Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5467594 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
blexxonmak: abdool09.Facing d dish,place d 7E lnb below & at d right hand side of 36E lnb.Centre to centre distance should be 28cm.
thanks my oga.. i'm greatful.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
@all thanks for ur response, but am too exprienced and have high interlect for someone to defraud me, i have sent my friend that is a driver in one of those transport company to buy it for me in portharcourt and i hope to get the device on tuesday, for me, i dont take 100% risk i will rather take 50% risk, thanks @ all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
blexxonmak: @Freddygaz.Sure.On 3m fiber dish.Location: Lagos.

Thts great....which beams are you able to nab....am using a 3.8M fibre and am yet to maximize the signal.....not to forget am 6° South of u guys and thats gives me alot to work with.... sad sad
op to hear from you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
graphicicon: @all thanks for ur response, but am too exprienced and have high interlect for someone to defraud me, i have sent my friend that is a driver in one of those transport company to buy it for me in portharcourt and i hope to get the device on tuesday, for i dont take 100% risk i will rather take 50% risk, thanks @ all.
people like you have intelligent quotient (IQ) dangling bellow 25%. U never display any intellectual value ever since u started dis your satfinder advert. Anyway don't wanna go further wit u. I can refer u to a sat dealer in kubwa that u can get it from or better still help u to place the order from lagos incase your driver friend could not get it. Less i forget...u no wise.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Freddygaz. Mostly Europe Ku Beam
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Freddygaz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
blexxonmak: @Freddygaz. Mostly Europe Ku Beam

I hope its the Europe Wide beam.....with the new Hot bird 13D I hope the signals are strong smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
akplatnum2005: people like you have intelligent quotient (IQ) dangling bellow 25%. U never display any intellectual value ever since u started dis your satfinder advert. Anyway don't wanna go further wit u. I can refer u to a sat dealer in kubwa that u can get it from or better still help u to place the order from lagos incase your driver friend could not get it. Less i forget...u no wise.
Lolz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
I havent gotten a reply on that Infinity issue
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by shiftmarket(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
astanco: I havent gotten a reply on that Infinity issue

