Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. (10886 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by belleas: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Do I have all these attribute ? But perhaps I missed only few which is money
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Lexkenny99(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
bigGBOLA:
bastard. See poor broke bastard dey fine woman. Pikin wey never baff finish
Why are you doing this? Y did you post his picture? How sure are you that he's d one? I honestly don't understand your problem

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by ObamaMessi: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2022
bigGBOLA:
bastard. See poor broke bastard dey fine woman. Pikin wey never baff finish
Na so i take dey bleep una mama vagina
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by ObamaMessi: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2022
bigGBOLA:
your question is answered
U are a weak niggarr.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Lexkenny99(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2022
bigGBOLA:
your question is answered
ogbeni go and get useful, I Wonder what u gain by making ur little self a calamity on dis forum
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by skliz4rel: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am qualified,. and very single
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by LINTUNE(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
�..I'm here, but I'm not rich yet.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by felzokugo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
Lolzz! Hopefully you'll find him when you wake up from this dream.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by felzokugo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
toujurs:
Continue fooling yourself, there is nothing like body count for a guy, a guy can Bleep as many girls as he wants. It's his money talking, unlike ladies that rely on a man wealth, like you for example looking for a rich man, it's obvious you are from a financial struggling family, that is why you are looking for a rich man to leeche on, to set your ass free from hunger, Money you can make on your own, but No you don't want to work extra. You want it to come easy. And you want the rich man to respect you right , How do you expect him to respect a leeche. Na wa o. undecided. Rich men don't marry from struggling family, they will knack you as they like and pay you off. If you don't know. You better cut your coat according to your size to avoid depression.

See knowledge naa!!
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by skliz4rel: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
I have all including money and I have not been in a relationship for a long time now. So I need a GF too. If you ready send me a friend request. Already sent you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
001spice:
bt u ur write up ain`t showing that u r intelligent.i wonder u can cope if u see sum1 intelligent.cos honestly u seem nt to have anything up in ur brain. Work on ur self 1st

On point.
Op is Typical fish brain
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by y3mi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Chineke me

I can’t say they don’t exist, most likely not on Nairaland, even if there is, what makes you certain your physical attributes may appeal to him?

Did you eventually found one or any discovered you pretty gal with no pic!
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by seguno2: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

What is your own body count

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Sambaby7640: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow!, nothing like body count for a guy, really!, that is why God will continue punishing you people with HIV, STD, gonorrhea, syphilis etc that money can't easily solve, don't worry continue sleeping with anything in the name of there is nothing like body count for a guy, the end result is waiting for you.
that's what Condom is for you know right?
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by efficiencie(m): 4:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

Are you rich?
Are you beautiful (without make up)?
Are you average height?
Are you intelligent with an IQ of at least 120?
Do you have a body count less than 3?

If your answer to any of these questions is NO, then you do not deserve what you asked for.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Prettygirl, I'm here and you are seeking for a boyfriend? Do you want me to commit sucide?

I have all the qualities, but the lastgrin And I have another problem, I'm naturally dreaded o shocked can you come along with me?
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2022
efficiencie:

Are you rich?
Are you beautiful (without make up)?
Are you average height?
Are you intelligent with an IQ of at least 120?
Do you have a body count less than 3?

If your answer to any of these questions is NO, then you do not deserve what you asked for.
120 is considered above average.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Prettygirl, I'm here and you are seeking for a boyfriend? Do you want me to commit sucide?

I have all the qualities, but the lastgrin And I have another problem, I'm naturally dreaded o shocked can you come along with me?
Lol
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Blupen(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
U are not ready grin grin
She is not ready i swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol
You think I'm not serious? Don't u like me again
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
You think I'm not serious? Don't u like me again
lol u ehhh?
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol u ehhh?
Prettygirj, I doubted your love for me, reasons will not be stated here.

Let me be candidly honest with you, I can't loose you. Since the day I saw your pics, I thought to myself that I must have you. I can only imagine the day you will wrap your hands round me as we smooch and kiss and fall on the bed.

I will bastardize that day with meat and juice.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Rema14: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Prettygirj, I doubted your love for me, reasons will not be stated here.

Let me be candidly honest with you, I can't loose you. Since the day I saw your pics, I thought to myself that I must have you. I can only imagine the day you will wrap your hands round me as we smooch and kiss and fall on the bed.

I will bastardize that day with meat and juice.
Am rema. So once your bae sees me, she gonna melt in my arms
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Am rema. So once your bae sees me, she gonna melt in my arms
SMH Have ever seen me?
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Rema14: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
SMH Have ever seen me?
This divine ikubor i kissed selena gomez and you think your babe can't fall for me bro you tripin'
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
This divine ikubor i kissed selena gomez and you think your babe can't fall for me bro you tripin'
Keep ur fictional kissing of selena aside. We are comparing handsomeness here. Iam fair in complexion, slim, tall and hahry. But the only disadvantage with me is that I'm naturally dreaded and i dont know if Prettygirl200 will like me the way i'm.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Rema14: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Keep ur fictional kissing of selena aside. We are comparing handsomeness here. Iam fair in complexion, slim, tall and hahry. But the only disadvantage with me is that I'm naturally dreaded and i dont know if Prettygirl200 will like me the way i'm.
Well am tall dark and cute your bank account is probably what i use to buy a plate of food
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Messi1: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rema14:
Well am tall dark and cute your bank account is probably what i use to buy a plate of food
Well, I cannot argue about bank account as I'm from a poverty-striken family. We live below the poverty level, considered poorests of the very poor. Only my uncle who lives in the US always send some money to me and my mother. But I beat you by a whole hell of alot in vibes that charms a girl.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by reeleriksen(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Just carry clay create your own man
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Rema14: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Well, I cannot argue about bank account as I'm from a poverty-striken family. We live below the poverty level, considered poorests of the very poor. Only my uncle who lives in the US always send some money to me and my mother. But I beat you by a whole hell of alot in vibes that charms a girl.
Bro she would rather date a celeb than date you fact!!
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Messi1:
Offcourse I like the way u are just that I don't like fair guys. But its okay since it's u am good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly! / Opinion: Who Is More Beautiful? / Another Secret Of Ladies Busted!!!(guys Come In Here,ladies Keep Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.