Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5474368 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Boadu: I'm using srt 4330 with a 65cm dish. Sentanta, Action and many many more are using that same frequency. They have no $ sign. The setanta with $ sign also pops up after blindscanning. But delete that on.

why? wetin dey dia?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Many thanks Mr Olenyi. I'm not using the biss for those channels. I want to move to higher level sir. I'm going to read what you have for me. Most grateful
olenyi:

But u don't need biss for those channels.

U've got mail

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Gudmorning Boadu,pls what stations are you using bisskey for.I need to test how to use those.thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2013
all zeetv and eatv is now free 4 now on 12.286 H 11200 at 36degree,enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
That tp is confirmed 12604v30000....CAS has changed to free from conax/viaaccess i think.And they are all french speaking damn! I need to learn frenchie
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
With the greatest respect sir, I couldn't find any message in my mail inbox(Boadufta@gmail.com). Could you please resend the mail sir? I wait patiently for your response. Bye
olenyi:

But u don't need biss for those channels.

U've got mail

Regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2013
@George_D@Obnelly&All Gurus in the house pls i need ur help Am using Strong Cband Lnb 15.k on 1m dish for Arabsat 5c@20e Signal 65% as a result the IRIB Tip is Flashing Green/Red on/off not stable so i need to up the signal to sablise it & someone suggested (Spermax c/h 777 Noise 17.k model) i want expert opinion about this or if their is another Srong Cband Lnb better than the one am using currently or Any other product much better plssss Advice b4 i commit money on it.God bless as u respond Viva FTA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
You have a mail! Regards
kd10: @kwame-king] Am at Accra, Check ur inbox u have a mail.Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by upright2010: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Olenyi. Sir, Kindly help me i don't know much about dis biss of a thing and i'll like u to sort me out. Here's my email inioluwa36@yahoo.com for further interaction. I know u would hav treated this so pls don't be offended. Am but stil a baby in fta, thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Boadu: With the greatest respect sir, I couldn't find any message in my mail inbox(Boadufta@gmail.com). Could you please resend the mail sir? I wait patiently for your response. Bye

Resent.

Thought emails don have capital letters.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
@All
I finally nailed dstv on top of amos5(primary lnb) but all the freebies on 36°e @ 12286 H 11200 are not showing and i noticed that the signal on them is on and off, pls what can i do? I use 60cm dish.
Thnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tayokay: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Boadu: Thank you Prof Olenyi. I have pressed 6969 twice and 8280 as you have directed, yet nothing ooo.
. Likewise I'm having d same problem wt my srt 4996x decoder.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls I've gotten the message. I'm currently using fon so I want to connect my Laptop to the internet so that I can download the winrar. Many thanks sir.i will get back to you after the download.
olenyi:

Resent.

Thought emails don have capital letters.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
lincolnola: @All
I finally nailed dstv on top of amos5(primary lnb) but all the freebies on 36°e @ 12286 H 11200 are not showing and i noticed that the signal on them is on and off, pls what can i do? I use 60cm dish.
Thnx

I beg o, make una answer me o.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Biss keys are partial encryption methods used by service providers to limit access to their channels. But once u input the correct key for that channel, it opens up for u.

upright2010: @Olenyi. Sir, Kindly help me i don't know much about dis biss of a thing and i'll like u to sort me out. Here's my email inioluwa36@yahoo.com for further interaction. I know u would hav treated this so pls don't be offended. Am but stil a baby in fta, thanks

This is how to go about it

Akins16ng: inputing biss key is to simple to be difficult,just follow the following steps.tep1:Get a current/working biss key.step2:go to the channel to be unlock with biss key,after then press 8280(if u are using strong decoder) to bring out the biss pannel.step3:choose any of the rows and then edit it by correctly inputing the 16 digit keys followed 16 zeros.step 4:press exist and save.if ur keys are current and u correctly input dem u are good 2go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
tayokay: . Likewise I'm having d same problem wt my srt 4996x decoder.

Go to this link

http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa

Look for the file compatible with ur machine and download. Afterwards, unzip to get a file with .stb extension. Then copy to a virus free flash. Plug to ur receiver, go to menu, setting, data transfer, ok, select firmware upgrade and allow to initialize. Select the software on ur flash and allow to upgrade. Afterwards, switch it off and on again and u're good.

