Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. (7765 Views)

See The Winner Of Presidential Election Next Year….critical Analysis. / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by lordlugards: 9:22am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:
I am not here to discuss the incident of her death, but rather the comment that triggered it.
So if you are unable to deconstruct and analyse issues without sentiments, this is not for you.

Below is a translation of what she said verbatim. I have removedthe expletives she used:

Like I said the essence is to analyse what she said. One wonders, was she deliberately trying to start a religious crisis thinking it wouldn't go beyond the usual social media banter against Muslims?

I ask this because for some one trying to stop religious posts in a chat group do you start by saying "Holy ghost fire"? This is self contradiction.
Secondly, after making your point on not posting religious materials in the chat, why on earth did she had to insult the prophet (peace be upon him)

It is a fact that Muslims revere the Prophets of Allah more than anything in this world, and the prophet of Islam occupies a special place in their heart.

It is also a fact that although ignorant people have over time and in different places used bad words against the prophet (PBUH), no Muslim worth the name dear mention great prophets like Moses, Ezekiel etc without saying "peace be upon them or "Alaihim Salaam" or AS, not to think of using bad speech against them

So it is important to state that I condemn the act of taking laws into one's hand, but also condemn any form of instigation and inciting speech against anyone, Muslims and non Muslims alike
Muslim should learn how to tolerate others, what we witness as blasphemy that led to the young lady death, has many times happened in Christian forums or chat group many times, without repercussions.

What am saying in the essence is let us allow God fight for himself, and stop killing people in the name of Blasphemy. every Religion believed there is God and we all prays to the same God the creator of the whole universe.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Islandlady(f): 9:22am On May 13, 2022
Okay this is absolutely trash from the Op, you and your fellow bloodthirsty urchins will die a more horrible death

I don't pity them when Boko Haram is bombing and slaughtering them in their region, after all 72 virgins await them in Al jannah...very useless backward set of people who do not know the value of life!

I pity any southerner residing in the core north with those animals

5 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by bjdon: 9:25am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:
I am not here to discuss the incident of her death, but rather the comment that triggered it.
So if you are unable to deconstruct and analyse issues without sentiments, this is not for you.

Below is a translation of what she said verbatim. I have removedthe expletives she used:

Like I said the essence is to analyse what she said. One wonders, was she deliberately trying to start a religious crisis thinking it wouldn't go beyond the usual social media banter against Muslims?

I ask this because for some one trying to stop religious posts in a chat group do you start by saying "Holy ghost fire"? This is self contradiction.
Secondly, after making your point on not posting religious materials in the chat, why on earth did she had to insult the prophet (peace be upon him)

It is a fact that Muslims revere the Prophets of Allah more than anything in this world, and the prophet of Islam occupies a special place in their heart.

It is also a fact that although ignorant people have over time and in different places used bad words against the prophet (PBUH), no Muslim worth the name dear mention great prophets like Moses, Ezekiel etc without saying "peace be upon them or "Alaihim Salaam" or AS, not to think of using bad speech against them

So it is important to state that I condemn the act of taking laws into one's hand, but also condemn any form of instigation and inciting speech against anyone, Muslims and non Muslims alike

Iam 100% with you. There is no way she should have been killed as that is total lawlessness, but what she said was quite wrong and would have offended a lot of Muslims. We all need to show respect and sensitivity to other peoples religion and customs. Even in the developed world, for example UK, if you wore a shirt with the inscription ' Bleep the queen' and walked around Central London, it won't be long before you get a punch in the face!

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Crayfish09: 9:27am On May 13, 2022
post=112782958:
This is using a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
What is bad is bad.
Let's condemn this act so it will stop ONCE AND FOR ALL.
The Holy Quaran never supported the killing of others.

The True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

Even some of the imams condemning the act are receiving death threats right now. I thought the north was only backward in Western education. I was wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Oplomo: 9:29am On May 13, 2022
Parachoko:
The girl shouldn't have said what she said about the prophet, Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)

But she does not deserve to be killed.

I listened to her voice note this morning, she should have known better.

I'm not justifying her death, but there is a saying, When You Are In Rome, You Have To Do Like The Romans.

May Her Soul RIP

You are a mooslim terrorist.
On tinubu manhood I stand with you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by aribisala0(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

If we break up, it will result to instability in the African continent. I believe the country has to tame the North. I don't understand why the Southerners are scared of the North and always trying to please the North.

The south is actually stronger than the North but they don't know. They don't know how powerful they're. The North actually can be tamed and their power checked.
That is an interesting perspective.
Mine is "to what end" We really do not gain anything from the North and "taming" them will cost us rather than profit us.

I do not see any profit to that effort. It is not about being scare the fact that you have a black belt in Karate does not mean you go around arresting mad men on the street.

