Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5432896 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
@OBNELLY,
WELL NOW I SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CONVERTING WASTE TO FUEL, DONT FILL THIS THREAD WITH SILLY DREAMS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID YOU WERE BUILDING A DISH OUT OF WOOD, NOW CONVERTING WASTE TO FUEL.
ACTUALLY I TAUGHT YOU WERE JUST A HUSTLER, NOW I KNOW YOU ARE JUST A MAD MAN, YOU ARE TOTALLY INSANE.
I GUESS THE NEXT THING YOU WILL POST IS HOW YOU ARE BUILDING A ROCKET OUT OF SHIT OR POO.
FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS IS CONVERTED, THESE WASTE ARE SUBJECTED TO HEAT OF BETWEET 300c TO 700c. IF EVERYONE STARTS INVOLVING IN THIS DO YOU KNOW HOW HARMFUL IT WILL BE TO THE CLIMATE.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinstaiye(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
Obnelly, sophieamore. Bury the hatchet. Sheath the sword. Enough is enough.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
God bless you brother .i would rather ignore you than your ignoring me.shalom
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
Blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the son of God.Thank u my brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bodejohn(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Oga moderator, I think you have to act on this Sophieamore1 guy.
This is a civil group, how can one man be jumping on anyone who has a different opinion/idea to his?
Sophieamore, even if Obnelly is wrong, will your harsh words make him right? Learn to use your energies on more constructive things.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Sophieamore1:

IF EVERYONE STARTS INVOLVING IN THIS DO YOU KNOW HOW HARMFUL IT WILL BE TO THE CLIMATE.
To the above statement.   In 2006 the U.S military used more than five billion gallons of petroleum based fuels. Transporting the fuel to battle zones and remote military bases is costly and time consuming and fuel is a prime target of terrorists. so the U.S department of defense is looking for cheaper ,more secure and easier options.Two companies diversified energy and velocys , are working together on a portable system that converts biomass into diesel and jet fuel.The military could use the system to convert waste created at military bases-food scraps ,paper ,wood into a fuel for military jets and vehicles   read more @>>>> www.technologyreview.com/energy/19974/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
@lovala w3c is so easy than what iam hearing 4rm u, firstly if u are not on motorised ur dish may be wap if not set ur lnb to 4oclock when facing the dish track sirius 4 @4.8degree east, make sure u hit 95% on 12605 v 29950 then ur dish is good to go 4 w3c, just drop the dish down a little and move it to ur rigth hand while u are facing the dish. Happy hunting iam getting 95% on 90cm dish, fuji , strong, premium2hd lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
@miju my broda I know what you want if am right
but forgive me for not having time to help you

for ur 90cm that i also uses one here, i bout conical scaler ring and 741 from ws international in USA
it gives me 5a ab3 nss7 and rascom

but the home made increase % and more birds

i suggest you try the home made your self

i m trying to get a new camera so that i can send you some pic that will really help u

@wajab you can build the holder at your home cos is easy, we don't have a branch in Ga yet is only in Ksi
i would send you some pics for you to see how it is

this one is quit different from the first one i post here,
the first one holds two lnb and this one holds five lnb

i will post pics heir very soon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by life707: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
lovala:

@life707:
What satellite hits fx using 1.8m and where are u located?

Fx Tv is on nilesat, a general family entertainment channel like Fox Series. Now in Jos,Nigeria.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Newtonn(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
GUYS, ANYONE WITH PHILIPS ELECTRONICS ADDRESS HERE IN 9JA.
I NEED TO REPAIR FLAT SCREEN LCD.
I NEED IT BADLY.
POST IT HERE.
THKS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2012
We are still watching NIGCOMSAT-1R any news in nageria now,what it will be operational and what to expect,let us know.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2012
@Gadotor
Could you pliz post some FTA frequencies you know on W3c apart from 10800 h 30000 and 11024 h 3333? wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2012
@i hacked thanks broda. i'll hang on with fingers crossed. it's just that the strong model c band lnb and its scalar ring is giving me headache.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2012
gadotor:

