Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442905 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2013
For those that don't have compass or an android phone, I got hold of a really nice software that works on all devices/phones that supports java.

With this software, u don't need to worry about ur east or west again. Just input ur country name, latitude, longitude, GMT time difference and it automatically calculates ur north, east west, south.

It works by showing u a diagram of the sun or moon depending on time of day. Then when u position the diagram to where the sun/moon is at the sky, viola, u get ur coordinates. grin

Download below.

Regards.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2013
For those that don't have compass or an android phone, I got hold of a really nice software that works on all devices/phones that supports java.

With this software, u don't need to worry about ur east or west again. Just input ur country name, latitude, longitude, GMT time difference and it automatically calculates ur north, east west, south.

It works by showing u a diagram of the sun or moon depending on time of day. Then when u position the diagram to where the sun/moon is at the sky, viola, u get ur coordinates.

Download below.

Regards.

@OLENYI,PLS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD,SINCE WE CANT SEE THE ATTACHED FILE,THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2013
iykmora: actually E has got audio. But aljazeera hasn't. But aljazeera is free now on 36E along wit cnn and occasional skynews on channel 10 for news lovers. Ait package on amos is now showin again.
what size of dish will i use to recieve the Cnn.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2013
@olenyi, good work from you!!! very nice.
will download it and give a feedback after downloading.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Pls my brothers, answer this questions,am a novice o. Between Amos 5 and Astra 2b which one is more interesting and pls what is the total tv stations on Amos 5 and also on Astra 2b each. Tanx pls dnt ignore my questions.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Seyilome: Pls my brothers, answer this questions,am a novice o. Between Amos 5 and Astra 2b which one is more interesting and pls what is the total tv stations on Amos 5 and also on Astra 2b each. Tanx pls dnt ignore my questions.
u cam get both on a single dish, just buy an extra lnb and a diseq switch
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
okoegualek:
@OLENYI,PLS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD,SINCE WE CANT SEE THE ATTACHED FILE,THANKS

The download link is below my signature on dat post.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
olenyi:

The download link is below my signature on dat post.

Regards.
when I clicked the link,it came up wit notin. It wrote 'not found'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
(D TV) will be live on air on Astra 2b 28.2 east very soon!!!

any moment from now you got a chance to enjoy it and

give thanks to those who make it happen

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
astanco: when I clicked the link,it came up wit notin. It wrote 'not found'

The link is active. Check ur browser.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
discovery tv now live on multi tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
I Hacked: (D TV) will be live on air on Astra 2b 28.2 east very soon!!!

any moment from now you got a chance to enjoy it and

give thanks to those who make it happen

williams85: discovery tv now live on multi tv

(D TV) lolwink

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ simniboma discovery tv (D TV) is in your city and I hacked is making things happening

we are at aboabuu tamale wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yomkris(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
olenyi: For those that don't have compass or an android phone, I got hold of a really nice software that works on all devices/phones that supports java.

It works by showing u a diagram of the sun or moon depending on time of day. Then when u position the diagram to where the sun/moon is at the sky, viola, u get ur coordinates. grin

Download below.

Regards.
@oga olenyi. U av done well. @all, Here is d link.:
http://data.1mobile.in/files/ds15/7274/Compass-%281Mobile.in%29.Jar
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
I Hacked:

(D TV) lolwink
Hope multi tv wil nt turn to paid tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
williams85: u cam get both on a single dish, just buy an extra lnb and a diseq switch
tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
George_D: @all,

Just in case there are still some here who have not noticed, Silverbird TV

is now free and live on Eutelsat 36A/36B (36E - DSTV position)

Use 11940h 27500sr to track it.

It gets better: You can also now watch CNN, TBN, Star TV, Setanta Africa, etc on same bird, free.

Use 12275h 11200sr to track. You will need a minimum MPEG4 receiver to watch the later.

VIVA FTA!!!
pls can get the cnn with my 60cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
ojialo: what size of dish will i use to recieve the Cnn.
anytin from 60cm (36 deg E) wil be ok...but d larger d beta as usual. Goodluck!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Seyilome: Hope multi tv wil nt turn to paid tv

No D TV is a different TV company, D TV is on his own, and multitv is on his own they are different
company's cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
I Hacked:

No D TV is a different TV company, D TV is on his own, and multitv is on his own they are different
company's cheesy
ok now i understand,both are on the same astra 2b, pls what is the total number of tv channels one can get on astra 2b? And on amos 5. I want to do the two. Pls am expecting ur reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2013
odilibe: The red classic currently cost £36.00..if you really want that alien...then we will discuss later..i hope you have internet! cool
i got internet let disscus realy searious thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elknice: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello, plz what are the frequencies to use when c-band lnb on 90cm dish to track arabic channels.
thax.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by elknice: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello, plz what are the frequencies to use
when using c-band lnb on 90cm dish to track
arabic channels.
thax.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Adex70: i got internet let disscus realy searious thanks
Adex70...since you got internet that is fine..
There is something NEW Alien2 is getting better all uk tv free english channels are now on live-tv;portal under filmon-tv using internet...itv 1,itv2,bbc 1,more4,bbc news all popular international news channels aljazeera,france,cctv news..etc.

The issue is..the portal application may be blocked in nigeria..but i am not 100 percent sure if it will blocked by. spark...if i get the alien2 down in nigeria..if every application is working and if you still want it then fine...but their won't be any problem with other function like webtv or opera web browser,IPTV or Kartina tv russia..

The box is a bit expensive it still cost £149..but i may give it to you as second new 6months old,though the box has been in it's carton case for sometime.. grin

Here is some uk free channels_spark on-line tv

cheers grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2013
continue

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2013
I think the Alien is a good receiver with good picture quality .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2013
odilibe: Adex70...since you got internet that is fine..
There is something NEW Alien2 is getting better all uk tv free english channels are now on live-tv;portal under filmon-tv using internet...
Filmon-tv is superb. I have been enjoying the android version for sometime now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nanaba2009: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Discovery tv, according to them,is based in Tamale, Northern Ghana. It has nothin to do with the paid channel, discovery.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
I Hacked: @ simniboma discovery tv (D TV) is in your city and I hacked is making things happening

we are at aboabuu tamale wink grin grin grin grin grin
Hope we can meet. anytime in tamale just dial 0264569979.
thank just got it. Tamale stuff
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by FreeTVguru(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=George_D]

@Adex70,
Sorry I've been away from my mailbox for a while.

Use this link to download fastsatfinder:

http://www.fastsatfinder.com/bin/FastSatfinder2.7.0_Setup.exe

How can I get a free key Boss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
MY KENYA PACKEGE at 71e is 75% but is tracking i'm using 1.8 dish. what should.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
seems whizkid website www.crosat.us is having problem. i cant download files from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.