Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5496995 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2014
@all.It was a black friday for me.Just coming from the mogue.I lost my beloved sister.So sad....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 3:09am On Jul 12, 2014
blexxonmak: @all.It was a black friday for me.Just coming from the mogue.I lost my beloved sister.So sad....
What a pity, pls accept my condolence, may she find a resting place at the right hand of God, take heart.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edunola: 4:51am On Jul 12, 2014
blexxonmak: @all.It was a black friday for me.Just coming from the mogue.I lost my beloved sister.So sad....
eeyah pls accept my condolence also may her soul rest in perfect peace. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hazard1759(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2014
pls accept ma condolence sir...May her soul find rest in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2014
ooh! ooh! I pray for God's guidance and comfort for you thru these hard times bro, it shall be well with u. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2014
so so so sorry to read this,may her soul rest in peace,take heart my friend.God knows best
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by faithchild: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2014
house,pls jow do i know fuji stargold lnb,the otiginal one from fake,i saw one blue plastic and one with red,can also price tell of. originality,pls school me on this,one love
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gregs: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2014
May the almighty God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Euroadams: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2014

very sory oo... May God console u and may the soul of the departed rest in the bosom of our lord..

Condolence my friend.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Blackshort: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Pls accept my deepest condolence. God will see you through this trying moments. May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by THREASHOLD20: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2014
On behalf of all fta forum please accept our dearly condolence, she 'll b always be remember here. Just take heart.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
sorry to hear that, may she rest in peace
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by purplekayc(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2014
HOW DO I PLAY RECORDED FILMS FROM MY SRT DECODER ON MY LAPTOP?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by naijaobi(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2014
may God give u and ur family the heart to bear the loss. Accept my sincere condolence.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kfykdot(f): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2014
☺º°˚ ☺º°˚ ☺º°˚˚˚˚ sorry about that.May her soul RIP
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ball22: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2014
house pls cum to my aid,I hav track w4 for hours nw and multi TV but no show.what could be wrong. plz ur ungent reply. thankz
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
what a sad news.accept my consolation.sorry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dennisme: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
purplekayc: HOW DO I PLAY RECORDED FILMS FROM MY SRT DECODER ON MY LAPTOP?
use MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC. if u dont have it google and download.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
It is well, Broda Blexxonmak.
He knw's best!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olu12345: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Guys,is d redness of 10804/30000 on 16E general or I av 2 dust my ladder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ganex,edunola,hazard1759,dennisme,faithchild,gregs,Euroadams,BlackShort,THREASHOLD20,abdool09,naijaobi.Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
@kfykdot,goodieuzo,Emmaculate20.Thank you guys for your support.

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Malix: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
May GOD grant u n ur family the fortitude the bear the loss and may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
am so sori my baddest guru,may she rip ijn{amen}tak heart bro
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
At all rescan this tp on amos5@10972v3000 to get 1 so called mbc channel along side bbcw,citisen nd co...and rescan ur 16e to get more tp's
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Theloveth(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Accept my hearty condolence blexxonmark.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bencoprof: At all rescan this tp on amos5@10972v3000 to get 1 so called mbc channel along side bbcw,citisen nd co...and rescan ur 16e to get more tp's
it has been there. This info has been posted and overdue here. Stop spamming
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bencoprof: At all rescan this tp on amos5@10972v3000 to get 1 so called mbc channel along side bbcw,citisen nd co...and rescan ur 16e to get more tp's
it has been there. This info has been posted and overdue here. Stop spamming d fq is 10972h/v30000 not d above
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ehisdan(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Very sorry for the heart broken, pls take heart. May the almighty God comfort u.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bencoprof: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
hotobo: it has been there. This info has been posted and overdue here. Stop spamming d fq is 10972h/v30000 not d above
i no,what i meant is that mbc chanel has just been added to it.so u nid to rescan inorder 2 get it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
So sorry to read this. I pray that God grant u and ur family the His grace and peace at this time.
Accept my deepest condolences.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bencoprof: i no,what i meant is that mbc chanel has just been added to it.so u nid to rescan inorder 2 get it.
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (2352) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.