Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,034 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105999 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by smile11s(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
Wailerint:

You want to split the country for every thing, before you hear any news the next suggestion is to split the country. Is that how you solve problem were you’re from?
So after splitting the country and any other person in your group chose a different religion, you will split it again. You guys are always to predictable on any subject..
please give space due people with constructive comments to do justice to the subject.

Wetin you sabi? When there’s a problem you solve it. It’s people like you that will advise women to stay in an abusive relationship. Yeye like you dey smell.

6 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Edyice: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Muslim people anytime they see Christian and jew close by

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by nijanigga: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Those places are not in Nigeria, RIP
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by brighly: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
and there are supposed to be higher education students? Looks like these northern schools are breeding grounds for terrorists.

10 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chrismastre5(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Wailerint:

You want to split the country for every thing, before you hear any news the next suggestion is to split the country. Is that how you solve problem were you’re from?
So after splitting the country and any other person in your group chose a different religion, you will split it again. You guys are always to predictable on any subject..
please give space due people with constructive comments to do justice to the subject.
Nigeria must devide whether you like it or not

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by OBA117(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Can anything good come out of this religion?

8 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 9:40pm On May 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly I have been waiting for the second AUDIO since I can't find any striking thing she said there.

Can you imagine? What did she say? That tells you that she was targeted because she was a devoted Christian. Nothing more.

12 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by KINGS100(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
See the hypocrites up there.

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

RELIGIUS EXTREEMIST IDENTIFIED. #STAY AWAY FROM ISLAM

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Omicron123: 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Thunder fire all Muslims and cattle rearer Mohammed and bigger thunder fire mods wey go ban me for saying the truth because na Muslim thread... In fact thunder fire all of una. Stupid religion practiced by illiterates and encouraged by animals. No wonder Nigeria is backward.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by wizelink(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
It's unbelievable that someone was murdered for this useless reason.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GloriousGbola: 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

people were calling for the ceo to be sacked. if the tables had been turned, branches of the bank up north would have been razed to the ground, and the staff would have gone into hiding. there is no equivalent here

i am also on whatsapp groups full of pontificating religious noisemakers whose mission it is to shove Jesus down your throat. on one group the guy was called out, apologized and stopped. on another group this other arsehole keeps shoving his nonsense homilies. but no one has come for me or anyone else for asking the guy to shut up.

i am happy this case is in the open

this is how our honorable telecoms minister was inciting students when he was imam at ABTU

a christian [ a 400-level student, Sunday Achi, who was the leader of the ECWA Student Ministries (ESM) on the campus ]was killed for preaching, and no one was ever brought to book.

these are the roots of boko haram - when people are indoctrinated to kill infidels.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
[s]See the hypocrites up there.
When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of. The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.[/s]

When Christians start behaving like animals like the Muslisms are then I will listen to this your drivel. Otherwise, keep kwayet!

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Socmillionaire: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
The North is irredeemable. To say we are in the same country as these folk beats my imagination. I am sad and so angry.

RIP to the little one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by FlyingKing: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
I used to say it this region called Islam is a terrorist region, how will you be telling me you are fighting for your God, are they worshipping stone, stick, water etc that can't fight for himself.

Religion of peace in my foot.

I used to tell those stupid one around me, if you try nonsense with me, I will let you know that been a believer doesn't mean you should allow a fool to kill you or wound you without retaliate if not you will just die for nothing but other religions are too meek in heart.

May God grant her eternal rest and may all who have hand in her death never no peace and their seventh generation to come.

6 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chosengocap: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by IMAliyu(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
What happens when people relegate their thinking to religious dogma and react on emotions.
Absolute animal behavior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Demzlent(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

A useless terrorist spotted
How many sterling bank branch was burnt? Your fellow terrorist was only told to apologize

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Egwuwise: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Il I felt bad hearing this. The governor of kaduna that always make mockery of jesus has never been stoned to death. I have told people that islamic religion is a useless and illiterate religion. We and this northerners should not be one country. The stupid president has not condem this act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by snowball11(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
So somebody actually responded that she was supposed to be tried! undecided

Tried for what exactly and worse case, she was killed.

I have always enjoyed traveling. Reason why I have traveled most parts of Nigeria except the northern region which I have vowed a very long time ago that I will never traveled to.

I nean, is that a place to live? A place where you are not sure of what is right or wrong? They are just too backward for my liking. Living just in similar way to the early men who lived with so much stupid and archaic rules! undecided

Idiotic region!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by haffaze777(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
This is barbaric

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Greenscientist: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
studio14:
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

What's the difference between igbo's and hausa's?

Two intolerant folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Socmillionaire: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

Islamic terrorist spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Kingsean(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
why are muslims so violent? why do they defend someone who is dead? Mohammed was a human being just like us and he had blood running through his veins. he claimed to have written the whole quran which is ridiculous. muslims claim christians are worshipping Jesus but the funny thing is they also worship mohammed. Africa has too many numskulls to understand that religion is part of the politics used to control this world. this is why Most Africans would forever remain slaves to the Europeans and Arabs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Brushstrokes20: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided undecided
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided
These primitive, fundamentalist, barbaric, bloodthirsty animals deserve a separate entity...
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!... ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by BloomingDale(f): 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
When I saw the girl laying dead on the ground, what came to my spirit was that these people have murdered sleep and they shall sleep no more.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by SweetVibe: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

One Jihadist has just spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
How did I end up in the same country with this lot?

So they took the life of another human because of that? Cha! Chai!!

Woe unto your religion and may it never be well with you for it sucks the blood of the innocent rather than gives life.

All her killers should be fed to the lions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by seborrhic: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
The school should be shut down permanently.
My exact thoughts.
That school should be closed for ever and the entire structure turned to a memorial site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GreenCovering: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
Folks be pushing on the 'reaction' part but be overlooking the 'provocation' part.
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
Real translation:

"...the fuc*ing prophet"

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by micflo28(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2022
How come students of a tertiary instituition behaved like thugs? I blame the school authority for not inviting soldiers to defend the girl. I have stopped giving to their beggars and i admonish all christians to do the same. They are in control of governnent yet they are so poor. They kill for very flimsy reasons but cannot defend their land from Bandits. All we face judgement, Deborah just faced hers earlier.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by excanny: 9:48pm On May 12, 2022
Akinsete19:
Her HOC, group adnins, and coursemates should all be arrested for questioning.

Exactly, closing the school was a way to make her killer classmates evade justice and run away.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.