We have enough problems of our own.

They want an Islamic enclave that is fine but my view is we should separate so they can do their own thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Parachoko: 9:30am On May 13, 2022
Oplomo:

You are a mooslim terrorist.
On tinubu manhood I stand with you anyway.
She shouldn't have said what she said in the voice note, knowing the kind of location she is.

She should have known better.

May her soul RIP.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by nisai: 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Crayfish09:

Even some of the imams condemning the act are receiving death threats right now. I thought the north was only backward in Western education. I was wrong.
It's worse bro. They need total reorientation. What I see is Religious sentiments overriding its knowledge. We need to act fast before it becomes a big problem worse than this in the future.

5 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2022
aribisala0:
That is an interesting perspective.
Mine is "to what end" We really do not gain anything from the North and "taming" them will cost us rather than profit us.

I do not see any profit to that effort. It is not about being scare the fact that you have a black belt in Karate does not mean you go around arresting mad men on the street.

We have enough problems of our own.

They want an Islamic enclave that is fine but my view is we should separate so they can do their own thing

We actually gain a lot together. More land, more people, more food, more economic strength, more living space for the Nigerian people.

Not all Muslims want an Islamic state. The North has an extremists and educational problem deep rooted in their society. We need to replace wahabism in the North, Ritualism in the West and Secession in the East with total Nigerianism and patriotism.

Nigeria has a lot to gain as one if only we vote the right strong people and let Justice and equity prevail.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by aribisala0(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2022
bjdon:

Iam 100% with you. There is no way she should have been killed as that is total lawlessness, but what she said was quite wrong and would have offended a lot of Muslims. We all need to show respect and sensitivity to other peoples religion and customs. Even in the developed world, for example UK, if you wore a shirt with the inscription ' Bleep the queen' and walked around Central London, it won't be long before you get a punch in the face!
Is it offensive to Christians when Muslims insist that Jesus is a man and not God?

Is it offensive to Ogun worshippers when Christians and Muslims say they worship Idols
Is it offensive to atheists when Muslims and Christians say only a fool will say there is no God?

There is no monopoly on being offended and Muslims and Christians are not the only ones in Nigeria but they go about causing offence and many like you never see anything wrong with that.

THINK

Telling an atheist that there is a God is just as offensive as someone telling a Muslim that there is no God and Muhammad'd claim that God sent him is a lie

The simple reality is every religious belief causes offence because it negates another belief either in another religion or atheism

4 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by aribisala0(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

We actually gain a lot together. More land, more people, more food, more economic strength, more living space for the Nigerian people.

Not all Muslims want an Islamic state. The North has an extremists and educational problem deep rooted in their society. We need to replace wahabism in the North, Ritualism in the West and Secession in the East with total Nigerianism and patriotism.

Nigeria has a lot to gain as one if only we vote the right strong people and let Justice and equity prevail.
We don not gain more land or more food .That is nonsense. Economically the North is a liability
We do not need to replace Wahabism because it is not our problem.Why should we impose on them. They know what is best for them.
We should focus on our own problems

We can be neighbouring countries and get all the food you mention by trade without having to be in the same country

Look at the European Union in many ways they are more integrated than we are, they use the same currency and much more so we can have a similar model but different nations at any rate that is how we will have to go not just with Northern Nigeria but much of West Africa. We can be very close and still have different countries

5 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by aribisala0(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2022
bjdon:

DId he say anywhere that she should not have been killed? Did he at any point condemn the killing? So what are you with him 100% on . guy leave eye service and hypocrisy abeg
How many people have been punched in the face for wearing Tshirts
Stop the lies and the pretence.
A punch in the face or any other kind of mob activity should be condemned so stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. I suspect you are the same person you quoted with a different moniker.
A few weeks ago we heard the commotion about sterling back and Jesus no one was killed

Muslims constantly call others Kaffir or pagans and no one kills them

Christians call atheists FOOLS no one kills them
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by excanny: 9:52am On May 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I don't know what El Rufai said but because he said it doesn't mean it's Islamic and cannot be condemned.

This is what we read in the Qur'an

(Q6 V106 - 108)

Follow, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you from your Lord - there is no deity except Him - and turn away from those who associate others with Allah .

But if Allah had willed, they would not have associated. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor are you a manager over them.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

However any words that'll cause crises should be shun, our understanding and emotion is different.

Cc Agwotulumbe

What El Rufai said about Jesus should be condemned or he should be killed? What's your stance on his blasphemous comments?

3 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2022
aribisala0:
We don not gain more land or more food .That is nonsense. Economically the North is a liability
We do not need to replace Wahabism because it is not our problem.Why should we impose on them. They know what is best for them.

