Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5443637 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
olenyi: Guys I made front page. Yeey!!!!!!!!! grin ,D grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1326823/daughter-kills-father-molesting

I've now won the award of ''first FTA guy to make front page'' wink

Kai. Dis is sweet. Keep the congratulatory messages coming. grin
Wow!!!.
first person to put on the crown... congratulation my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
SULIEMAN3: Wow!!!.
first person to put on the crown... congratulation my mentor.
nigeria 3 tahiti 1 live on gtv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nativeskillz: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Olenyi congrats brother on ur front page story, nice one bro. ;DOlenyi congrats brother on ur front page story, nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
Native skillz: George D check ur mail, I droped onada mail

Ok, I'll check and revert.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
lovala: Thankx my dear George_D,
I have taken note of that and I pray next week when I return home to Cameroon I'll check Sylverbird out. Here, my friend is hooked unto DSTV and due to preparations and organizing his marriage we haven't really had time to discuss issues in that direction given he isn't an fta freak. The marriage did pass well and we are now basking in the afterglow of their love as they prepare to take off on their honeymoon.

@lovala,

Thanks for getting back. Enjoy your dstv for now but don't forget to track those packages when you get back to
Cameroon.

Cheers!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2013
Adex70: @GEORGE D ur help is needed kindly help to repost your ur post on alink to download satlite alingment and calculation software i change my system the old one crash grin thanks
still waiting GEORGE D
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluskysat(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2013
Adex7

http://www.dishpointer.com/

It is now available on android market and phones
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ainanimi: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights

Al Jazeera Sports revealed through screens Friday evening that acquired the global rights of the Premier League .

Al Jazeera Sports won the rights to broadcast English Premier League beginning from next year and until 2016, making it the Premier League exclusively on Al Jazeera Sports screens.

Noteworthy that the Premier League was broadcast on Abu Dhabi Sports channels exclusively,
However, Al Jazeera has managed to win their rights beginning of next season.

The above message is what I saw on google as I was doing some searching concerning the right between Aljazeera and Abu dhabi. I Hope this is true.

you can get more infor with the attach file in my post.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umassor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
ainanimi: Al Jazeera Sports win Premier League rights

Al Jazeera Sports revealed through screens Friday evening that acquired the global rights of the Premier League .

Al Jazeera Sports won the rights to broadcast English Premier League beginning from next year and until 2016, making it the Premier League exclusively on Al Jazeera Sports screens.

Noteworthy that the Premier League was broadcast on Abu Dhabi Sports channels exclusively,
However, Al Jazeera has managed to win their rights beginning of next season.

The above message is what I saw on google as I was doing some searching concerning the right between Aljazeera and Abu dhabi. I Hope this is true.

you can get more infor with the attach file in my post.

oga badaru has already opened a thread for this...thank u..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
williams85: this particular adapter was recommended by someone using it.@freshp wat do u think will be the soluttion.
any suggestion is welcomed. thanks
all u need do is setting d configuration in the option menu.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
I was able to pull down Yahsat @ 52e today.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
ayolacz: all u need do is setting d configuration in the option menu.
wat should i select?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
obnelly: I was able to pull down Yahsat @ 52e today.
dish size?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nzeval(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please Aljazeera sports and Abdhabi sports lost bid for EPL live match in 31/1/2013 to a company called MP and SILVER for 3 seasons 2013/14 ,2014/15,2015/16 .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
obnelly: I was able to pull down Yahsat @ 52e today.
Congratulation on this,what is your location and the dish size you used.Please provide the tracking tp.Which channels did pop up on this bird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
u got mail @twinskenny
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
williams85: u got mail @twinskenny
nothing in the mail bro... forward it to twinskenny@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2013
@ SULIEMAN3
astanco
Mallamovye.

Muchos Gracias wink

Regards.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 4:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Adex70: @GEORGE D ur help is needed kindly help to repost your ur post on alink to download satlite alingment and calculation software i change my system the old one crash grin thanks

i hope this is what you're looking for

http://www.satlex.de/en/azel_calc.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by foxteroh: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2013
@ obnelly what is the size of the dish you used in hunting down the bird yahsat 1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by UncleSmart: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
fta promotion exam question 1? what is the effect of using a non High Defination LNB with an HD decoder like 4922A and a HD LNB with a non HD decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
UncleSmart: fta promotion exam question 1? what is the effect of using a non High Defination LNB with an HD decoder like 4922A and a HD LNB with a non HD decoder.

HD Lnb? All marketing gimmick.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
There is nothing like 'HD' lnb. It is all about marketing especially here in africa where we attach so much importance to ''NAMES'' rather than performance.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
sammu: There is nothing like 'HD' lnb. It is all about marketing especially here in africa where we attach so much importance to ''NAMES'' rather than performance.
my brother dont mind d marketers. i once saw a 90cm dish on which it is written 'HD ready'...

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
williams85:
wat should i select?
wireless internet works with either wireless master or wireless slave configuration in ur 4922A
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
use 3m and track with mbc HD tp.I have a blockage to my east but i still manage to pull it in ,just 5 tps of which 2 tps pop up mbc and fox.It doesnt worth the stress because we have mbc HD and fox movies on AB7 and Badr 26e .so going down to yahsat is waste of energy but its fun .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
ayolacz: my brother dont mind d marketers. i once saw a 90cm dish on which it is written 'HD ready'...

lol... Vry soon we gona have HD ready coaxial cables

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Rextab:

lol... Vry soon we gona have HD ready coaxial cables

HD is fading off gradually next to come is 3D
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
obnelly: use 3m and track with mbc HD tp.I have a blockage to my east but i still manage to pull it in ,just 5 tps of which 2 tps pop up mbc and fox.It doesnt worth the stress because we have mbc HD and fox movies on AB7 and Badr 26e .so going down to yahsat is waste of energy but its fun .

oga is ur whatsapp not active been messaging u since now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.