Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (32360 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
No one is stopping you from voting your southern Christian candidate.

Tinubu will win APC primary election, no amount of wailing will stop him from wining.
He can buy over the APC delegates, that is as far as he gets, he cannot buy over the electorate on Election Day.

APC will kiss goodbye to Aso Rock, pdp tried these same nonsense with Jonathan in 2015, we all know where it landed them.

Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by mannobi(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
That's politicians for you. Today they are against him, you jubilate, tomorrow they parley with him. As for you, you should know how to take words of politicians serious.
Good one for tinubu. Definitely some people are depressed to read this.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by MrMcJay(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

Trust Fulanis at your own peril..

I think by now Tinubu must have learnt his lessons

But you are supporting Atiku na. Is he an Ijaw or Berom?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

omo Igbo, u don lose again and u go wail until 2031. shiorr grin

They are shameless though. Totally impervious to serial losses and multiple public disgrace.

Considering that Igbos have made themselves a political laughing stock many times, I am always amused to see them online talking dumbly and making asinine predictions

8 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He can buy over the APC delegates, that is as far as he gets, he cannot buy over the electorate on Election Day.

APC will kiss goodbye to Aso Rock.
You do not have more than one vote.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by DCvibe01: 6:31pm On May 12, 2022
E go soon buy tickets too...dis election na all man 4 his self
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You do not have more than one vote.

Na so you stand with Jonathan in 2015?, Fools that don’t know their history, are bound to repeat it, no way Southern Nigeria will produce a Muslim as it’s representative for the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You Muslims are undermining the Christian South.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Heavensent01(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
whether or not, nothing will stop omo Iya mogaji

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by humahn(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
eve tinubu won't trust his kind of endorsement self
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Myexdisturbs: 6:33pm On May 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Chikena!!! Some people will not be happy today.
Na El rufai who had a failed coup against Buni de give u hope now grin grin
Afonjaas sef cheesy
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ViperAda: 6:34pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

Somebody, hold an Ipob beside you and show him love.

-Viper

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:34pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na so you stand with Jonathan in 2015?, Fools that don’t know their history, are bound to repeat it, no way Southern Nigeria will produce a Muslim as it’s representative for the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Know this and have peace of mind.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ogundeleai(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Why not.... Aite-yinka laun d'owo bo... A case of San-laun-rin, aje ni muni pekoro.... Elrufai is not individual that will be hiding behind finger to state his mind... Èrò fiimu wo t'oba tasiko

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Ayomi90: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it, with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.
If he says otherwise you will come here with ur big scattered teeth to jubilate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Afonjaas sef cheesy
Shettima, El Rufai will support him, they are all Muslims, how many other APC candidates from the South are Muslims?

Christian Association of Nigeria is watching them closely, Nigeria is a secular state, not an Islamic state.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu’s selfishness will destroy APC, good thing we have a choice of pdp to vote for.

Tinubu is selfish for wanting to be president like every other candidate out there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by storm001(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
All na scam, they are all going for GEJ.

Trust North at your own peril
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

You Muslims are undermining the Christian South.

Are you ok?

What's with insulting people for having a different opinion ?

Time would tell.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by duro4chang(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Afonjaas sef cheesy
I know say wailers will wail and gnash their teeth on this thread. Take it easy. You can take sleeping tablet incase you find it difficult to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Blackmanpro: 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
The midget have spoken
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nigerialabalaba: 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it, with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.
na part of d twelve wey sign for Jagaban be dat o. How market? grin
It is game over for pyo.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:

Know this and have peace of mind.
Well as a Lagosian na only Yoruba people Jagaban empower, I am yet to hear any Eastern heavyweight through any weight behind him.

All his galavanting has been with his Muslim brothers, El Rufai, Shettima & Co, it takes 2 to tango.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Businessman1986(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Muslim agenda, Southern President is exclusively reserved for the Christians.

So Yoruba Muslims are therefore compulsorily denied political office at the highest level because one peabrained maggot opened his mouth?

Godwilling, Asiwaju will proffer to our nation many effective solutions to our challenges as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And you will live humbly and accordingly in those near times to come, or NOT, but then, who bleeding cares

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

APC will kiss goodbye to Aso Rock, pdp tried these same nonsense with Jonathan in 2015, we all know where it landed them.

Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

Which electorate? The mumus wey dey shout on social media but don't have PVC or the chest beaters that would hide under their beds on election day? Hopefully no be those electorates you dey talk about because the rest of the electorate, the marketwomen, the traders, the agberos etc have already been bought, if Tinubu gets the mandate from APC, it is game over!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Fernandez01: 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Sardauna24(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

He is hypocrite
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:

Consolation is allowed. Lol.......

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Mooh247: 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu urchins grasping on straws nowadays.

El Rufai is the new messiah now.

Jealousy and envy one finish Peter Obi Miscreants

Hehehe....

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) / ICPC Seizes Akpabio’s International Passport - The News Feed / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.