Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442780 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
odilibe: @ezo4fta....Noted.
gtv is back and better now live
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
live game mexico v italy on silvb. Nice view.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
odilibe: @ezo4fta....Noted.

lipsrsealed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
obnelly:

It means your dish is not perfectly aligned to the arc.
what then should i do?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
@GEORGE D ur help is needed kindly help to repost your ur post on alink to download satlite alingment and calculation software i change my system the old one crash grin thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
I Hacked:

ihacked in that area will be there

bro I hacked is invisible ,we have many i hacked in this world seven of them are on this forum all of them post under one user name i hacked

any satellite shop you see in your country that have %momo weeno different kind of receivers all of them are i hacked,you see them you see ihacked
in China,UAE,USA,UK,Nigeria,and many country's i hacked is there and all uplink in your country have i hacked part in it
not only receive but he send too.many guys here dont no what cain.info is but they make noise everyday,no single guy in this forum have talk a bought configure model 1721 of katnomo and press for satellite but i and them make noise everyday

Pls moderator, can you remove that lunatic from the forum?
He is spamming the thread, if nairaland started like this u think u will even know what is called an lnb
If u have nothing to say keep quiet and listen to wisdom.....fool

satellite forum,and many site are been feed buy i hacked in that area, not everything or anything you can find on internet as some peoples think ,many good and new this have to be send by some one you know,or you pay for it.

just take your time study well,open all doors behind you,very soon you will not ask of TP on forums but you will know all working tp .
you will not ask of any new satellite but you can find them,you will not ask many unnecessary questions like you do here every day, but you will get all answers you need,you will only announces your presents on forum for them to know that you are therewink

all the pictures i send to you by ur email are all at your area but you will not find it cos i hacked in that area dont know you
be cool very soon you will be i hacked only if you want,and you will connect to 1000 of i hacked in this world.
only few peoples will have there light on this wink

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
obnelly how are you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nativeskillz: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Good day gurus. Pls help me I cant c silverbird on my decoder only china cctv n, doc, news nd K24 pls how to go about getting it m using a dstv decoder 1131.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nativeskillz: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
George D check ur mail, I droped onada mail
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
ezo4fta: @ I hacked
I hacked,one thing I notice abt u is dat u brag too much. I went thru dis forum nd I found dat u once ask for tp nd satellite from d gurus but now after learning from dis forum,u don't want others to ask questions so they can learn also. If u don't want people to ask questions,so what is the essence of this forum?

wrong quote, we ask TP when there was no way of finding TP now there is full and new technology of finding unknown TP and working ones without internet very simple if i were you i will just ask if i do not ask or no internet how will i know? and if i got the answer i will just try to see if it is true or not.

those who dont know somo will be looking and fight of somo but somo is just like i hacked
some peoples plan to go and kill Nairaland i told them he is invisible because i did not say he is not a human they are still searching for him.how can a one man be in USA,China,UK,Nigeria,UAE,and many country's at the same time ? is he a God? and we are still looking for him grin grin. many will google from now cos they now know that there is a short way of getting all working tp with no internet .but will forget where the information comes from and who post it

@ezo4fta please just quote a post where i hacked said he manufacture a scala rings
if you fail this time your words will tell who you are, i will not say you are some one but you are ezo4fta

I hacked said his home made scala work better than factory ones
and his scala is from USA and inline amplifier plus cband lnb that work very well on 90cm dish

old guys here can confirm if it is true or not

I want those here who contact for 1.8 m dish to just confirm what i hacked said
he told them if you are ready just let me know i will let shops that sell to call you but if you need more to do business then we will give to you a best pries and you will buy from as direct.

let as all ask guys in kenya if they all got redline from I hacked, this is open to everybody i hacked just talk a bought it and every one know the website and can order very easy without i hacked.

sorry to say blind peoples dont find it easy even if there is day light.but wise guys take it very easy

I Hacked:

only few peoples will have their light on this wink

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
astrovoxx: @ Brother IHACKED,

This is astrovoxx from kenya East africa,kindly check your inbox for assistance on redline TS3000HD..

regards

very soon or even now may bee this innocent user name will be I hacked i think
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obeny: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ administrator please check my status if i am I hacked or not angry angry

(1) i know the global satellite business group called I hacked but am not a member

(2) i know global learning and satellite information sharing group called I hacked but i am not a member,

(3) the poster i hacked on this forum is different from me

i have send many emails to user name i hacked here and have chart with him and on phone but i am not i hacked

ADMINISTRATOR PLEASE CONFIRM IF I AM I HACKED OR NOT

to put those who create words in their mind and want it to be real to shame
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2013
four days ago, i re-aligned my dish and after that, i lost most of my channels especially infinity channels since then i have been trying to add them back but it is very unfortunate, all ait's, enc1&2, press tv and france24 all are gone.
i'm expecting the gurus to assist. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Wiserfool: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2013
uchechuwku:

No one, I repeat, no one want's to be I Hacked (your english is pathetic, I find it hard to comprehend what you wrote sef).
We all just wanna be ourselves and improving more on what we love doing.
Bros, you need education. Stop bragging and get educated.