NB: don't use PHCN for this process as ur receiver will pack up should the light blink. Use gen.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
lincolnola: @All
Thnx

Theirs nothing else to do but to Work on ur lnb to bring up ur signal. If not possible, den u'll be needing a 90cm.

Be patient and work on your lnb positioning.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisan20: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
please, I need to upgrade my str 4922A with a software dat can give good features..........
however, can someone help me with 1.19p and 1.24p to my email
........myprince911@yahoo.com.....i hav tried to download if from crosat but it not downloading
thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Those 12605H30000 channels don go $ as we b dey expect. Bye bye. over to 36E.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hahaha I wonder why they locked the channels so soon after hours of free to Air!!!!
lovala: Those 12605H30000 channels don go $ as we b dey expect. Bye bye. over to 36E.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
I though the Srt 4922A is the best so far!!! I'm planning to add some amount to my srt4330 and excahange it for 4922A! But for the 4330 software which Mr Olenyi has offered me, I would have gone to my dealer for the exchange by now. Can someone briefly list some features which 4922A possesses but other strong models lack? Brief explanation is humbly sollicited from Gurus. @ Mr Olenyi, thank you very much for coming to the aid of we the handicapp!!! May God bless you for honouring any question or resquest posed to you in this great forum,NAIRALAND.
bisan20: please, I need to upgrade my str 4922A with a software dat can give good features..........
however, can someone help me with 1.19p and 1.24p to my email
........myprince911@yahoo.com.....i hav tried to download if from crosat but it not downloading
thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
@kwame-king u have a mail.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
[kd10]@George_D@Obnelly&All Gurus in the house pls i need ur help Am using Strong Cband Lnb 15.k on 1m dish for Arabsat 5c@20e Signal 65% as a result the IRIB Tip is Flashing Green/Red on/off not stable so i need to up the signal to sablise it & someone suggested (Spermax c/h 777 Noise 17.k model) i want expert opinion about this or if their is another Srong Cband Lnb better than the one am using currently or Any other product much better plssss Advice b4 i commit money on it.God bless as u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
1.It could be your dish size is smaller than the recommended dish size.
2.It could be there is wimax interference in your location meaning the mobile network in your area is transmitting via the same frequency so this will cause interference .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
4922A box is okay on the average.I have one too. Sharing internet with it thru wifi using my andriod fone hotsports and can record hip hop jamz thru usb flash at the same time using internet radio via usb hub. I have watched latest movies too using youtube, manage diff file format well for video n audio, good photos thru picasa,dongle is ok ,cccam,gscam, map n hardstation 123 but 2 needs fixing. Am using 1.26p
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
In terms of FTA reception, is it far better than the other strong models? Thanks any way for your response.
zobo-i-zee:
4922A box is okay on the average.I have one too. Sharing internet with it thru wifi using my andriod fone hotsports and can record hip hop jamz thru usb flash at the same time using internet radio via usb hub. I have watched latest movies too using youtube, good photos thru picasa,dongle is ok ,cccam,gscam, map n hardstation 123 but 2 needs fixing. Am using 1.26p
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lincolnola: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
TO THE GURUS
Has anyone nailed Badr5 @26°e and amos5 together on 60cm dish? and if yes, what's the trick.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Needs few improvements in dat dept. The color of the interface for signal strength and quality is not eye friendly for the nu gui. Old is a bit eye frndly. Fta is cool. 1.26p handled the low signal previously exprienced.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Needs few improvements in dat dept. The color of the interface for signal strength and quality is not eye friendly for the nu gui. Old is a bit eye frndly. Fta is cool. 1.26p handled the low signal previously exprienced.
Just what are you talking about bro...Any reference

EDITED:
Okay i get it...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
pls gurus, any solution to these flashing signals on amos. All signal with symbol rate of 45.000 are flashing green/red on my strong 4669x
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
adimek2002: pls gurus, any solution to these flashing signals on amos. All signal with symbol rate of 45.000 are flashing green/red on my strong 4669x
It's a fact that the 69x cant handle that high a symbol rate....upgrade to a HD rx{'22,22A,4930 etc}
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by UncleSmart: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
adimek2002: pls gurus, any solution to these flashing signals on amos. All signal with symbol rate of 45.000 are flashing green/red on my strong 4669x
What the Big Oga means is for you to get an HD receiver it is the solution to the flashing syndrom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.