Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (32304 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
Excuzeme:
From what l have been reading and hearing about the 2023 Elections, it is obvious that the "Ordinary Masses" cannot be trusted to elect a good leader for their own wellbeing".
That is why V@mpires like Emefiele, Hell Rufa, Tinubu, Atiku, etc are all saying they want to be President and the masses are fighting each other over them.

I pity this generation.

Look at what happened in the Philippines: The Son of the brutal Dictator, who killed millions of their Parents, Ferdinand Marcos, has now been elected President, by the Children of the Victims!
Why wont "History" repeat itself? Why wont thunder strike twice, in the same place?
I am sure, very soon, the Son of Abacha or Buhari will be elected President of Nigeria
. grin grin

"Nigerians, know your History"
Truth, you are correct, it is amazing the way these oblivious youths support corruption, yet wail upandan, doing the same things their ancestors did, but expect a different outcome.

As they say, the apple never falls too far away from the tree.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by duro4chang(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

No be una be new wailing wailers since Jonathan port to apc to collect ticket grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin concern me and Jonathan? I dey happy self say he port. I know say you no happy for this thread. No vex. Na so the thing dey do nau. Sometimes you go get news wey go make you happy, sometimes news no go sweet ya belle. Take am like that today. He fit good tomorrow. If you think say sleep no come quick, make you buy sleeping tablet. No vex.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Echoban: 8:18pm On May 12, 2022
Asgard13:
Power to the people
North 2023

This foolish boy self grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by SimplePlan34: 8:23pm On May 12, 2022
Of course el Rufai wants to be president after Tinubu
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Ekpeitit(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
It is finished, Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by BannarBannar: 8:29pm On May 12, 2022
joelbooks:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-fully-with-tinubu-says-el-rufai

God and quote my word today,El Rufai is the Buhari Anoited candidate and he will emerge the winner, I don’t know how it will play out but this has been concluded since mid last year and all the noise everywhere is just a normal political talk. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Talentempire: 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
All of them want to govern a falling Nigeria
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by fyneguy: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.

You are a neophyte in politics.

Every politics is local. Badaru or whoever cannot shut El Rufai out of Kaduna politics. The so-called "inner workings of the APC" only exists in your imagination.

What matters is El Rufai's ability to deliver delegates' votes for Tinubu. Any other thing is a noise.

This is a game of numbers, not semantics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Invitationn: 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Muslim agenda, Southern President is exclusively reserved for the Christians.
Because only Christians live in the South cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by fyneguy: 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu’s selfishness will destroy APC, good thing we have a choice of pdp to vote for.

Selfishness as in he should have allowed Osinbajo to win? Wetin be selfishness??

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Excuzeme:
From what l have been reading and hearing about the 2023 Elections, it is obvious that the "Ordinary Masses" cannot be trusted to elect a good leader for their own wellbeing".
That is why V@mpires like Emefiele, Hell Rufa, Tinubu, Atiku, etc are all saying they want to be President and the masses are fighting each other over them.

I pity this generation.

Look at what happened in the Philippines: The Son of the brutal Dictator, who killed millions of their Parents, Ferdinand Marcos, has now been elected President, by the Children of the Victims!
Why wont "History" repeat itself? Why wont thunder strike twice, in the same place?
I am sure, very soon, the Son of Abacha or Buhari will be elected President of Nigeria
. grin grin

"Nigerians, know your History"

Only Peter Obi is the Saint right?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by olatuns2017: 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
joelbooks:

Kogbagidi

The Kardashians are SET

K K K - Kano Katsina Kaduna

K K K - Kodun Kopo Kope

#BAT2023
#TINUBU2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Paretomaster1(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Chikena!!! Some people will not be happy today.

See them already Lamenting above you na...
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by akilo1: 9:07pm On May 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Chikena!!! Some people will not be happy today.
the 2 percent?they are not from Nigeria
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

They are shameless though. Totally impervious to serial losses and multiple public disgrace.

