Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. (10893 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 8:09pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not ready for marriage, before I will start thinking of marriage it will be 2028
Prayer House loading.

A blissful evening to you.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:10pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Prayer House loading.

A blissful evening to you.
Same!!!!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 8:11pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Same!!!!
You're in Delta state?
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
You're in Delta state?
Yeah u??
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 8:15pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah u??
Abuja. Where in Delta? I once work in warri.

Live at brumeh estate along DSC

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Abuja. Where in Delta? I once work in warri.

Live at brumeh estate along DSC
Am in warri tooo around dsc roundabout but not brumeh estate.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am in warri tooo around dsc roundabout but not brumeh estate.
its OK. Let me send you DM hope you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
its OK. Let me send you DM hope you don't mind?
I mind ooo why do u want to send me dm. Our conversation should end here.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I mind ooo why do u want to send me dm. Our conversation should end here.
its OK. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
its OK. No wahala.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by JONSYN7154: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah
Nice charting with you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:49pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Nice charting with you ma'am.
Same dearri

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by NelviusGrey(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
Look at this efulefu grin
Werey wan reap wetin e no sow

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
We for spark smfng oh, bet un4tunately, na asaba you dey cry
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Transcriber: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
toujurs:
Continue fooling yourself, there is nothing like body count for a guy, a guy can Bleep as many girls as he wants. It's his money talking, unlike ladies that rely on a man wealth, like you for example looking for a rich man, it's obvious you are from a financial struggling family, that is why you are looking for a rich man to leeche on, to set your ass free from hunger, Money you can make on your own, but No you don't want to work extra. You want it to come easy. And you want the rich man to respect you right , How do you expect him to respect a leeche. Na wa o. undecided. Rich men don't marry from struggling family, they will knack you as they like and pay you off. If you don't know. You better cut your coat according to your size to avoid depression.
Savage but true cheesy
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by EmiDon11: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So as the topic implies am in a need of a boyfriend, when I mean boyfriend I mean real one, not all those broke ass redpillers ooo. He must have these qualities:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
Must be intelligent and above all must not have a body count that is above 3. Thank u!!
girls never disappoint in that part

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by EmiDon11: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Goodluck anyway
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by EmiDon11: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Silentgroper,kollins11, ur attentions are needed here
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmiDon11:
girls never disappoint in that part
lolxxxx yes naaa money is almost everything if not everything.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Silentgroper(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Is this nt d hot tempered auntie with a husband
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Autobot05: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

Ok ma
Search till you become an evening newspaper

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 4:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

What does he get in return for offering you all this?? I am rich but will make sure you work for your money. I can't be used by any woman.

You are not the chooser a man is the chooser and you hv no say in hiw many ppl a guy has slept with....

He is d person marrying you, you are not marrying him.....
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by BigBashiru: 4:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay are you handsome

You want to be spending my moni for life but wat are you offering me in return. Time has passed when men were exploited by used up old hags. If you want moni go and get a job. I'm rich but shishi i no go give you.

What you don't realize is that it's one thing to be rich and it's another thing for the man to stupid enough to not ask you to go and find your own job and make your own money.....
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Stevyne: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Una deh give goat relevance for here grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
ok

See this pic here Prettygirl200
Holy ghost fire burn u. Spits.
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by okoroemeka(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,
if your dream man will have these qualities,I wonder what you will offer him apart from pvssy and two breasts.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by ObamaMessi: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
at least you know know who the legendary Begat40 is.
swine
Re: In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently. by VlamesIffect(f): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Must be rich
Must be handsome,
Must be tall,

Rich guy with a body count of 3? grin grin grin grin...but what do you bring to the table?...let me guess your pucci?... nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Break A Blood Alone How? / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.