Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428843 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tahir01(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2017
Pls I need solution on this, my receiver (3D TECH 9900 HD) cannot scan horizontal transponder. it always restarts when ever I blind scan.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
trewbless:
my brother how did you circle these two name with red marker, please show me.

Download "skitch.apk" and learn how to use it.You can do many more with it......enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
warboy3:
Emma and CO. please, update us on that info of sp24w ku can the bird be shot dead?

Just saw it now, but would try tomorrow with my motorised dish.

Rumour says it's 20° W

Hence if anyone watches the satellite, you can blind scan.

Note, I boldly mentioned the satellite it was claimed the channel resurfaced.

I don't want anyone to ignorantly say that when you mention a satellite on Nairaland, the channel would disappear. Such thinking is ignoramus, Cos the channel owners that migrated from the west knows what they're doing, which no one has control over.

It was like watching Dstv illegally and thinking Dstv weren't aware.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
trewbless:
my brother how did you circle these two name with red marker, please show me.
Hello trewbless,
I just saw your post now. I used Phonto apk. It is an awesome application and easy to use. You can download it and give it a try but if you find it difficult to use you let me know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2017
hotobo:
you should be able to find 1.1 model with 8input. Or better still if you can be a bit technical to join 2 4way diseq together using 22k switch. Very simple to do. Only if it will be possible to get the 22k switch in your area
How does it look like?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2017
@omotech.
Thanks and God bless.

omotech:
@Blexxonmak l just want to use this medium to say Happy Birthday to you, Today 2nd, July is your day Birthday comes once in a year. Long-Life and prosperity and many Happy return Love you keep the good work
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017
warboy3:
Emma and CO. please, update us on that info of sp24w ku can the bird be shot dead?
this sounds interesting, hope it is true
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2017
helo Gudmorning chinedu7 any info on SP24 ku

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
I just checked sattvinfo.net and saw that it is on 20w. Hope is viewable, they were added to nss 7 on 24th of June 2017

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I just checked sattvinfo.net and saw that it is on 20w. Hope is viewable
I tried it on my 1.8m motorized dish.But the signal didn't pop up.people with 2.4m dish should give it a trial. location Abuja----Nigeriia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I just checked sattvinfo.net and saw that it is on 20w. Hope is viewable
I tried it on my 1.8m motorized dish.But the signal didn't pop up.people with 2.4m dish should give it a trial. location Abuja----Nigeriia
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
SweetWJ:
. How does it look like?
exactly like diseq

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dlee1:

Hello trewbless,
I just saw your post now. I used Phonto apk. It is an awesome application and easy to use. You can download it and give it a try but if you find it difficult to use you let me know.
OK I will try it ,from android market right.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
HAH:
I just checked sattvinfo.net and saw that it is on 20w. Hope is viewable, they were added to nss 7 on 24th of June 2017
Sport24 ku only viewable with a larger dish the beam is for europe and middle east!#OUTOFREACH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
trewbless:
OK I will try it ,from android market right.
I think you should try Google.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
ManirBK:
Sport24 ku only viewable with a larger dish the beam is for europe and middle east!#OUTOFREACH
please how big should the dish be? Can my 2.4 track it in kaduna?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
warboy3:
helo Gudmorning chinedu7 any info on SP24 ku
It's Europe/Middle East beam. You may need 3m and above for that.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
SweetWJ:
How does it look like?
it work like what i explain in my last post u quoted. If you don't understand Google is your friend
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2017
hotobo:
it work like what i explain in my last post u quoted. If you don't understand Google is your friend
Any idea of d price?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
[09/07 10:20] Adebayo_ib: Good morning sir
[09/07 10:21] Adebayo_ib: Please assist me in pairing mytv smart card with srt4922
[09/07 10:22] Adebayo_ib: I have updated it at mytv africa.tv and it was successful
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
sunene1:
The question is:can it be unscrambled?we all know how the one in the west was coded with same powervu key but can't be open,how are we sure that this one can be unscrambled.Let us get real information concerning the coding first before we do any tracking.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
eerekake:
The question is:can it be unscrambled?we all know how the one in the west was coded with same powervu key but can't be open,how are we sure that this one can be unscrambled.Let us get real information concerning the coding first before we do any tracking.
correct talk jare, if it can't be broken then is useless to track
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
trewbless:

Then track it on nilesat @7.0w with freq. 11938 symbol rate 27500 polarization V or freq 11559 s/r 27500 pol. V
the mbcs are still at 26E mine is still showing use this frequency 12284 S/R 27499 or track the one at 7.0W with frequency 11559 symbol rate 27500 pol.V
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please, i need a free to air box for my mom. She doesn't watch football. Which one should I buy? I'm a newbie in this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Worwor:
Please, i need a free to air box for my mom. She doesn't watch football. Which one should I buy? I'm a newbie in this.
you can buy qsat decoda or strong any one of ur choice there are various FTA decoders in the market go there and make choice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brian109: 1:59am On Jul 10, 2017
hello everyone, kindly assit me. whats the latest powervu keys for sony package at 68.5e, and my signals dont go beyond 60% with my 1.8metres dish no matter what i do. i usually install using sony six is20 frequency .
And what is nigcomsat? everytime i log in to this forum i find this topic been discussed, is it a package like multi tv and is it free?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2017
trewbless:
you can buy qsat decoda or strong any one of ur choice there are various FTA decoders in the market go there and make choice
thanks for your reply. Which model of qsat or strong decoder is best? Also, how do I know the original?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akpasrolly: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Pls @trewbless ,I Have been trying to track Nigcomsat for weeks now without hiting green .Even yesterday I used up to 3 litters of fuel without hiting bird ,what is the magic OR what will i do to hit green
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by knight23: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2017
akpasrolly:
Pls @trewbless ,I Have been trying to track Nigcomsat for weeks now without hiting green .Even yesterday I used up to 3 litters of fuel without hiting bird ,what is the magic OR what will i do to hit green
save yourself the trouble. that. sat is useless. no good station and the signal goes off and on like NEPA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by trewbless(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
knight23:

save yourself the trouble. that. sat is useless. no good station and the signal goes off and on like NEPA.
well its up and running for now, its very easy to get, just track DSTV move move some inches left then move down a bit while standing at the back of Ur dish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.