I Hacked is boring and too pompous! He thinks he knows better than everybody else in this forum. Sometimes I skip his posts grin grin grin

As for the rest, keep the fire burning. Let the spirit of FTA continue.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2013
Hello house,
morning all, i blind scanned my w4, and setanta,cnn and even silverbird didnt pop up. Even 11940h27500 brought only 6 other channels. Am i not getting something right, or is it because im using 4669x.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
if u have above 65 percent at least u should receive it. Is ur box strong? Then enter the atn frequency manually to save tym. Check previous post for it. Am not so sure now maybe 12725h11200. Verify pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
pls guys attend to my post
thanks
naijaobi: guys, i have a motorised net dish.. With C-band and Ku band lnbs.. With 4922A receiver.
I have been able to track multi tv and intelsat20
but astra4a(ses5), amos5, eutelsat 16A has refused to be nailed..pls help me out...thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingmayah: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
I am getting everything twisted. After critical study of the post hereon this forum, I decided to try it out myself. With my new 1m dish, I could manage to track DSTV, with d hope to track MultiTV below it, all effort cudn't yield notin. Only for me to realize dt I cud nail Amos/w3c(16e & 17e)somewhere above DSTV. Insted far below DSTV & MultiTV as must guru's hv stated in there post.... Now my question is...?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Guys,I moving 4rm w3c, hw do I nail multitv ? Quick reply nided, am atop my roof unda dis sun.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm new in this forum so also an amateur. But i have all the joy to express my sincere appreciation to all the Gurus, boss, trainers and instructors for being there for us. May God increase ur wisdom. Thanks to all.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Gurus in the house can these sats be tracked using 65cm dish and kindly help me with their tracking tps: Nwa 7w, 21.5E, 26e thanks. Pls bear with me if i didn't post well am stil new that's why.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
SULIEMAN3: four days ago, i re-aligned my dish and after that, i lost most of my channels especially infinity channels since then i have been trying to add them back but it is very unfortunate, all ait's, enc1&2, press tv and france24 all are gone.
i'm expecting the gurus to assist. thanks.
gurus let not my post be in vain.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hola tv back on intelsat 20@68e
12684 H 26657
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
upright2010: I'm new in this forum so also an amateur. But i have all the joy to express my sincere appreciation to all the Gurus, boss, trainers and instructors for being there for us. May God increase ur wisdom. Thanks to all.

@upright2010

You're welcome.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
SULIEMAN3: gurus let not my post be in vain.
Were u trying to set up a multi-lnb dish or u just re-aligned ur dish for better performance?
Anyway retrack ur amos/16e with 12216 v 27500. Pick the signal and ur ait should turn green. Cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
kingmayah: I am getting everything twisted. After critical study of the post hereon this forum, I decided to try it out myself. With my new 1m dish, I could manage to track DSTV, with d hope to track MultiTV below it, all effort cudn't yield notin. Only for me to realize dt I cud nail Amos/w3c(16e & 17e)somewhere above DSTV. Insted far below DSTV & MultiTV as must guru's hv stated in there post.... Now my question is...?

Multi tv is above Dstv. Standing at the back of the dish, lift ur dish a little up and to the right and u should hit green. Make sure u use dis freq 12523 v 19531.

Revert back if u need more help.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
astanco: Guys,I moving 4rm w3c, hw do I nail multitv ? Quick reply nided, am atop my roof unda dis sun.

Late reply. grin

A little down and to ur left while standing at the back of the dish.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Guys I made front page. Yeey!!!!!!!!! grin ,D grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1326823/daughter-kills-father-molesting

I've now won the award of ''first FTA guy to make front page'' wink

Kai. Dis is sweet. Keep the congratulatory messages coming. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
olenyi: Guys I made front page. Yeey!!!!!!!!! grin ,D grin

really?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Arselona1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
if u have above 65 percent at least u should receive it. Is ur box strong? Then enter the atn frequency manually to save tym. Check previous post for it. Am not so sure now maybe 12725h11200. Verify pls.
it is 12275 h 11200
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
olenyi: Guys I made front page. Yeey!!!!!!!!! grin ,D grin

. Congrats, its well merited. Albeit to whom much is given...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
sammu:
Were u trying to set up a multi-lnb dish or u just re-aligned ur dish for better performance?
Anyway retrack ur amos/16e with 12216 v 27500. Pick the signal and ur ait should turn green. Cheers
Great thanks,
actually i did it for better performance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.