Considering that Igbos have made themselves a political laughing stock many times, I am always amused to see them online talking dumbly and making asinine predictions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by murmee: 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
El Rufai is a snake and can't be trusted
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Oracleforce: 9:19pm On May 12, 2022
joelbooks:

The Hell-Rufai I know will not work for Tinubu....
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Paretomaster1:

See them already Lamenting above you na...
I see them now. I know say them go wail and gnash their teeth taya.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by zionstaar75: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.
oga how is this your business?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by sirsugar(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Why are dey all bowing to greet this man grin he no even hold any political office

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by zionstaar75: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.
very naive analysis,so buni will install next president? even his grandfather can't.do u people even know what it takes to install a president??

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Great2017: 9:29pm On May 12, 2022
BannarBannar:

God and quote my word today,El Rufai is the Buhari Anoited candidate and he will emerge the winner, I don’t know how it will play out but this has been concluded since mid last year and all the noise everywhere is just a normal political talk. I come in peace
Stories

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by victorDanladi: 9:30pm On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lol..

Trust Fulanis at your own peril..

I think by now Tinubu must have learnt his lessons
Its whe it comes to Tinubu you remember fulanis are not to be trusted but when Osinbajo is following Kabiru gaya around like slaves the same thing is not applicable

Probably ONLY RCCG MEMBERS WILL VOTE FOR OSINBAJO THE

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.
who ask this one this kind of plenty stories now Oga face front Tinubu is progressing while you Wailers are wailing

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Aboki99(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
How will a bigoted Muslim support a Christian?

We know their agenda, they have done their bidding in Saudi Arabia.

Southern President of Nigeria is reserved exclusively for the Christians.

Same way bigoted Christians like u refused to support Buhari because "he will islamize Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by k2money(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, nonsense Afonja.
Lol am well train I don't abuse on social media bye but for your information am from omuo Ekiti, and born a Christian but now a agnostic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by johntolu: 11:55pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

You registered in 2021.

You told nobody anything.

He must have passed his message using any of his numerous NL accounts.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by bjnice(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:

You are a pathetic human being. Instead of you to promote your candidate, you are trying all efforts to water down other people evident effort. If osinbajo ever had such endorsement you have written an unending epistle by now.

Sha brace yourself for awaiting defeat comes 1 June because there is no vegetable oil sorry anointing oil from Mr. President

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Dminister(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2022
Only in words but not in practice. If you know you know
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Penguin2: 2:00am On May 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

Stop fooling yourself. Just see the nonsense you're writing. Does badaru,Bagudu or Buni control the delegates of kaduna?

Hatred can truly make people foolish. So Good luck Jonathan will join Apc 2wks to convention from PDP and become Apc consensus candidate? Some of you here really need brain replacement surgery.

Somebody that is not yet even a member of Apc and he's even out of the country right now. So the likes of Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Bello, Amaechi will step down for a Jonathan? Dem swear 4 una?

Have you heard of anything called waiver before?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Penguin2: 2:04am On May 13, 2022
princdebola201:
mpurumiri always want to spin narratives against Tinubu at the End you sound foolishcheesy

Is Buni and badaru nonsense going to determine the names of delegates kaduna state Apc will forward to NWC?

If your brains re working you would have known with the emergence of senate president as an aspirant in presidential election , yobe delegates votes will be splitted between buni and lawan

Lol

Except that there will be no need for delegates grin

GEJ is your consensus candidate.

Your Jagaban already signed his withdrawal letter grin
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Penguin2: 2:07am On May 13, 2022
fyneguy:

You are a neophyte in politics.

Every politics is local. Badaru or whoever cannot shut El Rufai out of Kaduna politics. The so-called "inner workings of the APC" only exists in your imagination.

What matters is El Rufai's ability to deliver delegates' votes for Tinubu. Any other thing is a noise.

This is a game of numbers, not semantics.

And if there’s no need for delegates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.