Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5428313 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2021
lexxybb:
TaraHd is back but only on H265 compliant decoder, Please rescan with 11010h28775
bro it's not working it brought the Tara channel, but not showing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
davosea:
please can you really tell if csat9900 HD is 265?

I have not seen that decoder before. Csat 8 Pro and Csat 8 extra are H265 decoders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 3:28pm On May 13, 2021
adubam:

Okay thanks. But please which one do you recommend?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davosea(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
adubam:

I have not seen that decoder before. Csat 8 Pro and Csat 8 extra are H265 decoders.
okk thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2021
Avedonn:

Okay thanks.
But please which one do you recommend?

Remember you ask for a low budget decoder then you can try csat8 Pro Extra. Please try as much as you can to protect it from lightening and power surge.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 6:35pm On May 13, 2021
adubam:

Remember you ask for a low budget decoder then you can try csat8 Pro Extra. Please try as much as you can to protect it from lightening and power surge.

Okay I'll check it out as you recommended.

I can protect it from lighting but power surge is beyond me. I hope it is not those Chinese inferior products sha.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2021
Avedonn:

Okay I'll check it out as you recommended.

I can protect it from lighting but power surge is beyond me. I hope it is not those Chinese inferior products sha.

99% of decoders in the market are Chinese products. Have you forgotten that after God created the world All other things are Made in China? You can use Stabilizer and press the delay button to make the light normalize before it picks up. So no shaking.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 8:38pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Yinka4dad post=101653312]bro it's not working it brought the Tara channel, but not showing[H /quote]H 265 complaint
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 8:42pm On May 13, 2021
Yinka4dad:
bro it's not working it brought the Tara channel, but not showing
H265 complaint
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 7:28am On May 14, 2021
adubam:

99% of decoders in the market are Chinese products. Have you forgotten that after God created the world All other things are Made in China? You can use Stabilizer and press the delay button to make the light normalize before it picks up. So no shaking.

Okay thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 8:36am On May 14, 2021
Good morning guys, pls is mytv Working?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2021
Olu12345:
Good morning guys, pls is mytv Working?
Up till this morning, yes!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 9:18am On May 14, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Up till this morning, yes!

Sorry 4d bother. Pls 11090 is green but 11050 isn't, Pls give me mytv tracking frequency
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2021
Now that tara is off, pls which saralite can one watch.b4 i combined tara with cbc, using cbc as primary on 60cm. Pls can i do the same with nigcomsat and cbc.which one will be primary.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2021
Leon2dgh:
H265 complaint
Yes not working at all it's only those bet channels that show
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xmen149(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2021
People are confusing people already.

Some channels in mytv has disappeared except betting channels and Tara.

Vsn went out on small dish,even someone I called assured it was still there and spent hours doing nothing even when he was stairing at my 90cm dish.

All I have now is nigcomsat.

If mtv is working please give me the frequency if you have,. again I need instructions on how to transfere my vsn to the 90cm (nothing to lose again) any one that can aid should please help.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 11:20am On May 14, 2021
Please anyone here still watching the Dutch station- BVN on 4.8 east with small dish. No audio/video but still come up over & over after rescanning. It is still running accurate EPG .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
zoboizee:
Please anyone here still watching the Dutch station- BVN on 4.8 east with small dish. No audio/video but still come up over & over after rescanning. It is still running accurate EPG .

They've been off for about four days.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:46pm On May 14, 2021
Olutozn54:
Now that tara is off, pls which saralite can one watch.b4 i combined tara with cbc, using cbc as primary on 60cm. Pls can i do the same with nigcomsat and cbc.which one will be primary.
Thanks
Nigcommsat will be primary, CBC will be on top of it.

Image credit
ONOS INSTALLATION

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:50pm On May 14, 2021
Xmen149:
People are confusing people already.

Some channels in mytv has disappeared except betting channels and Tara.

Vsn went out on small dish,even someone I called assured it was still there and spent hours doing nothing even when he was stairing at my 90cm dish.

All I have now is nigcomsat.

If mtv is working please give me the frequency if you have,. again I need instructions on how to transfere my vsn to the 90cm (nothing to lose again) any one that can aid should please help.
Thanks
Vsn is still very much active on 60cm, as some still receives it. Try not to generalise issues like this so you don't misinform as location is an important determinant.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 3:52pm On May 14, 2021
adubam:

Have you forgotten that after God created the world All other things are Made in China?
This your line is really funny!

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gsat: 4:26pm On May 14, 2021
Happy sallah to us all
Pls I want to input biss key in csat c8 pro but it will not scroll down to key edit. It will only scroll between network confirmation and online movie app. The IPTV, Vod, network upgrade,cs protocol and key edit the scroll will not go down there. What will I do to make the cursor go down to key edit?
Tanx in anticipation for your timely response
One luv.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
dlollyboi:

Image credit
ONOS INSTALLATION

I tried attaching multi tv to this under, my primary is nigcomsat, but it's becoming so difficult
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
dlollyboi:

Image credit
ONOS INSTALLATION
Thanks boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
mahkanjuh:

I tried attaching multi tv to this under, my primary is nigcomsat, but it's becoming so difficult

Make Multi TV primary. Then while facing the dish to your left by one inch attach the scaler and make your the length is higher than that of the 28e. I have change that position. I would have posted it here.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
dlollyboi:

This your line is really funny!

Boss u dey here too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ceejay80s(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2021
Penuelseun:
which of the satellites? Mbcs on 42e still working as @ now
With same snail dish or bigger?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2021
ceejay80s:

With same snail dish or bigger?
I use a 90cm dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
dlollyboi:

Image credit
ONOS INSTALLATION
Please what's tp for CBC? My own 11555 is red. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 10:34pm On May 14, 2021
adubam:

Make Multi TV primary. Then while facing the dish to your left by one inch attach the scaler and make your the length is higher than that of the 28e. I have change that position. I would have posted it here.
Thanks so much boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ceejay80s(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2021
Penuelseun:
I use a 90cm dish
Mine is the small dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 12:07am On May 15, 2021
Gsat:
Happy sallah to us all
Pls I want to input biss key in csat c8 pro but it will not scroll down to key edit. It will only scroll between network confirmation and online movie app. The IPTV, Vod, network upgrade,cs protocol and key edit the scroll will not go down there. What will I do to make the cursor go down to key edit?
Tanx in anticipation for your timely response
One luv.
You should be able to access key edit but for the rest you have to be connected to the internet

(1) (2) (3) ... (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.