemasons in this video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?
Watchtower!
Freemason!
Jehovah!
Lucifer!

Nobody cares about what you call the one and only group that has produced WELL MEANING, HONEST, GOOD and LAW-ABIDING people! Matthew 7:16-18; 1Peter 2:12

So go and see the psychiatrist! cheesy

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 9:16am On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] Freemason!
Jehovah!
Lucifer!

Nobody cares about what you call the one and only group that has produced WELL MEANING, HONEST, GOOD and LAW-ABIDING people! Matthew 7:16-18; 1Peter 2:12

So go and see the psychiatrist! [/s] cheesy

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video above? Why did the Freemasons in this video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2022
Courz:

Why didn't Watchtower inform you JWs that the so called anointed ones are Freemasons as shown in the video above? Why did the Freemasons in this video admit that Jehovah is Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

MaxInDHouse:

Watchtower!
Freemason!
Jehovah!
Lucifer!

No sane human cares about what you call the one and only group that has produced WELL MEANING, HONEST, GOOD and LAW-ABIDING people! Matthew 7:16-18; 1Peter 2:12

So go and see the psychiatrist! cheesy
wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 11:27am On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

wink

A recent expose' from a JW which is directly from a CO.

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2022
Courz:

A recent expose' from a JW which is directly from a CO.

MaxInDHouse:

Who cares what anyone says about the one and only group that has produced WELL MEANING, HONEST, GOOD and LAW-ABIDING people? Matthew 7:16-18; 1Peter 2:12
Even if the President of the Watchtower today turn his back on the organization all he need do to convince me is present a better performing group anything short of that is tantamount to gibberish.
As long as the group continues to be i am one of them! wink
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 12:25pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why is Watchtower scared of people asking JWs questions during field service? The way I am bombarding you with questions you cannot answer, why are they scared of that to the point of seeing the Preaching work you have been boasting about in this forum, as a threat to the Cult? No spirit of Boldness anymore? No courage? Are they cowards now?

Why are they also trying to target people who have never heard of JWs (Proof that your Preaching work isn't worldwide as you boast about)? Why is that?
Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2022
Courz:

Why is Watchtower scared of people asking JWs questions during field service? The way I am bombarding you with questions you cannot answer, why are they scared of that to the point of seeing the Preaching work you have been boasting about in this forum, as a threat to the Cult? No spirit of Boldness anymore? No courage? Are they cowards now?

Why are they also trying to target people who have never heard of JWs (Proof that your Preaching work isn't worldwide as you boast about)? Why is that?

If i am not a JW before the comments of your two friends (AgirlsNightmAre and FatherOfJesus) is enough to make me one of JWs:

Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST~ FatherOfJesus
Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING~ AgirlsNightmAre

In fact the JWs themselves only need to explain to me how they're able to make their ENEMIES speak so lofty of their organization because i must be one of the GOOD, LAW ABIDING, WELL MEANING and HONEST people too! wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Courz: 1:49pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s] If i am not a JW before the comments of your two friends (AgirlsNightmAre and FatherOfJesus) is enough to make me one of JWs:

Jehovah's Witnesses are WELL MEANING and HONEST~ FatherOfJesus
Jehovah's Witnesses are GOOD and LAW ABIDING~ AgirlsNightmAre

In fact the JWs themselves only need to explain to me how they're able to make their ENEMIES speak so lofty of their organization because i must be one of the GOOD, LAW ABIDING, WELL MEANING and HONEST people too! [/s]wink

Re: What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? by Emusan(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Oteneaaron, don't kill yourself with HBP, the truth about JEHOVAH, Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses is far beyond what anyone can deny. So if you and your friends aren't interested in what we have no wahala but you can never ever stop prospective subjects of God's Kingdom from traveling through the road that leads to everlasting life! wink

See how he is making false accusation!

The other day it was Emusan is OLAADEGBU and johnw47.

He even claimed it was God's holy spirit that exposed me! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Priding in his ignorance is the most funny part cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Really Pity Christians / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Jigi Dem- Sweet Tune.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.