Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443532 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 5:15pm On May 17, 2021
adubam:

GET A CLEAN FLASH DRIVE AND DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE (SOFTWARE OF 4950H ).
SWITCH OFF THE DECODER
PLUG THE FLASH DRIVE
SWITCH ON THE DECODER
THE DECODER WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT THE DRIVE AND RUN A FRESH INSTALLATION
I BELIEVE THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

I really appreciate your response. God bless you.
I will try it when I get home and revert.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
adubam:

Use 10804 H 30000 FEC 2/3
Thamks God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gsat: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
Happy sallah to us all
Pls I want to input biss key in csat c8 pro but it will not scroll down to key edit. It will only scroll between network confirmation and online movie app. The IPTV, Vod, network upgrade,cs protocol and key edit the scroll will not go down there. What will I do to make the cursor go down to key edit?
Tanx in anticipation for your timely response
One luv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Monlo(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
Leon2dgh:
Tiger decoder remote is needed,, please if any body have it, kindly indicate.

I have one piece.....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
Leon2dgh:
Tiger decoder remote is needed,, please if any body have it, kindly indicate.
Which brand?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2021
Gsat:
Happy sallah to us all
Pls I want to input biss key in csat c8 pro but it will not scroll down to key edit. It will only scroll between network confirmation and online movie app. The IPTV, Vod, network upgrade,cs protocol and key edit the scroll will not go down there. What will I do to make the cursor go down to key edit?
Tanx in anticipation for your timely response
One luv.
When you open that menu, press 9878 on your remote control to enable the patch menu then you can edit it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Puhrs: 12:23am On May 18, 2021
Is Tara Hd movies Africana and others off 51.5e
For some days now they are not showing and I am on h.265 decoder

Please who are still currently viewing this on 51.5e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrOON: 4:58am On May 18, 2021
dlollyboi:

Why not start by telling us the sat you were connected to
Thanka a lot.
Through a guide, I used frequency to search. 11090 v 30000. How do i determine the satellite I'm connected to?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MrOON: 5:00am On May 18, 2021
philipbash:
Get another installer to do the job for you. Ensure you change the position if necessary. Please bear in mind that the installation may be as if you are doing it freshly if you are nailing it in a new position.

So I do another FTA again , it will disappear later and the installer go just dey collect money for my hand all the time?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 5:43am On May 18, 2021
dlollyboi:

Which brand?
it's M5 super, and I believe most of them work each other.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2021
MrOON:

So I do another FTA again , it will disappear later and the installer go just dey collect money for my hand all the time?

He just gave you an advice. Courtesy demands from you to first tell him THANK YOU before displaying your ignorance of not knowing how to do it by yourself.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 2:46pm On May 18, 2021
adubam:

GET A CLEAN FLASH DRIVE AND DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE (SOFTWARE OF 4950H ).
SWITCH OFF THE DECODER
PLUG THE FLASH DRIVE
SWITCH ON THE DECODER
THE DECODER WILL BE ABLE TO DETECT THE DRIVE AND RUN A FRESH INSTALLATION
I BELIEVE THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

Good afternoon,
I tried as you directed but I guess the decoder couldn't detect or run the installation.
All the same, I really appreciate your effort.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
Gurus in the building I greet you all, does the height of the dish above the ground level have anything to nailing a bird? Cos I have seen dish not far from the ground and I have seen some on roof top.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Good afternoon,
I tried as you directed but I guess the decoder couldn't detect or run the installation.

You're sure you got the right software.
Where is your location?
I would have love to troubleshoot it for you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2021
GuntersChain:
Gurus in the building I greet you all, does the height of the dish above the ground level have anything to nailing a bird? Cos I have seen dish not far from the ground and I have seen some on roof top.

No, as long there is no blockage or trees around.

I was in a particular market where satellite equipment was sold.

The guys would just DROP the dish on the floor facing the desired satellite positions and get signal.
In the evening they would pick the dish from the ground and take it into the shop.
I was really surprised.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2021
adubam:

No, as long there is no blockage or tress around.

I was in a particular market where satellite equipment was sold.

The guys would just DROP the dish on the floor facing the desired satellite positions and get signal.
In the evening they would pick the dish from the ground and take it into the shop.
I was really surprised.

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2021
What's with SRT4940 not scanning mytv channels but scanning tstv channels? Ideas anyone?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2021
ben1daEbiri:
What's with SRT4940 not scanning mytv channels but scanning tstv channels? Ideas anyone?

SRT 4940 is H.264.

Those MyTv channels could probably be H.265.
But I am surprised that you could get TSTV with SRT 4940 as most if not all are H265 content.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2021
Puhrs:
Is Tara Hd movies Africana and others off 51.5e
For some days now they are not showing and I am on h.265 decoder

Please who are still currently viewing this on 51.5e

Re-scan to get new channels.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 5:43pm On May 18, 2021
ben1daEbiri:
Increase your signal
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
adubam:

SRT 4940 is H.264.

Those MyTv channels could probably be H.265.
But I am surprised that you could get TSTV with SRT 4940 as most if not all are H265 content.
Mytv isn't h265
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi1: 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Good afternoon,
Rename to flash.sbin or rom.sbin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 10:20pm On May 18, 2021
dlollyboi:

Which brand?
please oo I need tiger m5 super decoder remote
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 7:58am On May 19, 2021
adubam:

You're sure you got the right software.
Where is your location?
I would have love to troubleshoot it for you.

Abuja.
I will really appreciate it.
Good morning.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 8:03am On May 19, 2021
dlollyboi1:

Rename to flash.sbin or rom.sbin

I actually renamed it to rom.bin

I also used the software too without renaming it.

I will try your recommendation when I get back home
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2021
dlollyboi1:

Mytv isn't h265
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adubam(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Abuja.
I will really appreciate it.
Good morning.

What Part of Abuja?
Send me email: piwithgod@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
Smart LNB for sale, if interested beep 07037446936 Abuja and it's environs

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:18pm On May 19, 2021
Smart LNB for sale, if interested beep 07037446936 Abuja and it's environs.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by opeyemi233: 2:41pm On May 19, 2021
Please house is tigersat t800 hyper still auto-roll biss key, cos my have stop for d past 3mnths or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.