We are still watching NIGCOMSAT-1R any news in nageria now,what it will be operational and what to expect,let us know.thank you
NIGCOMSAT-1R was launched on 19th Dec 2011 at about 5:41pm. It has 4 C-band, 14 ku-band, 8 ka-band and 2 L-band. The satellite was placed in its final orbital position of 42.5 degres east at exactly 00:58 GMT, on Tuesday, Dec 27th, 2011. In-Orbit Testing (IOT) has begun and will last for another 40 days before commercial activities begin. It is expected that commercial service shall commence in the the first week of february 2012. The satellite has the capacity to cover 40 African countries and has already got request from Ghana to supply 2 trasponders. Other countries who have stressed interest in the facilities include Sierra-leone, Congo Brazzaville, Kenya, Angola, South Africa and about six European countries. NIGOMSAT-1R is now being monitored and controlled from the Abuja Ground Station. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2012
@all
For those who are wondering the Aljazeera mux that used to be at arabsat30.5 C, they have now moved to arabsat5c 20E with more channels.

Details can be found here: http://www.lyngsat.com/arab5c.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2012
@Pidzo
Pidzo:

@Gadotor
Could you pliz post some FTA frequencies you know on W3c apart from 10800 h 30000 and 11024 h 3333? wink wink

Try 11019H 1795
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2012
Ihacked,good to see you are back.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2012
captainus:

@Pidzo
Try 11019H 1795
Thanks bro for your quick response! May the Almighty bless you! I will try it and give you a feed back! cheesy cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2012
We have only three tp for now,and l,m expecting some new tp before the scramble the satellite.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
captainus:

@Pidzo
Try 11019H 1795
[/quote]
[quote author=gadotor link=topic=712408.msg9892559#msg9892559 date=1325672936]
We have only three tp for now,and l,m expecting some new tp before the scramble the satellite.thank you
Thanks guys for the info. It still baffles me that even after blind scanning several times the tp kindly offered by Captainus couldn't pop up. Upon manually scanning it I found out that it had a quality of 90% yet it couldn't come on its own
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
The signal strenght is good even at 97% the pictures still freeze.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
Guys what size of dish can i use 4 w6.Plz its urgent.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2012
Get 1m dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2012
Newtonn:

GUYS, ANYONE WITH PHILIPS ELECTRONICS ADDRESS HERE IN 9JA.
I NEED TO REPAIR FLAT SCREEN LCD.
I NEED IT BADLY.
POST IT HERE.
THKS

Bros, am not sure of Philips, but i think you should try Apapa, immedialtely after the police station as u ar entering Apapa, not sure though;
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
captainus:

@all
For those who are wondering the Aljazeera mux that used to be at arabsat30.5 C, they have now moved to arabsat5c 20E with more channels.

Details can be found here: http://www.lyngsat.com/arab5c.html
Pls, what is the size of dish i can use to track arabsat 5c.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2012
bisi12004:

Pls, what is the size of dish i can use to track arabsat 5c.
   @ bisi12004, you need anything from 1.8m for good reception.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
@moderator
kindly suspend sophiemore1 permanently from this forum for we dont need his type here who sees nothing good in any effort made by members and yet cannot contribute anything useful.just go true all his post and you will agree with me.plz this is 2012 we dont need this abuses and insults.most members are not his mate for crying out loud.act now thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bisi12004: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
D.lee:

@ bisi12004, you need anything from 1.8m for good reception.
Thanks, I need the tracking frequency.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2012
@ ALL I have noted that these satellite which are being lauched do have other band ie L band, ka band etc. are these band compatible with our decoders?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2012
bisi12004:

Thanks, I need the tracking frequency.
    @ bisi12004, use 3934 L 27500 or 3884 R 27500.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
ESTJOZI:

@ ALL I have noted that these satellite which are being lauched do have other band ie L band, ka band etc. are these band compatible with our decoders?
nibe question@estjozi, i'll also wait for the answer to that question, pls can any one list the channels available on that w3c, because the way guys are talking abt it,it seems its a nice bird.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ikefra(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Compliment of the season,

You can actually use your Dongle RS-232C wire to Decoder to do your Computer to Decoder system restore for fried Original decoder by connecting the Blue side to the Decoder and the black side to the computer i just used it to restore my fried decoder.

Shaw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.