Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (32298 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Religious big*t
Welcome to Nigeria, na Fela educate us, one Christian, one Muslim.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Dapson73(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
El Rufai is a snake and can't be trusted

Lol.
Anyone that supports Asiwaju can't be trusted.

We shall see.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
Paxxcarl:
If elrufai vouches for you run!
They know. They are now grasping at straws.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Puskas: 7:34pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
Cat of nine lives! grin
My nairaland first lady grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by princdebola201(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.
mpurumiri always want to spin narratives against Tinubu at the End you sound foolishcheesy

Is Buni and badaru nonsense going to determine the names of delegates kaduna state Apc will forward to NWC?

If your brains re working you would have known with the emergence of senate president as an aspirant in presidential election , yobe delegates votes will be splitted between buni and lawan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ATMCARD2(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
joelbooks:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-fully-with-tinubu-says-el-rufai
U are with him in SDP......Cos our darling Daddy Jonathan is coming back....to those that betrayed their brothers will learn in a very hard way
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
If that's what you really want, you won't smell seat of power then.
Majority carries the vote
Buckeyemedia1:
Welcome to Nigeria, na Fela educate us, one Christian, one Muslim.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Puskas: 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
General election, Atiku (PDP), Tinubu (APC), who will Kaduna State support?

Atiku will win the Whole Northern Nigeria, South South & South East with an overwhelming victory.
Shatap. Make use of your brain for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by hotseat: 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
The stark reality is beginning to dawn on the HATERS GANG OF DEMENTED AND DERANGED ELEMENTS who have been crying wolf where there's none on SM, especially on this forum.

If you ask this gang of haters whether they are accredited delegates in the forthcoming convention, they become dumbfounded, speechless and morosed.

Tinubu is a grassroots politician of repute and knows his onions unlike others who are merely hoping against hope.

He has the unassailable political structure to clinch the much coveted presidential ticket of the APC!

Like I often say, "where there are many heroes, there may be non at the end because the essence of heroism is singularity".

GO TINUBU, GO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by 77up(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
General election, Atiku (PDP), Tinubu (APC), who will Kaduna State support?

Atiku will win the Whole Northern Nigeria, South South & South East with an overwhelming victory.
grin

Watch what is coming embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by LordOfTheGame: 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
I can tell you for free that El-Rufai wants tinubu to go and die in power as soon as possible due to the stress from governing the country so that the possible take over of power by the northern vice president will be quick.
Can somebody remember Yaradua/Goodluck case?
El-Rufai is of no good, he's a snake �.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by k2money(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC likes, let them not choose a Christian, we see what these Muslims are playing @, the President from Southern Nigeria is the exclusive right of the Bible trotting people of Nigeria.

Christian South, Muslim North.
Ọga you are not a Christian with your write up, a Christian is not fill of hate like you.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ViperAda: 7:41pm On May 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
See buhari's legs grin. Elesetinrin someone!
Confirmed fulani man.

-Viper
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by 77up(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2022
Puskas:
Shatap. Make use of your brain for once
Honestly most of them talk like baby, it gives me urge to ignore them sometimes.

I feel they don't even have brain to start with grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by adolfHitler1934: 7:43pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) Erect Manhood I Stand Gidigba

Very true Bro.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2022
This one that was killing Christians at will..so tinubu is your next target
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 7:48pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Na so we tell una say Jonathan & Pdp will lose in 2015, nouveau children like you new into politics were running their mouths?

If APC wants to kiss Aso Rock goodbye, they should select Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You registered in 2021.

You told nobody anything.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Name just one good thing Bola Ahmed Tinubu has done, other than enrich himself with Lagos State assets?.

Continue sharing your own post.

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

You registered in 2021.

You told nobody anything.
Dundee Jagaban, you Children will weep.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Myexdisturbs: 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I know say wailers will wail and gnash their teeth on this thread. Take it easy. You can take sleeping tablet incase you find it difficult to sleep.
No be una be new wailing wailers since Jonathan port to apc to collect ticket grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

grin
Nairaland just too many kids, getting carried away with sentiments.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.

El Rufai has been famzing Tinubu for months now and moves have been made before now. His son is fully BATIFIED and the father has just confirmed it. You will be naive to expect El Rufai to abandon a Muslim for a Christian. Someone who defended his Muslim/Muslim ticket aggressively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
k2money:

Ọga you are not a Christian with your write up, a Christian is not fill of hate like you.
The truth is a very bitter pill to swallow, nonsense Afonja.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by 2016easy2017: 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! This DEVIL. he thought Ambode to shoot Tinubu in the foot, damaged Tinubu-Buhari agreements and tried everything possible to defeat Tinubu even rejecting to be his vice.

The devil governor general says he's behind Tinubu. That spells trouble for Tinubu now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Excuzeme: 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
This Fulani Fanatic, Jihadist and Terrorist Sponsor is trying to position himself as Vice President, that is why he is saying he is with Tinubu.
God punish you.

The blood of all the Innocent Nigerians that the Terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen Buhari and yourself imported into Nigeria. pre-2015, who have now turned to Terrorist-Bandits, have been killing, will hunt you and your family for their rest of your lives.

God will punish anyone, including Tinubu, who makes this Jihadist a running mate.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
He can buy over the APC delegates, that is as far as he gets, he cannot buy over the electorate on Election Day.

APC will kiss goodbye to Aso Rock, pdp tried these same nonsense with Jonathan in 2015, we all know where it landed them.

Who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

You will be here next year to say he will not get a second term. The grassroots in the North and SW are fully BATIFIED. Jagaban alone has over 500 current and former federal Lawmakers, over 100 former and current commissioners who are waiting to campaign for him. U go learn lesson soon. He's the single most influential politician in Africa. I did not add Governors oo!*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

grin
You will suffer in Nigeria, corrupt youths, supporting corrupt elders, of all people in Southern Nigeria, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu they are supporting for President?
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

You will be here next year to say he will not get a second term. The grassroots in the North and SW are fully BATIFIED. Jagaban alone has over 500 current and former federal Lawmakers, over 100 former and current commissioners who are waiting to campaign for him. U go learn lesson soon. He's the single most influential politician in Africa. I did not add Governors oo!*
Is it not this same Bola Tinubu that brought President Buhari that has made you go put 3 extra belt holes, due to weight loss?

I am just laughing @ you confused disillusioned juveniles.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Excuzeme: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
From what l have been reading and hearing about the 2023 Elections, it is obvious that the "Ordinary Masses" cannot be trusted to elect a good leader for their own wellbeing".
That is why V@mpires like Emefiele, Hell Rufa, Tinubu, Atiku, etc are all saying they want to be President and the masses are fighting each other over them.

I pity this generation.

Look at what happened in the Philippines: The Son of the brutal Dictator, who killed millions of their Parents, Ferdinand Marcos, has now been elected President, by the Children of the Victims!
Why wont "History" repeat itself? Why wont thunder strike twice, in the same place?
I am sure, very soon, the Son of Abacha or Buhari will be elected President of Nigeria
. grin grin

"Nigerians, know your History"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Siwel25:

Where were they in 2014, why did they not make him Vice President?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Vadese1: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin ona Sabi for politics self. Who told you 2+2 now 4 for politics. Anyway endorsement or not, the selecting process of who succeed the President, rest powerfully on the President and the cabals .

Parachoko:
If El Rufai said he is supporting Osinbanjo you won't have written all what you wrote up there.

You dey doubt the endorsement before, now that it has been confirm, you dey change mouth grin

You will understand why is so important to have the Governor of a State on one side during the primary election.

You guys will be humbled on June 1st.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win majority of the vote. Osinbanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the vote among themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.