We can be neighbouring countries and get all the food you mention by trade without having to be in the same country

Look at the European Union in many ways they are more integrated than we are, they use the same currency and much more so we can have a similar model but different nations at any rate that is how we will have to go not just with Northern Nigeria but much of West Africa. We can be very close and still have different countries

I understand everything you say. I just hope you would be able to understand what I'm implying.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2022
The funny thing is that even if the culprits are sentenced to death it won't deter those animals from still killing people for blasphemy. In fact, it would be pleasurable to them cos they think dying for the cause of Islam is something worthwhile. I'm sure many of them will even have orgasm when they hear the judge say, "I thereby sentence you to death"
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by ChoCho54(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:

But my question is why such verbal assaults towards Muslims, and how its an issue that gets little attention
Why must it resort to murder?
Why should the punishment for verbal assault be murder? Why can't you verbally assault back or correct with love or better still walk away?

My take is that Muslims love Mohammed more than they love Allah.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by olisaEze(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2022
post=112782958:
This is using a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
What is bad is bad.
Let's condemn this act so it will stop ONCE AND FOR ALL.
The Holy Quaran never supported the killing of others.

The True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

Unless you are a Mallam from northern Nigeria, you’re just preaching to the choir! There’s no such thing as a moderate Muslim. These guys have all been conditioned to react with violence, whether covert or overt, when they perceive a slight against the founder of their religion.

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by ChoCho54(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:
Goodness me, from the responses above are we so bereft of the capacity to discussing issues in isolation
You can't sway everyone with your opinion.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by jmoore(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2022
Islam is a cancer to Nigeria and the whole world.

The poster is a FOOL!! Terrorism analysis is what you did.

Qur'an is actually a book of blasphemy against Christianity. Why are Nigerian Christians not killing Muslims because of that?

Christianity came first before Islam. Christians believe Jesus is son of God. But Islam came and blasphemed by saying Jesus is a prophet.

Stop defending the barbaric Islamic religion of terror.

3 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Gomojamm: 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I understand everything you say. I just hope you would be able to understand what I'm implying.
Pls sir, explain in clear term what u are implying.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Prozico22(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:

mohammed wey the Bleep children around ogun kill you and your mohammed

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by ChoCho54(f): 10:22am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

If we break up, it will result to instability in the African continent. I believe the country has to tame the North. I don't understand why the Southerners are scared of the North and always trying to please the North.

The south is actually stronger than the North but they don't know. They don't know how powerful they're. The North actually can be tamed and their power checked.
Yoruba Muslims are the bane of southern cohesion. Politics of this is reason why you can never have a United south.

Can you tell me your reason for saying there'd instability in the African continent if we divide?
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by obilisama(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2022
There is no morale justification to the incident that happened. If Allah is for peace, why kill for him?. In the last Easter celebration, I think sterling bank MD used agege bread to quantify "he arose" nobody nabbed him. So, what for.....

1 Like

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 13, 2022
aribisala0:
The simple truth is that not everyone believes in God or prophets and all of that .Some believe it is nonsense and they should have the right to say so. Muslims and Christians abuse atheists all the time. They are also disrespectful of traditional religions callieng their deities idols , fetish etc and their adherents Kaffir, infidels, pagans etc

So the concept of blasphemy should be reciprocal . Preaching that there is a God somewhere is blasphemous to the atheist. Preaching that Jesus is not God is blasphemous to the Christian
Preaching that God sent Mohammed is blasphemous to some people.

In a country like Nigeria you cannot insist your own beliefs are protected by blasphemy rules whilst retaining the right to revise other people's beliefs.

The solution is everybody is allowed to say what they like

You believe he is a prophet but you do not think calling Jesus a prophet is insulting to some? You do not believe calling Ogun an idol is insulting
There is no proof that there is any God. It is a belief system wit different doctrines and all doctrines in some way offend another doctrine.
Those who believe there is no God, no prophets or messenger are basically saying they believe those stories are lies

DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY THAT?

You talk of BAD SPEECH from Muslims

Who defines bad speech the speaker or the person who is offended. The truth is the speaker do not accept that their speech is bad that is your view

So by that logic you should accept calling Jesus whom Christians call God a prophet is Bad speech to them but you do not accept that and by a similar token you must accept when people say they believe the Quran is fiction is not bad speech TO THEM

In all of this I do not hear a convincing condemnation of the killing

Presumably you support it

You have only painted a reality that there can never be peace. Will the atheist stop putting so much energy into the speeches others see as mockery of their faith? No because if he does he automatically stops being an atheist, he has to always attack religions inorder to remain an atheist. What makes him an atheist equals to what makes others see him as a violator. This applies vice versa to Muslims, Christians and all the rest just as you have described above. THE WORLD IS WHAT IT IS,A PLACE VERY WELL FASHIONED FOR CONSISTENT CONFLICTS. ONLY THE WISE SURVIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by tesppidd: 10:26am On May 13, 2022
But am still searching for the place she insulted Muhammad.