I think its back up. U may need to blind scan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
akplatnum2005: people like you have intelligent quotient (IQ) dangling bellow 25%. U never display any intellectual value ever since u started dis your satfinder advert. Anyway don't wanna go further wit u. I can refer u to a sat dealer in kubwa that u can get it from or better still help u to place the order from lagos incase your driver friend could not get it. Less i forget...u no wise.
@akplatnum, direct me to the dealer in Kubwa, cos i want do a job of satellite installation on tuesday evening on high roof, and there is no way i will use television up there, cos the driver is going to portharcourt on sunday morning, it will be easier for me if u direct me; my number is 08069338224.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2014
@ blexxonmak, I greet you sir. Happy to meet you again after the hackers invaded our cherished house. You are still doing a great job so keep it up. I abandoned my metro tv tracking because it was wasting my time. It seems I'll have to upgrade my 1.8m dish to 2.4 m if I'm to enjoy FTA to the fullest. I know you to be an expert in the manufacture of dishes of every size. Help me in this : please, is it possible to add metal plates to my 1.8m petal plates and achieve a 2.4m dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2014
graphicicon: @akplatnum, direct me to the dealer in Kubwa, cos i want do a job of satellite installation on tuesday evening on high roof, and there is no way i will use television up there, cos the driver is going to portharcourt on sunday morning, it will be easier for me if u direct me; my number is 08069338224.
ha!!! Make i use my money call you? Why naoooo? You want to use your "experience to defraud me"lol. Here is how it goes. Come to kubwa by phase3 junction, pick a bite to dstv office. The store is right opposite. Walk in and talk like an upright man not like your so called "intellect" they might have or u tell d person in charge to confirm the price while u re there and give him money to place the order for u. No go tell am say make hin order before u pay ooooo if u really need am. because i know you re "too experienced" regards
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edunola: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2014
akplatnum2005: ha!!! Make i use my money call you? Why naoooo? You want to use your "experience to defraud me"lol. Here is how it goes. Come to kubwa by phase3 junction, pick a bite to dstv office. The store is right opposite. Walk in and talk like an upright man not like your so called "intellect" they might have or u tell d person in charge to confirm the price while u re there and give him money to place the order for u. No go tell am say make hin order before u pay ooooo if u really need am. because i know you re "too experienced" regards
dis una dramma hen na follow up ooo. Laf my heart out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edunola: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2014
boss wen i enterd d'16digit' biss key ie 9e 82 9e 82 9e 82 9e 82 9e 82 9e 82 9e dis is wat i enterd boss and it is not still show hop am on the right track pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2014
@edunola. Send me a pm or drop your email.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edunola: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
blexxonmak: @edunola. Send me a pm or drop your email.
dis is my email edun_olawale@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Talenty: Call the seller on 08135997393
tnx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
akplatnum2005: ha!!! Make i use my money call you? Why naoooo? You want to use your "experience to defraud me"lol. Here is how it goes. Come to kubwa by phase3 junction, pick a bite to dstv office. The store is right opposite. Walk in and talk like an upright man not like your so called "intellect" they might have or u tell d person in charge to confirm the price while u re there and give him money to place the order for u. No go tell am say make hin order before u pay ooooo if u really need am. because i know you re "too experienced" regards
@akplatnum pls give me the number of satellite accessory seller in Kubwa to confirm the price from him before comming to the shop
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emisco1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
jst 1 stuf i want 2 learn.how to mount motorise dish 1.8m above...was tryin 2 figure it out.bt d knot and d all thing got me confuse.dnt knw wer to tart.it diferent 4rm d normal kuband dish.dt i do vwy wel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zonium: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
@akplatnum2005, pls stop giving attention to this graphicicon boy. He has been spamming this thread for some days now & at a point he threatened that he will continue doing so until somebody grants his request. What kind of mature human will behave in such a manner? Remember this is the same boy that was telling members of this forum to send him recharge cards b4 he grants their request, though he later apologised, & now he expects u to call him with ur airtime. He does not own this thread & no member of this thread is under any obligation to grant anyone's request. Granting such request only encourages graphicicon & his likes to continue dragging this thread backwards. This thread is supposed to be for productive discussions. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
graphicicon: @akplatnum pls give me the number of satellite accessory seller in Kubwa to confirm the price from him before comming to the shop
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Valto(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
graphicicon: @akplatnum pls give me the number of satellite accessory seller in Kubwa to confirm the price from him before comming to the shop
u are not serious at all..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
@akplatnum, please give me your number let me call you, i dont get the address very well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
ur level of intelligience is far below average. U were requesting recharge card from some forumites before just to send them tv3 software. Now u need help and u r spamming the whole thread. I no blame u sha.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by luvlyluckes(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Afptv(football tv),Mudial tv,Zumba tv,sen1,santech hbb tv test are now fta on intelsat 20(68.5e).freq 12682v sr:29999.enjoy while it last.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akplatnum2005(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
zonium: @akplatnum2005, pls stop giving attention to this graphicicon boy. He has been spamming this thread for some days now & at a point he threatened that he will continue doing so until somebody grants his request. What kind of mature human will behave in such a manner? Remember this is the same boy that was telling members of this forum to send him recharge cards b4 he grants their request, though he later apologised, & now he expects u to call him with ur airtime. He does not own this thread & no member of this thread is under any obligation to grant anyone's request. Granting such request only encourages graphicicon & his likes to continue dragging this thread backwards. This thread is supposed to be for productive discussions. Thank you!
thank you my brother. U can imagine his last post u go know say mumu dey blow siren for hin brain. Anyway i save my strength. Shikenah
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emisco1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Emisco1: jst 1 stuf i want 2 learn.how to mount motorise dish 1.8m above...was tryin 2 figure it out.bt d knot and d all thing got me confuse.dnt knw wer to tart.it diferent 4rm d normal kuband dish.dt i do vwy wel
who go teach me or gve me hint 2 dx stuf.or direct me 2 a link
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ogojohn(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
graphicicon: @akplatnum, please give me your number let me call you, i dont get the address very well.
PASSING

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
People are just making noise for nothing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mackie1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
hello, need your help... wanna purchase an HD strong decoder, please how much will it cost me and which model... a cheap one winks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
blexxonmak: @Sensicut.Edit or add TV3 b*ss key.Enter Multi TV frequency (12522V 27000) and the SID (000c).Goodluck.
hey! hey! I'm here ooo! what about SRT 4330? Please help any procedure for biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
This Intelsat 20k is not bad after all. Just added it to my satellite fleet and Am enjoying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.