Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (32363 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ViperAda: 6:42pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu urchins grasping on straws nowadays.

El Rufai is the new messiah now.
You're behind the news.

-Viper

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:42pm On May 12, 2022
Businessman1986:

So Yoruba Muslims are therefore compulsorily denied political office at the highest level because one peabrained maggot opened his mouth?

Godwilling, Asiwaju will proffer to our nation many effective solutions to our challenges as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And you will live humbly and accordingly in those near times to come, or NOT, but then, who bleeding cares

Because Peeps from the South East are not entitled to the presidency also?

If APC likes they can select Bola Tinubu, Atiku & pdp will win the General Election easily.

Muhammadu Buhari will be the first & last APC President.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If El Rufai said he is supporting Osinbanjo you won't have written all what you wrote up there.

You dey doubt the endorsement before, now that it has been confirm, you dey change mouth grin

You will understand why is so important to have the Governor of a State on one side during the primary election.

You guys will be humbled on June 1st.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win majority of the vote. Osinbanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the vote among themselves.

God bless you parachoko. MikoB is just consoling himself and we can not deny him of that right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:44pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

Trust Fulanis at your own peril..

I think by now Tinubu must have learnt his lessons
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by fyneguy: 6:46pm On May 12, 2022
K K K in Tinubu's bag

Ladies and Gentlemen, Tinubu is the next President.

End of Discussion. Drops mic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:46pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Well as a Lagosian na only Yoruba people Jagaban empower, I am yet to hear any Eastern heavyweight through any weight behind him.

All his galavanting has been with his Muslim brothers, El Rufai, Shettima & Co, it takes 2 to tango.
How many heavyweight Politician in the east is in the APC? Tinubu don meet Umahi and Kalu.

He will surely campaign in the South East after he win APC ticket. Tinubu will surely carry every geopolitical region along when he becomes the president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:47pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

Tinubu is selfish for wanting to be president like every other candidate out there?
Name just one good thing Bola Ahmed Tinubu has done, other than enrich himself with Lagos State assets?.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Superwave16320: 6:48pm On May 12, 2022
I rather trust the worse of Northerner than a saint from Igboland.

Puskas:
El Rufai is a snake and can never be trusted
ChoCho54:

pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Puskas: 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
I rather trust the worse of Northerner than a saint of if Igboland.

Trash
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:50pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
How many heavyweight Politician in the east is in the APC? Tinubu don meet Umahi and Kalu.

He will surely campaign in the South East after he win APC ticket. Tinubu will surely carry every geopolitical region along when he becomes the president.
Dude I know you are a kid, even voters card you no possess, what is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s call to fame, what has he done in politics that benefitted you?

Elegushi, Faleke, Mc Oluomo & co can sing his praises, they are beneficiaries of Alausa, what has he implemented that touched your life?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.

Stop fooling yourself. Just see the nonsense you're writing. Does badaru,Bagudu or Buni control the delegates of kaduna?

Hatred can truly make people foolish. So Good luck Jonathan will join Apc 2wks to convention from PDP and become Apc consensus candidate? Some of you here really need brain replacement surgery.

Somebody that is not yet even a member of Apc and he's even out of the country right now. So the likes of Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Bello, Amaechi will step down for a Jonathan? Dem swear 4 una?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by drlateef: 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
I can see wailers in severe pain. This is not deception. The last time Tinubu came to Kaduna, he gave his seat to Tinubu to sit on it. How else can he show his love for Tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by popesco123: 6:52pm On May 12, 2022
Chop the rice, accept the money, shout yes open and do your mind in secret.

Last last the urchins eye go clear
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters should be seriously worried... lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Aboki99(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
El Rufai is a snake and can't be trusted

You wouldn't have said this if he had supported your second RCCG pastor Osinbande or what's he called?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:55pm On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop fooling yourself. Just see the nonsense you're writing. Does badaru,Bagudu or Buni control the delegates of kaduna?

Hatred can truly make people foolish. So Good luck Jonathan will join Apc 2wks to convention from PDP and become Apc consensus candidate? Some of you here really need brain replacement surgery.
South South & South East will never cast their votes for a Yoruba Muslim.

Even most Christians from the South West will not vote for him, because he has done absolutely nothing for them.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:56pm On May 12, 2022
Aboki99:

You wouldn't have said this if he had supported your second RCCG pastor Osinbande or what's he called?
How will a bigoted Muslim support a Christian?

We know their agenda, they have done their bidding in Saudi Arabia.

Southern President of Nigeria is reserved exclusively for the Christians.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Starz825(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.
Jeez
Where you see all this your conspiracy theory...
Deliver GEJ as consensus candidate...

Talking Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu’s selfishness will destroy APC, good thing we have a choice of pdp to vote for.

You guys have always been PDP. Stop fooling around. We know una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by abobote: 6:59pm On May 12, 2022
Hell-rufai has run back to Tinubu, after giving Fayemi hope
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:00pm On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

You guys have always been PDP. Stop fooling around. We know una
Na so we tell una say Jonathan & Pdp will lose in 2015, nouveau children like you new into politics were running their mouths?

If APC wants to kiss Aso Rock goodbye, they should select Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 7:00pm On May 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
I rather trust the worse of Northerner than a saint from Igboland.

That's your headache not mine. grin
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by keneck1: 7:01pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
El Rufai is a snake and can't be trusted
cry well well.God our incoming president federal republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

If he says otherwise you will come here with ur big scattered teeth to jubilate.

Hahahahahahahaha...... don't mind him. MikoB is in severe pains.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by MikoB: 7:02pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If El Rufai said he is supporting Osinbanjo you won't have written all what you wrote up there.

You dey doubt the endorsement before, now that it has been confirm, you dey change mouth grin

You will understand why is so important to have the Governor of a State on one side during the primary election.

You guys will be humbled on June 1st.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win majority of the vote. Osinbanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the vote among themselves.

Wait till when Osinbajo visits, you will understand what they call real endorsement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Puskas: 7:03pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:

Na so we see am. How are you doing sweetie?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2022
ViperAda:

You're behind the news.

-Viper
Viper is El Rufai while Tinubu is a mamba. One will definitely swallow the other out of treachery, but will unfortunately definitely die because, agwo noro ibeya, odudu ya aputa ya nonu! cheesy
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
keneck1:
cry well well.God our incoming president federal republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
All these Bola Ahmed Tinubu Nonsense must be a plot by PDP, to seize power from behind, even Fela said it, when they want to knock your head, na from back.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by 77up(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

which lesson o, madam/OGA teacher undecided

Kaduna for Tinubu already, no story cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:06pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:

Wait till when Osinbajo visits, you will understand what they call real endorsement.
Pride comes before a fall, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going into retirement next month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos) / Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.