Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. (10890 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Fisiryorh(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Just carry clay and jejely mold Ur spec.... undecided
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by scoutee: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
says an ugly olosho with smelling toto.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Israeldan1(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2022
You too are you rich

If u are not don't bother looking for all thoes qualities u mentioned

Brokeass girl �
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2022
scoutee:
says an ugly olosho with smelling toto.
Hahaaa I don make this one yansh dey pepper am, severe pains everywhere cheesy cheesy what prettygirl cannot do does not exist. Lolxxxxxx

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by benqo01(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!

What about big dick? i think that should be ur number one priority for now.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by benqo01(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2022
romunu:
My sister, na only Jesus get those qualities ooo

Even Jesus self go tear race,if he hear that kind thing
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

What about big dick? i think that should be ur number one priority for now.
money is my number one priority sir

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Bahamas95(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
I laughed after I saw that body count part .

I have lost count of the numbers of women I have banged.....It's not possible to see any sexually active guy with 3body counts. Not even teenagers.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Suunnn(f): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Dearie i believe in calling a spade a spade

Rather than see a spade and know quite well it is a spade, you call it a hoe

I feel and think, to get the best in everything you must try learn to practice humility respect and dignity etc.

You are in need of something, and wish to get it,, you do it with humility and thus will come from anywhere at anytime anyhow..

Never with pride...
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

You missed the most important criterion but I won't tell you what it is....
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

You missed the most important criterion but I won't tell you what it is....
Must have money, sorry for my manners I forgot to add that one

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Must have money, sorry for my manners I forgot to add that one

send me ur whatsapp number privately...
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

send me ur whatsapp number privately...
Why would I do that

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why would I do that

lol. lets chat on whatsapp na. grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

lol. lets chat on whatsapp na. grin grin
No I don't want to, I no dey for problem
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No I don't want to, I no dey for problem

Haha. Okay I don hear. Good luck.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by VawulenceProMax: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
thunder fire you. Who gave you the right to choose? The only class of people eligible to make their choice are people like me. We detect you follow
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

Poor little thing looking for a man with condition attach to it. Chai! Men don suffer

Na this kind girls guys they use slap they reset thier brain.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
thunder fire you. Who gave you the right to choose? The only class of people eligible to make their choice are people like me. We detect you follow
Why do I feel like you are a child in disguise? Someone that's matured won't behave the way u are behaving. Small small boys go just dey this forum dey rant. So sad!!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by VawulenceProMax: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why do I feel like you are a child in disguise? Someone that's matured won't behave the way u are behaving. Small small boys go just dey this forum dey rant. So sad!!
Omo I don tire for your mata . You don't need to feel like I am a child. I AM A CERTIFIED TODDLER....WHO MATURITY EP. WE DEY TALK MONEY THIS ONE DEY TALK OF MATURITY.....MTCHEEWWW
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Omo I don tire for your mata . You don't need to feel like I am a child. I AM A CERTIFIED TODDLER....WHO MATURITY EP. WE DEY TALK MONEY THIS ONE DEY TALK OF MATURITY.....MTCHEEWWW
you can imagine so I have been exchanging words with a kid, and to think that I was advicing someone that's still under his parents, goodness, that's bad!!! Well I don't exchange words with kids okay u can aswell locate your age mate

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.