Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442484 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Adex70: still waiting GEORGE D

@Adex70,
Sorry I've been away from my mailbox for a while.

Use this link to download fastsatfinder:

http://www.fastsatfinder.com/bin/FastSatfinder2.7.0_Setup.exe

and this link for satellite antenna alignment from al-soft:

http://www.al-soft.com/downloads/saa_setup.exe

Hope this helps?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
twinskenny:

oga is ur whatsapp not active been messaging u since now

I prefer sms and calls than all those applications.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2013
pls i need urgent asistance and reply i hv 60cm dish i can track and watch CNN and STV for free and i hv 4669X but i cant watch 9ja tv the frequency is always up and down pls what is the problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide8e(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2013
Tvc is red here, i believe is everywhere.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Guys can someone be kind enof to tel me how 2 track mytv 4rm w3c, d best mpeg2 tp 4 it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kibukila(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
obnelly: use 3m and track with mbc HD tp.I have a blockage to my east but i still manage to pull it in ,just 5 tps of which 2 tps pop up mbc and fox.It doesnt worth the stress because we have mbc HD and fox movies on AB7 and Badr 26e .so going down to yahsat is waste of energy but its fun .

Can 2.4m do it at your location I want to try it since this is the best option for me instead of Badr and AB7.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Coming to Nigeria soon.... july 2013
Finally i will have enough time to put 4lnb(s)C120 to test...inverto black pro single 0.2db vs inverto black pro twin0.2db vs red classic quad 0.3db..against the invacom quad lnb 0.3db, on a prime focus antenna....which one wins!

Can Amiko alien 2 and it's web applications work well in Nigeria!....

While Another stb may be put into action!...

Keep an eye on the thread

cheers. shocked

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
guru's please I need the latest software for 4940 please, I just purchase it this week. My 4940 does not work pop up green @ 54% why is this happening?

odilibe: Coming to Nigeria soon.... july 2013
Finally i will have enough time to put 4lnb(s)C120 to test...inverto black pro single 0.2db vs inverto black pro twin0.2db vs red classic quad 0.3db..against the invacom quad lnb 0.3db, on a prime focus antenna....which one wins!

Can Amiko alien 2 and it's web applications work well in Nigeria!....

While Another stb may be put into action!...

Keep an eye on the thread

cheers. shocked

guru's please I need the latest software for 4940 please, I just purchase it this week. My 4940 does not work pop up green @ 54% why is this happening?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
guru's please I need the latest software for 4940 please, I just purchase it this week. My 4940 does not work pop up green @ 54% why is this happening? [/quote]wen you went for 4940 i believe its strictly for mytv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
@odilibe, expecting your test results. wink

Attached is dishpointer satellite tracking software for android

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello House,Pls I want to go in for 1.8m dish because of Irib channels. Pls gurus, does Irib channels have the right to show matches in the upcoming season like they have been doing recently? I need an answer to help in my decision to buy the 1.8m dish by Saturday. Hoping to read an answer!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
feranmi 9: guru's please I need the latest software for 4940 please, I just purchase it this week. My 4940 does not work pop up green @ 54% why is this happening?

You must be doing something wrong. if there is no signal a software upgrade will not bring out the signal. Check your connections and dish alignment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
may be because I joined the cable? could I had run the cable straight from the dish direct? or may be the pluming of the dish tripod is not correct. but it
is showing on my 4663x sir... it is 4.4m dish new one.. and it is not even given the real signal a good 4.4 should produce..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by feranmi9(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
microgiant:

You must be doing something wrong. if there is no signal a software upgrade will not bring out the signal. Check your connections and dish alignment.
at least to boost it sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
williams85:

guru's please I need the latest software for 4940 please, I just purchase it this week. My 4940 does not work pop up green @ 54% why is this happening? wen you went for 4940 i believe its strictly for mytv
It does not matter when you getting 54% of a signal,it depend on the satellite you are tracking and you must check you DISH SETTING,1,lnb type 2,diseqc 1.0 3,lnb freq- 9.750-10600 ,thank you

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
akinis09: wat u hav 2 do is remove multi tv cable frm ur diseqc switch or ensure dat d multi tv cable is nt connect 2 ur box,so as to stop d ota 4rm damagin ur box.bt if ur box is original al u hav 2 do is upload d latest patch (3.02p) 2 ur box nd it wil stop d ota nd it wil also enable u 2 continue enjoyin ur dongle.
hw can i upload wen it will just count d dot like 10 times and off again pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
microgiant: @odilibe, expecting your test results. wink

@microgiant...I just googled the dispointer satellite tracking software for android, very interested..

I will let you know of the findings/results...

cheers. grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2013
microgiant:

@microgiant,

Welldone for the dishpointer software. Is this version compliant with ICS? Because
I installed one on my galaxy and it doesn't seem to be working. Will try this and
see what gives.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2013
@odilibe,

We're anxiously awaiting your grand entrance into naija. I hope you bring all the
FTA goodies along including that beloved AMIKO receiver? wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugasat(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Check out new STRONG softwares from Persiangig:
SRT4920_NewGui_125p_130614.rar
SRT4930_ALL_149p_20130618.zip
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ojialo(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2013
ojialo: pls i need urgent asistance and reply i hv 60cm dish i can track and watch CNN and STV for free and i hv 4669X but i cant watch 9ja tv the frequency is always up and down pls what is the problem
pls ooooooo gurus.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by microgiant: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
George_D:

@microgiant,

Welldone for the dishpointer software. Is this version compliant with ICS? Because
I installed one on my galaxy and it doesn't seem to be working. Will try this and
see what gives.

It works perfectly on ICS and above. I'm using Jellybean.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by CJO100(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aljazeera, Setanta Africa, E-Entertainment etc showing but without audio on Amos 5 (Infinite Package maybe). Is there anything I need to do to have them talk. Am using 69xii
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
actually E has got audio. But aljazeera hasn't. But aljazeera is free now on 36E along wit cnn and occasional skynews on channel 10 for news lovers. Ait package on amos is now showin again.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
George_D: @odilibe,

We're anxiously awaiting your grand entrance into naija. I hope you bring all the
FTA goodies along including that beloved AMIKO receiver? wink
@George...of-course ,i will take the alien along....etc cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by CJO100(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
iykmora: actually E has got audio. But aljazeera hasn't. But aljazeera is free now on 36E along wit cnn and occasional skynews on channel 10 for news lovers. Ait package on amos is now showin again.

You are right. E and Setanta has gotten audio. I will track 36E tomorrow for CNN and Aljazeera. Thanks alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
odilibe: @George...of-course ,i will take the alien along....etc cool
@ odilibe abeg come with amiko allien iam interested in taking it up you will buy another when u return deadly searious grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ odilibe also if i can have the preaty red inverto classic i will be happy let me know the cot plsssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chukstaker: 3:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Pls gurus how i do i make my Pure t.v at kktv to show it is always on blue colour...pls am begging!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2013
GOOD NEWS FOR SRT 4930 HD RECEIVER.
IF u own the above box and u have NOT been able to receive CONSAT & INFINITY on Amos17e. The new software 149p has corrected the problem. So upgrade and enjoy ur weekend. Check crosat.us and wizkid.persiangig.com for software. HAPPY WEEKEND ALL.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Adex70: @ odilibe abeg come with amiko allien iam interested in taking it up you will buy another when u return deadly searious grin grin grin
Adex70: @ odilibe abeg come with amiko allien iam interested in taking it up you will buy another when u return deadly searious grin grin grin
The red classic currently cost £36.00..if you really want that alien...then we will discuss later..i hope you have internet! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.