Am not seeing it, someone help me.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Stricker321: 10:26am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:

Like I said earlier, there are multiple threads denouncing the act already, my aim is to discuss the remote cause.
Whether we like it or nor Muslims are offended by such speech against the prophet of Islam, though their response will vary (and like you pointed out above majority will turn away in disgust).

But my question is why such verbal assaults towards Muslims, and how its an issue that gets little attention

What of all the insults on Jesus Christ from El Reufai??
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 13, 2022
Stricker321:

What of all the insults on Jesus Christ from El Reufai??

Am not aware of any insults do you have some to show?
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by ChoCho54(f): 10:34am On May 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Until this is done, there can never be true growth and progress.

Every year they will release a big budget at the center and share among themselves.
We will never be able to properly measure performance against set objectives. But if the country is pruned down to manageable sizes where each zone can compete and grow at their own pace, leadership nearer to the people, checks and balances would make the leaders less evil.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Saifullah01: 10:34am On May 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Is it offensive to Christians when Muslims insist that Jesus is a man and not God?

Is it offensive to Ogun worshippers when Christians and Muslims say they worship Idols
Is it offensive to atheists when Muslims and Christians say only a fool will say there is no God?

There is no monopoly on being offended and Muslims and Christians are not the only ones in Nigeria but they go about causing offence and many like you never see anything wrong with that.

THINK

Telling an atheist that there is a God is just as offensive as someone telling a Muslim that there is no God and Muhammad'd claim that God sent him is a lie

The simple reality is every religious belief causes offence because it negates another belief either in another religion or atheism

We might decide to Bury our heads in dust, or shout at each other or call every Muslim a terrorist all we want. My discussion is directed towards future occurrence of this unfortunate incident - the cause and its consequence.

Your comparison above is not valid because, many have denied that the prophet was even a prophet from God or even denied his message which can be uncomfortable for Muslims but have to deal with it as reality of the world we live in. So also your mentioning that Muslims do not consider Jesus as GOD but will not dare insult him (peace be upon him)

The fact still remains that over 2 billion people on this planet love this man called Muhammad peace be upon him beyond your comprehension. Of these, majority of them don't support taking laws into their hands but most definitely support strict state backed punishment for anyone who involves in such instigations.

And yes there are laws in many jurisdictions that condemn people to death for offences some might find trivial or subjective like treason, desertion, espionage, drug smuggling etc.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 13, 2022
sal1974:

These guys should be investigated, and thoroughly dealt with to serve as deterrents to their likes, you can't always turn to violent for every provocations
Nothing will happen to them.
If those that stoned that woman evangelist to death has received death penalty or those who killed a teacher because she threw a Quran that contains an expo away has been severely dealt with, those engaging in such heinous and barbaric act will have tread with caution.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by ChoCho54(f): 10:38am On May 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You one Nigerianist are never able to give strong reasons why an adult Southerner who have seen it all should choose to remain one Nigeria.
Re: Critical Analysis Of The Comment That Got Deborah Killed. by aribisala0(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2022
Saifullah01:

We might decide to Bury our heads in dust, or shout at each other or call every Muslim a terrorist all we want. My discussion is directed towards future occurrence of this unfortunate incident - the cause and its consequence.

The fact still remains that over 2 billion people on this planet love this man called Muhammad peace be upon him beyond your comprehension. Of these, majority of them don't support taking laws into their hands but most definitely support strict state backed punishment for anyone who involves in such instigations.

And yes there are laws in many jurisdictions that condemn people to death for offences some might find trivial or subjective like treason, desertion, espionage, drug smuggling etc.
Yes we can decide to change the subject to irrelevances or play victim or make grandiose speeches

The cause is not the victim. The cause is the terrorists that killed her and their intolerance

This idea of cause and consequence you are trying to sell is terrorism

How many Muslims have been killed for calling other people's deities idols
The fact remains that people should be able to say what they like. Muslims do. At the core of Islamic belief and teachings are things that are offensive to others.

If you are genuine in preventing future recurrences the look at Muslims and get them to accept that if anyone abuses their beliefs they have to pursue redress lawfully not by violence bearing in mind that their own beliefs are offensive to some and no one is killing them for that
If Muslim or Christian can call Ogun an idol and not get killed Ogun worshippers too can call Allah fake or Mohammed a liar and not get killed that is the point here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Combat Ready Soldiers Mass At Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s House On Bourdillon Road / Calaber Is Not South East Why Are Igbos Crying Over The Calaber Bombing? / Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.